PDA

View Full Version : Rockets on the rebound

Xylus
11-13-2008, 01:11 AM
Rockets should use this Suns game to spring back into a winning culture. TMac looked godly tonight. If he can keep this up, the Rockets will be a top West team in no time.

Funny how in the Suns-Rockets topic, it was Lakers (minus IronMexican) and Spurs fans antagonizing other fans, while everyone else remained calm and fairly objective.

sook
11-13-2008, 01:18 AM
i loved the 05-7 suns...one of my fav teams of all time, yea tmac did good hopefully he can keep up.

Btw...not just cuz of that cheapshot...but Matt Barnes sucks ass

Roxsfan
11-13-2008, 01:27 AM
look on the bright side, shaq looked decent out there.

better hope matt barnes calms his ass down b/c after he serves his suspension I suspect he will be watched very closely now.....thug wannabe.

Kai
11-13-2008, 01:28 AM
We finally got to see what our team should look like- sort of. If you have a team built around stars and the stars don't play like stars, you get what we had the last couple games. If our stars step up (I'm looking at you, Artest) then we are an elite team. So simple.

Matchman
11-13-2008, 01:28 AM
as i said in the other thread, T-Mac had a great game but hes still getting his points outside of the offense. you can see most of his points came from pull-up 3s or 1-on-1 at the post. now i dont know if thats what the coach wants but thats not really the motion offense that made Adelman a great coach.
T-Mac and Alston are both streaky scorers and they need to get their share of touches to be effective. u can see it right from the boxscore: Ron Artest had a horrible game comparing to T-Mac stat wise but he still got a +8 because he was gettin' it done on the defensive end.
and Aaron Brooks is da shiit

Xylus
11-13-2008, 01:30 AM
Aaron Brooks looks like he's 12 years old out there, but he dominated tonight. I remember when he was at Oregon, he torched my AZ Wildcats one time. Guy was unstoppable.

Roxsfan
11-13-2008, 01:32 AM
as i said in the other thread, T-Mac had a great game but hes still getting his points outside of the offense. you can see most of his points came from pull-up 3s or 1-on-1 at the post. now i dont know if thats what the coach wants but thats not really the motion offense that made Adelman a great coach.
T-Mac and Alston are both streaky scorers and they need to get their share of touches to be effective. u can see it right from the boxscore: Ron Artest had a horrible game comparing to T-Mac stat wise but he still got a +8 because he was gettin' it done on the defensive end.
and Aaron Brooks is da shiit

umm who gives a flying gay squirrel, I mean seriously............

as long as Tmac puts this:

http://www.collectible-supplies.com/images/graphics/nbaofficialbasketball2007.jpg

into That:

https://www.bens.at/images/SlimJamBreakawayRim.jpg

IronMexican
11-13-2008, 01:34 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/images/236484/0_61_basketball_new_nba.jpg

into That:

https://www.bens.at/images/SlimJamBreakawayRim.jpg

But the NBA doesn't even use that ball anymore.

DannyT
11-13-2008, 01:41 AM
Funny how in the Suns-Rockets topic, it was Lakers and Spurs fans antagonizing other fans

its even funnier to see H-Town fight with themselves....

Kai
11-13-2008, 01:43 AM
But the NBA doesn't even use that ball anymore.

:lol That was the first thing that came to my mind.

Roxsfan
11-13-2008, 01:43 AM
iron mexican, that's not an official nba rim--so why go after the ball............

fixed, are u happy.

Roxsfan
11-13-2008, 01:45 AM
:lol That was the first thing that came to my mind.

fuck you too, rocket fan boy:wow:p:

Kai
11-13-2008, 01:51 AM
fuck you too, rocket fan boy:wow

Cool it Roxfan. I was just laughing at the fact that he said what I was thinking. You don't need to pick a fight with everyone, although it does keep us entertained.

Roxsfan
11-13-2008, 01:54 AM
Cool it Roxfan. I was just laughing at the fact that he said what I was thinking. You don't need to pick a fight with everyone, although it does keep us entertained.

OMG, I was joking, that's what this was :wow

guess I should have added this :p:for the uptight ones up in this mug......

Matchman
11-13-2008, 01:59 AM

into That:

i give a flying gay squirrel because with his kind of shot selection we will be bound for another early playoff exit.

Roxsfan
11-13-2008, 02:06 AM
i give a flying gay squirrel because with his kind of shot selection we will be bound for another early playoff exit.

we bounced on first round courtesy of Yao being out last year.....TMAC-rocket has always shown up in the playoffs--its the team that has not done their part.

Tmac&Luther
11-13-2008, 03:06 AM
No offense Suns fans, but while the addition of Shaq made y'all able to match up better against other teams (Spurs) there wasn't anyone else happier than me.

The Suns used to be the worst matchup for Houston in the entire leauge (hell they murdered us) there was nobody for Yao to guard (Stat is too quick and has too much range) and the Suns would fast break Yao straight to the bench begging for water and air............with Shaq that not longer exist.....Houston easily matches us with them now, especially now that Brooks is making Nash chase him all over the court instead of the other way around. :lol

angelbelow
11-13-2008, 04:33 AM
nice win, artest is still off so it'll be nice to get him back.

sook
11-13-2008, 02:55 PM
No offense Suns fans, but while the addition of Shaq made y'all able to match up better against other teams (Spurs) there wasn't anyone else happier than me.

The Suns used to be the worst matchup for Houston in the entire leauge (hell the murdered us) there was nobody for Yao to guard (Stat is too quick and has too much range) and the Suns would fast break Yao straight to the bench begging for water and air............with Shaq that not longer exist.....Houston easily matches us with them now, especially now that Brooks is making Nash chase him all over the court instead of the other way around. :lol

haha yea...i think we only won one game vs the pre shaq suns, and mcgrady had to go off for 52