PDA

View Full Version : Is the nfl growing a vagina?????

beefanus
11-09-2008, 09:44 PM
More and more rules r coming out that make the sport less and less violent, and more and more restrictive... what has happened to the good old days when teams hated each others guts!!! When their goal was to hurt the other players, when helmat to helmat was leagal and we you could hit and tackle as you like. its becomeing a bitches sport, yet is supposed to be a mans game. When will this stop, will it stop, will it be revearsed and is it revearseable? What is your opinon about this?

dirk4mvp
11-09-2008, 10:43 PM
lol, steelers suck

Dr. Gonzo
11-09-2008, 10:59 PM
More and more rules r coming out that make the sport less and less violent, and more and more restrictive... what has happened to the good old days when teams hated each others guts!!! When their goal was to hurt the other players, when helmat to helmat was leagal and we you could hit and tackle as you like. its becomeing a bitches sport, yet is supposed to be a mans game. When will this stop, will it stop, will it be revearsed and is it revearseable? What is your opinon about this?

By good old days do you mean the early 2000s when you were about 6 years old and first started watching football?

johnsmith
11-09-2008, 11:19 PM
By good old days do you mean the early 2000s when you were about 6 years old and first started watching football?

:lmao

beefanus
11-11-2008, 01:48 PM
no i mean the early 90', the 80' and the 70' and farther back

MavDynasty
11-12-2008, 12:15 AM
Ya lets bring back horse collaring so we can break a persons back therefor ruining his life and ending his career!

MaryAnnKilledGinger
11-12-2008, 12:28 AM
its becomeing a bitches sport, yet is supposed to be a mans game.

Suit up and get out on the field or stop bitching about rules designed to let men live out their lives without serious injury after retirement. Unless you're willing to walk into a locker room and proclaim that the guys in there are all playing nothing but a bitch's sport, you're just hot air.

sa_butta
11-12-2008, 02:49 PM
I think they are being a little over protective of the QB's, part of the game is them taking shots and getting protection. It is slowly getting to the point where the QB will wear a flag and if you pull it he is down. I do agree with alot of the other things such as leading with the helmet and horse collar, but some things should change about hitting the QB.

Anti.Hero
11-12-2008, 04:04 PM
Do you realize how much helmats cost? You can't just crack helmat to helmat and then simply replace the broken helmat with a brand new helmat.

beefanus
11-13-2008, 01:00 AM
Do you realize how much helmats cost? You can't just crack helmat to helmat and then simply replace the broken helmat with a brand new helmat.
hey fucking retard they r making millions of dollars a year they get new helmats every game u fucking jew

DBryant88
11-13-2008, 08:57 AM

hey dickhead i love the spelling, you must be in what like 3rd grade??:lol

Reggie Miller
11-13-2008, 10:58 AM
Yeah, I really want 300 lb. men juiced to the gills hitting each other as hard as possible. It really adds to my enjoyment to see people getting addicted to pain killers or having debilitating arthritis at 36.

beefanus
11-13-2008, 01:19 PM
hahaha that was fucking gay....

Dr. Gonzo
11-13-2008, 02:03 PM
Sometimes helmat to helmat hits are unintenshunal.

dickface
11-13-2008, 02:09 PM

mbarber24 criticizing someone else about spelling is like Stephen Hawking making fun of a quadriplegic.

Reggie Miller
11-13-2008, 02:58 PM
Sometimes helmat to helmat hits are unintenshunal.

Even tho they is unintenshunal, they stil lede to morons like cowasshole. Cowasshole no funny. Cowasshole pinhed.