PDA

View Full Version : garnett taunts calderon... no T issued.

Mad_Hatter
11-11-2008, 02:37 AM
Arh5bmAsWb0

much less has been done that has gotten a Tech.
hell just the other night KG was talking shit to rafer. rafer said one thing back and only he got the T.

DANILO DRASKOVIC
11-11-2008, 02:39 AM
Rick Rickert says KG is a great human being (http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/32979/20040901/garnett_punches_player_during_pickup_game/)

angelbelow
11-11-2008, 03:29 AM
Lol

Matchman
11-11-2008, 06:17 AM
Hes just like Artest, both tries to intimidate their opponents. Except Artest does it with physical play, but KG does it like a pussy and talks shit like hes the franchise player.
fuck kg~

m33p0
11-11-2008, 06:23 AM
if that wasn't taunting, i don't know what is. he's been getting alot of free passes from his daddy.

mVp
11-11-2008, 06:55 AM
LOL... that clown cracks me up.

BullsDynasty
11-11-2008, 07:08 AM
Only Michael Jordan was the best at intimidating others. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjH4MCFjysw

TDMVPDPOY
11-11-2008, 07:58 AM
kg 1 RING
RAPTORS = JACKSHIT

im sick and tired of all the raptor fans homers on realgm

Rip-Hamilton32
11-11-2008, 08:09 AM
fuck kg

sribb43
11-11-2008, 08:39 AM
fuck kg

+1

Thunder Dan
11-11-2008, 09:23 AM
he is just being intense- the guy fucking sweats gatorade

Kamnik
11-11-2008, 09:42 AM
he is just being intense- the guy fucking sweats gatorade

If he wants to be intense he can demolish other teams with his play.

KG = pussy

spursfan09
11-11-2008, 09:50 AM
fuck kg~

Exactly what I was thinking.

I guess since he won one time, (not being the main go to guy mind you), he thinks he can get away with all that crap like he's somebody :rolleyes

hater
11-11-2008, 10:19 AM
that's why I hate that motherfucker!!!

fuck KG.

funniest thing is he doesn't even intimidate the smallest white PGs :lol

lefty
11-11-2008, 10:52 AM
:toast:toast:toast to Calderon

(and to AL Jefeerson last season)

TheMadHatter
11-11-2008, 11:22 AM
And you same dumb fucks were rooting for the Celtics to beat the Lakers instead of showing some god damn motherfucking WC pride. Fuck you faggots

confined
11-11-2008, 11:29 AM
And you same dumb fucks were rooting for the Celtics to beat the Lakers instead of showing some god damn motherfucking WC pride. Fuck you faggots

:toast well no one's stopping them this year

Findog
11-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Intensity! Chest Pound!

Amuseddaysleeper
11-11-2008, 11:41 AM
I hope KG dies.

I don't even care how bad that sounds

xtremesteven33
11-11-2008, 12:13 PM
I hope KG dies.

u suck

get a life

RsxPiimp
11-11-2008, 12:14 PM
I hope KG dies.

dude why would you say that.

you're a bad boy :(

Gino
11-11-2008, 01:02 PM
You get this type of respect and leniency from the refs when prove you are a champion!

TheMACHINE
11-11-2008, 01:02 PM
You guys are haters....it takes a real man to pick on a little point guard from spain.

Obstructed_View
11-11-2008, 01:04 PM
You get this type of respect and leniency from the refs when prove you are a champion!

So how do you explain KG shoving a ref last year and getting away with it?

urunobili
11-11-2008, 01:05 PM
another reason on the trick bag of why i hate KG so much... the biggest douchebag in the league... by far...

urunobili
11-11-2008, 01:06 PM
So how do you explain KG shoving a ref last year and getting away with it?

:tu

xtremesteven33
11-11-2008, 01:11 PM
I remember KG trying to talk shit to Duncan in the playoffs years ago, and Duncan had this grin on his face like... "are you serious, Im about to drop 30/15 on you and you trying to talk," It was funny as hell. I like trash talking but not from guys that act childish with it.

Duncans gangsta

urunobili
11-11-2008, 01:11 PM
I remember KG trying to talk shit to Duncan in the playoffs years ago, and Duncan had this grin on his face like... "are you serious, Im about to drop 30/15 on you and you trying to talk," It was funny as hell. I like trash talking but not from guys that act childish with it.

on that same game he sucker punched Tim on the back and the admiral shoved him right away... he got away with it... but we got rid of the wolves in the playoffs that year...

Spur-Addict
11-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Intensity! Chest Pound!

:lmao

INTENSITY!! CHEST POUND!! :lol

I'm going to think this all the time when I see him from now on..:rollin

nhan
11-11-2008, 01:29 PM
How the hell does he not get a T for that? Clapping in someone's face and then pointing in his face? I bet the NBA holds weekly meetings with the referees to favor the Celtics/Lakers/Chris Paul.

Allanon
11-11-2008, 01:31 PM
The Celtics announcers had a better take on it. They replayed it a couple of times and laughed it off as just KG going at Calderon.

It seems to have worked because Calderon went into a hole after that.

I'd love to see some ballsy teams to go give them a solid whupping. Hawks had a shot at it this week but then Josh Smith went down with an injury.

Hopefully some cool team will do it alot sooner than Christmas Day.

Spur-Addict
11-11-2008, 01:34 PM
The Celtics announcers had a better take on it. They replayed it a couple of times and laughed it off as just KG going at Calderon.

It seems to have worked because Calderon went into a hole after that.

I'd love to see some ballsy teams to go give them a solid whupping. Hawks had a shot at it this week but then Josh Smith went down with an injury.

Hopefully alot sooner than Christmas Day.

Yeah, same for the Lakers. Ballsy whip the Lakers :lol

Gino
11-11-2008, 01:34 PM

Eh...I guarantee thats not what Duncan was conveying.

Not that he couldn't put up 30/15, just thats not his personality.

If Duncan was grinning, it was probably because it humors him to see people so vocal when thats obviously not his style.

urunobili
11-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Hopefully some cool team will do it alot sooner than Christmas Day.

Define "Cool Team"

Allanon
11-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Yeah, same for the Lakers. Ballsy whip the Lakers :lol

Lakers might be arrogant but they ain't gonna wag fingers and clap in your face like that. That deserves a beatdown.

Any team playing against the hated C's, thats if you are a Lakers fan of course.

Precisely. And even if you aren't a Laker fan, is there any non-Celtic fan that actually likes them?

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-11-2008, 01:43 PM
Duncans gangsta

"I remember one time Kevin Garnett was mushing him, and shoving him in the face; and Tim Duncan didn't do anything, he didn't react. He just kicked Kevin Garnett's ass, and won the damn championship. You know what I'm sayin'? That's gangsta. Everybody can show emotion, dunk on somebody, scream and be real cocky; but Tim Duncan is a ... he's a pimp."
-Ron Artest

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-11-2008, 01:48 PM
But as to the topic at hand, I wouldn't expect to see that in an actual organized game outside of the middle school level, but KG's been acting like a 12 year old for years.

lefty
11-11-2008, 03:31 PM

That's because we hate the Lakers even MORE.

In fact, we hope they all die by being fed to Shaq.

Then that Shaq dies hmself due to a stomach upset

pauls931
11-11-2008, 03:41 PM
KG is royalty, he gets to bump refs, and trash talk, just deal with it.

pauls931
11-11-2008, 03:42 PM
That's because we hate the Lakers even MORE.

In fact, we hope they all die by being fed to Shaq.

Then that Shaq dies hmself due to a stomach upset

Damn that still leave NO for the Suns get by, think Shaq would have enough room for Paul?

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-11-2008, 03:52 PM
Comments about picking on "white" point guard and point guard "from Spain".:rolleyes Does Americans ever stop their racists shit?

Anyway fans here is STUPID. Calderon is BIGGEST ASSHOLE that ever step foot on NBA court. he is hate with super passion all through Europe and is biggest PUNK we have ever seen play on any national team.

Anti.Hero
11-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Bonner needs to lay him the F out again.

Spur-Addict
11-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Lakers might be arrogant but they ain't gonna wag fingers and clap in your face like that. That deserves a beatdown.

Precisely. And even if you aren't a Laker fan, is there any non-Celtic fan that actually likes them?

Kobe never waives his fingers, or makes gestures, or anything related to these? I definetly beg the differ my friend. I don't know what games you are watching. They may do it a bit different, but the Lakers do it as well.

Kamnik
11-11-2008, 04:00 PM
I was a fan of Calderon even before this game... even more now. He showed balls.

Allanon
11-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Kobe never waives his fingers, or makes gestures, or anything related to these? I definetly beg the differ my friend. I don't know what games you are watching. They may do it a bit different, but the Lakers do it as well.

As far as I know, Kobe will wave fingers, make gestures...but he's playing to the crowd. He has never done it to an opponent (that I can remember) unless they've smacked him in the head, fouled him hard or something like that.

angelbelow
11-11-2008, 04:05 PM
"I remember one time Kevin Garnett was mushing him, and shoving him in the face; and Tim Duncan didn't do anything, he didn't react. He just kicked Kevin Garnett's ass, and won the damn championship. You know what I'm sayin'? That's gangsta. Everybody can show emotion, dunk on somebody, scream and be real cocky; but Tim Duncan is a ... he's a pimp."
-Ron Artest

nice i was looking for this quote to post here too :toast

Spur-Addict
11-11-2008, 04:11 PM
As far as I know, Kobe will wave fingers, make gestures...but he's playing to the crowd. He has never done it to an opponent (that I can remember) unless they've smacked him in the head, fouled him hard or something like that.

Man, i've seen Kobe, Lamar, and Sasha in the faces of other players. I've seen direct trash talking, gestures etc. Sometimes these things get lost in the hype of the moment.

SAtown
11-11-2008, 04:15 PM
-Ron Artest

:tu

Garnett's a piece of shit.

Red Hawk #21
11-11-2008, 04:17 PM
KG is just acting like the fool he is, no surprises here.

Allanon
11-11-2008, 04:18 PM
Man, i've seen Kobe, Lamar, and Sasha in the faces of other players. I've seen direct trash talking, gestures etc. Sometimes these things get lost in the hype of the moment.

Sure, they'll get in each other's faces. I kind of like the trash talking and roughing up.

But it's something else to just due that unprovoked. Shoot, you watched that game last night, I didn't really see any altercation between KG/Calderon. Seems like KG just went up to him and went all crazy and shit on him. Did you see what happened that might have caused it?

Doug Collins
11-11-2008, 04:20 PM
Comments about picking on "white" point guard and point guard "from Spain".:rolleyes Does Americans ever stop their racists shit?

Anyway fans here is STUPID. Calderon is BIGGEST ASSHOLE that ever step foot on NBA court. he is hate with super passion all through Europe and is biggest PUNK we have ever seen play on any national team.

:lol Priceless

monosylab1k
11-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Sure, they'll get in each other's faces. I kind of like the trash talking and roughing up.

But it's something else to just due that unprovoked. Shoot, you watched that game last night, I didn't really see any altercation between KG/Calderon. Seems like KG just went up to him and went all crazy and shit on him.

True. Trash talk is a part of the NBA and no big deal. What KG did to Calderon went beyond trash talking into some sort of incredibly disrespectful act of intimidation and physical confrontation.

Spur-Addict
11-11-2008, 04:25 PM

But it's something else to just due that unprovoked. Shoot, you watched that game last night, I didn't really see any altercation between KG/Calderon. Seems like KG just went up to him and went all crazy and shit on him. Did you see what happened that might have caused it?

:lmao---I didn't watch the whole game, just mainly the end quarter as I was watching the Blazer game primarily. But I couldn't pinpoint anything that could have caused it, nor did I see most of the actions by KG. But I don't doubt that it happened. Also, i'm not condoning his actions.

But I think it's not fair to say that Kobe Bryant never initiates anything, nor does he ever become aggressive. I remember the days of gloom when Kobe would do anything for a win. He's still the same, just with a better team. He doesn't have to exert himself asshole style to get the job done anymore. but be prepared, it may come out at any moment, this is Kobe we're talking about.

Allanon
11-11-2008, 04:29 PM
:lmao---I didn't watch the whole game, just mainly the end quarter as I was watching the Blazer game primarily. But I couldn't pinpoint anything that could have caused it, nor did I see most of the actions by KG. But I don't doubt that it happened. Also, i'm not condoning his actions.

But I think it's not fair to say that Kobe Bryant never initiates anything, nor does he ever become aggressive. I remember the days of gloom when Kobe would do anything for a win. He's still the same, just with a better team. He doesn't have to exert himself asshole style to get the job done anymore. but be prepared, it may come out at any moment, this is Kobe we're talking about.

Ah, I watched the Celtics game pretty thoroughly. The Celtics broadcast gave a better view of it. He was straight up pointing into Calderon's facing while they were going down the court. It was some crazy shit, I'm telling you, never seen it before.

Kobe, I think has matured incredibly from the past, I didn't like him back then either, always thought he mega talented though. He used to be quite an asshole but nowadays, he's the much kinder, gentler Kobe.

Allanon
11-11-2008, 04:31 PM
True. Trash talk is a part of the NBA and no big deal. What KG did to Calderon went beyond trash talking into some sort of incredibly disrespectful act of intimidation and physical confrontation.

That was some serious crazy shit. I don't think I've seen anything like it in the NBA before.

I would have paid big bucks to hear what he was saying.

Spur-Addict
11-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Ah, I watched the Celtics game pretty thoroughly. The Celtics broadcast gave a better view of it. He was straight up pointing into Calderon's facing while they were going down the court. It was some crazy shit, I'm telling you, never seen it before.

Kobe, I think has matured incredibly from the past, I didn't like him back then either, always thought he mega talented though. He used to be quite an asshole but nowadays, he's the much kinder, gentler Kobe.

This is only because they are winning, trust me.

Red Hawk #21
11-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Damn I just rewatched that video, Calderon probably did something to get under KG's skin. Even though Kg is an arrogant fuck I think Calderon must have done something to him.

nkdlunch
11-11-2008, 05:00 PM
kill bill why do you hate all Spanish players. you are a fuckin racist

sook
11-11-2008, 05:10 PM
i like the celts but they have been getting away with a lot of shi t that should be Ts

Allanon
11-11-2008, 05:14 PM
Here's a different angle of the KG taunt, it's funny how Calderon is pointing at KG to the referee.

T26ZbMSKh90

Spur-Addict
11-11-2008, 05:18 PM
Here's a different angle of the KG taunt, it's funny how Calderon is pointing at KG to the referee.T26ZbMSKh90

:lol ---It's sort of like the big brother little brother thing. "Mom, John is doing it again".

But yeah it's impossible to tell if Cald said anything.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-11-2008, 05:48 PM
kill bill why do you hate all Spanish players. you are a fuckin racist

Do not hate them all. But we know in ALL Europe except Spain they have some hated players hated in ALL Europe except Spain.

Calderon
Navarro

Those two is HATED BY ALL EUROPE except Spain and Calderon is hated most of all. Pau Gasol is also very hated but little less than those other two.

Calderon has VERY VERY bad reputation in Europe.

z0sa
11-11-2008, 05:49 PM
When KG looks in the mirror, he even sees a pussy.

Water off a duck, move along.

SpursDynasty
11-11-2008, 06:04 PM
I'm just wondering did Kevin Garnett have a rough childhood/teenhood or something? For someone who makes so much money and is one of the better players in the league, he is an amazingly insecure person.

SpursDynasty
11-11-2008, 06:08 PM

That's because it is generally acknowledged that the Lakers didn't belong in the Finals. It took the Spurs blowing a 20 pt and 17 pt lead in two games and a missed crucial call for the Lakers to be in the Finals.

Anyway, Boston was the favorite to win.

TheMACHINE
11-11-2008, 06:09 PM
so KG picks on Calderon....

and PJ Brown picks on Jordan Farmar...

Celtics are BAD-ASS~!

z0sa
11-11-2008, 06:17 PM
That's because it is generally acknowledged that the Lakers didn't belong in the Finals. It took the Spurs blowing a 20 pt and 17 pt lead in two games and a missed crucial call for the Lakers to be in the Finals.

Anyway, Boston was the favorite to win.

The Spurs have Pop to blame for that, not LA who had no choice but to score points, play defense, and ultimately win. I am not one of the so-called Pop haters, but it is blatantly clear why Brent Barry left the spurs this season, and this series is the answer.

gmanrulz
11-11-2008, 06:37 PM
bPgRW48vNsQ

angelbelow
11-11-2008, 06:41 PM
haha man thats some funny shit

dirk4mvp
11-11-2008, 06:45 PM
bPgRW48vNsQ

LOL I was looking for this video. Peeler put a bow on that bitch.

Obstructed_View
11-11-2008, 07:16 PM

That's actually two different games. The first was in the playoffs in '99. Joe Smith finally pissed Robinson off, and KG came in to bark at Robinson and Dave shoved him away, at which point KG slapped Duncan in the head.

The first incident you mentioned sounds like the "you're trippin'" game in the regular season a few years ago, for which both players were awarded a T; Duncan's was rescinded by the league a few days later.

I remember another time that Duncan got in KG's face after he shoved Parker. I think the Spurs won that game by like 30. It was in 2002.

EDIT: Actually, the "You're trippin'" game is apparently the one they won by 30. I just looked it up.

dave
11-12-2008, 07:51 PM
matt bonner would've destroyed that fool

lefty
11-12-2008, 09:27 PM

And Celtics kicked Lakers' asses last season...

Celtics are BAD-ASS~!

FIFY

TheMACHINE
11-13-2008, 01:22 AM

And Lakers kicked Spurs' asses last season...

Celtics are BAD-ASS~!

FIFYT

lefty
11-13-2008, 01:24 AM
FIFYT

You know it was injuries+Stern

But you guys had no excuse in the Finals :lol

That was typical Celtics ownage of the Lakers

Kamnik
11-13-2008, 03:08 AM
bPgRW48vNsQ

haha classic Garnett!

Bandwagon Fan
11-13-2008, 03:23 AM
You know it was injuries+Stern

But you guys had no excuse in the Finals :lol

That was typical Celtics ownage of the Lakers

No, we just shedded light on the d-leaguetastic team you guys really are, coming out in full force this season. We didnt even need Bynum to kick you back to the ABA league qualiity.

Rip-Hamilton32
11-13-2008, 08:04 AM
haha classic Garnett!

lol kg is such a bitch

TheMACHINE
11-13-2008, 10:47 AM
lol kg is such a bitch

shit..atleast punch back...its not like it was during the playoffs where you need to hold back.

BLACKMAMBA24
11-13-2008, 12:32 PM
He didn't want any of Pechulia in the playoffs,he basically ran.Just read the article from Ny.Post from last June 17 by Peter Vescey"Garnett No Gem'.Artest called him a part time soldier talking shit selectively.

TJastal
11-13-2008, 01:54 PM

Maybe because Calderon is a douchebag like Pana said. Does not surprise me in the least he is not liked from where he is from.

I thought it was pretty funny watching him get all bent out of shape about it, I thought he was gonna start crying. :rollin

td4mvp21
11-13-2008, 02:18 PM
KG is a bitch. Why anyone would respect this guy is beyond me. He's always in your face and pumping his chest-until the game is on the line. Then he shrivels up and doesn't make any plays. That's the epitome of a coward. And I hate that commercial where he asks "What can you say now?". I'll say that you did a good job of choking in the fourth quarters of the Finals and had to rely on Pierce to bail you out.

lefty
11-13-2008, 09:45 PM
No, we just shedded light on the d-leaguetastic team you guys really are, coming out in full force this season. We didnt even need Bynum to kick you back to the ABA league qualiity.

Clippers or Lakers fan?

F... bandwagon fan