PDA

View Full Version : Hornets 89 Bobcats 92

Lakers2009champs
11-07-2008, 09:30 PM
LOL, the hornets are BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Really they are the worst team in the Western Conference.

Honestly I really thought they were good but their BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

The Bobcats bench outscored the Hornets bench by 6 and the beez bench only had 12 points:downspin:

CP3 should come to LA if he wants a ring.

Spurtacus
11-07-2008, 09:31 PM
You're stupid.

Lakers2009champs
11-07-2008, 09:32 PM
^^^
Are you mad because the Spurs are in last place in their division???

I see 1st round exits for the Rockets, Hornets and Spurs.

Reck
11-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Freak win.

The Lakers are bound to lose to a lowly team..just wait. The season is long. Stop thinking The Lakers are team perfect.

Spurtacus
11-07-2008, 09:35 PM
No, you're stupid. Hornets the worst team in the WC? CP3 to LA?

Lakers2009champs
11-07-2008, 09:38 PM
No, you're stupid. Hornets the worst team in the WC? CP3 to LA?

The Lakers will never lose to a team like ATL or CHR lol.

The HORNETS are overrated and just got exposed LOL.

I could see CP3 coming to LA in a couple of years.

LAKERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOUTHWEST DIVISION.

Allanon
11-07-2008, 09:43 PM
Hornets are over-rated. It's not a freak loss, it's just the first of many.

Hornets have 0 bench behind their bigs (Chandler/West)

David West fouled out, Chandler with 5 fouls.

That's a recipe for losing, I don't know why Experts give the Hornets a free pass on not having a backup Center/Power Forward.

Lakers2009champs
11-07-2008, 09:45 PM
^^^^
So true and the rockets are overrated as well. I can't wait until the Lakers crush those pathetic teams this week.

Hornets will lose 35+games and miss the playoffs I believe.

Rockets will lose in the 1st round again and the pathetic spurs LOL...Don't even get me started.

Lakers2009champs
11-07-2008, 10:00 PM
^^^^^^
I say we get atleast a 30 point lead like the last time LOL

The only good teams in the WEST is Lakers>>>>>>>>>>>>Utah and maybe the pathetic rockets.

SpursDynasty
11-08-2008, 12:03 AM
See what happens when a team that just did well the previous season gets new jerseys/logo/etc.?

Anyhow, I'm not expecting much from NOH this year. 56 wins maybe, but going no further in the playoffs than they did last year.

RsxPiimp
11-08-2008, 12:14 AM
come on guys. its 1 game. im one of the biggest troll here but even i wouldnt call them bad.

Allanon
11-08-2008, 12:15 AM
They also lost to the Hawks.

Tyson Chandler 5 fouls.

Get the Hornets big men in foul trouble and they're screwed, just like last year.

Hilton Armstrong and Marvin Ely just aren't NBA backup centers.

RsxPiimp
11-08-2008, 12:19 AM
i would laugh my ass off if the lakers lose to bad teams this year.

laker fans of all people should know this.

you guys won a lot of games against good teams yet regularly loses against the bobcats,bucks and and nets of the league.

Allanon
11-08-2008, 03:08 AM
i would laugh my ass off if the lakers lose to bad teams this year.

laker fans of all people should know this.

you guys won a lot of games against good teams yet regularly loses against the bobcats,bucks and and nets of the league.

In 2006/2007-Bobcats, Wolves, shitty teams had the Lakers #

In 2007/2008- I think it was the Grizzlies and Blazers

But I think for the most part, the Lakers have given up that nasty habit.

And I'm not calling the Hornets over-rated because they lost to a crappy team. It's more of the fact that the Hornets don't have any good backup big men. All of their bench players over 6'8 should be in the D-League.

How are they going to win once teams start catching on to this weakness and get Chandler/West in constant foul trouble?

RsxPiimp
11-08-2008, 04:44 AM
And I'm not calling the Hornets over-rated because they lost to a crappy team. It's more of the fact that the Hornets don't have any good backup big men. All of their bench players over 6'8 should be in the D-League.

How are they going to win once teams start catching on to this weakness and get Chandler/West in constant foul trouble?

agree on this. size matters as boston showcased last year agains the lakers.

hornets are going to be competitive for years but they wont reach the finals or win a title with just d-west and chandler as their main source of post production.

still, it doesnt make them BAD, just overrated.

but cp3 plays there so its easy to see why a lot of people respect this team.

lebomb
11-08-2008, 09:17 AM
The Lakers will never lose to a team like ATL or CHR lol.

The HORNETS are overrated and just got exposed LOL.

I could see CP3 coming to LA in a couple of years.

LAKERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOUTHWEST DIVISION.

Dude, you are a dumbfuck.......you werent talking this shit 3-4 years ago when the Lakers were mid pack. So STFU just because you are on the Lakers nuttsack now. Damn LA fuckers are complete idiots.

lebomb
11-08-2008, 09:19 AM
You feeling good arent you???:lol

Dark times for the West all over again. We could run about a 6-8 year reign.

You are a dumbass as well.....everyone knows basketball goes in cycles. Where were you 4yrs ago??? :lmao

Lakers_55
11-08-2008, 11:03 AM
geez, on any day, any team can beat any team. Lakers will lose to some lousey teams this year, and threads about how we suck will appear. Season only just started. It's a long way to the finish.

turiaf for president
11-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Really they are the worst team in the Western Conference.

dood stfu. one bad game against a bad team. saying they are the worst team in the WC just discredited your intelligence.

TheMadHatter
11-08-2008, 01:56 PM
I actually don't think the Lakers will lose many games to sub .500 teams this year. A lot of things have to go right/wrong for both teams for that to happen. The Lakers have already proven thus far they can win games against sub .500 teams while shooting under 40%.