PDA

View Full Version : 5 players I do not like, and why...

Kamnik
11-09-2008, 06:33 AM
Gilbert Arenas - I can not stand him... the only good thing about him is his blog.
Wizards would be a really good team if they traded him for some nice pieces.
Butler does not get 1/10 so much reckognition and I feel he is a much better player. (not to mention a teammate)

Ben Wallace - was always overrated. And then stupidly overpaid.... He acted stupid and wanted a bigger offensive role WHEN HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY OFFENSIVE SKILL.

Kevin Garnett - I never really liked him.... And after his incident with a player trying to make the Minessota roster Rick Rickert he showed his true self. Wolves offcourse put the incident under the rug to preserve his image. And also that crying interview....... COME ON. I hate the fact he has a ring now...

Sasha Vujacic - He is a PRIMADONA. Because of some little incident years ago he refuses to play for Slovenian national team and prefers to be Kobe's little girl. Besides that he acted like a complete jerk several times on the court.

Shaq - When I started following NBA i liked him... great player and a funny guy. But with years going by it seems he is working hard not to be liked by anyone with a flood of idiotic and self loving statements.

/end rant

Who are your "top" 5?

m33p0
11-09-2008, 06:59 AM
Jerry Stackhouse
Jerry Stackhouse
Jerry Stackhouse
Jerry Stackhouse
Jerry Stackhouse

for his "They didn't go through us" bullshit.

DANILO DRASKOVIC
11-09-2008, 09:39 AM
Sasha Vujacic - He is a PRIMADONA. Because of some little incident years ago he refuses to play for Slovenian national team and prefers to be Kobe's little girl. Besides that he acted like a complete jerk several times on the court.

what incident is this?

manufor3
11-09-2008, 09:42 AM
kobe
stackhouse
jet terry (lets call him paper plane)
varejaeo
jamareo moon

SenorSpur
11-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Jason Terry - I hate that turtle-headed lil' bitch and his cocky, jet-posing. Dirty player too. His mouth has always been bigger than his game. Plus, dude is a defensive sieve that was never as good as he hyped himself to be. Always placates to the crowd and always seems to be auditioning for a career in TV.

Shaquille O'Neal - Too much mouth. Cartoon mind. Lazy. Extremely immature for a player of his age and experience. Never met a microphone he didn't like. Always likes to interject his opinions on situations that are unwarranted. Overly preoccupied with his legacy - even though he's still playing. The most insecure great player in NBA history.

Michael Finley - Skills have been in obvious decline over the past 5 years. A once wonderfully-gifted, athletic talent now reduced to a one-trick pony. Mentally fragile. Still not sure why he's in the league and why Pop's keeps ridin' his jock.

Vince Carter- Any guy who quits on his team is a straight-up punk. Vince quit on the Raptors mid-season in order to force his trade to the Nets.

Gilbert Arenas - See Shaquille O'Neal

JamStone
11-09-2008, 10:49 AM
Kevin Garnett - I never really liked him.... And after his incident with a player trying to make the Minessota roster Rick Rickert he showed his true self. Wolves offcourse put the incident under the rug to preserve his image. And also that crying interview....... COME ON. I hate the fact he has a ring now...

That fight with Ricky Rickert did show KG's true self. And, so did his interview where he cried.

He is a guy that puts everything into basketball, his heart and soul. He takes games seriously, practices seriously, and all the preparation that comes with it seriously. He wears his emotions on his sleeve. He comes off as a punk on the court because he's so passionate about winning. He wants to win and his competitive nature extends to everything.

Yeah, he hit a training camp kid because he scored on him. He's that competitive. That is his true self. If the NBA had more players that cared that much about winning and cared that much about basketball as a career, it would be a much better league.

JamStone
11-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Kenyon Martin - loud and cocky is fine with me when you can back it up, he can't
Eddy Curry - wasted talent
Monta Ellis - another waste of a talent, but more so because he's just stupid
Desmond Mason - fake tough guy
Dwyane Wade - not so much anymore, but the over-dramatics and the flops and getting all the calls

jacobdrj
11-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Gilbert Arenas
Stephon Marburry
Steve Francis
Dwight Howard
Dikembe Mutumbo

Just in case Mt. Mutumbo doesn't count, as he doens't have a contract:

Rafer Alston

jack sommerset
11-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Vince Carter- Any guy who quits on his team is a straight-up punk. Vince quit on the Raptors mid-season in order to force his trade to the Nets.

How do you feel about a team that quits on there fans? Tank the season.

IronMexican
11-09-2008, 11:41 AM
In no order:

Bruce Bowen - Just a dirty player

KG - He was always real quiet in the big games, but couldn't shut up against weak teams

Gilbert Arenas - A lot of talk for someone who hasn't played major minutes over a year

Paul Pierce -Great player, but shut up.

Lamar Odom - He has the same IQ as the basketball he is dribbling.

Chomag
11-09-2008, 12:30 PM
ummm most of the Lakers? Arrogance is not a virtue.

JamStone
11-09-2008, 12:33 PM
Lmao I don't know why so many people don't like Gilbert Arenas for being a loudmouth. I think his commentary is pure gold. He's even admitted that he plays shit up for entertainment purposes. And, while he talks a lot of shit, he can back his shit talk. That's the type of guy who should talk. I like listening to what he says.

It's when someone like DeShawn Stevenson has a big mouth that I have a problem.

jbspurs
11-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Jason Terry = to cocky and dirty when losing.
Sasha Vujacic = wanna be a tough guy.
Amare= always flex or scream after dunks, even when they're losing.
Bonner= doesn't belong in the NBA.
Mickey Moore= the looks.

jacobdrj
11-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Lmao I don't know why so many people don't like Gilbert Arenas for being a loudmouth. I think his commentary is pure gold. He's even admitted that he plays shit up for entertainment purposes. And, while he talks a lot of shit, he can back his shit talk. That's the type of guy who should talk. I like listening to what he says.

It's when someone like DeShawn Stevenson has a big mouth that I have a problem.
I enjoy Gilbert Arenas the persona. I can't stand Gilbert Arenas the basketball player. The Wiz are worse with him on the floor. Ball hogg...

balli
11-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Ginobili- Not so much the flopping, but I hate how much he bitches and moans about calls that are obviously correct. Plus, I don't think Spurs fans realize how much it sucks to get beat by a series of whack-ass Ginobili moves. It sucks.

Carmelo- Just a little bitch, through and through.

Kevin Martin- He just seems like the cockiest player in the NBA to me. When watching him, I always find myself wishing a big ass center would knock his smug little smile off his face.

Gordan Giricek- He was a selfish, whiny bitch the whole time he was in Utah. Plus, he took my pop's secretary out once and apparently he was just a d-bag of epic proportions. And I confirmed this when I saw him buying shoelaces in a Footlocker some time later; he was probably the lamest piece of euro-trash I've ever seen. And he stank heavily of cigarettes.

Matt Barnes- Dude just rubs me the wrong way. In fact, if he doesn't rub you the wrong way too, you probably should make some changes. When Utah played the Warriors two years ago he ran his mouth, didn't back up shit and then purposefully laid down some flagrants in defeat. And he tattooed 'I Believe' or whatever on his stomach. What a douche.

JamStone
11-09-2008, 02:35 PM
I enjoy Gilbert Arenas the persona. I can't stand Gilbert Arenas the basketball player. The Wiz are worse with him on the floor. Ball hogg...

The Wizards are 0-5 to start this season. And, don't give me shit that it's Brendan Haywood. They lost at home to the Knicks, who don't have any big men.

Amuseddaysleeper
11-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Ginobili- Not so much the flopping, but I hate how much he bitches and moans about calls that are obviously correct. Plus, I don't think Spurs fans realize how much it sucks to get beat by a series of whack-ass Ginobili moves. It sucks.
[B]

whack-ass Ginobili moves as in his weird amazon steps to the basket? Or just his weird style of play in general?

Tag
11-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Why is josh howard not on any of these lists? That guys a class A douche.

Bob Lanier
11-09-2008, 05:06 PM
The Wizards are 0-5 to start this season.
And look how the Clippers have tanked with Ricky Davis struggling!

pauls931
11-09-2008, 05:17 PM
steve nash pretends to be nice
tim duncan looks shocked if a foul is called on him
grant hill ditto
Derrick Fisher ball hog
Matt Bon(n)er has one too many n's in his last name

balli
11-09-2008, 05:21 PM
whack-ass Ginobili moves as in his weird amazon steps to the basket? Or just his weird style of play in general?

I guess I meant his amazon steps. I mean, he's great and all, it's just really frustrating to play good defense for 20 seconds only to have Ginobili take two giant, groin busting steps across the lane before sinking a one handed fall away at the buzzer.

sook
11-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Eddie House
Paul Pierce
Andre Kirilenko
Sasha Vujacic
Bill Walker

JamStone
11-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Why is josh howard not on any of these lists? That guys a class A douche.

I think at some point hating that guy turns into sympathy for the fact he has to live with himself.

ludda
11-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Carmela
DWade
Turtle-head Terry
KMart
Stackhouse

Kamnik
11-09-2008, 06:55 PM
I think at some point hating that guy turns into sympathy for the fact he has to live with himself.

:lol

Kamnik
11-09-2008, 06:57 PM

+1

I should edit my opening statement to what you wrote here.

SpursDynasty
11-09-2008, 07:05 PM
That's easy.

1. LeBron James - Horrible overrated MJ-wannabe who we have to suffer through seeing every week on national TV. Can't make his free throws. His team sucks.
2. Dwight Howard - One of the worst No.1 picks in history. His team shot the ball well for a while then sucked again.
3. Jason Terry - Can shoot 3-for-15 against the Clippers but shoots 14-for-26 whenever he plays the Spurs. Ass.
4. Josh Howard - Need I say more?
5. Derek Fisher - Not because of 0.4, but because of asking for a contract release "to concentrate on his daughter", then proceeds to sign with the Lakers. He could have still lived in L.A. and kept his contact commitment to Utah. He would have been doing the exact same thing as what he's doing now, had he stayed in Utah: play an 82-game season and travel, being away from his family for all the road games.

byrdman31
11-09-2008, 10:57 PM
That's easy.

1. LeBron James - Horrible overrated MJ-wannabe who we have to suffer through seeing every week on national TV. Can't make his free throws. His team sucks.
2. Dwight Howard - One of the worst No.1 picks in history. His team shot the ball well for a while then sucked again.

:wow i guess its your opinion, but these two players are great to watch. They have amazing talent and skills. Some of the moves they make are unbelievable. i always enjoy watching their games

sook
11-09-2008, 11:48 PM
i got a new 5

Tmac
Yao
Rafer
Kirilenko
Eddie House

Udokafan05
11-10-2008, 12:00 AM
PierceTerry ShaqAllenBell

Nahtanoj
11-10-2008, 12:12 AM
John Stockton
Bruce Bowen
James Posey
Paul Pierce
Carlos Boozer

SimonHymen
11-10-2008, 12:16 AM
I don't hate players I only pretend like some don't exist. Therefore I couldn't name them.

Killakobe81
11-10-2008, 12:34 AM
1. Bowen - great guy off the court ...little talent hacker on ...
2. Pierce- Best player in the NBA? off of one FInals MVP?! So is Chauncey & Parker then
3. Raja Bell- see Bowen, Bruce
4. K.perkins- he is the younger meaner looking version of Charles Oakley
5.Shaq- Great player who rarely dedicated himself to FT's or staying in shape, cant rap or act either

Thunder Dan
11-10-2008, 09:39 AM
I think you are wrong with Ben Wallace- the guy plays here and you don't hear a word from him. He is happy playing defense and grabbing boards. Yeah he is over paid, but it's not his fault the Bulls were dumb enough to give him that contract

Bender
11-10-2008, 10:44 AM
Kevin Garnett - I never really liked him.... And after his incident with a player trying to make the Minessota roster Rick Rickert he showed his true self.
what exactly was this incident? I never followed KG, cuz I don't like him either...

JamStone
11-10-2008, 11:41 AM
what exactly was this incident? I never followed KG, cuz I don't like him either...

This is from what I remember. It may not be 100% accurate.

Couple seasons ago, Ricky Rickert was a training camp player and went baseline, blew by KG and dunked the basketball. Timberwolves teammates started giving shit to KG about how a training camp kid just took him. Next time Rickert had the ball and tried to take it to KG, KG elbowed the kid in the throat. I think that's how it went down, but again, that's from my memory and might be a little bit different. Might have even been a punch.

naico
11-10-2008, 12:21 PM
This is from what I remember. It may not be 100% accurate.

Couple seasons ago, Ricky Rickert was a training camp player and went baseline, blew by KG and dunked the basketball. Timberwolves teammates started giving shit to KG about how a training camp kid just took him. Next time Rickert had the ball and tried to take it to KG, KG elbowed the kid in the throat. I think that's how it went down, but again, that's from my memory and might be a little bit different. Might have even been a punch.

It wasn't just one bucket. He scored repeatedly on Garnett.

The guy needed 7 stitches afterwards and was out for a whole while.

My 5:

KG
Anthony
Terry
Amare
Gasol (Both of them)

DBryant88
11-10-2008, 12:23 PM
my five

KG
R. Allen
P. Pierce
R. Rondo
The rest of the celtics

Texas_Ranger
11-10-2008, 12:33 PM
shaq
vujabitch
Bonner
KG
Pau

Kamnik
11-10-2008, 12:34 PM
Garnett acted like a PUSSY and picked on a innocent guy. No matter how badly he wants to win.... there is no excuse for what he did.

JamStone
11-10-2008, 12:38 PM
Garnett acted like a PUSSY and picked on a innocent guy. No matter how badly he wants to win.... there is no excuse for what he did.

Michael Jordan did similar shit to teammates in practice, notably a small, innocent kid named Steve Kerr.

monosylab1k
11-10-2008, 01:10 PM
Matt Barnes- Dude just rubs me the wrong way. In fact, if he doesn't rub you the wrong way too, you probably should make some changes. When Utah played the Warriors two years ago he ran his mouth, didn't back up shit and then purposefully laid down some flagrants in defeat. And he tattooed 'I Believe' or whatever on his stomach. What a douche.

Gagree 100%, Matt Barnes is a faggot and a half.

I. Hustle
11-10-2008, 01:29 PM
KG- He is good but extremely overrated. I hate how he was always compared to Timmy but is not as succesful.

Carmelo- The guy is an idiot and I have hated him since his first all star game when he was talking to kids about the importance of reading and was like " duuuhh I never really read much and don't really like it and I am still successful" then Baron Davis or someone ran in and took over.

Snaq- EXTREMELY overrated. Anyone with his size should be able to do what he does. Don't tell me there are and have been others his size because height is not the same as size (mass)

Greg Oden- I hate how this guy was already thrown in saying that he was going to be this years ROY and how he is going to save Portland basketball. The guy has not proven shit yet. Not to mention he is on a team with other super talented guys.

Jason Terry- He's bitch made

xtremesteven33
11-10-2008, 01:33 PM
1. Jason Terry- annoying, just an annoying player. Talks too dang much. Plays dirty and then later on thanks Jesus Christ for helping him play. What an Idiot.

2. Kobe Bryant- I just dont like the guy. Too arrogant for my taste. I just dont think hes a good person. I have no way too justify my thoughts, but thats just the vibe i get from him. Hes not a good role model for kids. But yet hes potrayed as he is.

diego
11-10-2008, 04:15 PM
honorable mention. Amare- whines to the media when things dont go his way. I moved him down the list though, because it looked like he grew up a little last year.

5. Chris Paul- the dead ball flop against bowen in the playoffs last year was absolutely pathetic.

4. Baron Davis- the first ever dead ball flop I ever saw (against Okur, in the playoffs as well if i remember correctly). Its a shame because both paul and davis are fun to watch as playmakers. And I know Manu flops, but he's never flopped on someone in a dead ball situation, there's just no excuse for that.

3. I totally forgot Melo! Dont like his playing style, dont like his attitude, he's the epitome of wasted talent IMO.

2. Shaq and Kobe. They dont bother me that much anymore, but when they played together i wanted to kill them. Arrogant MFers, media darlings, and lucky as hell.

1. Josh Howard. I dont care about the anthem or the pot smoking or any of that. i hate josh howard exclusively for all the tripping he does. People talk about bowen, but IMO Howard has already doubled bowen in career trips.

monosylab1k
11-10-2008, 04:31 PM
1. Matt Barnes - just a complete douchebag
2. Carlos Boozer - still a dick for what he did to Cleveland
3. Chris Paul - took some "fake tough guy" lessons from Jason Terry, and now he's become the master at it.
4. Josh Howard - for being such a piece of shit.
5. Amare Stoudemire - he's still a big retard.

urunobili
11-10-2008, 04:39 PM
1- Jason Terry. cheap shot fuck
2- Josh Howard. fucking thug
3- Melo. the biggest douchebag in the league
4- KG. whiny loser
5- Bonner. i can't stand seeing this guy on a Spurs jersey anymore

Bender
11-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Matt Bonner's name shouldn't be on anyone's list. just because he's not that great of a player, doesn't make him a dickhead like the other players listed...

bostonguy
11-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Sasha Vujacic- Great shooter and not a bad role player but getting the nickname "the machine" and being hyped up as an awesome defender was a joke. He proved in the finals that he wasnt really that good of a defender as he allowed Ray Allen to waltz into the lane for an uncontested layup in the most critical moment in the most critical game of the finals. Then throwing a temper tantrum on the bench. Karma got him good for that shot he made against the spurs in the closing seconds of the WCF.

James Posey- Watching him leave the Celts truly broke my heart and losing him will haunt the Celts later in the year. I understand why he left but still wished he would have taken any offer to stay a celtic. Dont hate the guy just hated that he left the celts.:lol

Jakim Noah- A #9 pick in the first round? For a guy who at best will be as good as the Cavs very own Sideshow Bob Varajeu (spelling?). Not calling him a worthless scrub but he wont be much better than what he is now.

Sam Cassell: I am pissed we kept this washed up player but having to see his alien face is even more reason to be upset.

Allen Iverson: His peskiness and fearless aggression to drive to the basket and his never give up attitude is going to annoy the fuck out of me if/when the Celts see the Pistons in a 7 game series. Great player and a very nice person. Just a pesky son of a bitch that has a huge heart will get to me in a playoff series against him. :lmao:lmao

RonMexico
11-10-2008, 06:48 PM
1. Pau - certified homosexual, overrated, wimp, probably one of the ugliest people alive

2. JET - flies after hitting a 3 pointer, not as clutch as he claims to be, terrible defender, nut puncher, gives the fakest on-court interviews

3. Machine - I think this one speaks for itself: not really clutch, huge whiner, poor attitude, can't defend, cries easily, wears a custom hair rope, flops

4. The Lopez twins - together, their skills might equal Joel Pryzbilla; neither should have been close to lottery picks, sound like huge morons, Suns wasted a pick on Robin

5. Mo Peterson - hits the most ridiculous shots in the history of the NBA to ruin the last 5 nights I've watched the Suns play the Hornets

Honorable mention (previously in my Top 5):
1. Dirk - actually has become the most likeable person on his team, considering JET, Stack, J-Ho, Barea

2. Bowen - Too old and slow now for me really to care; props to him for making a lot of money by being a dick on the court

3. Manu - his return is key to my fantasy success this year

4. Parker - "hey ref!" doesn't bother me as much as Eva does now

5. Kobe - um, 2008 Olympic gold

Brazil
11-10-2008, 07:41 PM
I don't hate but i dislike in no particular order:
- kobe and the lakers star system
- bonner ... too painful to watch
- shaq ... make the FTs for christ sake
- Pierce STFU
- Yao I really don't know why

ludda
11-11-2008, 02:41 AM
1. Pau - certified homosexual, overrated, wimp, probably one of the ugliest people alive

Forgot about caveman.

Honorable mention (previously in my Top 5):
1. Dirk - actually has become the most likeable person on his team, considering JET, Stack, J-Ho, Barea

Barea? Random.

JamStone
11-11-2008, 05:02 AM
I totally forgot this player and I don't believe anyone else mentioned...

http://i.tsn.com/i/photos/20081029/100991.jpg

Thunder Dan
11-11-2008, 09:25 AM
I forgot about Deshawn Stevenson

http://allthingsgo.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/25d83aae-0837-474b-b69e-0524fa7986cf.jpg

Gino
11-11-2008, 10:28 AM
1) Kobe Bryant - There might not be a bigger Phony on the face of the planet. And phonies are my pet peeve.

2) Vujacic - How could somone with so little talent try to act like a badass so often?

3) Josh Howard - Still waiting for him to cancel out Dwayne Wade :lol

4) Allen Iverson - gave an entire generation of NBA players a bad rep. Black leadership of this country doesn't have the balls to call him out.

5) Robert Horry - Classless bum who rode the coat-tails of much greater and more deserving players.

Kamnik
11-11-2008, 03:35 PM
After watching the Raptors vs Celtics game i realised I seriously dislike the whole celtics team!

lefty
11-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Terry
Kobe
Howard
Shaq
Tie: KG - Pierce

Doug Collins
11-11-2008, 04:24 PM

You probably meant closet homosexual, part of that whole "Yale" thing...

RonMexico
11-11-2008, 05:03 PM
Forgot about caveman.

Barea? Random.

Barea was a joke.

RonMexico
11-11-2008, 05:04 PM
3) Josh Howard - Still waiting for him to cancel out Dwayne Wade :lol

:toast

LEONARD
11-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Duncan, because of his annoying stretch marks...

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-11-2008, 05:48 PM
Shaq- Basically won a genetic lottery and went on cruise control after he moved to LA where the refs let him commit 20 offensive fouls a night. Total attention whore, classless, and an egomaniac.

Josh Howard- I actually used to like him when he came in the league. Well, I liked his game, hated him for playing for the Mavs. Now I just wish he'd get hit by a truck on principle. I don't think there's a player in the league who combines more talent with such disastrous mental weakness on and off the court.

Deshawn Stevenson- He went from off my radar and onto this list really fast with his post season stupidity last year. I'm never a fan of guys who run their mouth, but when you act that big of a douche without accomplishing a single damn thing? What a dumbass.

KG- I could always respect his intensity, but he's always been an immature punk on the court. I think my dislike has jumped up since he went to Boston and suddenly he's Jesus to the media.

Anderson Varejao- I disliked him before his prima donna contract dispute and hold out and that cemented it. When your two skills consist of hustle and flopping every chance you get you don't get to flex your ego.

spursnatic
11-11-2008, 06:22 PM
1. Bowen - great guy off the court ...little talent hacker on ...
2. Pierce- Best player in the NBA? off of one FInals MVP?! So is Chauncey & Parker then
3. Raja Bell- see Bowen, Bruce
4. K.perkins- he is the younger meaner looking version of Charles Oakley
5.Shaq- Great player who rarely dedicated himself to FT's or staying in shape, cant rap or act eitherYou should of said Bowen because he locks up Kobe- Pierce because he made Kobe look like shit in the Finals- Raja Bell because he punked on Kobe in the playoffs-Kendrick Perkins because he shut down Soft ass Pau Gasol-And Shaq because with out him Kobe will never win another Championship?....I think that is actually what you meant to say?....:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2::flag:

Gino
11-11-2008, 06:23 PM
Shaq- Basically won a genetic lottery and went on cruise control after he moved to LA where the refs let him commit 20 offensive fouls a night. Total attention whore, classless, and an egomaniac.

Couldn't really disagree more. Shaq is a good ambassador to the sport and shows real class when he wants to. Youve never heard of "Shaq-a-Claus" or the how he paid for a former Lakers legend's funeral?

Volunteers as a cop. Tracks down those guys who made that hate crime. Runs a camp for fat kids.

Not to mention he was a lot of fun to watch in his prime. The biggest NBA cliche of the last decade is that "Shaq's only good because he's big". Is Duncan only good because he's big? He might have a better outside game than Shaq, but he's still extremely limited from outside ten feet. The point is they are both so good at using their size and strength. Something a lot of guys their size can't do.

The Shaq and KG hate coming from Spurs fans is purely competitive. I dont remember everyone screaming how much they hated KG before he was on the Celtics.

JamStone
11-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Couldn't really disagree more. Shaq is a good ambassador to the sport and shows real class when he wants to. Youve never heard of "Shaq-a-Claus" or the how he paid for a former Lakers legend's funeral?

Volunteers as a cop. Tracks down those guys who made that hate crime. Runs a camp for fat kids.

Don't forget his charity work with hoes. He put $10,000 in Superhead's bank account once.

lefty
11-11-2008, 10:25 PM

Josh Howard- I actually used to like him when he came in the league. Well, I liked his game, hated him for playing for the Mavs. Now I just wish he'd get hit by a truck on principle. I don't think there's a player in the league who combines more talent with such disastrous mental weakness on and off the court.

Deshawn Stevenson- He went from off my radar and onto this list really fast with his post season stupidity last year. I'm never a fan of guys who run their mouth, but when you act that big of a douche without accomplishing a single damn thing? What a dumbass.

KG- I could always respect his intensity, but he's always been an immature punk on the court. I think my dislike has jumped up since he went to Boston and suddenly he's Jesus to the media.

Anderson Varejao- I disliked him before his prima donna contract dispute and hold out and that cemented it. When your two skills consist of hustle and flopping every chance you get you don't get to flex your ego.

Well put :tu

jay014
11-11-2008, 10:37 PM
How do you feel about a team that quits on there fans? Tank the season.

It turned out just fine :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt: http://www.spursdynasty.com/uploaded_images/duncan_celtics-759100.jpg:lobt2: