PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Pet Owners SUCK.

MannyIsGod
02-20-2005, 02:55 AM
The other night, Jess let this cat come into her apartment because it was being chased by the neighbors huge ass dog.

It's a kitten, and it's super friendly and super cute. There's a collar with a stupid purple bow on it, but there's no freaking ID tag. I swear, people are idiots. Tag your pet if you're going to leave it outside. I've placed flyers around her apartments, but no one has responded yet.

But, at this point, we actually hope no one comes forward to claim her, she rules!

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/913758/kface.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/913758/kfloor.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/913758/kbowl.jpg

SequSpur
02-20-2005, 03:00 AM
barbeque it.

Experiment2100
02-20-2005, 03:37 AM
This ain't Korea, in America we stir fry our cats.

Flea
02-20-2005, 08:12 AM
Aw, she is sweet. Maybe she was dropped off and abandoned?
Sounds like she had found a new home. :)

IX_Equilibrium
02-20-2005, 09:28 AM
I hate cats

allergic to them

Clandestino
02-20-2005, 09:36 AM
it was a gift to you.. even wrapped with a purple bow!...

AlamoSpursFan
02-20-2005, 10:04 AM
"One time I lost the cat. It just got up and WALKED away! And she actually started to say it...'Well it just didn't get up and...' Hey Ma...I think you figured this one out!" -- George Carlin

Jimcs50
02-21-2005, 10:02 AM
Their loss is your gain. Pull the fliers down and deny you have here if they do call. People that leave their cats outside do not deserve to have cats....fuck them.

Cute cat, tabby cats are great.

ALVAREZ6
02-21-2005, 10:06 AM
Cats suck. I hate cats, they annoy the shit out of me.

Get a dog.

Jimcs50
02-21-2005, 10:07 AM
Cats suck. I hate cats, they annoy the shit out of me.

Get a dog.

:rolleyes

bigzak25
02-21-2005, 10:12 AM
you know, i hate inside pets, which is a bitch, cuz i have to deal with 2 of them, my damn dogs or "the girls" as wifey likes to call them.

in college, my roomate had 2 cats. i left my bookbag downstairs one night, (big mistake) and the little fucker decided to mark his territory....NOTHING gets the smell of cat piss out of your stuff....except maybe fire.

but hey, glad you found a cute kitty. good luck with all of that, and watch out for that dog, cuz he knows you got his lunch in your apt and he'll be watching out for you....

SpursWoman
02-21-2005, 11:16 AM
Their loss is your gain. Pull the fliers down and deny you have here if they do call. People that leave their cats outside do not deserve to have cats....fuck them.

Cute cat, tabby cats are great.

We have a beautiful white Himalayan with orange points that we don't have a choice but leave outside....he prefers beds and furniture to litter boxes. :(

Clandestino
02-21-2005, 11:19 AM
yeah, cats are fucking dirty.. their litter boxes stink the whole house up.. i hate going to people's houses that have cats.. no matter how clean the people are you can smell the cat piss.. even people who have cats outside you can smell the strong acrid cat piss smell! dirty, dirty, dirty!

Jimcs50
02-21-2005, 11:33 AM
yeah, cats are fucking dirty.. their litter boxes stink the whole house up.. i hate going to people's houses that have cats.. no matter how clean the people are you can smell the cat piss.. even people who have cats outside you can smell the strong acrid cat piss smell! dirty, dirty, dirty!

Cats are not dirty, numbnuts. They will go in a box unless they are old or sick. They cover their excrement, to minimize the smell, something my dogs do not do, and the box will not smell if you clean it out like you are supposed to. Yeah, your shit and piss does not stink, right??? If you did not flush your shit down the toilet, your house would stink too, you fucking idiot. I have dogs and cats and my cats are by far a lot cleaner than my dogs.

SW, I do not know what is wrong with your cat, but that is not normal for cats, believe me.

Clandestino
02-21-2005, 11:34 AM
Cats are not dirty, numbnuts. They will go in a box unless they are old or sick. They cover their excrement, to minimize the smell, something my dogs do not do, and the box will not smell if you clean it out like you are supposed to. Yeah, your shit and piss does not stink, right??? If you did not flush your shit down the toilet, your house would stink too, you fucking idiot. I have dogs and cats and my cats are by far a lot cleaner than my dogs.

SW, I do not know what is wrong with your cat, but that is not normal for cats, believe me.

you just don't realize how much your house smells bc you live in the stench everyday!

GoldToe
02-21-2005, 11:35 AM
I hope I never get pussy whipped.

SpursWoman
02-21-2005, 11:42 AM

Oh, I know ... we've always had cats--indoor and outdoor. I guess he gets it from his mom, who was a registered Himalayan. We had taken her to the vet once because she did the same thing....and that's when I learned that animals can have the same mental illnesses as humans, and that she definitely didn't have both oars in the water. That's a huge problem in breeding some animals. :spin

And cats aren't dirty by a long shot. If you are smelling a litter box when you walk in a house, then the owners of that cat are lazy about keeping it clean. They do no less nasty things than my dog does.

GoldToe
02-21-2005, 11:51 AM
Do your dogs cough up fur balls?

MannyIsGod
02-21-2005, 11:53 AM
No shit, you should never smell a litter box unless people don't clean it. I've had cats for years, and they are incredibly clean.

Taylor, the cat I have at my place, is an indoor/outdoor cat. I can't keep her indoors all the time because she goes nuts and runs out any chance she gets.

I love dogs too, but dogs are much higher maintenance. Cat's are easy as hell. You keep their box clean, you feed them, they'll just chill most of the time.

Still no responses to the fliers, which is just fine. This cat really does rule, and she does a bunch of that funny cat stuff.

MannyIsGod
02-21-2005, 11:54 AM

My cats don't either.

SpursWoman
02-21-2005, 11:58 AM

No, but he does have a tendency to hurl....which, btw, is often a lot more nasty than fur balls. :vomit

GoldToe
02-21-2005, 12:24 PM
I guess I'm just not a cat lover. I need a pet who obeys, not one who does whatever they feel like and I guess the male ego of mine needs a dog.

Never had a cat and never will.

Clandestino
02-21-2005, 01:11 PM
No shit, you should never smell a litter box unless people don't clean it. I've had cats for years, and they are incredibly clean.

Taylor, the cat I have at my place, is an indoor/outdoor cat. I can't keep her indoors all the time because she goes nuts and runs out any chance she gets.

I love dogs too, but dogs are much higher maintenance. Cat's are easy as hell. You keep their box clean, you feed them, they'll just chill most of the time.

Still no responses to the fliers, which is just fine. This cat really does rule, and she does a bunch of that funny cat stuff.

all cat owners hate to believe their house smells like a cat... they just don't realize it.. not knocking you manny... not this time! haha

jalbre6
02-21-2005, 01:41 PM
all cat owners hate to believe their house smells like a cat...

I agree, to an extent. The humans have to remember to change the kitty litter and vacuum regularly, and the majority of cat owners I know don't.

iminlakerland
02-21-2005, 05:30 PM
I am not a cat owner but my brother is. When you go to his house you would never know that they had a cat. Number one their house does not smell because they clean its litter box. He is an indoor cat and i can tell you this, that little thing is cleaner than any dog i have ever seen. If someones house smells when they have pets its because they dont clean up after them.

Guru of Nothing
02-21-2005, 05:40 PM
Don't forget to get an owner's manual.

http://www.cactusventures.com/webstuff8/deadcat.jpg

Shelly
02-21-2005, 06:46 PM
My dog was one that was dumped and she now rules the roost. My house doesn't smell like dog because (she's always indoors) because I bathe her every two weeks. Makes a big difference. I have asked people to tell me if my house smells like dog. My parents don't have one and never have noticed a smell. The proof that she doesn't stink is that they let us bring her with us when we at their house over Christmas.

And if she happens to have an accident in the house, it is cleaned up immediately.

My son's farts smell worse than my dog ever will....

Clandestino
02-21-2005, 08:25 PM
My dog was one that was dumped and she now rules the roost. My house doesn't smell like dog because (she's always indoors) because I bathe her every two weeks. Makes a big difference. I have asked people to tell me if my house smells like dog. My parents don't have one and never have noticed a smell. The proof that she doesn't stink is that they let us bring her with us when we at their house over Christmas.

And if she happens to have an accident in the house, it is cleaned up immediately.

My son's farts smell worse than my dog ever will....

exactly...cats and dogs are different... a cat's normal thing to do is shit/piss INSIDE the house... dogs WAIT to go outside...usually...

i have a dog in the house and she smells great... she is bathed regularly, etc...

my only thing was that cats stink up your house...

and yeah, i know my dog is clean when my family lets her in their houses...they hate pets inside!

iminlakerland
02-21-2005, 08:42 PM
I'm a dog person myself but damnit i dont care how clean your damn dog is if it goes out or not. All dogs have funky ass smelling breath so from personal exprience dogs smell more than cats do thanks.

Jimcs50
02-21-2005, 09:08 PM
Do you trust your cat?

I can get some cat handcuffs, and I got to get a pair of them right away. Just the little ones that go around the front paws. I can not trust my cat anymore. I found out my cat was embezzling from me. You think you know a cat for 10 yrs and he pulls something like this. While I was gone, he would go to the mailbox, take the checks out, go down to the bank disguised as me, and cash the checks.

And I never would have found out, if I did not find about $3000.00 worth of cat toys in his little house where he sleeps. And I can not return them because they all have spit all over them. So now I am stuck with $3000 worth of cat toys....oh sure, they are fun...especially the little mouse with the bell in it...

:)

Jekka
02-21-2005, 10:32 PM
I feel like shit now, the owners came over and got the cat - and I think I just gave it back to Joe Bob Ledbetter and Miss Bimbo the Wonderschmuck. If that girl had any more bleach in her hair it would render her unconscious, and if she had any more rolls ... well, she was already hanging out of her shorts (some people just shouldn't wear shorts ... or show skin for that matter - yes I'm bitter.). Poor kitty, I feel sorry for her - and Dumbass didn't even offer to compensate me for the food and litterbox we bought for her while she was here. At least I know where Bastard lives. Things might end up on his porch ... like the used kitty litter.

02-21-2005, 10:39 PM
Do you trust your cat?

I can get some cat handcuffs, and I got to get a pair of them right away. Just the little ones that go around the front paws. I can not trust my cat anymore. I found out my cat was embezzling from me. You think you know a cat for 10 yrs and he pulls something like this. While I was gone, he would go to the mailbox, take the checks out, go down to the bank disguised as me, and cash the checks.

And I never would have found out, if I did not find about $3000.00 worth of cat toys in his little house where he sleeps. And I can not return them because they all have spit all over them. So now I am stuck with $3000 worth of cat toys....oh sure, they are fun...especially the little mouse with the bell in it...

:)

Sincerely,
Steve Martin

02-21-2005, 10:40 PM
I feel like shit now, the owners came over and got the cat - and I think I just gave it back to Joe Bob Ledbetter and Miss Bimbo the Wonderschmuck. If that girl had any more bleach in her hair it would render her unconscious, and if she had any more rolls ... well, she was already hanging out of her shorts (some people just shouldn't wear shorts ... or show skin for that matter - yes I'm bitter.). Poor kitty, I feel sorry for her - and Dumbass didn't even offer to compensate me for the food and litterbox we bought for her while she was here. At least I know where Bastard lives. Things might end up on his porch ... like the used kitty litter.

No wonder Manny is so cynical...
:lol

Jekka
02-21-2005, 10:54 PM
No wonder Manny is so cynical...
:lol

He's not taking this very well and is consequently currently in the shower (hopefully not trying to drown himself) - but after that we're walking down the street to Chacho's for cheap margaritas since we're both sad and pissed off and need to get trashed if anyone wants to join us (Callaghan location).

Guru of Nothing
02-22-2005, 12:04 AM

Judgemental people rule!

Sincerely, The South

MannyIsGod
02-22-2005, 12:30 AM
We just got back from Chachos. I miss the cat.

:(

iminlakerland
02-22-2005, 12:59 AM
Damn sorry to hear that guys :(. Hopefully the cat runs away again and shows up at your doorstep!

MannyIsGod
02-22-2005, 01:01 AM
Man, if I see that cat outside again, it's coming in and I'm not letting them know. I

Seriously, who the fuck leaves for a weekend and leaves a kitten outside to fend for itself? Those fucktards don't deserve a cat that cool.

Fuckers.

MannyIsGod
02-22-2005, 01:15 AM
A bunch of jumbo margaritas later, and one bottel of 5 dollar "champagne", and I still miss the kitty formerly known as Chan. :(

ZStomp
02-22-2005, 03:15 AM
I like cats too Manny.

ZStomp
02-22-2005, 03:17 AM
http://www.immortalcomix.com/Gun%20Cat2.JPG http://www.triv.org/journal/images/loaded_cat-tm.jpg

SpursWoman
02-22-2005, 08:58 AM
Sorry you lost the kitty. :(

Shelly
02-22-2005, 09:10 AM
awww....sorry about the kitty. Go down to the Humane Society or Animal Defense League and adopt one of the many that are awaiting homes.

SpursWoman
02-22-2005, 09:23 AM
Speaking of which ... my daughter has sucked me into watching this show on Animal Planet where they go and rescue abused and/or neglected animals.

We had to change the channel last night they had a case that was so sad... :cry

Jimcs50
02-22-2005, 09:27 AM
Speaking of which ... my daughter has sucked me into watching this show on Animal Planet where they go and rescue abused and/or neglected animals.

So, what was happening to Duff?????

:cry

bigzak25
02-22-2005, 09:28 AM
that sucks guys....sorry to hear it.

SpursWoman
02-22-2005, 09:34 AM
This dog had a chain embedded about an inch or two into the flesh around his neck that was infected and dead ... and a serious case of heart worms, as well as very malnurished. From the tests they did, it looked like he had been too abused and traumatized to be safe for someone to adopt. He had been tied up to a fence with both chains and cables.

We couldn't watch them say he had to be put to sleep, but that's what it was sounding like.... :(

Jimcs50
02-22-2005, 09:35 AM
Sincerely,
Steve Martin

Very good....you win.

Jimcs50
02-22-2005, 09:37 AM
This dog had a chain embedded about an inch or two into the flesh around his neck that was infected and dead ... and a serious case of heart worms, as well as very malnurished. From the tests they did, it looked like he had been too abused and traumatized to be safe for someone to adopt. He had been tied up to a fence with both chains and cables.

We couldn't watch them say he had to be put to sleep, but that's what it was sounding like.... :(

I hope the "owners " were put to sleep as well.

Useruser666
02-22-2005, 11:03 AM
Here is an idea if you want to get another kitten Manny.

http://www.bonsaikitten.com/Kittens (http://www.bonsaikitten.com/)

Jekka
02-22-2005, 11:55 AM

I stole my cat that lives with my family in Houston (the only reason he's not with me is because he goes insane if inside for too long, and obviously I don't have a yard) out of someone's backyard. I say "stole", but my friend and I actually rescued him after we saw his owners submerging him in a bucket of ice water - he was only nine weeks old or so at the time. We felt justified.

zinger
02-22-2005, 12:13 PM
okay, help me out here cat owners/lovers.

a neighbor has moved in across the street from my moms. she is a cat lady.

there are now 3 or 4 cats that like to come across the street to the house, lay in the patio, relax on the chairs, sometimes take a relaxing crap, etc....you know, just hang out.

how to rectify the problem? suggestions?

caveat-#1 dog is not an option. #2, i want to be gentle with the pussies.

lil help please. thanks. :smokin

Jimcs50
02-22-2005, 12:30 PM

there are now 3 or 4 cats that like to come across the street to the house, lay in the patio, relax on the chairs, sometimes take a relaxing crap, etc....you know, just hang out.

You can buy a cat repellant at any pet store...just spray it around the furniture that you do not want to get near.

Clandestino
02-22-2005, 12:35 PM

any asian ethnic groups live near you???

Bill to Bar Eating Cats, Dogs Stirs Debate
LAST UPDATE: 2/22/2005 6:45:03 AM
Posted By: Gabe Redondo

By JEANNETTE J. LEE,
Associated Press Writer

HONOLULU - A state legislator is pushing a bill that would ban the slaughter of dogs and cats for food, drawing protests from members of some Asian ethnic groups who believe the measure is aimed at unfounded and racist stereotypes of their cultures.

Animal rights groups pushed for the bill's introduction this month, even though joint investigations last year by the Hawaiian Humane Society and Animal Crimestoppers yielded no proof that anyone uses the pets as food.

State Rep. Glenn Wakai, who introduced the measure, said it is aimed at stemming the growth of a "cottage industry" with the potential to threaten public health. He said news reports last August about dogs being stolen and butchered in some Oahu neighborhoods proves there's a problem.

Eating dog meat is tolerated in some Asian cultures, but many families from Asia settled in Hawaii generations ago and now consider the practice repugnant.

The measure was scheduled for a vote in the House this week, but the state Senate has not scheduled a hearing, Wakai said. It would make it a felony to kill, purchase or distribute any dog or cat for human consumption.

The news reports he cited were based largely on tips from Carroll Cox, president of the local environmental activist group Envirowatch, who said his own undercover investigation found evidence of the practice on Oahu.

But investigations of two of those tips came up empty, said Letha DeCaires, a Honolulu police detective and a coordinator for Animal Crimestoppers, part of the local nonprofit Crimestoppers program.

"Either the Humane Society or the police department followed through with every tip that we had," DeCaires said. "There was no evidence of slaughterhouse equipment, butchering tools, or anything to substantiate such claims at the time we visited the locations."

Cox claims the Humane Society mishandled the cases and blew his cover by alerting the media to his investigation.

"It is commonplace in Hawaii. It's a practice that has been known, noted and documented and no one has touched it because it's a cultural issue," Cox said.

State Rep. Alex Sonson says the proposed measure is a reaction to hearsay and would harm the image of Filipinos, Koreans and other Asian ethnic groups who make up the majority of the state's population.

"It perpetuates this myth that every Filipino is eating it," Sonson said. "But they're not."

Frank Wu, dean of Wayne State University Law School in Detroit, believes the issue of eating dog is stressed "to caricature and condemn particular populations," namely Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese and other Asians. Wu wrote about dog-eating in his book "Yellow: Race in America Beyond Black and White."

Wakai said race is irrelevant to his proposed legislation.

"There's no language in the bill that distinguishes certain ethnic groups or cultures of partaking in this type of practice," Wakai said.

Rather, it is aimed at protecting pets or companion animals, said Jodi Buckman, director of animal protection services for the Denver-based American Humane Association.

"I cannot imagine this issue arising with the intent of racial and cultural bias," Buckman said.

The slaughter and sale of dogs, cats or other animals considered companions is prohibited only in California, Delaware, Georgia, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey and New York.

Honolulu resident Kim Soiti, who has a dog and two cats, thinks Wakai's bill should be passed even if there is no evidence that anyone in the state is consuming dog or cat meat.

"Cats and dogs are great companions. They're not stupid. They have emotions," said Soiti. "Dogs and cats are generally household pets and are like part of the family."

SpursWoman
02-22-2005, 12:35 PM
Water hose. :)

Guru of Nothing
02-22-2005, 12:49 PM

Water gun filled with vinegar.

Flea
02-22-2005, 01:02 PM
We have an indoor/outdoor cat who is the best pet in the world. She stays inside and sleeps and when she wants out she goes to the door. No litter boxes, HURRAY!
We leave her outside whenver we go out of town too and she just hangs around the house. She is usually totally pissed off with us when we get back but gets over it quick.

Cats rule. She is so much smarter than our dog.

zinger
02-22-2005, 01:26 PM
thanks for the tips!!! :)

gonna be some wet, vinegar smelling, repellant wearing, kitties getting rounded up by the china harbor people this weekend....

MannyIsGod
02-22-2005, 03:05 PM
:(

bigzak25
02-23-2005, 02:04 PM
i don't like cats.....and here's why...

link (http://www.intelligencer.ca/webapp/sitepages/content.asp?contentid=98953&catname=Local+News)

Pet cat shot by police in bizarre ordeal

By Jeremy Ashley
Local News - Tuesday, February 22, 2005 @ 10:00

An otherwise “loving family pet” was shot dead by police after the tabby cat went berserk and terrorized a city family late last week, The Intelligencer has learned.

The bizarre ordeal began when the family’s 12-year-old daughter arrived home from school Wednesday evening and began petting the feline, ‘Mickey,’ in the living room of their east end home.

“He was just your average, playful cat,” who never had any behaviour problems before the incident, recalled the homeowner, who asked her family’s name not be used. “He was a sweet and loving household pet.”

While her daughter was stroking the long-haired white and orange tabby in the living room, the feline leisurely walked downstairs.

But when Mickey emerged from the basement-area of the home, it was “ ... a different animal ... it looked as though it was possessed.”

Ears flat back, hair standing on end and eyes bulging, Mickey lunged across the dining room and attacked her daughter, biting through her jeans and slicing into her leg.

When the cat released its grip, it continued coming at the girl, shrieking and hissing.

“I had to intervene ... he was coming right at her again,” the mother recalled.

The husband arrived home a short time later and managed to corner the cat in the living room until his wife and two children could sneak out the back door to safety.

“So I stood there having a stare-off with this cat for 20 minutes until the officer arrived,” he said, adding that both animal control and police were called to the scene.

While it ran wildly around the interior of the brick bungalow, the cat continued shrieking and began defecating throughout the home.

“You could actually hear the cat screaming from the other side of the street,” he said.

A city police officer arrived at 5:20 p.m., according to Insp. Merle Foster, and was informed of the animal’s behaviour.

“The daughter had been taken to the hospital by her mother for treatment .
.. and the information we received from animal control was that they were not going to attend until after a meeting they were currently attending.”

There was a concern the animal could get lodged in the crawl space of the home, which was under partial renovation.

“I said ‘If that cat got into the crawl space in the frame of mind it’s in, it’ll be a nightmare to get it out. And there’s no way, after being viciously attacked by this cat, that we’re ever going to trust it again.’ ”

He asked the officer to, if given the chance, put the animal down.

As the constable entered the home, the cat ran up the stairs and stared the officer down.

Speaking to The Intelligencer on condition of anonymity, the constable said he had “ ... never seen an animal act like that before — it was like it was possessed or something, hissing and growling.”

The officer shot the cat square in the chest with his Beretta .40-calibre handgun.

“Even after he shot it, that cat was so hopped up — we’re talking about a little, eight-pound cat — Mickey ran down the hall into the bathroom and jumped into the tub,” the husband recollected. “He didn’t die for at least five minutes ... he was all nerves and adrenaline ... he wasn’t in his right mind.”

Foster, meanwhile, said a use-of-force report will be submitted as part of police protocol, however, “We did this at the request of the homeowner ... and, quite frankly, I completely support the actions of the officer in this situation.”

“For all he knew, that animal had rabies.”

Government test results earlier this week confirmed the feline didn’t have rabies. An autopsy to determine the exact cause of the animal’s behaviour is not scheduled, however.

As to why details of the incident were not released by police, Foster was blunt.

“I have no idea,” he said. “I don’t know why this wasn’t released earlier.”

Without knowing the animal’s history, Dr. Kim Drysdale of the Belleway Veterinary Hospital on Highway 62 said it would be hard to pin-point the exact cause of Mickey’s wild behaviour.

“There are cats out there that are a little bit aggressive,” whether because of its natural disposition or a medical ailment of some sort, she said.

“There are viruses that can cause changes in behaviour (and) ... there are some cats that just are not as genetically friendly as others.”

But, usually, there are warning signs the animal is not right in the head, Drysdale added.

“Most people seem to think it’s out of the blue, but when you get a detailed history there are smaller incidents that lead up to a major outburst .. but who’s to say, I wasn’t there, I haven’t interviewed these people or seen the cat.”

And an angry feline can be a handful — even more vicious than an aggressive dog, Drysdale said.

“A cat with a behaviour problem or serious aggression problem can be a force to be reckoned with. But that’s not normal — most cats are pretty nice and social.”

“We have heard stories about people not being able to leave their homes because their cat was blocking the doorway. So some cats can be aggressive.”

If any household pet shows aggression, the family should contact their veterinarian for advice, she said.

While the family has nothing but praise for the officer involved, the conduct of the current animal control company contracted by the municipality — Tweed-based Municipal Animal Control — is another story.

When the service was initially called — before police arrived at the scene — the family was told it could be up to a three-hour wait for an officer to arrive, “ ... because they were just about to go into a meeting,” the female homeowner said.

“I told them that wasn’t good enough, and he said ‘Well, I’ll try to break my back and come in before then.’”

After the police officer arrived at the scene, police dispatchers attempted several times to contact the animal control officer, but to no avail.

“When I arrived home from the hospital with my daughter, there was a card put in my door from them,” the female resident said.

Heide Elliott of Municipal Animal Control was tightlipped when asked about the incident.

“All I can tell you is that the cat was cleared of rabies by the public health (unit).”

Elliott did confirm the company responded to the incident — but didn’t arrive until after the cat had been shot.

“There was a timing issue ... we ended up going down after the incident with the police to pick up the body and take it to the lab for testing.”

For the family, who owned Mickey since he was seven weeks old, the cat will always be remembered as a loving pet.

“Mickey was just a sweet little thing ... and had never shown any kind of aggression before this,” the female resident said. “It was as though he didn’t recognize any of us ... and didn’t know where he was, the way he was looking around the home.

“Mickey was our pet and we loved him ... but in that state he wasn’t the cat we knew.”

“He was just wild,” continued her husband. “We really had no choice but to do what we did.”

The officer who shot the animal paid a visit to the family the next day, he added.

“He wanted to check up on (our daughter) and make sure the family was doing all right.”

The couple’s daughter was treated and released at Belleville hospital for her leg wound and is currently taking antibiotics to prevent an infection.

“The Belleville police officer was very compassionate — and I think he was just as shocked as I was to see an animal act in that manner. I would tell anybody who has a cat that starts acting odd to take it seriously.”

:makemyday

pseudofan
02-23-2005, 02:42 PM
I am allergic to cats, so I could do without ever seeing a cat again in my life. But here's my problem.....CAT'S SUCK! There are a couple of cats that apparently live on my street and like to sleep on my pretty car or truck. What's wrong with their owner's car or truck? And you know when you leave your cat outside to use the restroom so that your house doesn't stink? Yeah, that little shithead is in my garden mulch dropping a load! So as soon as you park your car in my driveway and get out, you can smell that nasty shit!!!! Little bastards. I promis you... I will invest in a BBGun and shoot the little sons of bitches in the ass!!! I swear!

SpursWoman
02-23-2005, 02:52 PM
WTFuck!!! was in that basement?!?!?!?!

:wow :wow :wow

Useruser666
02-23-2005, 02:57 PM
What happens in the basement, stays in the basement! :lol

I recommend number 4 shot for use in shotguns on cats.

bigzak25
02-23-2005, 03:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/bigzak25/0f959769.jpg

Clandestino
02-23-2005, 04:25 PM
I am allergic to cats, so I could do without ever seeing a cat again in my life. But here's my problem.....CAT'S SUCK! There are a couple of cats that apparently live on my street and like to sleep on my pretty car or truck. What's wrong with their owner's car or truck? And you know when you leave your cat outside to use the restroom so that your house doesn't stink? Yeah, that little shithead is in my garden mulch dropping a load! So as soon as you park your car in my driveway and get out, you can smell that nasty shit!!!! Little bastards. I promis you... I will invest in a BBGun and shoot the little sons of bitches in the ass!!! I swear!

one of the things i liked about living in the country was shooting pesky animals

Kori Ellis
02-23-2005, 05:12 PM
So Manny and Jekka, did you guys get a new cat?

Useruser666
02-23-2005, 05:23 PM
A cat would make a great wedding gift.......

Manny and Jessica are registered at Petsmart.

Kori Ellis
02-23-2005, 05:31 PM
I heard that you and SW were registered at PF Chang's.

:smokin

timvp
02-23-2005, 05:33 PM
http://www.schednet.net/~tekky/owned-baby.jpg

Useruser666
02-23-2005, 06:01 PM
I heard that you and SW were registered at PF Chang's.

:smokin

Exactly what is the difference between PF Changs and Petsmart?

One serves cooked food?

Useruser666
02-23-2005, 06:02 PM
Sounds like SW and I found a baby sitter! :lol

timvp
02-23-2005, 06:05 PM
Or so you read in books.

MannyIsGod
02-23-2005, 06:26 PM
Hhahahahahahha.

No, Jess moves in a couple of months so I don't know what she plans on doing till then. We both have cats already though. I have one at my place, and she has one back in houston. But, both cats love being outside too much to bring them to Jess' apartment.

The apartment does really seem empty since we had to give the kitty back.

SpursWoman
02-23-2005, 06:44 PM
Exactly what is the difference between PF Changs and Petsmart?

One serves cooked food?

:rollin :lol

:vomit << can we please have that one back? :angel