PDA

View Full Version : Real post by a true Steelers fan!!!!

smahmood26
11-13-2008, 07:08 PM
I'm getting sick and tired of these bandwagon "Steelers" fans pretending to know the game and know the team. They continue to pick stupid ass fights pretending to know something about the Steelers. Here's a list of things that a Steeler fan should already know and thus not need to argue about...

-Ben Roethlisberger's game, heart, and desire to win
-Mike Tomlin is the best young Coach in the NFL
-The grandchild of the Steel Curtain and child to the Blitzburgh Dfence is the best in football..... HANDS DOWN
-Steelers have the best TRUE fans in all of professional sports. No other team in America has fans that travel as well as the Pittsburgh Steelers (EX. SB XL)

So if a Cowboys, Colts, Pats, Packers or any other fan wants to pick a fight with you about the Steelers LET IT GO.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!

IronMexican
11-13-2008, 07:25 PM
They are lucky if they don't draw the Raiders in the Wild Card.

smahmood26
11-13-2008, 07:51 PM
They are lucky if they don't draw the Raiders in the Wild Card.

Couldn't agree more!!! LOL

stretch
11-13-2008, 11:00 PM
I'm getting sick and tired of these bandwagon "Steelers" fans pretending to know the game and know the team. They continue to pick stupid ass fights pretending to know something about the Steelers. Here's a list of things that a Steeler fan should already know and thus not need to argue about...

-The grandchild of the Steel Curtain and child to the Blitzburgh Dfence is the best in football..... HANDS DOWN
-Steelers have the best TRUE fans in all of professional sports. No other team in America has fans that travel as well as the Pittsburgh Steelers (EX. SB XL)

So if a Cowboys, Colts, Pats, Packers or any other fan wants to pick a fight with you about the Steelers LET IT GO.

dumbest thread ever.

steelers suck.

leftwich > ben

J.T.
11-13-2008, 11:10 PM
I thought we already had a thread about this

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109299

smahmood26
11-13-2008, 11:48 PM
Thanks for taking the time to read fellas!!!

DBryant88
11-14-2008, 07:20 AM
I totally agree and everybody can tell beefanus i said to go fuck herself

stretch
11-14-2008, 09:06 AM

:lmao

beefanus
11-17-2008, 02:10 AM

i agree wit u 100%, i live in texas i went to a steelers game a couple years back in dallas their were more steeler fans the cowboy fans their, no joke, and yea ben he is back 308 passing yards AWESOME! and i blive as a quarterback and out of all the other quarterbacks he has the strongest disire to win and reasons 4 it he shows that by never letting a play die, by holding on to the ball toooo long lol and by never giving up and he is my quarterback 4 that. and steel curtain IS back #1 defence i the league, willie is back and looking good, all we have to do now is fuck up romos face and kill the lil birds in the south and is too the play-offs!!

beefanus
11-17-2008, 02:14 AM
barber wont get more than 100 yards in 2 weeks when they play the steelers romo will get sacked 6 times and have a pic ben will have over 200 yards passing ans willie will run 4 more than 100 yards so.... so u can tell me to go fuck my self and say i am a chick but um... after the steelers kill the cowboys i am gonna be laughing my ass off.

beefanus
11-17-2008, 02:20 AM
hey mbarber24 r u one of the many redneck dumb fuck cowboy fans that starts yelling abd chearing whenever the cowboys offence has the ball?

stretch
11-17-2008, 09:17 AM
hey mbarber24 r u one of the many redneck dumb fuck cowboy fans that starts yelling abd chearing whenever the cowboys offence has the ball?

LOL

ClingingMars
11-17-2008, 10:15 AM
lol @ steeler fan looking like a dumbass. not you, smah.

-Mars

beefanus
11-17-2008, 12:39 PM
lol @ steeler fan looking like a dumbass. not you, smah.

-Mars
yea how am i a dumbass

smahmood26
11-17-2008, 10:09 PM
Steelers looked ok this week. Still need to work out the offense. This forum turned out to a bash of beefanus not my intention at all. He/She is ok with me but I can see how you guys enjoy messing with him/her.

DBryant88
11-18-2008, 08:57 AM

i may be a redneck but at least i can spell correctly

and at least i didn't watch sportscenter once and start to talk like i know everthing

and at least i don't like cock in my rear end