PDA

View Full Version : Bears vs Titans Game Thread

BullsDynasty
11-08-2008, 11:00 AM
Man if Kyle Orton was playing I really think we could actually beat them, but now we got rex grossman whos gonna fuck it up for us. sigh..... Go Bears.

Sausage
11-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Titans 17 Bears 6

GO TITANS!

J.T.
11-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Nah Titans are gonna go 18-1 and their one loss is gonna be to an NFC team in February.

mytespurs
11-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Nah Titans are gonna go 18-1 and their one loss is gonna be to an NFC team in February.

I like the Titans and I hope they make it to the SB 'cause they're playing well right now. What would scare me is that they run the table during the regular season (lose 1 or 2 games at the most) then lose in the first round of the playoffs.

remingtonbo2001
11-10-2008, 12:01 AM
It would be sweet for the Titans to go undefeated and win the SB, especially considering what occured last year.

However, I'd prefer the Titans have a loss or two under their belt before entering the playoffs. There's only so much pressure a young, talented team can endure. I'm not sure how well they would handle the pressure of a perfect season.

mytespurs
11-10-2008, 12:26 AM
This game was on in my area but I didn't get to watch.
How did Grossman play? Did the fans boo? And when is Orton expected back? :hat

SpursFanFirst
11-10-2008, 12:30 AM

The fans went back and forth...much like Grossman's play.

BullsDynasty
11-10-2008, 07:34 AM

I was at the game, fans would boo Rex Grossman. If Rex Grossman made a good play, the fans would cheer the wide reciever for catching the ball giving Rex no credit. Orton didn't play and if he did Im positive we would have beaten the titans.

bostonguy
11-10-2008, 01:33 PM
I was at the game, fans would boo Rex Grossman. If Rex Grossman made a good play, the fans would cheer the wide reciever for catching the ball giving Rex no credit. Orton didn't play and if he did Im positive we would have beaten the titans.

Nah you wouldnt have because Orton doesnt play D.While you shut down the Titans run game, Kerry Collins threw for 289 yards and 2 touchdowns on your D. Titans D would have clamped down on whoever the Bears qb was.

BullsDynasty
11-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Nah you wouldnt have because Orton doesnt play D.While you shut down the Titans run game, Kerry Collins threw for 289 yards and 2 touchdowns on your D. Titans D would have clamped down on whoever the Bears qb was.

So what? What point are you actually trying go convey here. Ya Kerry Collins threw for 289 yards and 2 touch downs on your D, but we ranked last in Passing defense. So what if Kyle Orton threw for 300 yards and 3 TD? Of course Orton doesn't play D but he plays offense which is why we are 2nd in scoring.

bostonguy
11-11-2008, 01:03 AM
So what? What point are you actually trying go convey here. Ya Kerry Collins threw for 289 yards and 2 touch downs on your D, but we ranked last in Passing defense. So what if Kyle Orton threw for 300 yards and 3 TD? Of course Orton doesn't play D but he plays offense which is why we are 2nd in scoring.

The bears wouldn't have scored all that much more than they did this past sunday. Titans have one of the best red zone defenses in the league and they allow 13 ppg. Orton wouldnt have scored 3 td's on the Titans D. Orton MIGHT have had 2 td passes on his best day against the Titans.

BullsDynasty
11-11-2008, 07:04 AM
The bears wouldn't have scored all that much more than they did this past sunday. Titans have one of the best red zone defenses in the league and they allow 13 ppg. Orton wouldnt have scored 3 td's on the Titans D. Orton MIGHT have had 2 td passes on his best day against the Titans.

Dude before Orton got injured he was ranked 6th best QB in the League according to his stats. Orton is better than Rex Grossman and if Grossman managed 2TD against the Titans Im sure Orton would have got more.

Another thing, everyone expected the Titans to dominate in the Rush Yards but with the Bears being one of the best Rushing Defensive Teams, they did the talking. Same thing with scoring, the bears were #2 in scoring with Orton, I'm sure they would have did the talking too in.

bostonguy
11-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Dude before Orton got injured he was ranked 6th best QB in the League according to his stats. Orton is better than Rex Grossman and if Grossman managed 2TD against the Titans Im sure Orton would have got more.

Another thing, everyone expected the Titans to dominate in the Rush Yards but with the Bears being one of the best Rushing Defensive Teams, they did the talking. Same thing with scoring, the bears were #2 in scoring with Orton, I'm sure they would have did the talking too in.

Dude I dont care what Orton is ranked, the Titans D doesnt give up a whole lot of points. They have one of the best redzone defenses in the league and Orton wouldnt have done that much better in terms of scoring points. Great D always has the edge over great O. Your weak ass pass defense hurt you more than Rex at qb. Your weak ass pass defense is going to be why your team wont do all that much in the postseason.

BullsDynasty
11-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Dude I dont care what Orton is ranked, the Titans D doesnt give up a whole lot of points. They have one of the best redzone defenses in the league and Orton wouldnt have done that much better in terms of scoring points. Great D always has the edge over great O. Your weak ass pass defense hurt you more than Rex at qb. Your weak ass pass defense is going to be why your team wont do all that much in the postseason.

If we have Kyle Orton, he can cover for our weak ass pass defense hence the games we won in which we gave up 300 yards in passing to opposing teams. Don't give me that "Best Redzone defense" crap because guess what, the titans had the best running offense and were stomped by the bears.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-11-2008, 06:59 PM
They lost, get over it.

BullsDynasty
11-11-2008, 07:04 PM
They lost, get over it.

No, he attacks I attack back