PDA

View Full Version : Joe 'Dead Intern' Scarborough...

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 02:59 AM
...goes potty mouth on air...

DJIGP4je2hA

ChumpDumper
11-11-2008, 03:13 AM
Why bring up his intern?

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 03:17 AM
Well for one, I don't think very many people know...but besides that, everything is relative...

ChumpDumper
11-11-2008, 03:23 AM
Why don't you go ahead and say that she died from accidentally hitting her head on a desk, more than likely after sufering from the effects of an undiagnosed heart condition.

Just so people would know.

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 03:33 AM
blah, blah, blah....if people cared about detail 50% wouldn't still believe that Saddam had links to Al-Queda....

ChumpDumper
11-11-2008, 03:34 AM
That says a lot about you.

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 03:37 AM
...says a lot about you too...

ChumpDumper
11-11-2008, 03:38 AM
Absolutely.

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 03:49 AM
There was a great deal of ambiguity over whether Lori had suffered past medical problems. Scarborough's press secretary, Miguel Serrano, made mention of health problems in Lori's past, but could not be more specific. In response, Fort Walton Beach Police Chief Steve Hogue is quoted as saying "That's part of our investigation, checking into her medical history." Associate Medical Examiner Dr. Michael Berkland said "She had a past medical history that was significant, but it remains to be seen whether that played a role in her death". Soon after a member of the immediate family rejected out of hand that Lori had any significant medical problems. She was, in fact, quite an athlete, having recently run an 8K with a very respectable time and she belonged to the Northwest Florida Track Club.

The results of the mandated autopsy, however, were deemed "inconclusive" by Dr. Berkland, who ordered more specific toxicology tests. In 2003, Scarbourgh joked about the incident with Don Imus on Imus's radio program.

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 03:53 AM
Klausutis-a marathon runner, 28 years old and happily married-had been in great shape. Her "complicated health" began only on the night that she died, and its "history" surfaced primarily because of Joe's misinformation.

The nebulous circumstances surrounding Klausutis's death were further compounded during her body's postmortem exam. Michael Berkland, the medical examiner assigned to perform the autopsy, quickly released a statement to the press indicating that there were no signs of trauma to the body or any indication of foul play. Later, however, he admitted the body had "a scratch and a bruise."

Berkland, it must be noted, has a less than professional record. He was fired from his position as medical examiner in Missouri for making false statements and eventually lost the right to practice medicine in that state (see sidebar). Still, Berkland concluded in the final autopsy report that Klausutis's heart had failed. Moreover, by failing to officially close the investigation, long after they had ceased to interview witnesses, the police prevented the public from learning any facts about Klausutis's death.

Only when the autopsy report was released (and that occurred only because the editor in chief of the Northwest Florida Daily News Ralph Routon's editorial demanded its issuance) did those willing to exercise their rights under Florida's Sunshine Law learn the extent of Lori's injuries.

The autopsy report revealed that Lori had suffered two skull fractures and an additional wound. A 71/4-inch crack all but spanned the top of her head, from right temple to left.

As a likely consequence of that blow, blood poured in from a steadily pumping heart to form a fist-sized hematoma at the left temple. There were separate 11/2-inch eggshell fractures, essentially pulverizing the bone, deep inside the skull behind the right ear. The back of her head was bashed, and her lungs were filled with bloody foam, suggesting that she took a relatively long time to die.

In the final autopsy report, Berkland wrote off all those devastating injuries to heart failure. According to Berkland, Klausutis had fainted from a weak heart and hit her head on the desk, an unlikely scenario considering the massive damage to the victim's skull.

Showing an incredible lack of professionalism, the local press swallowed this story whole, even the seeming contradiction about a failing heart having been capable of pumping more than a half cup of blood to form the hematoma. Medical science suggests that, if Klausutis's heart was so weak that it failed to pump enough blood to her brain to maintain consciousness, that same heart would not pump enough blood to form the hematoma.

With Berkland's confusing-and medically improbable-scenario securely within the official case file, the case was closed. No more questions. No more answers.

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 03:58 AM
http://www.allhatnocattle.net/DeadAide.jpg

ChumpDumper
11-11-2008, 04:02 AM
So was there any update from that 2001 article?

ChumpDumper
11-11-2008, 04:04 AM
In conclusion, you want to implicate Scarborough in his intern's death.

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 04:05 AM
Nope....there are related links, but none that are still around, maybe archived, but the point remains that Lori Klausutis died under very unusual circumstances and the medical examiner who made the ruling was later disciplined for lying on medical reports in 2 states...

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 04:05 AM
In conclusion, you want to implicate Scarborough in his intern's death.

Not Scarborough, he was in Washington, but someone in his office....

ChumpDumper
11-11-2008, 04:06 AM
So you got nothing.

Understood.

ChumpDumper
11-11-2008, 04:07 AM
Not Scarborough, he was in Washington, but someone in his office....And your evidence for murder is?

ChumpDumper
11-11-2008, 04:08 AM
I liked the on air whispering though.

MannyIsGod
11-11-2008, 06:26 AM
Textbook ownage by Chump.

Anyway, I was watching live when this happened yesterday and I didn't even blink. I realized the magnitude of everything once they all freaked out but before then it seemed normal to me.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-11-2008, 06:59 AM
Textbook ownage by Chump.

Anyway, I was watching live when this happened yesterday and I didn't even blink. I realized the magnitude of everything once they all freaked out but before then it seemed normal to me.

so what exactly is the magnitude? I don't get what the big deal is

MannyIsGod
11-11-2008, 07:02 AM
Its not a big deal really. Its illegal to say that on air and here and he probably will get fined by the FCC but other than that its just faux pas. Yes, in our country you can watch heads explode but not say fuck you on TV. Gotta love it.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-11-2008, 07:14 AM
Its not a big deal really. Its illegal to say that on air and here and he probably will get fined by the FCC but other than that its just faux pas. Yes, in our country you can watch heads explode but not say fuck you on TV. Gotta love it.

at least you get to watch heads explode, in my country we don't even have the technology to fake that properly :lol

FromWayDowntown
11-11-2008, 09:40 AM
blah, blah, blah....if people cared about detail 50% wouldn't still believe that Saddam had links to Al-Queda....

Details are insignificant -- get me some politically useful dirt and allow me to impugn someone just because they see the world differently than I do!!!

Don't bother me with details like the truth . . . .

JoeChalupa
11-11-2008, 10:57 AM
I saw it when it happened and I did say to myself "WTF!?" but it was funny. I love my Morning Joe!! :lol

101A
11-11-2008, 11:07 AM
at least you get to watch heads explode, in my country we don't even have the technology to fake that properly :lol

:lmao

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-11-2008, 11:07 AM

IIRC, the FCC doesn't regulate cable, so it's more than likely an internal slap-on-the-wrist from the bosses.

The big stink I read yesterday was Joe's diatribe a few years back on the FCC's lack of regulation on Janet Jackson and random cursing on live TV.

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 12:17 PM
Details are insignificant -- get me some politically useful dirt and allow me to impugn someone just because they see the world differently than I do!!!

Don't bother me with details like the truth . . . .

I've provided you all the details you need and as his repertoire Chumpy has provided nothing to support his claim. It's not my problem you see the world in chump-colored glasses....

ChumpDumper
11-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Remember, you didn't provide anything in your first post.

All the details we need for what?

What exactly are you saying?

FromWayDowntown
11-11-2008, 01:48 PM

I've provided you all the details you need and as his repertoire Chumpy has provided nothing to support his claim. It's not my problem you see the world in chump-colored glasses....

Wrong-o again. You go on these politically-motivated witchhunts, never bothering to disclose whatever facts you think support your position and then you offer limp-wristed chastizing for those who call you on your lack of factual support. It's one of my favorite traditions here in the Political Forum -- it's right up there with your relentless unwillingness to actually reveal a theory about 9/11 because you're concerned about the consequences of such a revelation.

Frankly, I see the world by looking for facts and find that details are actually fairly significant in weeding through speculation to reach the facts. That's true for me even if you think half the population can't be bothered with details. In this instance, you're insinuating something (what, I'm not quite sure) and arguing that details (which might undermine your insinuation) are irrelevant. If you think something happened and have details to support what you think, then you've got a fact. Otherwise, you've got idle insinuation that has no real relationship to fact. Frankly, if your acting on political motivation and claiming that you're just acting like your political opponents do, then you're stooping to their level. Don't you want to be better than that?

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 01:53 PM
it's right up there with your relentless unwillingness to actually reveal a theory about 9/11 because you're concerned about the consequences of such a revelation.

:rolleyes

I've stated over and over again that the reason I won't speculate on 911 is because I am waiting for a real investigation to be conducted, which may still be years away, but go ahead and cherry-pick what you want to hear...

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 01:57 PM
Frankly, I see the world by looking for facts and find that details are actually fairly significant in weeding through speculation to reach the facts. That's true for me even if you think half the population can't be bothered with details. In this instance, you're insinuating something (what, I'm not quite sure) and arguing that details (which might undermine your insinuation) are irrelevant. If you think something happened and have details to support what you think, then you've got a fact. Otherwise, you've got idle insinuation that has no real relationship to fact. Frankly, if your acting on political motivation and claiming that you're just acting like your political opponents do, then you're stooping to their level. Don't you want to be better than that?

I'm not trying to prove anything, all I'm saying is Joe Scarbrough likely got a pass on this controversial cover-up because he was a Republican in a red state...

ChumpDumper
11-11-2008, 02:11 PM
How can he get a pass if there is nothing at all to link him to her death, which was ruled accidental, other than being her employer?

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 02:14 PM
How can he get a pass if there is nothing at all to link him to her death, which was ruled accidental, other than being her employer?

.....Well, because it did happen in his office for one, the Medical examiner who determined the cause of death has been fined in two states for lying on medical reports for two.....but keep acting like there's nothing there....

ChumpDumper
11-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Is there anything else there?

FromWayDowntown
11-11-2008, 02:21 PM
.....Well, because it did happen in his office for one, the Medical examiner who determined the cause of death has been fined in two states for lying on medical reports for two.....but keep acting like there's nothing there....

What shred of evidence suggests that Scarborough might have had anything to do with this girl's death? If I keel over at my desk this afternoon, is my boss immediately a reasonable suspect in my death?

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 02:41 PM
What shred of evidence suggests that Scarborough might have had anything to do with this girl's death? If I keel over at my desk this afternoon, is my boss immediately a reasonable suspect in my death?

Only if there is a chance that this isn't the first time you've been keeling at your bosses desk I suppose...

ChumpDumper
11-11-2008, 03:55 PM
So since Scarborough was in DC at the time of the death in his Fort Walton office, dan is saying his cock is 780 miles long.

Oddly enough, that isn't the most preposterous thing he has posted here.

JoeChalupa
11-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Joe didn't get a free pass. Move on!!

TheMadHatter
11-11-2008, 05:53 PM
You have to admit there is something highly suspicious about this girl mysteriously dying in Joe's office and the medical examiner being fined in two states for lying on medical reports.......I hate to say it but usually when there is smoke there's fire with politicians. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Joe had more to do with her death than we know.

MannyIsGod
11-11-2008, 06:03 PM
:lmao There's nothing highly suspicious about some incredibly weak circumstantial evidence.