PDA

View Full Version : _____Let the Dust, settle............

T Park.
11-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Why not wait until November is over with before you demand Pop be fired, Parker be traded, and to punk out like some biooch and tank the season?

After all the Spurs have given the Spur fan in the last 9 years they don't deserve to enjoy their Thanks Giving they need to read ungrateful Spur fans complain?

Where was all you complaints during the river parade? Stop embarrassing Spurs Talk with this 17 year old mentality and give the Spurs till the end of November.

Is that to much to ask for?

for the love of all that is holy!
Let the Dust settle........

Amuseddaysleeper
11-08-2008, 08:28 PM
But you gotta admit, I was right about Farmer > Finley this season

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-08-2008, 08:33 PM
I agree with T Park about this, even though he is a Finley-lover... :lol

After years of comfort, we are in for a rough ride for a while. Suck it up and stop behaving like a bunch of ungrateful, Gen Y, instant-gratification punks.

Pick of Destiny
11-08-2008, 08:38 PM
In..............!!

m33p0
11-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Duncan, Mason, Hill, Tolliver, Farmer. Alot to like actually.

Manufan909
11-09-2008, 04:50 AM
This'll weed out all the fair weather Spurs fans, at least. And I can see more Hill, Farmer, and Mason. Too bad Pop won't play all 3 30+ minutes so JV and Fin don't have a chance to stink it up.

cherylsteele
11-09-2008, 02:38 PM
These injuries in the long run will help out more than some people think. It will give them time to gel as a cohesive unit, then when everybody is health and today's starter becomes the 2nd string will be better off for it.

Obstructed_View
11-09-2008, 02:45 PM
But you gotta admit, I was right about Farmer > Finley this season

No, actually. As bad as Finley's been, his stats are as good or better than Farmer's pretty much across the board. The expectations for Fin are higher which is why you might think Farmer's better. You'd be wrong, though.

Obstructed_View
11-09-2008, 02:46 PM
I agree with T Park about this, even though he is a Finley-lover... :lol

I don't think that's T Park; note the period.

cherylsteele
11-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Plus his post count quite a bit lower than the real T Park

SpursDynasty
11-09-2008, 03:07 PM
Because the Lakers are undefeated against 5 scrub teams and the favorites to win the championship and they have Andrew Bynum, I guess we better fire Tim Duncan and trade Pop and let go of Manu.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-09-2008, 05:44 PM

:lol

Sorry, you're right, I guess I'm with mouse then.

mouse
11-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Even if you got rid of Pop, traded Parker, and signed Lebron James to the team, you would still need at least a month before they can all gel, so November would be a wash anyway.

I would wait until November is done since there are many other teams starting off bad this season also, and I know their fans have not given up on thier team,
why should you?