PDA

View Full Version : 17 hour binger

tonylongoriafan
11-10-2008, 12:43 PM
in an effort to celebrate life, i engaged in a 17 hour drinking extravaganza. so i really wasn't planning it, but the stars aligned and i was ready...

i started drinking at 930am on saturday at the golf course and didn't stop until 230am after watching.

i probably about 20 beers and 1/2 bottle of jager, ate 3 times, slept for 15 minutes and was pretty much under control the whole time.

does anyone this was bad?

p.s. i still feel like crap

Viva Las Espuelas
11-10-2008, 12:47 PM
cheers
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/63/Helles_im_Glas-Helles_%28pale_beer%29.jpg/338px-Helles_im_Glas-Helles_%28pale_beer%29.jpg

oops. i did it again.

Dr. Gonzo
11-10-2008, 12:48 PM
20 beers in 17 hours? That's not much at all.

I. Hustle
11-10-2008, 01:04 PM

No joke. Plus you ate 3 times. C'mon you can do better than that.

That's just a little over a beer an hour. Shit :td

Viva Las Espuelas
11-10-2008, 01:07 PM
i know someone that kills about 15 16oz in 5 hours everyday.

I. Hustle
11-10-2008, 01:08 PM
i know someone that kills about 15 16oz in 5 hours everyday.

And that someone was YYYYOOOUUUUUU

Viva Las Espuelas
11-10-2008, 01:11 PM
And that someone was YYYYOOOUUUUUUoh no. not at all. that's too much of a waste of money for me.

baseline bum
11-10-2008, 01:13 PM
in an effort to celebrate life, i engaged in a 17 hour drinking extravaganza. so i really wasn't planning it, but the stars aligned and i was ready...

i started drinking at 930am on saturday at the golf course and didn't stop until 230am after watching.

i probably about 20 beers and 1/2 bottle of jager, ate 3 times, slept for 15 minutes and was pretty much under control the whole time.

does anyone this was bad?

p.s. i still feel like crap

Yes. Jager sucks. Get a bottle of Don Julio next time.

Also, try 20 of these:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2069/2238184704_4c7a64fb64.jpg

tonylongoriafan
11-10-2008, 02:19 PM
i figured as much...i was tired more than anything...it just seem liked it never stopped. i started at the golf course with 2 beers and by halftime of the longhorn game i was hammered.

then we cooked some hamburgers, but never stopped drinking. when i was tired of the beer mixed the jager with red bull. then we cooked some brawts at like 6 for the tech game...at half time we started watching boxing and drank more...when we stopped drinking like at 3am, we went to mama margies to check out the hoes.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-10-2008, 02:34 PM
let me guess. you're a minor, right?

tonylongoriafan
11-10-2008, 02:52 PM
minor...no...
i'm 27, educated and successful. i just like to have a good time. we have spurs season tickets, longhorns season tickets, nascar season tickets, go to 2-3 cowboys games a year, we just started www.utsatailgaters.com for UTSA men's basketball, i'll be at the alamobowl in december...i just like sports and to have a good time.

i gave my tickets to the longhorns game away on saturday because i needed to relax. we had just done ut/mizzoua, ut/okie st, and nascar in 3 consecutive weekends. as it turned out, i probably we have had less fun at the ut/baylor blow out

tonylongoriafan
11-10-2008, 02:54 PM
this weekend for sure, i'm taking off...plus, i need to get ready for UTSA basketball.

www.utsatailgaters.com has a big tailgate party on Nov. 22 for the East Central Oklahoma game...UTSA doesn't allow alcohol on campus, but we've been told we will have "special" privileges. so that's exciting.

ORION
11-10-2008, 02:57 PM
I once killed a case of bud in one evening and the only reason I puked was because I drank some chick's Boones

Heath Ledger
11-10-2008, 05:34 PM
those damn richers, sure know how to hold their liquor

MrChug
11-11-2008, 10:58 AM
minor...no...
i'm 27, educated and successful...

Doesn't everyone here claim to be educated and successful? :lmao

POLL: Who here is not only educated & successful, but is stunningly attractive, has tons of friends, and sleeps with only supermodels?!?! Probably everyone. If you have shit going for you, you don't need to say it online :lol

You might be, and congrats...but when you try to point out to people you don't know, it sounds like bullshit.

...just trying to help :bling

tonylongoriafan
11-11-2008, 11:02 AM

POLL: Who here is not only educated & successful, but is stunningly attractive, has tons of friends, and sleeps with only supermodels?!?! Probably everyone. If you have shit going for you, you don't need to say it online :lol

You might be, and congrats...but when you try to point out to people you don't know, it sounds like bullshit.

thanks for the, uh, advice...

tonylongoriafan
11-11-2008, 11:04 AM
and i'm not stunningly attractive, don't have lots of friends, and never slept with a supermodel, fyi

MrChug
11-11-2008, 11:09 AM
thanks for the, uh, advice...

...you know what I'm talking about, I don't doubt it. But save the good parts of your life for your friends.

Anyway to answer your question, no you didn't drink that much (well you DID), but you did it right.

My brother and I will do either South Padre in season, or Vegas whenever, for no more than 3 days and the objective is to stay as plastered for the entire 72 hour period as possible. Start on the plane there...stop at the terminal in San Antonio, just mix in as many buffets as we can inbetween :wow

I. Hustle
11-11-2008, 11:15 AM
I am not educated or successful :depressed

tonylongoriafan
11-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Anyway to answer your question, no you didn't drink that much (well you DID), but you did it right.

i usually stick with the beer and stay away from the mixed drinks...but the red bull a jagers really changed the whole dynamic of the evening for me. i mean, i must have killed about 5 red bulls on saturday and at 3am i was wide awake...i mean i was drunk, but wide awake...

to balance everything out, i haven't had any caffeine since

Lebowski Brickowski
11-11-2008, 11:39 AM
Replace on of those 3 meals with a bottle of Robitussin.

Vinnie_Johnson
11-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Boggs allegedly drank 64 beers on a cross country flight from Boston to Los Angeles. Jim Rome has made reference to this drinking binge, but claims the figure to be closer to 72.

You are a wimp.

MrChug
11-11-2008, 12:14 PM
i usually stick with the beer and stay away from the mixed drinks...but the red bull a jagers really changed the whole dynamic of the evening for me. i mean, i must have killed about 5 red bulls on saturday and at 3am i was wide awake...i mean i was drunk, but wide awake...

to balance everything out, i haven't had any caffeine since

It's always the mixing that will fuck you up (yah, heed the "beer before liquor, get sick quicker" thing). There are normally a few things that give you the hangover, sugar (the Jager), or cheap alcohol. The impurities in cheap shit freak out your system and the headache is your body telling you "fuck off!".

I think it's the meals that helped. When the body processes alcohol for an extended period of time, there seems to be not only several levels of "fuckedupedness", but also periods of percieved sobriety. I'm willing to bet that at least 4-5 hours out of that period, you could walk, talk, and function normally.

tlongII
11-11-2008, 12:22 PM

That would be me.

baseline bum
11-11-2008, 12:27 PM
It's always the mixing that will fuck you up (yah, heed the "beer before liquor, get sick quicker" thing). There are normally a few things that give you the hangover, sugar (the Jager), or cheap alcohol. The impurities in cheap shit freak out your system and the headache is your body telling you "fuck off!".

These sound like wives tales to me. People get trashed off of cheap shit because it's cheap, and thus, no big deal to drink $15 a bottle Cuervo like it's water. No one's going to go through $60 a bottle Don Julio at the same rate.

I. Hustle
11-11-2008, 12:35 PM
I drink beer then switch to crown all the time. I have only ever had a hangover maybe once and I shut bars down fool.

I. Hustle
11-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Where are you Marini?

Das Texan
11-11-2008, 12:43 PM
20 beers in 17 hours?

pussy.

MrChug
11-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Alcaholics don't get hangovers.

jman3000
11-11-2008, 02:49 PM
that has to be the most pussified binger ive ever heard of.

if you didnt end up cozied up to a toilet for a few hours it wasnt a very good binge.

tonylongoriafan
11-11-2008, 02:53 PM
yeah...i figured as much...but it just happened

anyone, no alcohol until friday...maybe thursday...wait, there's a spurs game tonight? i ain't watching that shit without at least 1 beer.

MrChug
11-11-2008, 05:52 PM

anyone, no alcohol until friday...maybe thursday...wait, there's a spurs game tonight? i ain't watching that shit without at least 1 beer.

Why do you keep burying yourself?? To say you're going to have "at least" one beer is digging yourself into the womanly hole of "man I can drink!" claim that you started this thread with, and we know it was because you thought you were bragging to the men. It's not.

With that said, there is no better reason to drink than to involve sports...or a date, or a good movie, or fishing, or hunting, or a comedy show, or a night out with the boys, or a celebration with the family, or a holiday, or a bad day that you need to shake off, or a good day that you need to celebrate, or you need to go to sleep, or you have some extra money to spend, or you just wanna get drunk, or a funeral, or a long service at church...etc.

byrdman31
11-11-2008, 08:05 PM
this weekend for sure, i'm taking off...plus, i need to get ready for UTSA basketball.

www.utsatailgaters.com (http://www.utsatailgaters.com) has a big tailgate party on Nov. 22 for the East Central Oklahoma game...UTSA doesn't allow alcohol on campus, but we've been told we will have "special" privileges. so that's exciting.

so what the deal with this? i Go to UTSA and ready for Bball games.. i missed the blackout one, but seemed like not many people went.. im down for another 17 hour drinking day! :toast

tonylongoriafan
11-11-2008, 10:16 PM
Why do you keep burying yourself?? To say you're going to have "at least" one beer is digging yourself into the womanly hole of "man I can drink!" claim that you started this thread with, and we know it was because you thought you were bragging to the men. It's not.

With that said, there is no better reason to drink than to involve sports...or a date, or a good movie, or fishing, or hunting, or a comedy show, or a night out with the boys, or a celebration with the family, or a holiday, or a bad day that you need to shake off, or a good day that you need to celebrate, or you need to go to sleep, or you have some extra money to spend, or you just wanna get drunk, or a funeral, or a long service at church...etc.

jesus christ...i just got home from the game...4 beers, just chillin :rolleyes

tonylongoriafan
11-15-2008, 09:55 AM
just cracked open my first dos equis...game day! let's see what happens today?

atxrocker
11-15-2008, 01:24 PM
anything over 1.2 beer an hour will be an improvement for you.

tonylongoriafan
11-17-2008, 09:11 AM
the day went about the same, cooked, watched football, and just relaxed. i actually stopped drinking for a little while after the UT game...

but then things picked up considerably for the ufc fights...aw the shenanigans! anyway, got home like at 5am and cant remember how i got there...awesome!

Dr. Gonzo
11-17-2008, 09:25 AM
How old are you?

tonylongoriafan
11-17-2008, 09:31 AM
How old are you?

27...but i feel about 32 and act about 22

marini martini
11-17-2008, 10:41 AM
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo243/charley_babby/2qb6hjp.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao

MrChug
11-17-2008, 05:50 PM
These sound like wives tales to me. People get trashed off of cheap shit because it's cheap, and thus, no big deal to drink $15 a bottle Cuervo like it's water. No one's going to go through $60 a bottle Don Julio at the same rate.

Fact. Far from 'wives tale'.

misspatty86
11-17-2008, 07:55 PM
I haven't done that before but average that's about 1 beer an hour and a couple sips of hard liquor. I guess if you've never done it before, it's a record.

Dr. Gonzo
03-10-2009, 09:46 AM
lol

ATRAIN
03-10-2009, 10:08 AM
DAMN HOW did I miss this!!

IronMexican
03-10-2009, 10:08 AM
minor...no...
i'm 27, educated and successful. i just like to have a good time. we have spurs season tickets, longhorns season tickets, nascar season tickets, go to 2-3 cowboys games a year, we just started www.utsatailgaters.com for UTSA men's basketball, i'll be at the alamobowl in december...i just like sports and to have a good time.

i gave my tickets to the longhorns game away on saturday because i needed to relax. we had just done ut/mizzoua, ut/okie st, and nascar in 3 consecutive weekends. as it turned out, i probably we have had less fun at the ut/baylor blow out

Where is the horn tooter troll?

ATRAIN
03-10-2009, 10:11 AM
i'm 27, educated and successful.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

BacktoBasics
03-10-2009, 10:15 AM
Hopefully next time you and the Bestest Mothers in the World club members can spontaneously neglect all the children and not just the lucky few.

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 10:19 AM
Hahahaha, what a douchebag!

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Fucker tries to build on his drinking cred by saying he just had 4 beers after the game.

Hahahahaha.

That must've taking him at least 4 hours to do.

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 10:21 AM
Maybe he just doesn't have the money to buy more beer because he spent all his money hiring prostitutes to hang out with him.

TDMVPDPOY
03-10-2009, 10:27 AM
Fucker tries to build on his drinking cred by saying he just had 4 beers after the game.

Hahahahaha.

That must've taking him at least 4 hours to do.

i bet yah he drank it out of shot glasses, no wonder it took him that long

Blake
03-10-2009, 10:28 AM

whooooa..........easy, big shooter.

You don't want the po po to pull you over after putting down a whole beer.

AlamoSpursFan
03-10-2009, 10:28 AM
Maybe he just doesn't have the money to buy more beer because he spent all his money hiring prostitutes to hang out with him.

Sounds like the voice of experience to me...

:lol

IronMexican
03-10-2009, 10:37 AM
I've known people who knocked out a 34 while watching a fight.

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 10:40 AM
Sounds like the voice of experience to me...

I don't have disposable income.

Blake
03-10-2009, 10:43 AM
I don't have disposable income.

how much does it take to be able to call it "disposable"?

I've got about 10 cent of disposable income per year, meaning if I drop 10 pennies on the ground, I can afford to leave them there...

the rest of my money is put to what I like to think is good use.

tlf is a d-bag.

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 10:45 AM
how much does it take to be able to call it "disposable"?

I've got about 10 cent of disposable income per year, meaning if I drop 10 pennies on the ground, I can afford to leave them there...

the rest of my money is put to what I like to think is good use.

tlf is a d-bag.

It's disposable if you have enough money to hire whores to hang out with you and neglect their children.

CuckingFunt
03-10-2009, 10:52 AM
I remember being amused by this thread, but that amusement has increased ten-fold now that I realize it was started by the chair of the baby-mama brigade.

Destro
03-10-2009, 10:56 AM

When i drink at a party or any where BYOB i'll drink half a bottle of patron and with beer in between when the patron starts getting low. If i'm trying to get drunk i'll get a 440z cup from 7-11 put some ice in it, squeeze a lime and pour a bottle of patron in it. That usually last 90 minutes - two hours

Blake
03-10-2009, 11:21 AM
I remember being amused by this thread, but that amusement has increased ten-fold now that I realize it was started by the chair of the baby-mama brigade.

it has also increased that much more for knowing that he is also a charter member of the utsa freaks that gave kori enough of a headache that she gave them their own subforum

tonylongoriafan
03-10-2009, 11:36 AM
it has also increased that much more for knowing that he is also a charter member of the utsa freaks that gave kori enough of a headache that she gave them their own subforum

choad-a-saurus rex

tonylongoriafan
03-10-2009, 11:41 AM
When i drink at a party or any where BYOB i'll drink half a bottle of patron and with beer in between when the patron starts getting low. If i'm trying to get drunk i'll get a 440z cup from 7-11 put some ice in it, squeeze a lime and pour a bottle of patron in it. That usually last 90 minutes - two hours

two saturdays ago was utsa homecoming...starting drinking at 9am right after breakfast. we got out to campus for some tailgating at about 11 am and went to last call at the roadrunner cantina across the street from the campus...mixed in some tailgating food so i wasn't hammered but i was overly intoxicated (which would explain my argument with the lamar fan) :blah i took 3 cases of beer and left with about a 6 pack, but that was with everyboby too (some other people brought stuff too).

tonylongoriafan
03-10-2009, 11:42 AM

don't judge

Blake
03-10-2009, 11:43 AM
choad-a-saurus rex

whoa.....you're posting like you've had one beer to drink

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 11:44 AM
Now this retarded whoreson claims to be drinking right after breakfast??

Hahahahahaha, that's some funny shit.

That's like Bush claiming that now he starts off every morning by taking and passing a GRE.

BacktoBasics
03-10-2009, 11:45 AM
two saturdays ago was utsa homecoming...starting drinking at 9am right after breakfast. we got out to campus for some tailgating at about 11 am and went to last call at the roadrunner cantina across the street from the campus...mixed in some tailgating food so i wasn't hammered but i was overly intoxicated (which would explain my argument with the lamar fan) :blah i took 3 cases of beer and left with about a 6 pack, but that was with everyboby too (some other people brought stuff too).Hopefully they left the kids at home with the dog in charge.

Blake
two saturdays ago was utsa homecoming...starting drinking at 9am right after breakfast. we got out to campus for some tailgating at about 11 am and went to last call at the roadrunner cantina across the street from the campus...mixed in some tailgating food so i wasn't hammered but i was overly intoxicated (which would explain my argument with the lamar fan) :blah i took 3 cases of beer and left with about a 6 pack, but that was with everyboby too (some other people brought stuff too).

"I want to party with you, Cowboy"

peewee's lovechild
don't judge

You're asking her not to judge because you think that all women are child neglecting whores that take your money for sexual favors?

Condemned 2 HelLA
03-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Now when tlf talks about these "girls that he tries to keep up with", does he mean the rest of the UTSA circle-jerkers?
To me, that sounds like a more realistic concept.

tonylongoriafan
03-10-2009, 11:47 AM
tlf is a d-bag.

blake likes choad

tonylongoriafan
03-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Hopefully they left the kids at home with the dog in charge.

that's the OTHER thread...this is THIS thread...

and again, I DON'T CARE :bang

ATRAIN
03-10-2009, 11:50 AM

Started by the guy that says Kori and LJ dont own spurstalk.....that it doesnt belong to anyone, but to the posters......LMAO!!

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 11:50 AM

You sure post like someone who cares, whoreson.

ATRAIN
03-10-2009, 11:51 AM
Now when tlf talks about these "girls that he tries to keep up with", does he mean the rest of the UTSA circle-jerkers?
To me, that sounds like a more realistic concept.

I think he does

ATRAIN
03-10-2009, 11:51 AM
I guess he is like his buddy Lebomb and he cant drink.

Blake
03-10-2009, 11:54 AM
blake likes choad

other than the all nighter with the babymommas, I'm thinking this isn't the way that tlf was thinking his morning was going to go....

tonylongoriafan
03-10-2009, 11:54 AM
You're asking her not to judge because you think that all women are child neglecting whores that take your money for sexual favors?

update: there are 4 of them (1 of the mommies got replaced with a non-mommy) and only 2 of them have chlidren...the money for sexual favors transaction does not happen, i don't support anyone (mommy's or their children), we just go out and have fun...i don't care about anything else :bang

tonylongoriafan
03-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Started by the guy that says Kori and LJ dont own spurstalk.....that it doesnt belong to anyone, but to the posters......LMAO!!

true story

Blake
03-10-2009, 11:55 AM

so that is THAT thread?

lol, tlf

tonylongoriafan
03-10-2009, 11:58 AM
You sure post like someone who cares, whoreson.

whoreson...that's right pewee...more personal insults...

FromWayDowntown
03-10-2009, 12:00 PM
i don't care about anything else, but despite my nonchalance, I choose to broadcast my "exploits" to a bunch of strangers on the internet -- but not because I care or am desperately seeking approval or trying really hard to make myself look good or feel better about what's going on in my life.

Blake
03-10-2009, 12:00 PM
update: there are 4 of them (1 of the mommies got replaced with a non-mommy) and only 2 of them have chlidren...the money for sexual favors transaction does not happen, i don't support anyone (mommy's or their children), we just go out and have fun...i don't care about anything else :bang

I'm sure they are well aware of your disposable income. It's just a matter of time before they have their hands in your pocket, only instead of grabbing any chode, they grab your wallet.

money for nothing....

ATRAIN
03-10-2009, 12:01 PM
FWD hahahaha classic

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 12:02 PM

So, you traded a mommy escort whore for a non-mommy escort whore?

Do you have mommy issues that you need to deal with?

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 12:04 PM
whoreson...that's right pewee...more personal insults...

You're an insult to humanity.

BacktoBasics
03-10-2009, 12:10 PM
TLF is the poster child for low self esteem.

tonylongoriafan
03-10-2009, 12:11 PM
You're an insult to humanity.

:rolleyes

JudynTX
03-10-2009, 12:13 PM
So after all this drinking, did you have sex? Because if you didn't, then you fail at drinking. :lol

tonylongoriafan
03-10-2009, 12:13 PM
TLF is the poster child for low self esteem.

:wow

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 12:14 PM
So after all this drinking, did you have sex? Because if you didn't, then you fail at drinking. :lol

That whoreson fails at life.

tonylongoriafan
03-10-2009, 12:15 PM
So, you traded a mommy escort whore for a non-mommy escort whore?

Do you have mommy issues that you need to deal with?

i'm the one with mommy issues...excuse me if 98% of 20-somethings in san antonio have children...that's not on me...you're the one always, i mean constantly, bringing up your mom this, and your mom that...

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 12:17 PM
i'm the one with mommy issues...excuse me if 98% of 20-somethings in san antonio have children...that's not on me...you're the one always, i mean constantly, bringing up your mom this, and your mom that...

I'm not the one paying to have sex with negligent coke head mothers.

JudynTX
03-10-2009, 12:18 PM
He's not answering my question! :lol

Blake
03-10-2009, 12:18 PM
i'm the one with mommy issues...excuse me if 98% of 20-somethings in san antonio have children...

link?

that's not on me...you're the one always, i mean constantly, bringing up your mom this, and your mom that...

you started the babymomma thread. that's on you, jeenyus.

Blake
03-10-2009, 12:20 PM

well, that's not the right question.....

the question should be "if after all the drinking that the babymommas did and after all that cash you flash, did they go to bed with you? If the answer is no, then he miserably fails.

FromWayDowntown
03-10-2009, 12:41 PM
well, that's not the right question.....

the question should be "if after all the drinking that the babymommas did and after all that cash you flash, did they go to bed with you? If the answer is no, then he miserably fails.

I think the truth is that we're all supposed to awed by the bad-assedness of a guy who "gets to hang out" and engage in shenanigans with several delinquent mothers and who can stay so cool over a "17 hour drinking binge" that he can offer a precise inventory of what he drank.

All other issues are superfluous. When you are the Spurs Talk equivalent of Chuck Norris on the social scene, like this guy, everything else is irrelevant.

ATRAIN
03-10-2009, 12:47 PM
I think the truth is that we're all supposed to awed by the bad-assedness of a guy who "gets to hang out" and engage in shenanigans with several delinquent mothers and who can stay so cool over a "17 hour drinking binge" that he can offer a precise inventory of what he drank.

All other issues are superfluous. When you are the Spurs Talk equivalent of Chuck Norris on the social scene, like this guy, everything else is irrelevant.

TLF is the Hugh Hef of spurstalk.

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 12:48 PM
TLF is the Hugh Hef of spurstalk.

If Hef were fat and had a shit brown complexion.

dirk4mvp
03-10-2009, 01:04 PM
meltdown commence.

we should all crack open a beer to celebrate.

ATRAIN
03-10-2009, 01:05 PM
meltdown commence.

we should all crack open a beer to celebrate.

Well since all UTSA homos take the internets serious we might have to put him on suicide watch.

Cant_Be_Mated
03-10-2009, 01:10 PM
you're not succcessssful i saidddddddd

tonylongoriafan
03-10-2009, 01:23 PM

yes...1 of them consistently...the other occasionally...and the 2 are just there, for now...

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 01:24 PM
yes...1 of them consistently...the other occasionally...and the 2 are just there, for now...

You big stud you!!

Now, how many of them do you fuck when they're passed out after you spent your disposable income getting them all liquored up?

FromWayDowntown
03-10-2009, 01:29 PM

Look at me!! I'm trying again to brag about myself!! I hope you all realize that I'm a complete badass!! Yay!!!

ATRAIN
03-10-2009, 01:32 PM
look at me!! I'm trying again to brag about myself!! I hope you all realize that i'm a complete badass!! Yay!!!

lmao

SpursStalker
03-10-2009, 01:35 PM
20 beers in 17 hours ....

Lightweight

Blake
03-10-2009, 02:40 PM

Lightweight

Hey, that's tougher than it looks. I bet he had someone splashing water on him like they do to marathon runners.

chode_regulator
03-10-2009, 02:43 PM

Lightweight

Yeah I drank 18 just during the super bowl.

Forget about it if we go to the tracks down in league city. 50 cent beers on Thursdays!!!!

Blake
03-11-2009, 09:12 AM
I guess tlf is too far gone to post today..

that guy really knows how to get down