PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Recommend me a travel Agent Please

Chief
11-13-2008, 05:43 PM
need tickets from sa to costa rica.

please pm me their info

CosmicCowboy
11-13-2008, 06:22 PM
Who the fuck uses travel agents anymore?

I. Hustle
11-13-2008, 06:37 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-testify-cat.jpg

Chief
11-13-2008, 06:57 PM

yeah your right, all those travel agent offices you see must be an illusion.

sometimes online travel sites DON'T give u the best prices. shocked ?

now damn it cosmic, find me a travel agent !

samikeyp
11-13-2008, 07:16 PM
A lot of people still use travel agents because a lot of people are too stupid to be able to plan a vacation on their own.

sabutta is a travel agent and a good one.

Vinnie_Johnson
11-13-2008, 07:59 PM

Must not have internet yet.:lol

jcrod
11-13-2008, 08:20 PM
Don't know if sabutta is still one, pm him and find out.

Chief
11-13-2008, 09:28 PM
A lot of people still use travel agents because a lot of people are too stupid to be able to plan a vacation on their own.

sabutta is a travel agent and a good one.

so im stupid because i don't want to pay more online than in real life ? maybe u don't use a travel agent cuz ur too bz in ur bedroom eating puffy cheetos and drinking tang' while watching plus size women getting fucked in the ass online.

i bet u don't get laid in real life too cuz it's just "easier on the internet"

now stfu and find me a travel agent !

samikeyp
11-13-2008, 09:51 PM
so im stupid because i don't want to pay more online than in real life ? maybe u don't use a travel agent cuz ur too bz in ur bedroom eating puffy cheetos and drinking tang' while watching plus size women getting fucked in the ass online.

i bet u don't get laid in real life too cuz it's just "easier on the internet"

now stfu and find me a travel agent !

:lol Easy there friend, I never said you were stupid, although the tough guy on the internet approach makes me wonder. ;). I didn't say everyone who uses one is stupid. Up until April of this year, I was one. :) I fully support using them.

Besides, I don't like puffy cheetos and thanks to my lovely wife, I get laid quite a bit in real life. :)

Although, she does like puffy cheetos.

Chief
11-13-2008, 11:15 PM
:lol Easy there friend, I never said you were stupid, although the tough guy on the internet approach makes me wonder. ;). I didn't say everyone who uses one is stupid. Up until April of this year, I was one. :) I fully support using them.

Besides, I don't like puffy cheetos and thanks to my lovely wife, I get laid quite a bit in real life. :)

Although, she does like puffy cheetos.

my bad

I love puffy cheetos, altho hot cheetos are 2x better

I ended up buying them online , LOL !