PDA

View Full Version : Pop's screwy substitutions lose another game...

whottt
02-20-2005, 11:31 PM
Sorry, couldn't resist.

ALVAREZ6
02-20-2005, 11:38 PM
Who cares, it's the ASG, I didn't give 2 fucks about who was going to win, I just wanted to be entertained.

whottt
02-20-2005, 11:46 PM
And were you entertained by this lackluster loss?

ALVAREZ6
02-20-2005, 11:47 PM
And were you entertained by this lackluster loss?

At some points.

I know it was a bad game compared to others, but it was different for once seeing Manu in the game, that made my day.

whottt
02-20-2005, 11:56 PM
I felt it was anti-climactic. I think Pop should be fired, and Duncan and Manu should be traded.

TANKED IT

GoSpurs21
02-21-2005, 12:10 AM
Sorry, couldn't resist.Another stupid comment from someone who usually masturbates to Ashley Simpson show. Go back to watching MTV.

whottt
02-21-2005, 12:20 AM
Another stupid comment

I'd say that pretty much sums up your existence.

Go away.

Neonmoon83
02-21-2005, 12:36 AM
The all-star game blows! A bunch of over-paid whiny wannabe gansta's SANS a few here and there, show-boating for even more money and maybe a new record deal or commercial.

Pop and Tim look disgusted to even be there. I hope Pop lost this game on purpose, if only to knock a few people's ego's down. I mean Shaq shooting a one-handed free throw? :rolleyes Back to the real season please!!

GoSpurs21
02-21-2005, 03:34 AM
I'd say that pretty much sums up your existence.

Go away.I'm not the resident whiny bitch, unlike you whott

LakerGod
02-21-2005, 05:03 AM
This loss was not about the players it was about coaching.

GrandeDavid
02-21-2005, 06:19 AM
I can't believe you guys actually care! Its an alley oop fest, that's all. Who really cares who wins or loses? I had even forgotten that Tim had won an All Star MVP! And I don't recall when. Its all just for show and not to be taken seriously as evidenced by last season's rook/sophomore debacle.

LakerGod
02-21-2005, 07:01 AM
No big deal, the all-star game is just for entertainment.

whottt
02-21-2005, 07:51 AM
I'm not the resident whiny bitch, unlike you whott

Right, you are the resident dumbass...And don't forget the third T if you want me to reply to you again. Now STFU and go eat some brain food...go eat a lot of it because you seriously need it.

IceColdBrewski
02-21-2005, 08:27 AM
I can't believe some people take this thing so seriously.

GoSpurs21
02-21-2005, 01:54 PM
whatever whot

Solid D
02-21-2005, 01:59 PM
Who won last year? I don't remember. Or who won the game the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before, or the year before....?

RobinsontoDuncan
02-21-2005, 02:08 PM
hey solid d, the east leads the series 34-29 it went 2000-west, 2001-east, 2002-west, 2003-west, 2004-west, 2005 east.

and im not saying you do in fact masturbate to her whottt because i really dont care but i will say that i think ashley simpson is better looking than her sister, but alltogether undesirable to me. There is something about her that screams "i do drugs and am a huge air head" that i cant get into. I was pissed when she did the New Years eve show.

PHANTOM21
02-21-2005, 02:26 PM
im only going to say this one time, i would love to be in between an ashley/jessica sandwich

Rogbok
02-21-2005, 02:52 PM
Well, I have to agree that this loss for the most part lives as Pop's fault, but I am glad he kept in mind the real season for the players instead of risking any temas season. IE, refusing to play TD and KG in the 4th.

If he cared about winning this game, as if it really matters who wins this game, then he would of played them in the 4th and I am sure you would have noticed quite a few things done differently.

Bottom line, yes the coaching for the most part (the players who were playing could of been more serious instead of trying to showboat in front of the crowd) lost the game, but it was a entertainment game and I was entertained.

boutons
02-21-2005, 03:43 PM
Pop said after the game to the press corps: "I hope you and all the fans had great time. Now it's time to get back to what really counts"

:lol

davi78239
02-21-2005, 04:06 PM
I definently agree phantom21!!

MannyIsGod
02-21-2005, 04:08 PM
:lmao @ whotttttttttttttttt

New people in here are so dense sometimes.

milkyway21
02-21-2005, 08:53 PM
Who cares, it's the ASG, I didn't give 2 fucks about who was going to win, I just wanted to be entertained....IT WASN'T BOTH
IT WAS A CATASTROPHE :lol

ALVAREZ6
02-21-2005, 10:08 PM
I can't believe some people take this thing so seriously.
I was thinking the same damn thing.

People are getting emotional about a stupid ASG. The All-Star game is just about having fun and watching all the greatest stars in the league compete.
Some years aren't as great as others, but what can you do about it. Get over it and stop crying about the ASG.

whottt
02-21-2005, 11:45 PM
:lmao @ whotttttttttttttttt

New people in here are so dense sometimes.

Bless you Manny :). I was beginning to think it was my sense of humor that was retarded(well it is kind of warped but you know what I meant)...

But yeah, you'd think the part about trading Duncan and Manu would have tipped most people off.

GoSpurs21
02-21-2005, 11:49 PM
Bless you Manny :). I was beginning to think it was my sense of humor that was retarded(well it is kind of warped but you know what I meant)...

But yeah, you'd think the part about trading Duncan and Manu would have tipped most people off.since you seldom show your sense of humor, to some of us it just looks like your normal complaning. Sorry I misinterpreted your post, but that's what happens when reputations and alcohol mix