PDA

View Full Version : Kaman: Mavs Aren't On Same Level As Lakers, Jazz

Showtime24 LAKERS
11-11-2008, 03:09 AM
Clippers' center Chris Kaman doesn't believe that the Mavericks are on the same level as the Lakers and Jazz in the Western Conference.

"I don't want to take anything away from Dallas, but I don't think they're on the same level as the Lakers or the Jazz," said Kaman. "Right now, they have the potential, but they're just not there yet.

"I talked to Dirk yesterday, and he was saying they're not playing together. They're not playing the right way. And we've had the same problem."

The Clippers earned their first win of the season against the Mavericks on Sunday night, and Kaman posted 10 points and 9 rebounds.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/55348/20081110/kaman_mavs_arent_on_same_level_as_lakers_jazz/

dirk4mvp
11-11-2008, 09:55 AM
water wet

sky blue

kobe likes white bitches

monosylab1k
11-11-2008, 10:03 AM
A couple weeks into last year's NFL season, everyone would have agreed that the NY Giants weren't on the same level as the Patriots, Cowboys, or Packers.

hater
11-11-2008, 10:17 AM
no shit. this needed a thread??

And1Mak
11-11-2008, 04:06 PM
A couple weeks into last year's NFL season, everyone would have agreed that the NY Giants weren't on the same level as the Patriots, Cowboys, or Packers.

Exactly.
The Mavericks will surprise everyone this season when they win the Super Bowl.

RsxPiimp
11-11-2008, 05:00 PM
water wet

sky blue

kobe likes white bitches

wifes hispanic

just an fyi diggler

Ghazi
11-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Chris Kaman is just making an obvious statement. of COURSE at this point we're not on the level of those two teams. REgarding our "potential" to be, I believe it, but it's highly improbable.