PDA

View Full Version : Letter to John Paxson

BullsDynasty
11-10-2008, 07:53 PM
Dear John Paxson,

I first must go on record that you have been an amazing man in the sport of basketball. You played for my beloved Chicago Bulls and rest assured you will always be one of the greatest players to wear a Bulls uniform.You helped create one of the game's best backcourts in league history along with Michael Jordan. You took the shots when they needed to be taken, and brought your game to a whole new level in '91 against the Lakers. And who can forget that beautiful shot in Phoenix to clinch the Three-Peat. You will always have a place in our memories as a great Chicago Bulls player.

However, It has come to my mind and the other Bulls fan that you must leave as General Manager of the Chicago Bulls or you shall be shunned in darkness in the years to come along with the other hated scrawns. What balls do you have trading Lamarcus Aldridge for Tyrus Thomas, failing to acquire Kevin Garnett, you know what fuck KG, how about Kobe? Or how about not trading for Pau Gasol. Are you fucking kidding me you piece of shit? If all memphis asked for was Kwame Brown, then how the fuck couldn't you have thought of something out of your ass to trade for Pau Gasol you fuckin redneck. You overpaid that little queef in Cleveland but couldn't come up with the cash to pay fuckin Ben Gordon or Luol Deng. FUCK YOU JOHN PAXSON. You are bringing misery and woe to what was once a valued and praised organization.

In conclusion, we do not want you here. Remember one thing John Paxson, being a good basketball player does not equal penis size. You got that? It doesnt mean you can do what ever the fuck you want as a GM. Get the fuck out with that emotional outlook on life.

-Bullsdynasty

ShoogarBear
11-10-2008, 09:27 PM
:rollin

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-10-2008, 09:29 PM
This isn't his e-mail address.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-10-2008, 09:30 PM
And I second the :rollin.