PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma @ Texas A&M

johngateswhiteley
11-07-2008, 12:29 PM
when: 12:30 PT
where: Kyle Field
tv: ABC
line: A&M +27.5

there is no way OU covers at Kyle Field with the Aggie offense showing signs of life and the defense creating a turnover here and there. A&M usually plays OU close at home, and while i'm hopeful, its doubtful A&M has more than a puncher's chance. A&M keeps it close for 3 quarters...or gets down early.

OU 44
A&M 27

Blake
11-07-2008, 03:23 PM
that's an awfully big line for a visiting team to Kyle Field to cover, even if it's OU.

I still think OU barely covers it.

OU 56
A&M 28

redraiderinfiji
11-07-2008, 06:46 PM
jgw? where have you gone? did you tuck your tail and run? Tech has been beating ass and I am sure that you are crying about it! Tech is a freaking monster!

As for the OU/A&M game, the ags have gotten their ass kicked more times than I can remember. This last two decades have been the ags worst! Remember the time the ags got 70 points dropped on them by the sooners? I also remember the win where Tombs ran like wildfire down the field (which lead to an ag win). But those days are over and this game could possible be another massive destruction. JGW it's gonna get bad if the ags play like the past. If you play like you did against Tech and your D shows up, the ags might score 4 tds. But Bradford is more than likely going to rack up 500 passing yards.

My prediction

ou - 56
ags - 21

johngateswhiteley
11-08-2008, 06:12 PM
never mind

redraiderinfiji
11-08-2008, 07:29 PM
lol.......

never mind........your season is already over!