PDA

View Full Version : O.K., Where Are They At ???

Longhorn E
09-21-2003, 10:49 AM
Where are ALL the CMock bashers ????
I suppose they're going to find something wrong with his performance in last night's 48-7 win over The University of Rice Owls !?!?!?
I guess the best they'll be able to do is say that is was his fault that Rice scored that late TD, and avoided being shut out, right ?!?!?!?!?
I imagine that his stats, for the night were insignificant, and that his 8 for 8 passing, with 2 TDs, and ONCE AGAIN, N-O INTs, for 159 YDs was nothing more than "BAD DECISIONS, IDIOTIC READS of THE RICE DEFENSE, and just basically, INEFFICIENT PLAY !?!?!?!?!?"
Oh well, let's hear them, so I can laugh my @$$ off all day today !!!!!!

Patrick Davis
09-21-2003, 01:15 PM
MOCK SUCKS
SUCKS
SUCKS

Vince Young proved, we have no running game because of Mock. Young has a lot of work to do on his passing game, BUT Mock can't throw either. We have unbelievable recievers and will get yards in the air. WE NEED A RUNNING GAME. Mock ruins our running game. BENCH MOCK.

Rabel 13
09-21-2003, 01:47 PM
this was fucking rice.

the fucking 5th string texas qb could beat rice.

scott
09-21-2003, 08:19 PM
suppose they're going to find something wrong with his performance in last night's 48-7 win over The University of Rice Owls !?!?!?

You already said all that needs mentioning, Einstein.

Pooh
09-21-2003, 10:39 PM
You beat Rice, big flipping deal. Beat Oklahoma...NOT

Longhorn E
09-22-2003, 01:23 AM
You already said all that's needs mentioning, Einstein.
Why don't you SHUT THE **** UP, AND GO OFF AND ATTEND TO YOUR ADOLESCENT PRE-PUBESCENT NEEDS, YOU FUCKING M-O-R-O-N-I-C IMBECILE !!!!!!!

Longhorn E
09-22-2003, 01:25 AM
BUT Mock can't throw either.
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/joker.gif

Patrick Davis
09-22-2003, 01:32 AM
A retarded goat could get completions to the recievers we have, and most of mock's passes or screens. Mock sucks. I am not backing down, because I know I am right. Vince Young should be starting. Everyone wants to love Mock. Talk to fans of other teams. They are scared of Young. No one is scared of Mock.

fsp kris rivenburgh
09-22-2003, 02:31 AM
i mock mock's ability.

ps rice? come on, you set yourself up on that one.

Betsy
09-22-2003, 11:41 AM
Can't pat Mock on the back for this win. Hell, a bus full of grandmothers could have beaten Rice. :lol

SAmikeyp
09-22-2003, 12:39 PM
Longhorn, I'm a UT fan too and I know that a W is a W but still...it was Rice. I'm still loyal just not yet convinced.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-22-2003, 02:07 PM
Okay...

1. Don't pat Mock for his performance vs. Rice. It was Rice.

2. Y'all bucking for Vincent are going to be disappointed. Yeah, he can run, but I've seen punts with less hang time than the passes I've seen him throw so far.

When teams scheme for his running, he will be screwed. He'll tear it up vs. the Baylors of the world and still look like chit against the premier teams.

I don't know who you're talking to Patrick, but Mock and his passing scare me more than Vincent.

AHF

From Way Downtown
09-22-2003, 02:38 PM
All the Vincent Young love is typical Longhorn myopia.

I can see it now -- when the sprinters who play LB for Oklahoma spy Young and take away all of his scrambling, when nobody's safeties have to respect the pass and can roll up into the box to shut down Benson (who has done a fine job of shutting himself down, by the way; can't take much of anything from a scrimmage with Rice) -- all the Longhorn fans will be screaming for someone other than Young (maybe there can be some more pleas for Major Applewhite).

Chance Mock's play has nothing to do with how ineffective UT's running game has been (or how pourous the Longhorn defense has been). It's the lack of a running game (ahem, paging Mr. Cedric "Moves Like Molasses and Stings like a Teddy Bear" Benson) that makes the Longhorns beatable.

If you ask me, you guys are screaming for the wrong Young -- you should be begging Mack to play Selvin Young as the starting tailback.

SAmikeyp
09-22-2003, 03:12 PM
FWD, I never figured you for being narrow minded...

all the Longhorn fans will be screaming for someone other than Young

I had you better than to settle for blanket statements that lump all fans of one team together and assume they all think alike.

From Way Downtown
09-22-2003, 03:21 PM
FWD, I never figured you for being narrow minded . . .

I had you better than to settle for blanket statements that lump all fans of one team together and assume they all think alike.

SAmikeyp -- You got me! I'm definitely guilty of not choosing my words carefully on that one! Oversimplification can create many, many problems!

My apologies to some Longhorn fans!

Let me reword my take to address only the majority of Longhorn fans' whose opinions have been made known to me.

To that majority, I still say that Chance Mock is not the source of the Longhorns problems. To that majority, I still say that good football teams will expose Vincent Young to be a one-dimensional QB (at this point, anyway) who can be stopped by a defense that is prepared for his proclivity to scramble.

Vincent Young is a super talent, but he's not a championship-level college QB at this point. He's no Mike Vick, to be sure.

SAmikeyp
09-22-2003, 05:32 PM
:A

and I agree with your points.

Longhorn E
09-22-2003, 09:23 PM
Hey ...
Don't knock the Owls from Rice University !!!
I have the utmost respect for an institution that has the requirements that they STRICTLY ENFORCE to be eligible for their "ACADEMICS FIRST" style of institution of higher education !!!!
Even though they don't field a football unit that can compete with some of the more talented schools in the area, they DO field a team of athletes that CAN claim that their IQs are at least triple that of the number on their jerseys !!!!
And, I'm basing that on the young men with jersey #s of 50 or higher, and the ones with numbers less than 50, can probably multiply their jersey numbers by anywhere from 3-150 to get their IQs !!!!
So, in short ...
LEAVE THE OWLS ALONE !!!!

SAmikeyp
09-24-2003, 01:23 PM
I respect their emphasis on academics also. Point still remains that UT whipping up on Rice is nice but is no guarantee that what ails UT is fixed.

MannyIsGod
09-24-2003, 01:39 PM
lmao, longhorn, you're an idiot.

You call out people because they don't post bashing mock, then when scott does it, you tell him to stfu.

Classic

Guru of Nothing
09-25-2003, 11:48 PM
Longhorn has Postourette's Syndrome.

MissAllThat
09-27-2003, 01:28 PM
A retarded goat could get completions to the recievers we have, and most of mock's passes or screens. Mock sucks. I am not backing down, because I know I am right. Vince Young should be starting. Everyone wants to love Mock. Talk to fans of other teams. They are scared of Young. No one is scared of Mock.

I agree with Patrick on the Mock thing, but I don't like him and I don't want to. I'm not backing down on this. I've just never liked the guy. I didn't even like when he would come in for 5 minutes at the end of a few of the games last year. Vince Young looks good, but I dunno if he's great. I'd like to see though. I don't even wanna watch Mock play. He completely grosses me out. Luckily I'm not gonna have to see his ugly butt tonight cuz I'm busy so I won't be at home to watch the game. I have to go watch another more important game, but Tulane shouldn't be hard to beat either so if he does good, don't come in here bragging about it, cuz it's just Tulane.

Longhorn E
09-28-2003, 05:53 PM
(This message was left blank)