PDA

View Full Version : which schools have the nastiest fans?

Blake
11-10-2008, 01:06 PM
Just found this on the wire:

An Escambia County (Alabama) couple died Saturday after an argument over the Alabama/LSU football game ended in shotgun blasts, according to Conecuh County authorities.
[...]
Investigators said witnesses told them that Dennis Smith, an LSU fan, called [Michael] Williams, a fan of the Crimson Tide, after the game Saturday evening and an argument ensued.

Officers said Donna Smith was a relative of Michael Williams' girlfriend.

Soon, the Smiths arrived at Williams' home and the men wound up in a physical altercation, officers said.

Smith retrieved a pistol from his vehicle, and threatened Williams, who armed himself with a shotgun and fired two blasts, striking and killing Dennis Smith, officers said.

Donna Smith then threatened Williams, who shot and killed the woman, they said.

RonMexico
11-10-2008, 04:14 PM
LSU fans are probably the nastiest, I will say.

leemajors
11-10-2008, 07:28 PM
ohio state has the best couch burners.

Thunder Dan
11-10-2008, 08:25 PM
ohio state has the best couch burners.

I don't know- West Virginia isn't the couch burning capitol of the USA for nothing

But Penn State is the worst. They pissed in bottles and threw them at the Ohio State band in 2005- and this horrible video was before last year's game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDiRPUiQZHc

K-State Spur
11-10-2008, 08:53 PM
An Escambia County (Alabama) couple died Saturday after an argument over the Alabama/LSU football game ended in shotgun blasts, according to Conecuh County authorities.

Ughh. There are days when I think it would have best for everybody involved if the North had just let the South win the Civil War.