PDA

View Full Version : Manu will get mvp...

duncan2k5
02-19-2005, 11:26 AM
Bank on it. if he plays hir average minutes...(hopefully pop will let him) he will go NUT!!!!!! im sure pop told him to let everything rip since it wont matter. he will have some sick passes. hustle plays and dunks. just look and see. and when the smoke clears...21 pts(kobe wont play a lot) 9 assists. 6 rebounds. MVP

PM5K
02-19-2005, 11:30 AM
Manu plays every game like an All-Star game, so how does he play in the All-Star game?

duncan2k5
02-19-2005, 11:33 AM
that's exactly my point. in games he has a "loose reign" with pop as coach. even though pop is coach of the ASG he will completely let manu loose. so i really wanna see the crazy things he will do.

exstatic
02-19-2005, 11:36 AM
He'll make some nice plays, but don't bet on 30 minutes. Pop would be foolish to play him so much in a game that means nothing to anyone but NBA marketing.

boutons
02-19-2005, 12:25 PM
I don't think Manu will get All-Star MVP because he's too unselfish to hog enough possessions and take a shot/force a play or shot going for the "watch me be an all-star". Not that he's not All-star quality, but that he's not an "all-star game" character.

It's really amazing to watch the classic all-star games from the and 90's and before on NBA TV this week, and realize how low the All-Star game has sunk into a glitzy, bling-y hip-hop circus.