PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good Charter School

desflood
11-10-2008, 01:55 PM
Many of you read my thread last year about my son's experience in one of the public schools. We refuse to send any of the children to a public school, but the tuition and other fees, fundraisers, etc. that go with private school are killing us (what were we thinking when we planned that third kid :lol). So now we're looking into local charter schools. If any of you have any experience in this area, I'd love to hear it.

fatsack
11-10-2008, 02:04 PM
homeschool?

jcrod
11-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Many of you read my thread last year about my son's experience in one of the public schools. We refuse to send any of the children to a public school, but the tuition and other fees, fundraisers, etc. that go with private school are killing us (what were we thinking when we planned that third kid :lol). So now we're looking into local charter schools. If any of you have any experience in this area, I'd love to hear it.

Doing private myself. Let me know if you find one, my other two are coming up on age, although I pay more for childcare than I do for private school per child.