PDA

View Full Version : So what tmac? Thought artest was gonna carry you out of the first round?

sook
11-09-2008, 11:08 PM
I thought i was gonna get the shit in my sig for 20 mil a year :lol

if he retires midway throught the season i wouldn't be surprised

21_Blessings
11-09-2008, 11:37 PM
"It's on me"

SimonHymen
11-09-2008, 11:54 PM
Mcgrady shrunk as he usually does in Staples. Not surprised. Artest was no better though.

sook
11-09-2008, 11:56 PM
Mcgrady shrunk as he usually does in Staples. Not surprised. Artest was no better though.

But he played DEFENSE. Mcgrady got torched by Kobe and didn't even care.

I have never ever seen him like that, you know what, this shit goes out of my sig till he redeems himself, that was the most pitiful piss poor performances in his life

Roxsfan
11-10-2008, 12:17 AM
yeah, he needs to manup or retire.

Indazone
11-10-2008, 12:43 AM
We shoulda traded T-Mac for Billups when we had the chance. He doesn't know how to pass the ball off and drive to the hole. The motion offense completely screws him up. He knows how to do set plays and high pick and rolls. After that, the read and react motion offense is too complicated for him to grasp.

Indazone
11-10-2008, 12:47 AM
OH and I have something else to rant about. Yao sucks at the high post playing facing the basket. He's a big man for crying out loud. Play him in the low post you idiot Adelman.

xtremesteven33
11-10-2008, 12:48 AM
We shoulda traded T-Mac for Billups when we had the chance. He doesn't know how to pass the ball off and drive to the hole. The motion offense completely screws him up. He knows how to do set plays and high pick and rolls. After that, the read and react motion offense is too complicated for him to grasp.

Ill trade you Bonner for Mcgrady:(

Allanon
11-10-2008, 12:49 AM

You guys have Aaron Brooks, he seriously needs to get some PT, not Billups.

Reminds me of the young, fearless Allen Iverson.