PDA

View Full Version : mono rant #4868

monosylab1k
11-08-2008, 01:26 AM
first off, not once did I believe the Mavericks would win this game. At no point. This team has given me no reason to ever believe in them, and I will continue to expect them to give the same pathetic shit effort every single night.

and now I'll award the top 3 fucktards of the night.

Fucktard #1 - Josh Howard. Nothing special, typical Josh night. Play selfish, take stupid shots, get lazy on defense. The one bright spot of the night was after Josh didn't hustle to stop a Carmelo dunk, and Carlisle sat his America hatin' ass on the bench the rest of the night.

Fucktard #2 - Brandon Bass. Hey Brandon, that round orange thing in your hands? Keep it in your fucking hands, don't bounce the motherfucking thing off your goddamn knees. You are such an unintelligent asshole it hurts to watch you on the court. And now I know why Bass never passes the ball, it's because he's too fucking retarded to know when to pass and when to hold it. Ryan Leaf would have known not to make that outlet pass to Terry.

Fucktard #3 - Dirk Nowitzki. Another night, another 4th quarter vagina act from the Big German. Maybe instead of whining all night about K-Mart being up your jock, you fight through it, put a fucking elbow in his grill, and power your way to the basket. Maybe instead of letting Brandon Bass take an inbounds pass, you be the fucking leader on this team and do it. Maybe instead of letting Gerald Green take the final shot, you tell Carlisle "fuck all that, give me the shot".

There you are, the three biggest fucktards in tonights Mavericks loss. I'll have about 40 more of these before the end of the season. Enjoy!

P.S. Gerald Green is the balls. He is going to motherfuck the rest of the NBA.

Allanon
11-08-2008, 01:28 AM
Where the f* were you tonight in the game thread? Coming all late and shit with your rants.

BTW, your boy Green should start.

Amuseddaysleeper
11-08-2008, 01:29 AM
mono, the Spurs are in crappier shape. Granted, we have injuries, but ugh

Shank
11-08-2008, 01:31 AM
Mono, you disappoint me. NO mention of Jerry Shithouse in that entire post.

Amuseddaysleeper
11-08-2008, 01:31 AM
You should just call your fucktard players Jerry Stackhouse #1, Jerry Stackhouse #2, etc..

Shank
11-08-2008, 01:33 AM
You should just call your fucktard players Jerry Stackhouse #1, Jerry Stackhouse #2, etc..

"I like the way he really Stackhouse'd that one off the side of the backboard and then proceeded to shit his pants on national TV. What a fucking Stackhouse."

monosylab1k
11-08-2008, 01:35 AM
Mono, you disappoint me. NO mention of Jerry Shithouse in that entire post.

He was awful, but bitching about Shithouse is like bitching about Dubya Bush - you can't really say you expected anything but a godawful performance.

I'm just glad Carlisle let Gerald Green take his place for the rest of the night.

Allanon
11-08-2008, 01:36 AM
Stackhouse - 1-8, good for 12% from the floor and a nice -19

Shank
11-08-2008, 01:39 AM
Stackhouse - 1-8, good for 12% from the floor and a nice -19

Which I believe inches him ever so closer to Mono's prediction of an accumulated -1,000,000 for the entire season.

Through 5 games, I do think he's almost amassed a combined -100, though.

sribb43
11-08-2008, 01:45 AM
mono, the Spurs are in crappier shape. Granted, we have injuries, but ugh

at least spurs fans can look up into the rafters and remember the glory days of 99 03 05 and 07...all we got is Brad Davis, Ro Blackman, a western conference championship and bunch of other meaningless crap hanging at the AAC

Allanon
11-08-2008, 01:53 AM
Which I believe inches him ever so closer to Mono's prediction of an accumulated -1,000,000 for the entire season.

Through 5 games, I do think he's almost amassed a combined -100, though.

Are you serious? I missed that -1,000,000 prediction. Hahah.

sribb43
11-08-2008, 01:58 AM
Are you serious? I missed that -1,000,000 prediction. Hahah.

Hopefully he wont be on hte floor or on this team enought to produce that kind of +/-

m33p0
11-08-2008, 09:22 AM
somehow, the day ain't so bad for me after all. thanks, mono.

SpursDynasty
11-08-2008, 12:44 PM
It's funny how the 2006 Mavs always re-appear for the Spurs games but then go back to being the same team that lost against Miami, GS, and NO in the playoffs. Flukes.

m33p0
11-08-2008, 12:49 PM
It's funny how the 2006 Mavs always re-appear for the Spurs games but then go back to being the same team that last against Miami, GS, and NO in the playoffs. Flukes.
Spurs bring out the best(and worst) in them. :lol

SimonHymen
11-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Setting aside my friendly debate with Dallas fans.. somebody has to be the ass of history. In some cases it was us, others Dallas and now San Antonio. This is why I like to be the dick so I get to decide my destiny.

BUMP
11-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Setting aside my friendly debate with Dallas fans.. somebody has to be the ass of history. In some cases it was us, others Dallas and now San Antonio. This is why I like to be the dick so I get to decide my destiny.

http://www.tommody.com/tommodyART/G-CDslamball90-1.jpg

SimonHymen
11-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Do you email your mother an epic fail pic every time you lose in life?

BUMP
11-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Do you email your mother an epic fail pic every time you lose in life?

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/star4ucker/8MI.jpg

baseline bum
11-08-2008, 01:48 PM
Y'all shouldn't bitch about Stackhouse. At least you don't have Finley.

mavsfan1000
11-08-2008, 02:36 PM
Stackhouse plus/minus is -22.8
Finley's plus/minus is -6.7. I'll take Finley over Stackhouse.

blink
11-08-2008, 02:40 PM
i didnt watch the game but does dirk always suck in the 4th qtr like you say?

i watch a few games of dirk and he would always hit clutch shot after clutch shot to keep the mavs within winning distance

duncan228
11-08-2008, 03:01 PM
At least you don't have Finley.

:lol

:depressed

:cry

baseline bum
11-08-2008, 03:22 PM
Stackhouse plus/minus is -22.8
Finley's plus/minus is -6.7. I'll take Finley over Stackhouse.

:lol

Please do... and take Bonner with you also.

monosylab1k
11-08-2008, 04:37 PM

Comparing Finley to Stackhouse is like comparing having dog shit smeared into your face or having a dump truck drop 1,000 lbs. of shit right on top of you.

Finley is horrible but Stackhouse redefines the term "inept".

LEONARD
11-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Why do you watch?

td4mvp21
11-08-2008, 04:52 PM
I'm furious too. The Mavs play like crap against every team except my Spurs.

Allanon
11-08-2008, 04:55 PM
That's the problem with the Mavs right there. They have the talent to hang with any team in the NBA but they lack the fire to close the deal.

monosylab1k
11-08-2008, 05:26 PM
Why do you watch?

Do you get a discount on your Mavfan pom-poms?

mavs>spurs2
11-08-2008, 05:28 PM
If it's one thing i can't stand its a blind sheep from the church of cuban. wake up leonard this team sucks, being a blind homer isn't in the resume of being a good fan. I'm sure mono is just like me, a mav fan through the bad times even though he isn't afraid to point out that they fucking blow right now. its part of bein a fan, you support your team even when they fucking disappoint year after year

sook
11-08-2008, 07:54 PM
That's the problem with the Mavs right there. They have the talent to hang with any team in the NBA but they lack the fire to close the deal.

Exactly what i was thinking.

ludda
11-08-2008, 08:29 PM

maybe two years ago. Their roster is pretty crappy. You can't honestly believe they have the talent to compete with the top teams consistently.

Allanon
11-08-2008, 09:34 PM
maybe two years ago. Their roster is pretty crappy. You can't honestly believe they have the talent to compete with the top teams consistently.

I do think they have the talent to compete. They just don't have the talent to win.

I swear, I've watched more Dallas close games in the final 2 minutes than practically any team ever. Doesn't matter if it's a great team or a middling team, they're in the game.

They keep up for 3 1/2 quarters and then something takes over them. Just like that Denver Nuggets game a couple nights ago, they took that shit down to the last shot and a Brandon Bass brain fart.

How would you rate the Mavs, ludda?

m33p0
11-08-2008, 10:55 PM
they have no closer. that's the problem. thereby duncan>dirk, manu>dirk in terms of clutch.

KidCongo
11-08-2008, 11:34 PM
I like the Mavs, but will Cuban blow this team up?

ludda
11-09-2008, 05:37 PM
I do think they have the talent to compete. They just don't have the talent to win.

I swear, I've watched more Dallas close games in the final 2 minutes than practically any team ever. Doesn't matter if it's a great team or a middling team, they're in the game.

They keep up for 3 1/2 quarters and then something takes over them. Just like that Denver Nuggets game a couple nights ago, they took that shit down to the last shot and a Brandon Bass brain fart.

How would you rate the Mavs, ludda?

They are less talented than the Suns and Nuggets. Erica/Diop as their centers can't score for shit, JKidd is old, their "second best player" Josh Howard only plays up to halftime, and Terry and Stackhouse suck. Dirk is good, but he can't carry the team.
The fact that Gerald Green is their best option at SG tells you about their level talent-wise.
They were talented two years ago but had a massive chokejob.

LEONARD
11-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Do you get a discount on your Mavfan pom-poms?

Don't own any...I've watched about 1.5 games this season...don't really give a damn these days...

So why do you watch only to burn so much time bitching about them here?

monosylab1k
11-10-2008, 05:28 PM
Don't own any...I've watched about 1.5 games this season...don't really give a damn these days...

So why do you watch only to burn so much time bitching about them here?

:lmao how many games did you watch in 06?

LEONARD
11-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Watched basically every game from around '02 thru last season...burned out on the team, but not going to waste my time creating threads here crying about it. If I do start watching more soon, I still won't sit around here whining...if they're not good they're not good. It's not the end of the world...

monosylab1k
11-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Watched basically every game from around '02 thru last season...burned out on the team, but not going to waste my time creating threads here crying about it. If I do start watching more soon, I still won't sit around here whining...if they're not good they're not good. It's not the end of the world...

good for you. And you can be assured that I won't whine about you whining about my whining.

LEONARD
11-10-2008, 05:50 PM
Why do you watch?

such a whiner... :lol

monosylab1k
11-10-2008, 05:52 PM
such a whiner... :lol

Well hey, it must be hard to catch Mavs games when you're too busy replying to, archiving, and notarizing every SpursDynasty post in existence.

LEONARD
11-11-2008, 09:08 AM
Well hey, it must be hard to catch Mavs games when you're too busy replying to, archiving, and notarizing every SpursDynasty post in existence.

I spend about 3 min's a day or every other day on him... :lol

monosylab1k
11-11-2008, 09:26 AM
I spend about 3 min's a day or every other day on him... :lol

Hey, say whatever you have to if it will justify your obsession in your own mind.

LEONARD
11-11-2008, 12:45 PM
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

monosylab1k
11-11-2008, 12:49 PM
I only watch the Mavs when they're really good! yeah!

Gino
11-11-2008, 01:00 PM
The Mavs are a classless organization and deserve to be irrelevant.

Cuban deserves the embarrassment and humiliation this team has brought him.

Findog
11-11-2008, 01:14 PM
The Mavs are a classless organization and deserve to be irrelevant.

Cuban deserves the embarrassment and humiliation this team has brought him.

Stand for the flag...or I'll kick your ass!

http://www.coping.org/911/tribute/tribute1.jpg

Look who's back! It's Internet Tough Guy!
http://shallmakenolaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/toughguy.jpg