PDA

View Full Version : John McCain spotted at Home Depot

DaDakota
11-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Apparently it was the only place he could put together his cabinet.

:D

DD

clambake
11-07-2008, 03:23 PM
thats not funny. i feel bad about what he turned into.

101A
11-07-2008, 03:57 PM
thats not funny. i feel bad about what he turned into.

An entrenched, lifelong Senator, married to a woman worth over a quarter of a billion dollars.

He's doing alright.

What did he turn into, btw?

clambake
11-07-2008, 04:03 PM
An entrenched, lifelong Senator, married to a woman worth over a quarter of a billion dollars.

He's doing alright.

What did he turn into, btw?

a pathetic, bitter, undignified candidate that ran a race, fueled by fear and lies.

why do you ask? :lol

DaDakota
11-07-2008, 05:59 PM
But come on...that at least deserves a groan.

DD

Anti.Hero
11-07-2008, 06:01 PM
I'm sure clambake's ill opinion keeps McCain up at night.

Tully365
11-07-2008, 06:03 PM
I'm glad Obama won, but McCain's concession speech was extraordinarily classy-- especially when he said that he has always felt blessed to be an American.. coming from a guy that spent years in a POW camp, that's a pretty powerful and remarkable statement.

Anti.Hero
11-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Yeah, with McCain you can actually believe the guy.

Doesn't take your husband becoming pres to feel blessed to be an American!

clambake
11-07-2008, 06:22 PM

hmmm i watched his campaign. which parts could i actually believe?

Tully365
11-07-2008, 06:31 PM

Doesn't take your husband becoming pres to feel blessed to be an American!

Partisan replies like yours are generally the main reason many people shy away from making more honest non-partisan comments.

boutons_
11-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Hey Tully, which is the real McNasty?

The guy who made a self-serving, feather-bedding, too-long concession speech filled with stale homilies and boring American flag pablum,

or the guy who ran a nasty, unrelenting, character-assassination, issue-free campaign with a nasty little co-attacker?

Based on the Rolling Stone biography(which I haven't seen refuted), I'm going with the life-long loser who puts McNasty first.

His campaign is McNasty revealed.

Tully365
11-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Hey Tully, which is the real McNasty?

The guy who made a self-serving, feather-bedding, too-long concession speech filled with stale homilies and boring American flag pablum,

or the guy who ran a nasty, unrelenting, character-assassination, issue-free campaign with a nasty little co-attacker?

Based on the Rolling Stone biography(which I haven't seen refuted), I'm going with the life-long loser who puts McNasty first.

His campaign is McNasty revealed.

I'd love to read your biography. I bet it's real classy. I didn't vote for the guy, but he has clearly been better in defeat than you have been in victory. And, given the chance, I don't think Obama would want you anywhere near him because you are an idiot.