11-13-2008, 01:00 AM
Only if T-mac is gone too.

sook
11-13-2008, 01:00 AM
can you put video please?

you can't se the GIF in my sig?

IronMexican
11-13-2008, 01:01 AM
Shaq defended Nash after T-mac dropped nash.

Xylus
11-13-2008, 01:02 AM
No one should be suspended. It's ridiculous that you'd even suggest it.

sook
11-13-2008, 01:03 AM
Hey can you give me the Dream Shake Yao put on Shaq?

idk how lol, i stole this from clutchfans, they'll probably have it on soon enough :P

baseline bum
11-13-2008, 01:04 AM
Did Shaq leave the bench with Amare or something?

Matchman
11-13-2008, 01:06 AM
nobody left the bench and what shaq did was good for both teams. he shoved everyone away just to break up the fight. those shoves do not warrant suspensions. and no one else should be suspended either.

Xylus
11-13-2008, 01:08 AM
My friend (a Suns fan) thinks that Barnes is the only player who might get suspended, but I really doubt it. It depends on the nature of the initial foul. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the Barnes foul too closely.

sook
11-13-2008, 01:08 AM
nobody left the bench and what shaq did was good for both teams. he shoved everyone away just to break up the fight. those shoves do not warrant suspensions. and no one else should be suspended either.

thnx shane, always nice to hear you make excuses for others...whats your excuse for not playin?

Mad_Hatter
11-13-2008, 01:10 AM
oh please shutup. refs handled it perfect. no suspensions should take place.

BlackSwordsMan
11-13-2008, 02:40 AM
?????

Kai
11-13-2008, 02:42 AM
oh please shutup. refs handled it perfect. no suspensions should take place.

rafer did take a couple swipes at Barnes and Nash, but I agree.

RonMexico
11-13-2008, 02:44 AM
Those shoves were hilarious.

BlackSwordsMan
11-13-2008, 02:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNbC5IEkF9I

Tmac&Luther
11-13-2008, 03:00 AM
God the NBA has gotten so soft..........nobody should be suspended and it was barely even a damn issue, hell Tmac and Shaq were laughing together right after all of this took place.

The only thing that happened tonight was millions of viewers collectively laughing their asses off as the big goof Shaq was pushing people over like some giant 15 yo retard playing in a sandbox with a couple of tots.

:lmao made my night.

JamStone
11-13-2008, 03:48 AM
T-Mac finally gets out of his scoring slump and you want Shaq to get suspended for the same thing T-Mac did, thus warranting a suspension on T-Mac?

Kori Ellis
11-13-2008, 03:55 AM
Look at my sig for a good view of the whole thing, including the Barnes screen.

angelbelow
11-13-2008, 05:23 AM
scola, for the most part, just chilled.

m33p0
11-13-2008, 07:01 AM
nash flopped.

Findog
11-13-2008, 07:08 AM
Haha, Shaq owned T-Quit

Hemotivo
11-13-2008, 07:36 AM
majerle should be suspended

naico
11-13-2008, 07:38 AM
Barnes is a piece a shit. This wasn't the first time he tries to be a smartass. And Nash..he's a class act away from the court but on the court he really is pathetic in these situations. Everything seemed to be ok until he decided to ram himself into un unvisable wall just to fall on his behind. Man did he look stupid..

I don't see Nash doing this when a real fight would break out..

Scola knows this wasn't anything serious, if it was he would've been the first to let the suns know he's not to be messed with.

Kamnik
11-13-2008, 07:40 AM
haha shaq could take on both teams single handed imo :P

Kamnik
11-13-2008, 07:41 AM
Barnes is a piece a shit. This wasn't the first time he tries to be a smartass. And Nash..he's a class act away from the court but on the court he really is pathetic in these situations. Everything seemed to be ok until he decided to ram himself into un unvisable wall just to fall on his behind. Man did he look stupid..

Scola knows this wasn't anything serious, if it was he would've been the first to let the suns know he's not to be messed with.

+1

Nash is not really built to be in a fight.

pauls931
11-13-2008, 08:11 AM
see sig for details

Yup, that deserves a suspension I'd say. Not sure why they got so fired up over a regular season game, just dumb. Perhaps Shaq had the next game off anyway...

Regarding Barnes. I like him. The suns were soft in the past, at least they have some attitude now.

pauls931
11-13-2008, 08:13 AM
+1

Nash is not really built to be in a fight.

I bet a fight between Jeff Van Gundy and Nash would be immensly entertaining.

Findog
11-13-2008, 08:20 AM
majerle should be suspended

As well as Purvis Short and Joe Barry Carroll. Fuck those guys...

sribb43
11-13-2008, 08:33 AM
Someone should suspend Rockets tv guy Matt Bullard for his homerism

urunobili
11-13-2008, 08:51 AM
the bitch slap of Alston to Nash is hilarious

monosylab1k
11-13-2008, 09:18 AM
:lol only Rocket fan would be stupid enough to demand Shaq be suspended without even mentioning that what T-Mac did was just as bad, if not worse.

resistanze
11-13-2008, 01:04 PM
:lol only Rocket fan would be stupid enough to demand Shaq be suspended without even mentioning that what T-Mac did was just as bad, if not worse.

What Shaq did was 100X worse....

Everyone knows about T-Mac's back issues.

sook
11-13-2008, 02:53 PM

i gotta admit...i knew Shaq had no reason to be suspended, just felt like saying it anyways! :king:lol

Slomo
11-13-2008, 02:59 PM
... Everything seemed to be ok until he decided to ram himself into un unvisable wall just to fall on his behind. Man did he look stupid..

+1

I bet a fight between Jeff Van Gundy and Nash would be immensly entertaining.
:lmao

Anti.Hero
11-13-2008, 03:04 PM
LOL at teammates always having to hold Nash back

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-13-2008, 03:05 PM
Looks to me like Nash was falling before T-Mac did any pushing, and Shaq needlessly shoves three people from behind. Given that he didn't throw any punches I can't see the need to suspend him, but Shaq was the biggest offender I saw out there.

sook
11-13-2008, 03:14 PM
omg i love how shaq is in there with a push everyone down mentality.

I don't think there will be any hard feelings though

Tmac&Luther
11-13-2008, 03:16 PM
I don't think there will be any hard feelings though

Well Tmac and Shaq were laughing it up right after the fight........but on 1st take this morning they said punk ass Barnes is already making noise about the next game. The guy is a ass hat and he just entered my Bill Walker and Josh Howard hate club.

Lakafan23
11-13-2008, 03:49 PM
Shaq shouldn't be suspended he was just defending his teammate. No one should be suspended except for Rafer Alston and Matt Barnes.

Tmac&Luther
11-13-2008, 04:04 PM
Shaq shouldn't be suspended he was just defending his teammate. No one should be suspended except for Rafer Alston and Matt Barnes.

Why should Rafer get suspended.....all he did was stick up for himself, Barnes is the idiot who should be docked for a game if anybody gets a suspension. That clown actually has a history of this crap.

F256m3T

PM5K
11-13-2008, 04:09 PM
I think you have to Suspend Shaq, I mean T-Mac is so fragile that if you look at him wrong his back starts to hurt, actually I think Shaq should be more worried about a call from Wayne Wright rather than from the NBA...

PM5K
11-13-2008, 04:12 PM
I think Barnes forgot this was the NBA, not the NFL....

DarrinS
11-13-2008, 04:13 PM
Barnes started it and Nash's dumb ass escalated it.

Moral of the story: Fuck the Suns

SimonHymen
11-13-2008, 04:13 PM
Nash should be suspended based on his reputation. Fucker.

stretch
11-13-2008, 04:15 PM
Why should Rafer get suspended

because he threw a punch at nash

pauls931
11-13-2008, 04:40 PM

I don't know, Amare and Diaw got canned for leaving the bench and not even contributing to a scuffle during the playoffs a few years back. So someone shoving multiple people around seems worse to me.

jack sommerset
11-13-2008, 05:05 PM
see sig for details

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

stretch
11-13-2008, 05:05 PM
haha shaq could take on both teams single handed imo :P

I bet Jerry Stackhouse would beat the hell out of Shaq if they got in a fight. Shaq may be big, but he sure as hell can't fight worth a crap. Remember that awful haymaker he threw at Brad Miller? It took him a year to wind that one up. How about Barkley beating his ass? Shaq is big, but that doesn't mean crap.

anjlbitz
11-13-2008, 05:27 PM
Shaq pushed T-Mac, which led to a bunch of people losing their balance.. he didn't really push everyone down..

Then he pushed an already falling Yao Ming to the ground... nice.

pauls931
11-13-2008, 06:01 PM
+1

LOL, you still remember Van Gundy hanging on Mourning's ankles too...

LakerHater
11-13-2008, 06:13 PM
Shaq defended Nash after T-mac dropped nash.

What are you talking bout!?
Nash clearly flopped!! I know it sounds like joke but, look closely & you can see nash run in & begin to fall!!!
Look @ other vids you might have a better view!!!

LEONARD
11-13-2008, 07:15 PM
b-ball fights = douche fest

RonMexico
11-13-2008, 07:47 PM
What Shaq did was 100X worse....

Everyone knows about T-Mac's back issues.

It was 100X more hilarious is what you mean.

We're sitting here acting like Rafer and Barnes are saints and surprised that this happened? Rafer got in Rondo's face last year and then the Celtics broke their winning streak. The real problem is that there was a no-call on Barnes's frustration foul, which allowed the thing to continue through the play and pile over into half-court. The Suns and fans acted like dead bitches all night and, so at least there was a little bit of fight in 'em to give me some enjoyment for the evening.

Dammit, I remember how AWA and Vets Memorial would just be rockin' even when the Suns were down 10... now I watch these games and these bandwagon fans don't even know what's goin on or start groaning when the Suns are down.

RonMexico
11-13-2008, 07:54 PM
Well Tmac and Shaq were laughing it up right after the fight........but on 1st take this morning they said punk ass Barnes is already making noise about the next game. The guy is a ass hat and he just entered my Bill Walker and Josh Howard hate club.

You don't understand... for years, the Suns have had nice guy pussies out there, then the Barkley era came and they had some bite... then it was Jason Kidd and all he does is beat up women with his kid's huge head, then it was just Mike D'Antoni stomping up and down all game.

Amare may talk a big game, but the only time he's ever been suspended is for straying too far from the bench and he would probably just lay down and start doing pushups anyway.

Barnes is actually the one guy out there that I would be scared to go up against in a fight. Only if I were wearing a Kobe jersey would I fear Raja Bell.

pauls931
11-13-2008, 11:22 PM
barnes looks like the kind of guy that would wait out in the visitor's parking lot with a loaded gun.

sexinthatsx
11-14-2008, 01:53 PM
barnes looks like the kind of guy that would wait out in the visitor's parking lot with a loaded gun.

I mean... he was playing for the Golden State Warriors, that team was so ghetto that everytime they announced the starting lineups stephen jackson would pretend to pat the players down to make it look like they had guns on them haha

stretch
11-14-2008, 01:56 PM
Barnes is actually the one guy out there that I would be scared to go up against in a fight.

Barnes is skinnier than Kevin Durant. I'd be more afraid of Earl Boykins.

stretch
11-14-2008, 01:58 PM
MMA fights = douche fest

about time you saw the light.

Anti.Hero
11-14-2008, 02:19 PM
Last night on TNT, they showed the clip of Shaq taking a swing at Charles. It was hilarious. Barkley is so damn funny.

spurastic
11-14-2008, 02:34 PM

Yeah--Shaq had to shove the refs and coachs too eh-- in order to break up the fight:rolleyes.

Jeremy
11-17-2008, 03:26 PM
It just might happen this time.

pauls931
11-17-2008, 03:28 PM
Yeah--Shaq had to shove the refs and coachs too eh-- in order to break up the fight:rolleyes.

I think refs are responsible for 80% of fights that break out. Ron Artest 15%, Horry 3%, and Barnes the other 2%.

Armando
11-17-2008, 10:59 PM
You don't understand... for years, the Suns have had nice guy pussies out there, then the Barkley era came and they had some bite... then it was Jason Kidd and all he does is beat up women with his kid's huge head, then it was just Mike D'Antoni stomping up and down all game.

Amare may talk a big game, but the only time he's ever been suspended is for straying too far from the bench and he would probably just lay down and start doing pushups anyway.

Barnes is actually the one guy out there that I would be scared to go up against in a fight. Only if I were wearing a Kobe jersey would I fear Raja Bell.

:lol

MrChug
11-18-2008, 07:58 AM
Only if T-mac is gone too.

Well he's gone now! Fuck him and his knee.

LEONARD
11-19-2008, 12:48 PM
What a badass fight... :lol

LEONARD
11-19-2008, 12:52 PM
UFC vs NBA :lol
http://mmastore.mmamania.com/DVDimg/ad2.jpg

monosylab1k
11-19-2008, 01:03 PM
Hey Leonard how often do you watch your MMA fags fighting and critique their basketball skills?

monosylab1k
11-19-2008, 01:05 PM
I'm guessing LeBron could beat the hell out of Tito Ortiz or whoever is the best MMA queer out there at a one-on-one game of basketball, but nobody is gonna be all that proud of it.

Although it appears just about any NBA player out there could beat the shit out of Kimbo Slice in the octagon :lmao

LEONARD
11-19-2008, 01:13 PM
My point is that people get worked up over these "fights" and they're a complete joke...all I saw was some pushing. Everybody loves a fight but is looking in the wrong place to see one...

The UFC 155 lb champ would kick Shaq's ass in a street fight...

IronMexican
11-19-2008, 01:21 PM
My point is that people get worked up over these "fights" and they're a complete joke...all I saw was some pushing. Everybody loves a fight but is looking in the wrong place to see one...

There's a fucking UFC section for a reason. Go talk over there.

stretch
11-19-2008, 01:32 PM

No shit. He's a trained fighter. At the same time... who cares?

Nevermind... MMA loving fags do.

Seriously, what the fuck does it matter if someone can kick another persons ass? Means absolutely nothing. Over time I have come to realize that fist fighting is the absolute most pointless, gayest shit a human can do.

monosylab1k
11-19-2008, 01:38 PM

and JJ Barea could beat the hell out of any professional MMA fag in a game of one-on-one. Your point is that professionals in their own sport are better at that sport than professionals in a different sport? Awesome :tu

And I'm guessing if during some MMA butthumping session a basketball got thrown into the octagon and the two guys stopped fighting and starting dribbling the basketball like a retarded 8 year old, that wouldn't be a big deal or anything right?

LEONARD
11-19-2008, 01:41 PM
So Mark Madsen couldn't win a game of 1 on 1 with BJ Penn? :lol

stretch
11-19-2008, 01:42 PM

Mark Madsen all the way.

IronMexican
11-19-2008, 01:44 PM
I'd take Madsen. then again, Madsen is better than Tim Duncan

monosylab1k
11-19-2008, 01:49 PM

JJ Barea sucks worse than Mark Madsen. Searching for the best example possible since the retirement of Shawn Bradley.

monosylab1k
11-19-2008, 01:53 PM
:lmao "our professionally trained fighters can fight better than basketball players!"

Can we give out a Salient Point Of The Millenium award?

LEONARD
11-19-2008, 02:00 PM
You whiffed, mono...

The point is that the "fights" in the NBA that everybody gets so worked up over are a joke...

and BJ Penn is less than half Shaq's size...the general public thinks that big NBA players are badasses but they're not, in the grand scheme of badassness...that was the point... :lol

now had I said that BJ could beatup JJ Barrea...or that a HW could beat up Shaq, that would've been pointless...

monosylab1k
11-19-2008, 02:04 PM
You whiffed, mono...

The point is that the "fights" in the NBA that everybody gets so worked up over are a joke...

and BJ Penn is less than half Shaq's size...the general public thinks that big NBA players are badasses but they're not, in the grand scheme of badassness...that was the point... :lol

now had I said that BJ could beatup JJ Barrea...or that a HW could beat up Shaq, that would've been pointless...

So again, your point is that a professionally trained fighter can beat up a profesionally trained basketball player. :lmao Again, great great point!

For your encore you can insist that the sky is blue. :lmao Don't worry, we agree!

monosylab1k
11-19-2008, 02:06 PM
People get worked up over fights because they're out of the ordinary and can directly affect the teams involved due to suspensions, etc.

Kinda like how everybody who enjoys MMA grapple-humping would get worked up if both fighters decided to quit with the gay sex halfway through the fight and play basketball in the octagon instead.

LEONARD
11-19-2008, 02:10 PM
Wow...

stretch
11-19-2008, 02:10 PM
People get worked up over fights because they're out of the ordinary and can directly affect the teams involved due to suspensions, etc.

Kinda like how everybody who enjoys MMA grapple-humping would get worked up if both fighters decided to quit with the gay sex halfway through the fight and play basketball in the octagon instead.