PDA

View Full Version : The Lakers Needs Some Major Improvements this Season

Jloyola
11-12-2008, 11:56 PM
1. There is no excuse for a few of the starters to take a night off and let Kobe be Kobe and, even though you're beating teams by double digits.

2. Kobe needs improve his jumpshot... its not up to par this year as previous "MVP Season" years! , even though you're beating teams by double digits.

3. Pau and Bynum need to learn how to play better together.. maybe a few more weeks will get their game in-sync, even though you're beating teams by double digits.

4. Lamar needs to avg a double double playing 30 mins off the bench.... like his previous Laker years, even though you're beating teams by double digits.

5. The Chinese Magic Johnson needs to to play half of his potential and get stronger, build some body mass......learn the system faster......play harder in practice...earn your minutes....contribute to the laker's 2nd unit "The Bench Mob" so you can replace Luke Walton 12th spot off the bench, even though you're beating teams by double digits.

6. Sasha needs to recover faster from his ankle sprain... earn more minutes.. and play up to par like you did the previous year (Lakers gave you a HUGE contract...earn it)

7. Bynum needs to be more of an offensive force and stop being a [expletive].... show us what every Laker fan was gloating about the first 4 months of the previous season

a. back door lobs..

b. your up and under going left you teasing the laker fans the previous two year....

c. going up with both arms for a rebound....

d. swinging right handed jump hook you showed the Laker fans several times last
season....

e. those fierce dunks due to your extraordinary length

f. and when the hell are we going to see the Left Handed/Right Handed within 12 feet "Sky Hook" you have been practicing the past 3 years (Kareem says your ready to use it!)

g. even though bynum has a decent stat avg....Laker fans remembers how you differently you got your points and rebounds last year.... with more intensity

and the Lakers are still beating teams by avg of double digits. hysterical.gif

8. Mitch needs some sucker team to take Luke Walton off our hand.. trade him for a #2 draft pick ... or trade him to Miami for Beasley (hahah.. that would be INSANE)

9. The more experienced "Bench Mob" needs to improve their scoring avg as a 2nd unit and keep up the defensive magnitude the starters are giving you... giving Kobe, Fisher, Pau less minutes so they can extend their careers = more championships = Another Laker Dynasty!!!

10. Lakers need to limit their turnovers.... even though your beating teams by an avg of double digits.

11. Radman needs to consistently hit his 3 like he did during his Seatle years (were waiting)...

12. Kobe needs to decide

a. if he's going to be the Kobe who avgs 30 pts, 4.5 rebs, 4 assits, a game and still beat teams by double digits or

b. be the facilitator avg 23 pts, 9 rebs, 9 assits, 3 steals, 1 block your capable of playing while saving your energy on the defensive end shutting down their best offensive perimeter player (Winning both MVP and DPOY) and still beat teams by double digits

13. No offense loaded team be ranked 10th in FG% avg about 45%... should be closer to 48-49

turiaf for president
11-12-2008, 11:57 PM
improvements yes. major? no i think we're fine. just gonna fine tune things like not turning it over and improving our jumpers

Axl Van Dam
11-13-2008, 12:29 AM
Sun Yue being compared to Magic Johnson is pretty far fetched.

DPG21920
11-13-2008, 12:32 AM
This is just crazy.

Jloyola
11-13-2008, 12:39 AM
Sun Yue being compared to Magic Johnson is pretty far fetched.

I didnt Nickname him..... :p:

TheMACHINE
11-13-2008, 12:43 AM
greedy lakers fans. just take the 7-0 ;)

MrChug
11-13-2008, 12:47 AM
:troll

Jloyola
11-13-2008, 01:29 AM
over or under on 65 wins?

turiaf for president
11-13-2008, 01:32 AM
over. i got 67 wins for them

Kai
11-13-2008, 02:41 AM
At this rate, they don't "need" to improve anything.

angelbelow
11-13-2008, 04:36 AM
under, i see 32 wins for this laker team. if kobe was 100% then i see 33 wins.

turiaf for president
11-13-2008, 11:01 AM
under, i see 32 wins for this laker team by the end of january if kobe was 100% then i see 33 wins.

fixed =D