PDA

View Full Version : Advent Conspiracy

Extra Stout
11-09-2008, 09:22 PM
eVqqj1v-ZBU

Nbadan
11-10-2008, 12:15 AM
One of the best conspiracy theories I've seen...

velik_m
11-10-2008, 12:42 AM
They are trying to destroy world economy!

DarkReign
11-10-2008, 02:14 PM
That was pretty cool. My family has long held a non-consumerist approach to Christmas. But there is always the moron who forgets...

Winehole23
12-24-2008, 11:56 AM
Bump. Remember the reason for the season.

Thanks for posting this, ES.

BacktoBasics
12-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Great message. Too bad it was entirely wrapped in religion.

I'd love to see a day that advocates being good to simply be good without religion sitting over its shoulder.

clambake
12-24-2008, 02:21 PM
Great message. Too bad it was entirely wrapped in religion.

I'd love to see a day that advocates being good to simply be good without religion sitting over its shoulder.

just pretend to be religious. they think god won't know the difference.

Winehole23
12-24-2008, 03:12 PM
just pretend to be religious. they think god won't know the difference.You don't have be religious or even go to church. Giving yourself to others is the spiritual community.

To those whom He sets upon His right hand He will say, "Come, ye blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was an hungered, and ye gave Me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave Me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took Me in: naked, and ye clothed Me: I was sick, and ye visited Me: I was in prison, and ye came unto Me." But those whom Christ commends know not that they have been ministering unto Him. To their perplexed inquiries He answers, "Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these My brethren, ye have done it unto Me."

Matthew 25:31-46

I offer this as semi-observant Jew. You don't have to be Christian or even particularly religious to get the spirit.

Rohirrim
12-24-2008, 05:00 PM
Good food. Good Drink. Good Times.

The gift thing is for kids. Once adults mature they understand the importance of quality time with family & friends.