PDA

View Full Version : More Republican tolerance...

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 01:51 PM
If kids are a reflection of what adults say behind closed doors, then this deserves a gigantic WTF!?!

Story Updated: Nov 11, 2008 at 10:18 AM MST
By Nate Eaton

KIDK Video REXBURG - Controversial words spoken by kids on a school bus have some Madison County parents concerned.

Matthew Whoolery and his wife aren't blaming the school district for what happened on the bus but they do think all parents need to be careful about what they say and teach their children.

Whoolery and his wife couldn't believe it when their second and third graders got off the bus last week and told them what other students were saying.

"They just hadn't heard anything like this before," said Whoolery. "They were chanting on the bus, 'Assassinate Obama. Assassinate Obama.' Then adding in a name sometimes of a classmate on the bus, 'Assassinate Obama and Kate.'"

The Whoolery's explained to their kids what assassinate means then contacted the school about what was happening.

"I think the thing that struck us was just like, 'Where did they get the word and why would they put that word and that person together?'" said Whoolery.

It's not that the Whoolery's are big Obama fans they just don't like people joking about a serious matter concerning any leader of the country.

Link (http://www.2news.tv/news/local/34274374.html)

MaryAnnKilledGinger
11-11-2008, 01:53 PM
This relates to the GOP...how?

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Those aren't liberal kids repeating what they probably hear at home...

MaryAnnKilledGinger
11-11-2008, 02:00 PM
A liberal parent could have been expressing concern "I hope Obama doesn't get assassinated before he can take office." Or they could have read it on the internet. Or they could have heard it on a television or radio program. Or they might have learned about Abraham Lincoln in history class and put two and two together. Sheesh.

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 02:03 PM
A liberal parent could have been expressing concern "I hope Obama doesn't get assassinated before he can take office." Or they could have read it on the internet. Or they could have heard it on a television or radio program. Or they might have learned about Abraham Lincoln in history class and put two and two together. Sheesh.

Now who's speculating? This is Idaho....you know home of white supremists? Aryan Nation International....

MaryAnnKilledGinger
11-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Now who's speculating? This is Idaho....you know home of white supremists? Aryan Nation International....

The point is that it's all speculation. You just prefer to present yours as truth. Are you even aware that most dyed in the wool American nazis don't vote GOP - they go for third party candidates.

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 02:12 PM
The point is that it's all speculation. You just prefer to present yours as truth. Are you even aware that most dyed in the wool American nazis don't vote GOP - they go for third party candidates.

I'm not sure where your going with your Nazi statement, but I know much more about Idaho than you'll ever know...much more than anyone deserves to know..

MaryAnnKilledGinger
11-11-2008, 02:22 PM
You could be the nation's leading authority on all things Idaho and you still don't have any supernatural powers that detail who or what put that little chant into those kids mouths on that bus. So unless you're the Bus Whisperer, your attempt to link this incident with the GOP in general is as stupid as those who try to link that nutter that beat up an old lady with her campaign sign in NY to Democrats.

Anti.Hero
11-11-2008, 02:28 PM
In related news, Paully the Parrot was reporting as chanting "NBADan liberal hack, NBADan liberal hack"

http://www.breakers.com/media/parrot.jpg

boutons_
11-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Idaho voted McNasty 62% vs 36%.

What are the chances that these kids, at lease the one or two that started the chant, come from homes supporting Obama?

Anti.Hero
11-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Watch as the libtards ignore all the conservative children being called racist by their little dumbshit peers for simply wearing McCain/Palin insignia to school.

Cry more nubs.

jochhejaam
11-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Idaho voted McNasty 62% vs 36%.

What are the chances that these kids, at the one or two that started the chant, come from homes supporting Obama?

Almost 37% bouts.

ChumpDumper
11-11-2008, 02:36 PM
Eh, kids are stupid.

You can claim scoreboard when they assassinate Kate, I suppose.

johnsmith
11-11-2008, 02:36 PM
This thread alone is enough proof that Dan should have is own section of the forum.

Worthless.

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 02:42 PM
So much for free speech...speech is only free if someone doesn't force Johnsmith to click on a thread I started and post ignorant shit...

johnsmith
11-11-2008, 03:03 PM
So much for free speech...speech is only free if someone doesn't force Johnsmith to click on a thread I started and post ignorant shit...

If someone doesn't force me? I don't get it.

But hey, at least I come up with my own shit, you haven't posted an original thought on this website..........well........ever really.

By the way, it's tough not to click on a thread you started since you post every fucking article you read on the internet.

kwhitegocubs
11-11-2008, 03:10 PM
I worked in Yellowstone National Park, and have driven through and stopped in Rexburg many times. Seemed pretty nice. Of course that does not make me an expert on Idaho, but you have an awfully tenuous connection here:

Kids yelling about Obama=Must have been told Obama is evil or deserves to die=Must have been told or encouraged by parents=Must be Republican Parents=These parents are representative of all/most/significant amount of Republicans.

Logic 101, anyone?

implacable44
11-11-2008, 03:15 PM

well Mr. Idaho - if you know so much about Idaho then you would know that the white supremacists are not in Rexburg. They are up in courdelaine and that area. Idiot. I bet you have never even been to Idaho.

johnsmith
11-11-2008, 03:20 PM
well Mr. Idaho - if you know so much about Idaho then you would know that the white supremacists are not in Rexburg. They are up in courdelaine and that area. Idiot. I bet you have never even been to Idaho.

I was thinking the same thing. But I didn't want to compare my insignifigant 5 years of living in Boise with the superior knowledge of Idaho that Dan has.

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 03:55 PM
I was thinking the same thing. But I didn't want to compare my insignifigant 5 years of living in Boise with the superior knowledge of Idaho that Dan has.

Well that explains a lot.....

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 03:57 PM

Yeah and all racists in Texas live in the Houston area...dumbass...

johnsmith
Well that explains a lot.....

I've also lived in Minnesota, Colorado, Ohio, Arizona, Australia, Texas, Florida, and Vancouver.

I'm what you call "cultured", you are what you call, "narrow-minded".

ChumpDumper
You guys are arguing who knows the most about white supremacists. :lol

johnsmith
11-11-2008, 03:58 PM

So you are saying that everyone in Idaho is obviously in a white supremecy group.........dumbass.......

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 03:59 PM
worked in Yellowstone National Park, and have driven through and stopped in Rexburg many times. Seemed pretty nice. Of course that does not make me an expert on Idaho, but you have an awfully tenuous connection here:

Yellowstone is in Wyoming....and I've driven through the park many,many times but that doesn't make me a expert either....

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 04:01 PM
I've also lived in Minnesota, Colorado, Ohio, Arizona, Australia, Texas, Florida, and Vancouver.

.....spending time in State correctional facilities does not constitute 'living there'...

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 04:02 PM
You guys are arguing who knows the most about white supremacists. :lol

....well, if that's the case, I bow to Johnsmith's superior knowledge...

johnsmith
11-11-2008, 04:05 PM
.....spending time in State correctional facilities does not constitute 'living there'...

There you go making false assumptions again............does that ever get old?

implacable44

you have no clue. I lived in Rexburg for a little over a year in an off campus apartment with 5 black dudes and 3 polynesians. Idiot.

Nbadan
you have no clue. I lived in Rexburg for a little over a year in an off campus apartment with 5 black dudes and 3 polynesians. Idiot.

see post #26

johnsmith
11-11-2008, 04:07 PM
....well, if that's the case, I bow to Johnsmith's superior knowledge...

Bad news chief, I never claimed to be the board expert on all things Idaho, that was you.

Face it, you made yet another shitty thread full of false assumptions and you've been called out on it........AGAIN.

Now apologize and go about your business assuming that the republican party is behind all conspiracy theories ever created in the United States and then post about all of them by linking articles from obscure websites..............it's what you do best.............which is sad.

implacable44
11-11-2008, 04:08 PM
see post #26

I played basketball there Einstien - Ricks College is in Rexburg.. but then you knew that didn't you Mr. Idaho

johnsmith
11-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Don't worry about it implacable, Dan is just busy back-peddling.............he learned how to do it in one of his many, many, many threads that have backfired on him.

When you post 35 threads a day, you're bound to have to learn this technique.

Oh, Gee!!
11-11-2008, 04:12 PM
I hope they try those kids as adults.

johnsmith
11-11-2008, 04:13 PM
I hope they try those kids as adults.

:lol

Spurminator
11-11-2008, 04:14 PM

MannyIsGod
11-11-2008, 04:16 PM

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 05:03 PM
Even the Germans are getting in on the fun...

German authorities have been called on to prosecute a far-right politician for describing Barack Obama's election as a "declaration of war" on white people and accusing his supporters of being "swept up in Obama fever which resembles an African tropical disease".

In a statement headed "Africa conquers the White House," Juergen Gansel, a deputy in the Saxony state legislature from the far-right National Democratic Party of Germany, said multicultural America was seeking the destruction of "pure" national cultures.

Accusing Mr Obama of aiming to destroy the US's "white identity", Mr Gansel said: "A non-white America is a declaration of war on all people who believe an organically grown social order based on language and culture, history and heritage to be the essence of humanity."

Warning that "Barack Obama hides this declaration of war behind his pushy sunshine smile," Mr Gansel, whose party sympathises with neo-Nazi groups, said that Mr Obama's election was the result of "the American alliance of Jews and Negroes".

He concluded by declaring his hopes that Mr Obama's government is unsuccessful.

Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama/3438017/Calls-for-prosecution-after-German-politician-says-Obama-win-a-declaration-of-war.html)

Anymore tolerance and a kubaya party is gonna break out...

Nbadan
11-11-2008, 05:09 PM
...and some Polish politicians...

POLAND'S President Lech Kaczynski today disowned a lawmaker from his right-wing party who has called US president-elect Barack Obama "a black crypto-communist".

Mr Kaczynski said that Artur Gorski's remarks were "astonishing, unacceptable and racist".

"These are the kind of highly odd views that this member of parliament is well known for. Clearly neither I, nor the vast majority of the party, share views of this sort," he said.

During a parliamentary session last Thursday, the day after Senator Obama's election victory, Mr Gorski had called him a "black crypto-communist", and a "naive individual whose election must delight al-Qaeda".

Senator Obama "is a disaster, it is the end of the white man's civilisation", he said.

The Australian (http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24634065-12377,00.html)

Wild Cobra
11-11-2008, 05:51 PM

That's just a wild ASSumption. It is more likely they heard it from some peer, or older kid they thought was cool. Without some questioning and honest answers, we don't know where they heard it.

boutons_
11-11-2008, 06:05 PM
"more likely they heard it from some peer, or older kid they thought was cool"

... all of whom very probably heard it from dumbfuck, ignorant, racist adults, very probably in their homes, who voted overwhelmingly McNasty/pbbitch, and probably straight Repug ticket.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-11-2008, 07:23 PM

CNN talked about the threat of assassination on election night when explaining the bullet proof glass encasing the stage in Chicago.

How do you know the kids didn't make the connection there?

Fuck, I've heard libs scream for impeachment, and some for murder of W. the last eight years, where is your whining in that case?

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-11-2008, 07:24 PM
"more likely they heard it from some peer, or older kid they thought was cool"

... all of whom very probably heard it from dumbfuck, ignorant, racist adults, very probably in their homes, who voted overwhelmingly McNasty/pbbitch, and probably straight Repug ticket.

And clearly with such kind, peaceful, loving, uniting words as those you throw out in this site, they could have much better role models like you to follow :tu

ChumpDumper
11-11-2008, 07:24 PM
I am against the murder of W.