PDA

View Full Version : I am calling out Chris Duel ,Ghost and all you nonbelievers!

mouse
11-06-2008, 03:40 PM
The season just started and you pathetic excuse for a Sports fan make me sick. This is why I dove off your Spurs wagon your city doesn't deserve a dedicated fan like myself.

I never gave up on my Spurs and to see you lame asshats do so makes me sick!

I wonder how many of you so called Spur fans skinned your knee jumping back on the wagon after last nights win?

And to make things worst your all talking about trading the very same players you all worshiped after the NBA Championship in the Alamo dome?

Pathetic!!

JoeChalupa
11-06-2008, 03:42 PM
I never got off the wagon. Go Spurs Go!!! Calling out CD again?

Anti.Hero
11-06-2008, 03:43 PM
de ja vu

my2sons
11-06-2008, 03:45 PM
The season just started and you pathetic excuse for a Sports fan make me sick. This is why I dove off your Spurs wagon your city doesn't deserve a dedicated fan like myself.

I wonder how many of you so called Spur fans skinned your knee jumping back on the wagon after last nights win?

And to make things worst your all talking about trading the very same players you all worshiped after the NBA Championship in the Alamo dome?

Pathetic!!

I just want to make sure I undestand you correctly. Cuz I've been attending spurs games since they moved from dallas thanks to my loving family...You never gave up on your spurs, you gave up on the fans, but your sig reads allas mavericks but according to your logic you're still a spurs fan because you haven't given up on them yet... I need a shrink

mouse
11-06-2008, 03:52 PM
I just want to make sure I undestand you correctly. Cuz I've been attending spurs games since they moved from dallas thanks to my loving family...You never gave up on your spurs, you gave up on the fans, but your sig reads allas mavericks but according to your logic you're still a spurs fan because you haven't given up on them yet... I need a shrink

You don't need a shrink your just out of the loop on what took place a few years back.................meet me here later tonight and I will tell you the sad story of a city that turned there back on the Spurs #1 fan.

http://www.fullsportpress.com/group.jpg

Bender
11-06-2008, 03:55 PM
mouse is like the anti-sequ

koriwhat
11-06-2008, 03:58 PM

Pathetic!!

that last bold is a good word to describe you.

BlackSwordsMan
11-06-2008, 04:07 PM
You don't need a shrink your just out of the loop on what took place a few years back.................meet me here later tonight and I will tell you the sad story of a city that turned there back on the Spurs #1 fan.

http://www.fullsportpress.com/group.jpg

are you the guy with the slipknot shirt

mouse
11-06-2008, 04:10 PM
that last bold is a good word to describe you.

at least I'm am not the gay rod who tattooed my skinny pale legs to prove I am fan.

mouse
11-06-2008, 04:10 PM
are you the guy with the slipknot shirt

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2708

http://www.fullsportpress.com/daboys.jpg

BOHOLANO#21
11-06-2008, 04:13 PM

Pathetic!!
come on, your sig says your team is dallas. make up your mind.:lol

mouse
11-06-2008, 04:21 PM
come on, your sig says your team is dallas. make up your mind.:lol

That picture was taken "after" I publicly renounced my spursmanship.

we are talking 2002 era way before you even knew who the Spurs were.

101A
11-06-2008, 04:21 PM

Pathetic!!

It's been many moons, but as I remember it, that is not why you became a Mavericks fan.

You were pissed at the Spurs (I think at Pop), not the fans. YOU did give up; but that was thread on another board, in another time....

BlackSwordsMan
11-06-2008, 04:40 PM
lol@ sequ

mouse
11-06-2008, 04:51 PM
It's been many moons, but as I remember it, that is not why you became a Mavericks fan.

You were pissed at the Spurs (I think at Pop), not the fans. YOU did give up; but that was thread on another board, in another time....

Then you may want to come back later also and get the facts. And that other board was really ST it was just called SR at the time Kori was a Moderator.

When Kori made this site SR became ST, the SR you see now is really Spam Report a totally different site.

http://www.fullsportpress.com/cake.jpg

koriwhat
11-06-2008, 05:00 PM
at least I'm am not the gay rod who tattooed my skinny pale legs to prove I am fan.

the little fat fuck has some words huh? what the fuck's a "gay rod"? never heard that lame lingo before but then again you use brah like you're hawaiian so go figure.

for 1 i didn't tat my legs to prove a damn thing(especially not to you), that's just foolish thinking to try and backup your claim to fame.

what cracks me up about you is the fact that you take this internet shit so seriously... you act as if any of us really give a damn who you are or who you root for or whatever; this isn't highschool BRAH. you can sit here all day trying to dog me but it doesn't change the fact that you were the little fat kid who never got picked to play ball, don't be bitter just suck it up already.

samikeyp
11-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Was that at the Firehouse?

EDIT: Yes it was....Good Times.

Was that the night Psuedofan almost got in to a fight?

z0sa
11-06-2008, 05:05 PM
why insult someone's physical appearance to make a point (mouse) ?

2centsworth
11-06-2008, 05:06 PM
This is why I dove off your Spurs wagon your city doesn't deserve a dedicated fan like myself.

this statement is so contradictory.:lmao

mouse
11-06-2008, 05:08 PM
the little fat fuck has some words huh? what the fuck's a "gay rod"? never heard that lame lingo before but then again you use brah like you're hawaiian so go figure.

for 1 i didn't tat my legs to prove a damn thing(especially not to you), that's just foolish thinking to try and backup your claim to fame.

Sorry if the Tattoo comment hurt your feelings. I'm sure your gay lover likes looking at them during sex. I can just see him pounding away.."go spurs go"

If only jay howard was there to do the play by play...

"well folks Koriwhat's lover is penetrating deep in the hole...he drives to the taint...and he shoots............... BANG! :lmao

koriwhat
11-06-2008, 05:11 PM
Sorry if the Tattoo comment hurt your feelings. I'm sure your gay lover likes looking at them during sex. I can just see him pounding away.."go spurs go"

If only jay howard was there to do the play by play...

"well folks Koriwhat's lover is penetrating deep in the hole...he drives to the taint...and he shoots............... BANG! :lmao

you're a comedian right? self-proclaimed if i'm not mistaken? yeah...

call me gay all you want BRAH, it's ok. i've been in pussy many time before, what's your excuse for never getting any? my last chick was psycho but i'd wager to bet that you'd do anything to get a glimpse of her seeing as you can't pick them up if they aren't on a shelf in a convience store wrapped in plastic with a big censor sticker on the front cover.

mouse
11-06-2008, 05:11 PM
why insult someone's physical appearance to make a point (mouse) ?

I was talking about his Spur tattoos, it's not my fault he put them on his lilly white uncooked french fires he calls legs.
Maybe you have skinny legs also and got offended?

Or could it be he likes to call me fat and old etc...maybe you should read his other comments before you try and elect yourself as the tree hugger soccer mom of this topic.

mouse
11-06-2008, 05:14 PM
you're a comedian right? self-proclaimed if i'm not mistaken? yeah...

call me gay all you want BRAH, it's ok. i've been in pussy many time before, what's your excuse for never getting any? my last chick was psycho but i'd wager to bet that you'd do anything to get a glimpse of her seeing as you can't pick them up if they aren't on a shelf in a convience store wrapped in plastic with a big censor sticker on the front cover.

Please raise your smack bar to the year of 2004 if you want to continue this discussion with me, hell I would settle for 1999 at this point.

koriwhat
11-06-2008, 05:14 PM
I was talking about his Spur tattoos, it's not my fault he put them on his lilly white uncooked french fires(?) he calls legs.

Or could it be he likes to call me fat and old etc...maybe you should read his other comments before you try and elect yourself as the tree hugger soccer mom of this topic.

you threw the first punch... don't be a pussy.

koriwhat
11-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Please raise your smack bar to the year of 2004 if you want to continue this discussion with me, hell I would settle for 1999 at this point.

dick in yo mouth.

z0sa
11-06-2008, 05:21 PM
I was talking about his Spur tattoos, it's not my fault he put them on his lilly white uncooked french fires he calls legs.

keep insulting people from behind you're computer screen you big pussy. or we can meet up at a gtg and really talk, how about it?

mouse
11-06-2008, 05:27 PM
dick in yo mouth.

I just got served... /thread.

z0sa
11-06-2008, 05:27 PM
and I never doubted the spurs, unlike your sorry ass. Now, I have doubted the officiating ...

koriwhat
11-06-2008, 05:28 PM
I just got served... /thread.

FUCK YOU! :rollin

mouse
11-06-2008, 05:30 PM
keep insulting people from behind you're computer screen you big pussy. or we can meet up at a gtg and really talk, how about it?

Why wait for a gtg? if you really need to assault people you disagree with on the www stop by my apartment 8727 Fredericksburg rd road #2015 call me if you need to get in the gate after 7pm.

779-0693

ClingingMars
11-06-2008, 05:30 PM
mouse is on one of those rants...

-Mars

z0sa
11-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Why wait for a gtg? if you really need to assault people you disagree with on the www stop by my apartment 8727 Fredericksburg rd road #2015 call me if you need to get in the gate after 7pm.

779-0693

:lmao really talk = fight? read.

and i love how you say i'd assault you like your some old woman :lol

Anti.Hero
11-06-2008, 05:32 PM
I want some cake :depressed

z0sa
11-06-2008, 05:33 PM
i just think you know i'd serve your sorry ass in a real time argument, shipjumper.

from the looks of it you jumped ship just as Tim won a second straight mvp, parker emerged as a true scorer, we drafted Manu, and we won our 2nd championship of 4.

Real smart move there, dumbass :lmao

mouse
11-06-2008, 05:36 PM
i just think you know i'd serve your sorry ass in a real time argument, shipjumper.

I never said I jumped off any ship...........................

I dove off the muthafucker! :smokin

mouse
11-06-2008, 05:38 PM
mouse is on one of those rants...

-Mars

Call it a rant, I call it the truth.

you of all people should be one of the ones backing me up, instead you rather marinate in the the stew of pathetic wannabe fans?

you let me down brah!

2centsworth
11-06-2008, 05:39 PM
don't go getting yourself killed mouse. you make us laugh.

ClingingMars
11-06-2008, 05:42 PM
Call it a rant, I call it the truth.

you of all people should be one of the ones backing me up, instead you rather marinate in the the stew of pathetic wannabe fans?

you let me down brah!

Hey, I'm a big fan, and yeah, I'm sick and tired of people jumping off the ship after an 0-3 start. But the fact that YOU left the fanbase...can't forget that.

-Mars

to21
11-06-2008, 05:43 PM
I got ur back mouse!!!

mouse
11-06-2008, 05:46 PM
Hey, I'm a big fan, and yeah, I'm sick and tired of people jumping off the ship after an 0-3 start. But the fact that YOU left the fanbase...can't forget that.

-Mars

There was no fan base at the time that's my point.

z0sa
11-06-2008, 05:48 PM
There was no fan base at the time that's my point.

wasn't that during the exact period the SBC Center was being built?

this guy's funny

mouse
11-06-2008, 05:54 PM
wasn't that during the exact period the SBC Center was being built?

this guy's funny

Did you forget about the Hemisphere arena? or was that back in the day when you were still swimming in your over weight, slim Jim eating, Nascar watching,truck driving, redneck pappy's sac?

z0sa
11-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Did you forget about the Hemisphere arena? or was that back in the day when you still swimming in your slim Jim eating, Nascar watching,truck driving, redneck pappy's sac?

You get angry over being called old, yet insult the young.

You're on a roll fella :lol

BackStabber
11-06-2008, 05:55 PM
I got ur back mouse!!!

+1

z0sa
11-06-2008, 05:56 PM
Did you forget about the Hemisphere arena? or was that back in the day when you were still swimming in your over weight, slim Jim eating, Nascar watching,truck driving, redneck pappy's sac?

and while i did no real research, if you jumped ship in 2002 that means we had something called the alamodome to win Finals in ... something your team has no knowledge of.

Nice way to avoid the fact as well ... since teams always build brand new partially city paid for arenas for teams that have no fans.

mouse
11-06-2008, 05:57 PM
You get angry over being called old, yet insult the young.

You're on a roll fella :lol

I never said i was angry about anything. I just said an insult is an insult no matter how you say it. in fact calling someone a Spurs fan these days is the most embarrassing insult there is.

DoubtingThomas
11-06-2008, 05:57 PM
and I never doubted the spurs, unlike your sorry ass. Now, I have doubted the officiating ...

Word..

z0sa
11-06-2008, 06:01 PM
I never said i was angry about anything. I just said an insult is an insult no matter how you say it. in fact calling someone a Spurs fan these days is the most embarrassing insult there is.

Thats just plain irony coming from a mavs fan. Which of your two braincells decided it was time to change teams, or was it a group affair?

Oh and if you dont want to get called old, show young the same respect. I'm 19 years old and never watched a game live in the Hemisphere. You got me brah.

DizzG.
11-06-2008, 06:04 PM

779-0693

I just goggled your address.....

:lmao

http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel/IMAGES/SANTAFE/Fall02-Getting_Started/PortaPotty.JPG

T Park.
11-06-2008, 06:06 PM
z0sa 5

mouse 0

samikeyp
11-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Hemisfair Arena....Good times.

Shelly.
11-06-2008, 06:18 PM
I am not a huge mouse fan but he does make a point, some of you all are poor excuses for fans. I think there are maybe only 10 real spur fans that post here.

koriwhat
11-06-2008, 06:19 PM

you wanna keep trying to 1up everyone around here? let me do you one better...

i played on that fuckin' hemisphere bball court during halftime when i was 7 vs the coyote. haha. damn those were the days i tell ya. ah i miss the hemisphere. i also squeezed behind the fence and met all the spurs when i was 7 too i believe. drob is fuckin' tall as hell when you only stand like 3-4ft tall like i did back in the day. hey we had something in common back then mouse, our height.

thanks for conjuring up those memories.

koriwhat
11-06-2008, 06:19 PM
I am not a huge mouse fan but he does make a point, some of you all are poor excuses for fans. I think there are maybe only 10 real spur fans that post here.

and who are they exactly?

Shelly.
11-06-2008, 06:20 PM
you wanna keep trying to 1up everyone around here? let me do you one better...

i played on that fuckin' hemisphere bball court during halftime when i was 7 vs the coyote. haha. damn those were the days i tell ya. ah i miss the hemisphere. i also squeezed behind the fence and met all the spurs when i was 7 too i believe. drob is fuckin' tall as hell when you only stand like 3-4ft tall like i did back in the day. hey we had something in common back then mouse, our height.

thanks for conjuring up those memories.

I call BS w/o pics! :lol

koriwhat
11-06-2008, 06:24 PM
I call BS w/o pics! :lol

whatever man. i have memories... nothing to prove to you. it's all good though.

oh one more memory... winning a spurs duffle bag with 2 boxes of skybox cards in it just by purchasing a program guide. ah that shit had me running around like crazy at 9 yrs old.

damn the hemisphere was awesome! remember when you could just walk around wherever you liked back in the day and no usher fucked with you? man i used to sit courtside all the time for like $10.

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-06-2008, 06:27 PM
This Mouse person is pretty funny. Is he new around here?

Last Comic Standing
11-06-2008, 06:37 PM
you wanna keep trying to 1up everyone around here

I will see your 1up and raise you another.

I found some old scrolls that show coach Pop once played Mosses on a 1 on1 one back in 6000bc

MavTalker
11-06-2008, 06:50 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/pop-mosses2.jpg

koriwhat
11-06-2008, 07:11 PM
I will see your 1up and raise you another.

I found some old scrolls that show coach Pop once played Mosses on a 1 on1 one back in 6000bc

dude my buddy matt fulchiron(fullcharge) was on last comic standing.

oh and pop. haha.

Horn Tooter
11-06-2008, 07:25 PM

:tu

Dude
11-06-2008, 07:26 PM

oh and pop. haha.

Dude does he have a mySpace page or a link i can reach him?

Big Worm
11-06-2008, 07:39 PM
my skinny pale legs to prove I am fan.

Fixed.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/leg6.jpg

koriwhat
11-06-2008, 07:45 PM
hahahahaha haha. ok that's good stuff there.

de Soto
11-06-2008, 08:11 PM
Didn't Duel get fired? Is he still in San Antonio?

xellos88330
11-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Well, the word fan as used in sports is derived from the word fanatic. Fanatics believe solely in one thing. A fanatic has the utter incapability to know that his way is wrong, and a total unwillingness to change. A true fan will NEVER change their following regardless of the circumstance.

Spork KIller
11-06-2008, 09:26 PM
The spurts needed two overtimes and Parker's "once-in-a-lifetime" 55 points to beat the pathetic and lowly wolves and these bitches are not worried?

Way to go Mouse...

SequSpur
11-06-2008, 09:44 PM
Mouse doesn't know shit about basketball.

m33p0
11-06-2008, 09:52 PM

ah... you lost me there.

Pathetic!!

... and then brought me back. :toast

PURO SAN ANTO 210!
11-07-2008, 01:09 AM
It's All Bout The Spurs N No Otha Muthafukin Team! Spur Fan No Matta Wut!!!!!!!

Tonto
11-07-2008, 03:39 AM
pale face band wagon circle
never stop
never make camp
only real fan
make tee pee
sit out season

Ghost Writer
11-07-2008, 03:11 PM
mouse, you can't have it both ways.

I remained a loyal Spurs fan even with all my frustrations, while you bailed on us to follow the Mavericks (and you won't find a bigger Cuban and Dirk fan than me).

It's my right to criticize as a Spurs fan who buys the merchandise, watches the games and pays for the tickets (I see them whenever I can here on the East Coast and have made 2 trips to San Antonio... and I am working class).

I am grateful for the success and the titles, but I will not back down from my stance that the front office is content to try their luck with the draft and go cheap with castoffs, waiver wire pickups and other conservative, cost-saving, roster-building methods.

I met you in person and you were an irreverent and interesting fellow and I still treasure the David Robinson rookie card that you gave me at the GTG.

It doesn't make me a "bad fan," just because I think that the Spurs could have won at least 7 titles in Duncan's tenure.

timvp
11-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Seriously, bro, complaining about only winning four championships is weak sauce. I know you remember in 2001 when most Spurs fans would chip their nvts off for one more championship -- much less three more.

z0sa
11-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Seriously, bro, complaining about only winning four championships is weak sauce. I know you remember in 2001 when most Spurs fans would chip their nvts off for one more championship -- much less three more.

:bang

Spur-Addict
11-07-2008, 04:14 PM

Pathetic!!

A real fan will stay a fan despite what other so called fans do. You may be joking, i'm assuming you are, but yeah. :lol

Ghost Writer
11-07-2008, 04:15 PM

I was and still am one of those fans, timvp.

Who else would suggest trading Parker as a rookie for the sure thing in Gary Payton?

Or insist on acquiring the mercurial Ron Artest any number of times?

And who was the first to expose the absurdity of the Holt-ing Pattern a full two years prior to striking out in free agency in 2003?

And for the record, I would've preferred Michale Olowokandi over Rasho Nesterovic back then and today. At least we would've been rid of Olowokandi sooner.

You marvel at the 4 titles the Spurs managed to get. I lamet the 4 they let slip through their fingers.

I mean, come on... virtually every playoff exit in Duncan's tenure could've been avoided with marginal talent upgrades. And that includes having guys under 30 that have health and gas left in the tank at the end of the year. All I want is like a 60/40 balance of the usual veterans vs. hungry younger players.

That's not too much to ask. And I think it would go a long way to winning now and extending the glory beyond Duncan.

We have 0 assets to trade even if the front office was capable of doing so.

I hope when the rest of the new breed of Spurs come back, they get burn.

I will say that Mason is a breath of fresh air and I have high hopes for Mahimini.

polandprzem
11-07-2008, 05:04 PM
How are you mouse?

Is everything 0kay?