PDA

View Full Version : LOL Screw you NBA

T Park
02-20-2005, 03:48 AM
Im just now able to watch the 3 point contest, due to not being privy to sattelite TV tonight

Radmonovic totally sucked ASS>

As did Joe Johnson.

Great Karma to the NBA who wants to give head to both of these franchises who havent won shit but, "Score"

Brent Barry in the 3PTContest >>>>>>> Radmonovic

you want to bring up stats, screw that, Richardson may have made the most, but hes shootin 36% the same as Barry.

Its cool though, let Barry chill at home and be with the supermodel wife, and save those shots for June.

Give em a big F U, BB, in June with a ring on it, sayin "Dont disrespect me again."

nzkickass
02-20-2005, 04:09 AM
man you have anger problems...... CALM DOWN

IcemanCometh
02-20-2005, 04:13 AM
maybe brent didn't want to be in it

ShoogarBear
02-20-2005, 07:34 AM
Johnson definitely deserved to be there, so did Vlad.

Brent Barry definitely did NOT deserve to be there this year.

Damon Jones should have gone instead of Q. But Q won.

I don't know how you can read any kind of Karma or redemption message into any of this other than being a complete homer.

SequSpur
02-20-2005, 11:44 AM
Brent Barry sucks.

CHAMPS AGAIN
02-20-2005, 12:08 PM
Brent Barry sucks.

Alot of SPURS in this forum feel the same way about you sequ anti-spurs fan :elephant :drunk :lol

CHAMPS AGAIN
02-20-2005, 12:13 PM
The NBA should have only one player per team go to 3pt.shoot out them take the best 8 shooters for tv coverage it will only be fair for the rest of the nba for teams that don't have players playing in the all star game.

sa_butta
02-20-2005, 01:27 PM
I dont think Barry was invited but what about Manu or Beno

T Park
02-20-2005, 01:30 PM
I don't know how you can read any kind of Karma or redemption message into any of this

The Karma of Joe Johnson??

Or Vladamir??

They come from high scoring "exciting" teams, that the NBA is currently trying to make popular.

The extra players other than Allen and Richardson were just NBA dick sucking picks.

Brent Barry and Damon Jones shouldve gone.

Radmonovic was a joke last night.

Das Texan
02-20-2005, 01:49 PM
The NBA should have only one player per team go to 3pt.shoot out them take the best 8 shooters for tv coverage it will only be fair for the rest of the nba for teams that don't have players playing in the all star game.

that i can agree with...

this 2 players from one team in these competitions is fucking stupid.

Jimcs50
02-20-2005, 02:08 PM
Reggie should have been in it for one last go round.....He would have smoked them.

adidas11
02-20-2005, 05:27 PM
Shaq should have been in the 3-point contest, without a doubt.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-20-2005, 05:43 PM
Quit being such a fucking tard Tpark.

Barry's 36 in the league in 3 PT Shooting, how many rounds do you want the damn contest to go?

IF you're gonna bitch about a Spur not making it, #20 has made the most threes on the team and is shooting the highest percentage.

There was no conspiracy regarding Barry. In the first half of the season, JJ and Radmanovic both far exceeded what Barry did behind the arc. I guess if you're gonna bitch about conspiracies, bitch about Pop not giving him enough PT.

T Park
02-20-2005, 05:52 PM
[/QUOTE]Quit being such a fucking tard Tpark[QUOTE]

Once again, I quit reading after that line.

Grow up.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-20-2005, 06:23 PM
Grow up?

Brent Barry is not in the top 50 in the league in 3pt % (fourth on his own team), is 43rd in three pointers made (third on his own team), but it's a league conspiracy that kept him out of the All-Star game in favor of two guys who are tied for 10th in the league in makes and 4th (Johnson) and 16th (radmanovic) in %.

I'll grow up when you find your brain and actually use it.

dollyllama
02-20-2005, 06:27 PM
Barry was not deserving of an invite.