PDA

View Full Version : Who's more overhyped for no accomplishments

AntiChrist
11-06-2008, 09:27 PM
Me?

Or Tony Romo?

AntiChrist
11-06-2008, 09:30 PM
In the country of "famous for no reason", it makes perfect sense that I have become POTUS.

BWWAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA

PixelPusher
11-06-2008, 09:32 PM
I'd have to go with Tony Romo, since the AntiChrist has made Tim LaHaye an huge pile of dough for the last decade and a half.

AntiChrist
11-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Ha ha ha. I will force all of you to listen to this song and dance like this.

W-V9P03APl4

johnsmith
11-06-2008, 09:36 PM
No accomplishments?

Are you fucking joking?

You're an idiot!

Romo has banged Underwood, Simpson, and Sophia Bush. I'd say that qualifies as accomplishments.

Damn Anti Christ, don't put yourself in a category you don't belong.

AntiChrist
11-06-2008, 09:38 PM
No accomplishments?

Are you fucking joking?

You're an idiot!

Romo has banged Underwood, Simpson, and Sophia Bush. I'd say that qualifies as accomplishments.

I stand corrected.

NOW, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go make love to my gorgeous 6 ft tall, gangly, piranha-toothed wife.

That is some sweet sweet lovin, right there.

http://www.stop-obama.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/pirhana.jpg

ChumpDumper
11-06-2008, 10:43 PM
This troll is done.

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 10:47 PM
This troll is done.

It was done the first time Darrin messed up and forgot which name he was signed in under. It was REALLY done the second time it happened.

johnsmith
11-06-2008, 10:49 PM
It was done the first time Darrin messed up and forgot which name he was signed in under. It was REALLY done the second time it happened.

Wow, you really are focused on as the spurstalk world turns.

ClingingMars
11-06-2008, 10:50 PM
roflmao just give Romo time.

-Mars

ChumpDumper
11-06-2008, 10:53 PM
Wow, you really are focused on as the spurstalk world turns.Nah, that was just an memorably obvious blunder.

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 10:54 PM
Wow, you really are focused on as the spurstalk world turns.

So now I'm getting made fun of because I have memories?

johnsmith
11-06-2008, 10:54 PM
Nah, that was just an memorably obvious blunder.

If you post here day in, day out, constantly, I guess it must have been.

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 10:55 PM
If you post here day in, day out, constantly, I guess it must have been.

You have more than twice the number of posts as me.

johnsmith
11-06-2008, 10:58 PM
You have more than twice the number of posts as me.

Shall we go back and check the last few months?

I'll bet since you joined, you are kicking my ass on average.

johnsmith
11-06-2008, 10:59 PM
In the last 48 hours, you have 4 pages worth of posts.

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 10:59 PM
Shall we go back and check the last few months?

I'll bet since you joined, you are kicking my ass on average.

Are you serious? You want to compare our averages? Fine. Go for it.

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 11:00 PM
In the last 48 hours, you have 4 pages worth of posts.

So what?

johnsmith
11-06-2008, 11:01 PM
Are you serious? You want to compare our averages? Fine. Go for it.

Nah, I'll just assume (and will be correct) that over the past couple of months, you've probably posted on this site 50 times a day...............all day............everyday...............

Get a fucking life dude.

Aren't you also a spursreport guy too? Wow, you are fucking douchebag all over the internets.

johnsmith
11-06-2008, 11:02 PM
So what?

I'll introduce you to some girls, it will be good for you...............or guys if that's what you're into.........which I have a sneaking suspicion that you are.

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 11:03 PM
Nah, I'll just assume (and will be correct) that over the past couple of months, you've probably posted on this site 50 times a day...............all day............everyday...............

Get a fucking life dude.LOL how do you know anything about me? You don't so stfu. Do you know what I do? Do you know if I have a computer at my job? No. you presume because I post on an internet forum that I don't have a life. Well then I guess in the past day you haven't either since you have OMG, over one page worth of responses! Who gives a flying fuck?

Aren't you also a spursreport guy too? Wow, you are fucking douchebag all over the internets.

Again, suck my dick. You know nothing about me. Go and find my posts on SR. Do it.

Shastafarian
11-06-2008, 11:04 PM
I'll introduce you to some girls, it will be good for you...............or guys if that's what you're into.........which I have a sneaking suspicion that you are.

What is your beef? Is the wife not giving it up? Maybe the little boy across the street told you no? Why are you such an asshole?

samikeyp
11-06-2008, 11:31 PM
At least Obama has won a big game.

And I say that as a Cowboys fan. :lol

TheProfessor
11-06-2008, 11:37 PM

Get a fucking life dude.

I'm always amused when forum users tell other forum users to get a life. I mean, is there anything more inane?

johnsmith
11-07-2008, 12:09 AM
I'm always amused when forum users tell other forum users to get a life.

Really, that always amuses you? WGAF?

I mean, is there anything more inane?

Probably

Anti.Hero
11-07-2008, 12:10 AM
No accomplishments?

Are you fucking joking?

You're an idiot!

When did he get Sophia Bush???

God damn you Tony Romo.

johnsmith
11-07-2008, 12:11 AM
LOL.

Shasta, was it really necessary to send me a PM proving that you don't post at Spursreport? You know the internets, and this forum in general isn't real life don't you?

I don't really care if you did or didn't post there, nor do I care about your opinions, your family, or your friends. It's the internet jackass, quit taking it so serious.

MannyIsGod
11-07-2008, 12:28 AM
:lol He sent you a PM?

Nice.

johnsmith
11-07-2008, 07:56 AM
:lol He sent you a PM?

Nice.

People need to learn from Manny in regards to taking an insult on this site. No one has mastered the, "fuck you, let's move on" tactic quite like Manny.

MaryAnnKilledGinger
11-07-2008, 08:11 AM
I'm always amused when forum users tell other forum users to get a life. I mean, is there anything more inane?

I thought the "this election is over, let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya" was pretty amusing, but it's neck and neck with criticizing someone for "having no life" by demonstrating that you cared enough to look up their posting stats.

Shastafarian
11-07-2008, 10:34 AM
LOL.

Shasta, was it really necessary to send me a PM proving that you don't post at Spursreport? You know the internets, and this forum in general isn't real life don't you?
Nope not necessary. I just didn't wanna shit all over your comment about it earlier in this thread. It's just the internet but maybe you should know what you're talking about before accusing anyone of anything.

I don't really care if you did or didn't post thereThen why did you bring it up?

nor do I care about your opinions, your family, or your friends. It's the internet jackass, quit taking it so serious.
Then why did you bring it up?

Shastafarian
11-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Since a few of us are SOOOOOOO interested in this PM I guess I'll just copy it here. And since I've been accused of being a SpursReport buttboy, douchebag, insider, spy, lover, etc etc. I'll post it.

"proof I'm just a shill for the SpursReport Douchebag Alliance.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108432&highlight=spursreport"

THE HORROR!!!!