PDA

View Full Version : McNastys' and pitbull bitch's legacy of hate

boutons_
11-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Fears grow for Barack Obama's security

"The secret service is reported to have already investigated more than 500 death threats against Mr Obama during the presidential election contest."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama/3387103/Fears-grow-for-Barack-Obamas-security.html

========

Another article I read showed that the the number of death threats often peaked after hate speeches by pitbull bitch.

Anti.Hero
11-10-2008, 03:01 PM
The Great Boutons has spoken.

doobs
11-10-2008, 03:01 PM
What are you trying to do by calling them McNasty and the pitbull bitch? Incite hatred?

Viva Las Espuelas
11-10-2008, 03:18 PM
What are you trying to do by calling them McNasty and the pitbull bitch? Incite hatred?leave him alone. his mom hasn't made him his chicken pot pie today.

boutons_
11-10-2008, 03:22 PM
McNasty earned that name at Naval Academy. It fits, I use it.

pitbull bitch effectively called her trashy self that. It fits, I use it.

The losers calling Obama terrorist, Marxist, Muslim, unAmerican, foreign, anti-American, risky, unknown and dangerous, the one, Messiah, unChristian, deserving of character assassination are spewing INFLAMMATORY LIES. Nothing but classic Repug crap.

I'm not campaigning against McNasty and pitbull bitch, so using what I say in a forum is neither here or nor there.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-10-2008, 03:30 PM
The losers calling Obama terrorist, Marxist, Muslim, unAmerican, foreign, anti-American, risky, unknown and dangerous, the one, Messiah, unChristian, deserving of character assassination are spewing INFLAMMATORY LIES. Nothing but classic Repug crap.

joe biden said people that paid higher taxes were patriotic. a whole lot of people don't pay taxes. biden was on the democratic ticket, Hatetons_.

Tully365
11-10-2008, 04:22 PM
Legacy of Hate will probably be the inscription on your tombstone. I can't believe you are so self-deceived: very few people in this forum, of any political persuation, are nastier or more pitbull-like than you are.

So is it your opinion that people generally shouldn't be nasty... or only people whose opinions you don't personally agree with?

johnsmith
11-10-2008, 04:23 PM
This seems to completely tie in with the title of the thread.

johnsmith
11-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Legacy of Hate will probably be the inscription on your tombstone. I can't believe you are so self-deceived: very few people in this forum, of any political persuation, are nastier or more pitbull-like than you are.

Nah, Pitbulls make their presence felt. Boutons posts hatred while hiding behind his keyboard.

AntiChrist
11-10-2008, 04:27 PM
My name is boutons_ and I approve this message.

http://www.kniese.id.au/images/jokes/KingMullet.jpg

Obstructed_View
11-10-2008, 06:04 PM
The Great Boutons has spoken.

Who better to give lectures about hate?

boutons_
11-10-2008, 06:42 PM
I don't hate dubya and the neo-c*nts, but you might detect I'm very upset about the Iraq war-for-oil, 100s of 1000s of lives wasted, now the bailout of the financial sector, rape of environment, govt malfeasance, rape of worker and consumer protections, etc, etc, all of which is based on facts, not on slimy lies and like McNasty's and pitbull bitch's attempted, but miserably unsuccessful, character assassination of Obama.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Legacy of hate?

boutons, you've been a bitter little liberal bitch since day 1 of the W. Administration.

It's not right, but this hate you speak of towards Obama was manifested in part by the hate of the left towards W. and Republicans the last eight years.

Hell, just look at your thread title. Pitbull Bitch? McNasty? And you called Bush and Cheney Shrub and Dickhead?

You are one hypocritical mother fucker.