PDA

View Full Version : I just got the Ultimate Jordan 20th Anniversary DVD!!

baseline bum
02-20-2005, 01:12 AM
Man, this thing is freaking sweet!

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0002IKSFC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002IKSFC/qid=1108879424/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-1693135-1495313?v=glance&s=dvd)

5 full games including...

63 pts in Boston Garden
69 vs, the Cavs
55 in the Finals vs Phoenix
The Flu game in the 97 Finals
Game 6 of the 98 Finals

Plus

Michael Jordan Come Fly With Me
Michael Jordan's Playground
Michael Jordan Air Time
Michael Jordan Above & Beyond
Michael Jordan His Airness

10 of his best dunks
10 of his craziest shots
10 of his greatest buzzer-beaters
The Spike Lee Nike Commercials
A segment about him in the dunk contest
Highlights from his 8 greatest games

NBA Live 1 on 1 mode PC game vs Jordan

A ton of other stuff I haven't checked yet

And it was $30! If you order from Amazon it's like $23 but I had to have this today.

Sweetest DVD box set (3 double-sided DVD's) I've ever seen.

baseline bum
02-20-2005, 01:13 AM
I would buy it if it was only the 5 games and I'd be pretty to tempted to buy it if it was only the 5 features, but damn... for both it's a no-brainer.

N.Y. Johnny
02-20-2005, 01:23 AM
All that you described on that bad boy is Bad Ass!!!! is this new??
definitely worth the money and i am going to get this son of a bitch!!!!

thats just an awesome DVD with all that stuff in there. hell yeah!

baseline bum
02-20-2005, 01:33 AM
It was released maybe 5 years ago without the 5 games as a 2-dvd with the 5 features and the highlights. Be careful not to buy that one. Bastards at Borders tried to sell me that one and I kept insisting they were getting the wrong shit from the back storeroom... finally just went to Best Buy instead. The right one will prominently display that there's 5 full games on the box cover.

Shoot.... 5 full games for $23-$30 is insane when you see the Bulls Dnasty Series going for $50 in stores with 6 full games.

N.Y. Johnny
02-20-2005, 01:44 AM
It was released maybe 5 years ago without the 5 games as a 2-dvd with the 5 features and the highlights. Be careful not to buy that one. Bastards at Borders tried to sell me that one and I kept insisting they were getting the wrong shit from the back storeroom... finally just went to Best Buy instead. The right one will prominently display that there's 5 full games on the box cover.

Shoot.... 5 full games for $23-$30 is insane when you see the Bulls Dnasty Series going for $50 in stores with 6 full games.

hmmmm released 5 yrs ago? damn its good thats for damn sure and thats probably no wonder why I haven't seen it when I go with ZStomp to the Best Buys around SA, I'll make sure and check again for this one version and not that other one. For sure a must have and if it has those 5 games! hell yeah! :smokin :spin

baseline bum
02-20-2005, 01:52 AM
Man, this DVD is so sweet!

I'm watching game 4 of the 93 Finals and during pregame introductions Barkley goes over and slaps the Bulls mascot and knocks him on his ass.

They also have pregame stuff from the 86 game in Boston. Not sure about the rest of the games since I've only watched the Boston game, the 4th quarter of game 6 vs Utah in 98, and now the start of game 4 in 93.

This version of the DVD came out last year I think (hence, 20th Anniversary Edition). At Best Buy it's like $32. It's $30 at Borders and Tower Records I think.

SequSpur
02-20-2005, 03:00 AM
how many spurs games are on it?

baseline bum
02-20-2005, 04:24 PM
I forgot just how much of a bitch Malone was in those finals series. He threw up 2 airballs and got stripped in the last 5 minutes of the flu game, he put up shitty numbers most of that series (and the one next season too), and basically made Stockton carry the whole freaking load (Stockton hit clutch shot after clutch shot in those finals).

Malone is the most overrated player ever. There's just no way this guy's better than Duncan or Barkley.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-22-2005, 04:13 PM
I came across this dvd at target for 22 dollars, it is pretty cool, after watching some of it, it makes me realize how stupid people are for comparing lebron to MJ, people say lebrons better at a younger age, but when jordan entered the league he was averaging almost 40 points a game