PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Brooks: Who else loves him?

Kai
11-13-2008, 07:15 PM
He has been a pleasant surprise for the Rockets this season. I was really, really worried about him not being ready for actual playing time this season, and now I get excited every time he checks in. I would have to agree when they say he's the fastest player in the league. He can give you 20 points any given night. Who needs a traditional PG???
He's got some surprising ups:

IS5heI2S65w

NFey9UpZib0

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Yes I likes him very much. He is not enough court vision in offense and not enough size in defense though. But in way he attack in offense as scorer or drive and dish player is very good.

Kai
11-13-2008, 07:28 PM
Yes I likes him very much. He is not enough court vision in offense and not enough size in defense though. But in way he attack in offense as scorer or drive and dish player is very good.

Agreed. For the reasons you listed, I don't ever see him as a starter in the league. I love him in the role of a spark plug off the bench.

sook
11-13-2008, 07:31 PM
lets just say he can shoot out of his mind and seems to run the offense pretty good now.

If he keeps it up he will be a MIP candidate

RonMexico
11-13-2008, 07:32 PM
I loved him when the Suns passed on him in the draft.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-13-2008, 07:33 PM
lets just say he can shoot out of his mind and seems to run the offense pretty good now.

If he keeps it up he will be a MIP candidate

He have the good basketball IQ. He understand to play game right way. Very talent player and aggressive. For scorer off bench very good.

Tmac&Luther
11-13-2008, 07:33 PM
Agreed. For the reasons you listed, I don't ever see him as a starter in the league. I love him in the role of a spark plug off the bench.

If Alston doesn't pick up his game he's going to be starter here so I don't see how you don't "ever see him as a starter in the league"........especially since he's already playing half the time right now.

He's going to be a future starter in this league.......most likely for us.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-13-2008, 07:35 PM
If Alston doesn't pick up his game he's going to be starter here so I don't see how you don't "ever see him as a starter in the league"........especially since he's already playing half the time right now.

But not enough court vision or play making for starter. Not with such team as Rockets. Not enough size to defend either. If he really become full starter this will be problem. Alston is very overrate player though by Rockets coaches.

Van Gundy and Adelman seem like retard for play him so much.

Kai
11-13-2008, 07:38 PM

Yes, he could very well end up starting for us this year. I guess I sort of misspoke. I meant that I don't see him as a career starter. I don't think the Rockets would be satisfied with Aaron Brooks as our starter at the beginning of any season. He is too much of a defensive liability and doesn't play the role of distributor that we would want for the way our team is constructed. I would absolutely LOVE for him to prove me wrong though.

sook
11-13-2008, 07:40 PM
Ariza for the Lakers and Brooks for the Rockets are the bright stars that seem to be shining for the top teams in the west.

BTW....Clutchfans is on the front page of Yahoo?!?!?!? WTF??~?~? I was wondering how their vid got 600,000 views in a couple of hours

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/The-Internets-are-alive-Phoenix-Houston-mini-fr?urn=nba,121873

Tmac&Luther
11-13-2008, 07:49 PM
But not enough court vision or play making for starter. Not with such team as Rockets. Not enough size to defend either. If he really become full starter this will be problem. Alston is very overrate player though by Rockets coaches.

Van Gundy and Adelman seem like retard for play him so much.

He has developing court vision and has made tons of plays, whether it being breaking down the defense and making the right pass to a open man or driving to the basket......for what ever reason it just isn't showing up in the assist collum on the boxscore.....would also help if some of his teammates weren't shooting like 30%

Aaron Brooks isn't the first undersized player to play in the NBA and he isn't going to be the last......there's been plenty of players like him and plenty have been starters in this league. Aaron Brooks will be starting for a NBA team before his career is over.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-13-2008, 07:52 PM
He has developing court vision and has made tons of plays......for what ever reason it just isn't showing up on the boxscore.....would also help if some of his teammates weren't shooting like 30%

Aaron Brooks isn't the first undersized player to play in the NBA......there's been plenty of players like him and plenty have been starters in this league. Aaron Brooks will be starting for a NBA team before his career is over.

I mean true point guard level court vision this does not look like something he have. But yes very talent player.

Tmac&Luther
11-13-2008, 07:54 PM
I mean true point guard level court vision this does not look like something he have. But yes very talent player.

Calvin Murphy started for years in this league......even made it to the HOF and never had "true point guard" vision. I'm sure Murphy smiles when he watches Brooks play.

sook
11-13-2008, 07:58 PM
After 7 games, here are some Brooks stats:

FG%: 48
3PT%: 48
FT%: 92

12 ppg in 20 mpg

Considering how aggressive he plays and the degree of difficulty of some of his shots, those numbers are even more impressive.

also...he just had 2 straight 20 point games with ease on one of the most talented rosters in teh league

Roxsfan
11-13-2008, 10:29 PM
I love Flash!

AB ftmfw.

dirk4mvp
11-13-2008, 11:14 PM
:jack

Tmac&Luther
11-13-2008, 11:19 PM

Ah, don't be mad about tonight's loss buddy........y'all are going to get a good draft pick.

Indazone
11-13-2008, 11:21 PM
The coaches said he was lost and was making bad decision until one day, he just sort of got it. From that day on, he's been very very good.

dirk4mvp
11-13-2008, 11:23 PM
Ah, don't be mad about tonight's loss buddy........y'all are going to get a good draft pick.

I hope so. I wish the Mavs would just pull a Spurs move and let Dirk sit out the rest of the season.

Mad_Hatter
11-13-2008, 11:26 PM

Adelman's system does not require a traditional PG. Tmac makes half the plays when he is on the court anyway.
you say brooks is a good drive and kick guy... please tell me what else a PG with court vision does? pick and roll pass to open man? Brooks can do that. beat his man drawing another man then passing to the open man? Brooks can do that too.
please tell me exactly what 'court vision' brooks doesnt have.

he's 20 times better than that euro garbage piece of shit Vspan ever was.

Indazone
11-13-2008, 11:29 PM
Brooks making the USA Select Olympic Team already speaks volumes about his potential.

Kai
11-13-2008, 11:37 PM
Brooks making the USA Select Olympic Team already speaks volumes about his potential.
I think that was Luther Head... if so, then so much for your logic. :(

Didn't they trade their draft pick for Kidd?

dirk4mvp
11-13-2008, 11:41 PM
Damn, how did rocketfans get so fly?

dirk4mvp
11-13-2008, 11:42 PM
Didn't they trade their draft pick for Kidd?

You definitely know your shit.

:td

Indazone
11-13-2008, 11:47 PM
USA Announces 10-Player Select Team (http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/47507/20070806/usa_announces_10_player_select_team/)

Aug 06, 2007 5:20 PM EST

Ten top young NBA players were named Monday by USA Basketball to a USA Basketball Men's Select Team that has been chosen to help prepare the 2007 USA Senior National Team for the Aug. 22-Sept. 3 FIBA Americas Championship that is being held in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Players named to the USA Basketball Select Team include: LaMarcus Aldridge (Portland Trail Blazers); Aaron Brooks (Houston Rockets); Monta Ellis (Golden State Warriors); Channing Frye (Portland Trail Blazers); Jeff Green (Seattle SuperSonics); Devin Harris (Dallas Mavericks); Andre Iguodala (Philadelphia 76ers); Al Jefferson (Minnesota Timberwolves); Jason Kapono (Toronto Raptors); and David Lee (New York Knicks).
Newly named Seattle SuperSonics head coach P.J. Carlesimo, who served as an assistant with the 1992 U.S. Olympic "Dream Team" and who has been a head or assistant coach of five other USA Basketball teams, has been chosen head coach of the USA Select Team and he will be assisted by Toronto Raptors assistant coach Jay Triano.

Do you see Luther Head's name on that list? Cause I dont.

Kai
11-13-2008, 11:52 PM
USA Announces 10-Player Select Team (http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/47507/20070806/usa_announces_10_player_select_team/)

Aug 06, 2007 5:20 PM EST

Ten top young NBA players were named Monday by USA Basketball to a USA Basketball Men's Select Team that has been chosen to help prepare the 2007 USA Senior National Team for the Aug. 22-Sept. 3 FIBA Americas Championship that is being held in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Players named to the USA Basketball Select Team include: LaMarcus Aldridge (Portland Trail Blazers); Aaron Brooks (Houston Rockets); Monta Ellis (Golden State Warriors); Channing Frye (Portland Trail Blazers); Jeff Green (Seattle SuperSonics); Devin Harris (Dallas Mavericks); Andre Iguodala (Philadelphia 76ers); Al Jefferson (Minnesota Timberwolves); Jason Kapono (Toronto Raptors); and David Lee (New York Knicks).
Newly named Seattle SuperSonics head coach P.J. Carlesimo, who served as an assistant with the 1992 U.S. Olympic "Dream Team" and who has been a head or assistant coach of five other USA Basketball teams, has been chosen head coach of the USA Select Team and he will be assisted by Toronto Raptors assistant coach Jay Triano.

Do you see Luther Head's name on that list? Cause I dont.

http://illinois.scout.com/2/770241.html

Jul 18, 2008

Former Illini Luther Head Named to USA Basketball Select Team Close friends and former Illinois basketball stars will reunite on the court later this month as Luther Head helps prepare Deron Williams and the U.S. Olympic squad for a gold-medal run.

Head, the former Illini All-American guard and current Houston Rocket, is one of 10 players named to the 2008 USA Basketball Men's Select Team that has been chosen to ready the USA Senior National Team for the Beijing Summer Olympics. Joining Head on the USA Select Team are LaMarcus Aldridge, Kevin Durant, Jeff Green, Al Horford, Andre Iguodala, Kevin Martin, O.J. Mayo, Derrick Rose and Rodney Stuckey.

I guess we're both right. :toast

Tmac&Luther
11-14-2008, 12:16 AM
You definitely know your shit.

:td

Oh shit......I completely forgot about that, damn that sucks...

Hey is it lottery protected?

jonnybravo
11-14-2008, 12:56 AM
I know it seemed like the kid wouldn't miss against the Lakers last Sunday.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-14-2008, 11:55 AM
Adelman's system does not require a traditional PG. Tmac makes half the plays when he is on the court anyway.
you say brooks is a good drive and kick guy... please tell me what else a PG with court vision does? pick and roll pass to open man? Brooks can do that. beat his man drawing another man then passing to the open man? Brooks can do that too.
please tell me exactly what 'court vision' brooks doesnt have.

he's 20 times better than that euro garbage piece of shit Vspan ever was.

lol you fool. Spanoulis is everything Brooks is plus he is 6-3 or 6-4 and great court vision, incredible passing, perfect execution of pick and roll, more shooting range and yes much superior defense, with all other qualities Brooks have.

Maybe one day you fuckin idiot Rockets fans will realize you lost all potential your team have because of van Gundy treatment of Spanoulis. You know Doug Collins says at Olympics Spanoulis have best basketball mind for run pick and roll he has seen. And idiots like you think he cannot even play. You are nothing more than joke.

Tmac&Luther
11-14-2008, 02:42 PM
lol you fool. Spanoulis is everything Brooks is plus he is 6-3 or 6-4 and great court vision, incredible passing, perfect execution of pick and roll, more shooting range and yes much superior defense, with all other qualities Brooks have.

Maybe one day you fuckin idiot Rockets fans will realize you lost all potential your team have because of van Gundy treatment of Spanoulis. You know Doug Collins says at Olympics Spanoulis have best basketball mind for run pick and roll he has seen. And idiots like you think he cannot even play. You are nothing more than joke.

You really need to get off Vsucks jock already.......if he was even half as good as you try to make him out to be would've earned playing time under JVG (like other players did) or would be on a NBA roster right now.......instead he couldn't even beat out Rafer or Luther freaking Head.

Stop with the "he's a better defender" crap too, because pound for pound Brooks is even better at that, Vspan played defense like a typical european.....soft as hell. While Aaron's height hurts him he atleast competes on that end of the floor and is a pest, like you saw with his block on Grant Hill.

Also please stop with the "Vsuck has more range than Aaron Brooks" crap.....that is a complete joke and it makes you look like a idiot. Brooks is shooting at a .476 clip from 3pt land and was a NCAA 3pt champ......he kills Vsuck in range, absolutely destroys him. Aaron Brooks is more creative with his speed (which is greater than Vsuck) and shooting ability with his ability to go off glass, finishing ability at the rim, stop and pop midrange game, and like I said if you don't get in his face he'll kill you from the 3pt line. He's just a better offensive player, who can create and get his shot off a hellava lot better than Vsuck.

The only advantage Vsuck has over Aaron is his passing.....that's it, but in time Aaron is even going to close that gap. Vsuck has been playing professional basketball what?.......since he was 17. Aaron is just a second year player.....in time his passing ability is only going to improve at this level. When it does (and it will....he's already showing flashes) there won't be any question who's the better player.

Hell there already shouldn't be any question.....Brooks is making NBA player look like fools, what the fuck is Vsuck doing......that's right he couldn't handle the pressure of the NBA and cried his way home.

I'll take a mentally tough Aaron Brooks over a soft emo cry baby any day of the week.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-14-2008, 02:49 PM
You really need to get off Vsucks jock already.......if he was even half as good as you try to make him out to be would've earned playing time under JVG (like other players did) or would be on a NBA roster right now.......instead he couldn't even beat out Rafer or Luther freaking Head.

Stop with the "he's a better defender" crap too, because pound for pound Brooks is even better at that, Vspan played defense like a typical european.....soft as hell. While Aaron's height hurts him he atleast competes on that end of the floor and is a pest, like you saw with his block on Grant Hill.

Also please stop with the "Vsuck has more range than Aaron Brooks" crap.....that is a complete joke and it makes you look like a idiot. Brooks is shooting at a .476 clip from 3pt land and was a NCAA 3pt champ......he kills Vsuck in range, absolutely destroys him. Aaron Brooks is more creative with his speed (which is greater than Vsuck) and shooting ability with his ability to go off glass, finishing ability at the rim, stop and pop midrange game, and like I said if you don't get in his face he'll kill you from the 3pt line. He's just a better offensive player, who can create and get his shot off a hellava lot better than Vsuck.

The only advantage Vsuck has over Aaron is his passing.....that's it, but in time Aaron is even going to close that gap. Vsuck has been playing professional basketball what?.......since he was 17. Aaron is just a second year player.....in time his passing ability is only going to improve at this level. When it does (and it will....he's already showing flashes) there won't be any question who's the better player.

Hell there already shouldn't be any question.....Brooks is making NBA player look like fools, what the fuck is Vsuck doing......that's right he couldn't handle the pressure of the NBA and cried his way home.

I'll take a mentally tough Aaron Brooks over a soft emo cry baby any day of the week.

You are simple fucking retard.

Tmac&Luther
11-14-2008, 02:54 PM

:lol not really pal.......being retarding = constantly sucking the dick of a NBA flame out who couldn't handle the pressure and cried for his mama (I'm serious.....the guy actually cried for mama.) :lmao That cry baby mama's boy will NEVER play in the NBA.

Oh, P.S.

please tell me how Vsuck has better range again......because that made me LMAO. :lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-14-2008, 02:56 PM
:lol not really pal.......being retarding = constantly sucking the dick of a NBA flame out who couldn't handle the pressure and cried for his mama (I'm serious.....the guy actually cried for mama.) :lmao

His mother try commit suicide. His stepfather had just die. Van Gundy will not even allow him leave from team. He complain about it and is bench forever. And fucking sick asshole people like you make fun of him for this. You are sick person and most of Rockets fan are same.

Mad_Hatter
11-14-2008, 02:56 PM

it's true Vspan couldnt beat out luther head for backup PG and luther head isn't even in the rotation now. THATS A FACT.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-14-2008, 02:58 PM
it's true Vspan couldnt beat out luther head for backup PG and luther head isn't even in the rotation now. THATS A FACT.

You are fucking idiot. Because Kobe and wade cannot even guard Spanoulis. They have Kobe and Williams double team and he still get 14 points.

You need to shut the fuck up.

Tmac&Luther
11-14-2008, 02:59 PM
His mother try commit suicide. His stepfather had just die. Van Gundy will not even allow him leave from team. He complain about it and is bench forever. And fucking sick asshole people like you make fun of him for this. You are sick person and most of Rockets fan are same.

That's not true so you need to stop making shit up.........if that really happened JVG would've easily allowed him to leave the team, because he wasn't even in the damn rotation.

You know, I can't believe this, but you have hit a new low.........I don't know what the fuck Vsuck is telling y'all to try to excuse his failures, but that is just a straight lie.

Tmac&Luther
11-14-2008, 02:59 PM
You are fucking idiot. Because Kobe and wade cannot even guard Spanoulis. They have Kobe and Williams double team and he still get 14 points.

:lmao

Mad_Hatter
11-14-2008, 03:02 PM

get a clue. seriously.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-14-2008, 03:06 PM
That's not true so you need to stop making shit up.........if that really happened JVG would've easily allowed him to leave the team, because he wasn't even in the damn rotation.

You know, I can't believe this, but you have hit a new low.........I don't know what the fuck Vsuck is telling y'all to try to excuse his failures, but that is just a straight lie.

It IS true you asshole. Rockets fans most of the are disgusting people and very very sick in head. You type of people need serious ass kicking. You know also it is true and think it is funny.

His father die years ago when he was boy. His mother have mental issues ever since then. Then his stepfather die and his mother go back into her depression. She try to kill herself and go into hospital and Van Gundy will not even give Spanoulis leave.

But your sick sick sick fans and radio announcers and GM and paper think it is funny to make joke about him cry for his mommy. I can tell you this Spanoulis told Greek reporter how he feels about Van Gundy really and I assure you one day van Gundy will burn in hell for how he has treated some people. And the sick fans like you also will.

Tmac&Luther
11-14-2008, 03:11 PM
It IS true you asshole. Rockets fans most of the are disgusting people and very very sick in head. You type of people need serious ass kicking. You know also it is true and think it is funny.

His father die years ago when he was boy. His mother have mental issues ever since then. Then his stepfather die and his mother go back into her depression. She try to kill herself and go into hospital and Van Gundy will not even give Spanoulis leave.

But your sick sick sick fans and radio announcers and GM and paper think it is funny to make joke about him cry for his mommy. I can tell you this Spanoulis told Greek reporter how he feels about Van Gundy really and I assure you one day van Gundy will burn in hell for how he has treated some people. And the sick fans like you also will.

Again.........stop making shit up. Noboby fucking believes you. You're trying to convince people that a NBA coach wouldn't allow a player who wasn't even in the fucking rotation to fly home during a family crisis......when he ALLOWED HIS BEST PLAYER TO MISS GAMES DUE TO HIS OWN FAMILY CRISIS (Tmac). Please STFU and log off already. I mean god....JVG just had to have Vsuck hold that spot on the bench. :rolleyes I don't know how we could've done without that.....most importand DNP CD player in the league.

Vsuck is lying about bullshit and is trying to place blame on a coach, because he wasn't mentally tough enough to hack it at this level.

Tmac&Luther
11-14-2008, 03:29 PM
So let me get this straight Kill Bill.......you're saying JVG wouldn't allow Vspan to fly to Greece to see his mom in a time of crisis?

sook
11-14-2008, 03:34 PM
V-SPAN SUCKS BALLZ Killbill!!! Get the fuck over it, he was a euro player that translated to failure...look at Rudy Fernandez..hes tearin it up!

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-14-2008, 03:45 PM
So let me get this straight Kill Bill.......you're saying JVG wouldn't allow Vspan to fly to Greece to see his mom in a time of crisis?

Yes. His mom was in Houston but then she leave for Greece. His stepfather die. She went back into her depression. Same one that begun years ago from when Billy's father die when he was boy.

And when Spanoulis ask for a leave it was accept by Dawson but not Van Gundy. And because of this Billy's older brother have to take care of her in Greece and this was very hard for him at time.

And what do your sick GM Morey do? He make comment to paper about how his "mommy cry and beg for him on phone" and laugh about it and sick reporter put such thing in paper.

And worst of all is he see EVERYTHING Rockets fans says about it in your website. He will forever always never forget this.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Again.........stop making shit up. Noboby fucking believes you. You're trying to convince people that a NBA coach wouldn't allow a player who wasn't even in the fucking rotation to fly home during a family crisis......when he ALLOWED HIS BEST PLAYER TO MISS GAMES DUE TO HIS OWN FAMILY CRISIS (Tmac). Please STFU and log off already. I mean god....JVG just had to have Vsuck hold that spot on the bench. :rolleyes I don't know how we could've done without that.....most importand DNP CD player in the league.

Vsuck is lying about bullshit and is trying to place blame on a coach, because he wasn't mentally tough enough to hack it at this level.

So entire media of Greece lies? His own mother is put into mental hospital and doctor there lie also? It was all joke when his stepfather die and his mother try kill herself? Right you are as smart as average Rocket fan.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-14-2008, 03:50 PM
V-SPAN SUCKS BALLZ Killbill!!! Get the fuck over it, he was a euro player that translated to failure...look at Rudy Fernandez..hes tearin it up!

Which prove how stupid you are. Spanoulis has outplay Rudy every time Greece play Spain.

You have player even better than Rudy and you and other fans of team brag about with pride that you would not play him. You are so stupid it is pathetic.

Tmac&Luther
11-14-2008, 03:54 PM
Yes. His mom was in Houston but then she leave for Greece. His stepfather die. She went back into her depression. Same one that begun years ago from when Billy's father die when he was boy.

And when Spanoulis ask for a leave it was accept by Dawson but not Van Gundy. And because of this Billy's older brother have to take care of her in Greece and this was very hard for him at time.

And what do your sick GM Morey do? He make comment to paper about how his "mommy cry and beg for him on phone" and laugh about it and sick reporter put such thing in paper.

And worst of all is he see EVERYTHING Rockets fans says about it in your website. He will forever always never forget this.

That's because everything Vsuck said was a damn lie...

You need to read up on what actually happened.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/4944139.html

http://blogs.chron.com/nba/2007/07/one_and_done_billy_bolts_too_s.html

It wasn't his mom that was mentally unstable it was the pussy Vsuck.......he couldn't adjust.

again...

stop fucking lying.......oh and P.S.

When all of this was going on, "you know when Vsuck was crying" JVG wasn't even the fucking coach, Adelman was you dumbass. Just more ownage, but what ever it's not like it was that hard.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-14-2008, 03:58 PM
That's because everything Vsuck said was a damn lie...

You need to read up on what actually happened.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/4944139.html

http://blogs.chron.com/nba/2007/07/one_and_done_billy_bolts_too_s.html

It wasn't his mom that was mentally unstable it was the pussy Vsuck.......he couldn't adjust.

again...

stop fucking lying.......oh and P.S.

When all of this was going on, "you know when Vsuck was crying" JVG wasn't even the fucking coach, Adelman was you dumbass. Just more ownage, but what ever it's not like it was that hard.

You are really evil person.

It is well know fact what I say is true and what happen. You are also really dumb person if you did not know your newspaper sport writer print whatever Rocket team tell them to. You are serious person? Even you can't be this dumb really?

Of course Van Gundy will not want other teams knowing what he did to Spanoulis. It is report EVERYWHERE in Greece that what I say happen. Why would Billy's own brother say the same thing in Greek paper? is he also liar?

You think their mom will be OK with them say such things about her that is make up? You need help. You really need help. Is your name in Rocket fan site the Sam Fisher?

DaDakota
11-14-2008, 04:01 PM
Back on Topic !!

Aaron Blur...errr...Brooks is awesome.

His speed and shot making his been huge as the Rockets transition in new players like Artest and Barry.

DD

Tmac&Luther
11-14-2008, 04:14 PM
You are really evil person.

It is well know fact what I say is true and what happen. You are also really dumb person if you did not know your newspaper sport writer print whatever Rocket team tell them to. You are serious person? Even you can't be this dumb really?

Of course Van Gundy will not want other teams knowing what he did to Spanoulis. It is report EVERYWHERE in Greece that what I say happen. Why would Billy's own brother say the same thing in Greek paper? is he also liar?

You think their mom will be OK with them say such things about here that is make up? You need help. You really need help. Is your name in Rocket fan site the Sam Fisher?

oh so know it's this giant conspiracy.......and huge fucking cover up on JVG's part, the Houston Rockets part, and with the Houston Chronicle?

please STFU you're not even making sense now.

Again, Tmac had family problems and JVG had no damn problem letting him miss games even though at that time we've historically only one a handful of game WITHOUT TMAC!, He pretty much conceded to defeat, by letting Tmac go...........but JVG the mean bastard would allow Vsuck to visit home. please STFU and stop spewing lies.

Vsuck left because he was a failure in the NBA.........here's his stat line.

8.8mpg.....2.7 points, 0.9 assists, 31.9% field goal shooting (17.2% from behind the 3-point line) not to mention he was a turn over machine

So much for that "he's got better range than Brooks crap.

The guy sucked at everything in the NBA.....that's the reason why he was benched (his fault), that's the reason why he flipped out, that's the reason why he wanted to go back home.

It's kinda like when a star college football player gets drafted into the NFL and realizes he sucks, the guy couldn't hack it at this level and ran away.......it had nothing to do with JVG.... Deal with it, accept it, and move the hell on.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-14-2008, 04:20 PM
oh so know it's this giant conspiracy.......and huge fucking cover up on JVG's part, the Houston Rockets part, and with the Houston Chronicle?

please STFU you're not even making sense now.

Again, Tmac had family problems and JVG had no damn problem letting him miss games even though at that time we've historically only one a handful of game WITHOUT TMAC!, He pretty much conceded to defeat, by letting Tmac go...........but JVG the mean bastard would allow Vsuck to visit home. please STFU and stop spewing lies.

Vsuck left because he was a failure in the NBA.........here's his stat line.

8.8mpg.....2.7 points, 0.9 assists, 31.9% field goal shooting (17.2% from behind the 3-point line) not to mention he was a turn over machine

So much for that "he's got better range than Brooks crap.

The guy sucked at everything in the NBA.....that's the reason why he was benched (his fault), that's the reason why he flipped out, that's the reason why he wanted to go back home.

It's kinda like when a star college football player gets drafted into the NFL and realizes he sucks, the guy couldn't hack it at this level and ran away.......it had nothing to do with JVG.... Deal with it, accept it, and move the hell on.

I not know which is worse how fans treat him and mother or now to deny they do this. Make me sick.

Tmac&Luther
11-14-2008, 04:20 PM
I not know which is worse how fans treat him and mother or now to deny they do this. Make me sick.

What makes me sick is fucking liars....now stop derailing this thread, this thread is about actual NBA talent.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-14-2008, 04:26 PM
What makes me sick is fucking liars....now stop derailing this thread, this thread is about actual NBA talent.

FUCK YOU

Is disgrace lies you are saying. People have feelings asshole.

Tmac&Luther
11-14-2008, 04:31 PM
FUCK YOU

Is disgrace lies you are saying. People have feelings asshole.

People also have brains and can see straight through your and Vsucks' bullshit.

http://s428.photobucket.com/albums/qq10/cwright38426/?action=share&pic=mayojpg.gif

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-14-2008, 04:33 PM
People also have brains and can see straight through your bullshit.

You prove that what I say is lie. You damn asshole. And stop nonsense craps that you prove anything by post that Spanoulis was unhappy with Rockets after van Gundy was fire. You must be absolute retard to think that disprove what I say. Is like argue with baby. You either prove what I say is lie or shut the fuck up with your sick hate.

Tmac&Luther
11-14-2008, 04:36 PM
You prove that what I say is lie. You damn asshole. And stop nonsense craps that you prove anything by post that Spanoulis was unhappy with Rockets after van Gundy was fire. You must be absolute retard to think that disprove what I say. Is like argue with baby. You either prove what I say is lie or shut the fuck up with your sick hate.

Well um first of all........His mom with WITH HIM IN HOUSTON

second.... HE DIDN'T START CRYING FOR HOME UNTIL AFTER JVG LEFT, this shit went down in the offseason.

Third....even if it happened under JVG, JVG would've easily let him miss games, because HE ALLOWED HIS BEST PLAYER TO MISS GAMES.

fourth...you're a dumbass Vsuck troll, so I don't take you seriously.

fif....again stop talking about this crap, because grownups are trying to talk about real NBA talent here, not some primadona (Tmac of Greece :rolleyes) burnout.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-14-2008, 04:44 PM
Well um first of all........His mom with WITH HIM IN HOUSTON

second.... HE DIDN'T START CRYING FOR HOME UNTIL AFTER JVG LEFT, this shit went down in the offseason.

Third....even if it happened under JVG, JVG would've easily let him miss games, because HE ALLOWED HIS BEST PLAYER TO MISS GAMES.

fourth...you're a dumbass Vsuck troll, so I don't take you seriously.

fif....again stop talking about this crap, because grownups are trying to talk about real NBA talent here, not some primadona (Tmac of Greece :rolleyes) burnout.

Idiot. You cannot even have reading skills. I already tell you his mommy leave Houston for Greece. His stepfather had die before Spanoulis come to NBA. His mom was in depression and was missing Greece. She go back to Greece from Houston idiot.

If your stupid sports writer says different he is fucking liar.

Tmac&Luther
11-14-2008, 05:04 PM
Idiot. You cannot even have reading skills. I already tell you his mommy leave Houston for Greece. His stepfather had die before Spanoulis come to NBA. His mom was in depression and was missing Greece. She go back to Greece from Houston idiot.

If your stupid sports writer says different he is fucking liar.

Okay if that happened I listed 4 other reasons why you're full of shit.....so stop calling people's "reading skills" into question.

Hell by my count, you lack reading skills and writing skills.......or maybe I should type it in a way that you can understand..

You cannot even have reading skills, or have any kind writing skill, because your retard. Get off Vsuck sack and stop bother rest of board.

Indazone
11-14-2008, 05:30 PM
Common sense should tell me not to post in this thread. DD maybe smarter than me cause he hugs the Vspan bandwagon harder than anyone else here except KB and he's not saying anything. This is basically a he said she said story. Is it possible for JVG to play favoritism and be an jackass? Possibly.

We all saw what happened to Bonzi. Yeah he was fat but he also called JVG out and told him he wasn't afraid of him. This after the Van Gundy firing and Adelman being brought on board.

From Bonzi Wells:

"It wasn't just me," Wells said. "Coach had a problem categorizing guys. He'd tell guys, 'The only thing you can do is shoot. The only thing you can do is post up. The only thing you can do is this, this and that.'

"That's not basketball. ... That's not productive. It's not getting the most out of everybody. "He can probably be good and coach kids. But it's tough for him to coach a grown man like me. ... I ain't scared of him. I told him that to his face."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/5195682.html (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/5195682.html)

Van Gundy's side

So of course, straight-shooter Jeff Van Gundy...has nothing but what The Houston Chronicle calls (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/4707693.html) "fond memories"? From The Chronicle:

"He was fine," Van Gundysaid. "I have nothing but positives to say about him. This one incident, he should have called me. Other than that, he handled himself very well.

Really, none of us know what Wells did or didn't to before the incident in question (http://www.fanhouse.com/2007/04/10/bonzi-wells-is-mia/). So I guess we'll have to take JVG at his word. But look, anyone who follows that team knows that Wells was never really a part of it. It's almost like Van Gundy is too eager to paint a pretty picture, like he's trying to gloss over the doomed Rockets/Bonzi affair. And come on, it's Van Gundy--why would he do that if he were in a position to complain (http://www.fanhouse.com/2007/03/28/jeff-van-gundy-hates-parity/)?

The same article quotes Rafer Alston as having "expected to play with him and have him in the playoffs," and Coach insisting that he was never "seduced" by Wells's ridiculous performance against the Spurs in the '06 playoffs. It's almost like painting Bonzi as a headcase would open them to "I told you so" criticisms. They've got no reason to preserve Wells's reputation, unless they're trying to whitewash the break-up for their own sake.
http://nba.fanhouse.com/2007/04/12/w...ng-bonzi/#cont (http://nba.fanhouse.com/2007/04/12/why-is-van-gundy-praising-bonzi/#cont)

Ok so who do you believe? Bonzi's side of the story or Van Gundy's neat whitewashed side of the story? If you believe Bonzi, then it lends to credibility for Vspan. Everyone knows that Bonzi was in Van Gundy's doghouse and he was never gonna play.

oh and btw, this is the type of post that'll get your ass banned on CF's.

sook
11-14-2008, 07:10 PM
Which prove how stupid you are. Spanoulis has outplay Rudy every time Greece play Spain.

You have player even better than Rudy and you and other fans of team brag about with pride that you would not play him. You are so stupid it is pathetic.

And how well he plays in Spain compared to Rudy does so much to his NBA game right??....

Euro League basketball is shit Kill Bill, that is why the best come over here, and if they can play better in a JV league they should just stay there.

AB compared to Vspan is like comparing Luther Head to Kobe tbh.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-14-2008, 07:29 PM
And how well he plays in Spain compared to Rudy does so much to his NBA game right??....

Euro League basketball is shit Kill Bill, that is why the best come over here, and if they can play better in a JV league they should just stay there.

AB compared to Vspan is like comparing Luther Head to Kobe tbh.

You have never seen Spanoulis play. You do not even know what you talk about.

Tmac&Luther
11-14-2008, 07:53 PM
then it lends to credibility for Vspan. Everyone knows that Bonzi was in Van Gundy's doghouse and he was never gonna play.

oh and btw, this is the type of post that'll get your ass banned on CF's.

How so........he didn't want to play for any coach or any team, when he quit on the Rockets JVG wasn't even the coach......Bonzi came back when JVG left so as far as I'm concerned the situations aren't even comparable. Vsuck just quit.

Jonathan Feigen did a blog where he went over all of Vsuck's fans excuses Here's the JVG excuse.

'It's Jeff Van Gundy's fault.' That of course ignores that Spanoulis did play. He was in the rotation from Nov. 22 to Dec. 15. He played badly. Van Gundy could have kept playing in the hopes that he would start playing better, but when he played, he did not play well. A lot of coaches prefer that their players play well. Besides, Van Gundy's no longer the coach. If it was personal, it would now be irrelevant......

......"The Rockets should have played him anyway." This is not unique to the Rockets or Spanoulis. People argue this all the time. Play the kid. Let him develop. No. This is not the YMCA. Play the players that help you win. If it's not close, or you are not winning anyway, sure, then choose the kid. But otherwise, it's not fair and it's not right to play anyone but the players that earn playing time most.

If Vsuck put in the time and was humble about his situation (like Aaron was last season when he got D-Leagued) and worked his ass off in practice instead of crying to the media how he was the "Tmac of Greece" and acted like he had the entitlement of a 10 year vet, he might have made it in this league. Instead the truth is, he wasn't willing to cut his teeth in this league and put in the work..........like Aaron has the past year and a half.

Shit look at Luis Scola.....Scola was a more accomplished player overseas than Vspan....Scola came over and was a backup to Chuck Hayes. Scola didn't get all pissy. He put in the time was a good teammate and WORKED to get where he is now. Vsuck was just a whiny rookie with a inflated ego, I don't blame JVG one bit if he put Vsuck in this dog house......JVG or any coach for that matter shouldn't and don't pamper rookies.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-14-2008, 08:09 PM
How so........he didn't want to play for any coach or any team, when he quit on the Rockets JVG wasn't even the coach......Bonzi came back when JVG left so as far as I'm concerned the situations aren't even comparable. Vsuck just quit.

Jonathan Feigen did a blog where he went over all of Vsuck's fans excuses Here's the JVG excuse.

If Vsuck put in the time and was humble about his situation (like Aaron was last season when he got D-Leagued) and worked his ass off in practice instead of crying to the media how he was the "Tmac of Greece" and acted like he had some sort of entitlement, he might have made it in this league. Instead the truth is, he wasn't willing to cut his teeth in this league and put in the work..........like Aaron has the past year and a half.

You are moron. No other explanation.

Tmac&Luther
11-14-2008, 08:13 PM
You are moron. No other explanation.

No the problem is you have a inflated false sense of how good Vsuck is/was at this level and his hang down is stuck so deep in your ear you can't hear the truth.

P.S.

The letter A is also a word.......try using it sometimes, as in

You are "A" moron

http://s428.photobucket.com/albums/qq10/cwright38426/?action=share&pic=mayojpg.gif

sook
11-14-2008, 08:25 PM
No the problem is you have a inflated false sense of how good Vsuck is/was at this level and his hang down is stuck so deep in your ear you can't hear the truth.

P.S.

The letter A is also a word.......try using it sometimes, as in

You are "A" moron

he is a fake identity who thinks people actually think hes from europe.

COMCAST

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-14-2008, 08:47 PM
He is capable of playing for Rockets that year. Only idiot would see otherwise.

P4OY23eQJTE&fmt=18

Udokafan05
11-14-2008, 11:03 PM
nice layup attemp against duncan

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-15-2008, 01:08 PM
Like I say not natural point guard. Rockets fans is such morons. He do not have mind for offense as point guard and terrible defense.

Very very talented and very good as scorer off bench. That is all for now.

JMarkJohns
11-15-2008, 01:10 PM
I loved him when the Suns passed on him in the draft.

That was the nail in the coffin for Sarver. I mean it. When I stumble into some connections, cheapo is getting whacked!

Roxsfan
11-15-2008, 03:27 PM
He is capable of playing for Rockets that year. Only idiot would see otherwise.

P4OY23eQJTE&fmt=18

the problem was that aside of Yao, JVG hated international players and rookies. He had a love fest for old ass pos veteran players that would get pounded by younger, quicker more athletic players. If a rookie/vspan made a mistake, he would be benched and yelled at and thus the confidence was decreased and would cause the players to hate JVG.

I think vspan would have made it in the NBA.

leemajors
11-15-2008, 03:33 PM
the problem was that aside of Yao, JVG hated international players and rookies. He had a love fest for old ass pos veteran players that would get pounded by younger, quicker more athletic players. If a rookie/vspan made a mistake, he would be benched and yelled at and thus the confidence was decreased and would cause the players to hate JVG.

I think vspan would have made it in the NBA.

sounds like the players were a bunch of babies.

Indazone
11-15-2008, 04:14 PM
It was Gundy. It is well known that JVG hates rookies and has favorites. Here's what he said about D'Antoni's use of his bench.

Suns notebook: Van Gundy backs D’Antoni’s bench use

Jerry Brown ([email protected]), Tribune

ABC commentator and former Houston and New York Knicks coach Jeff Van Gundy scoffed at the notion that Suns coach Mike D’Antoni should play his bench more in the interest of player development.

“Who do you want him to play?” Van Gundy said, incredulously. “(Eric) Piatkowski? (Sean) Marks? D.J. Strawberry? Are you kidding me?
“Now if you had said Marcus Banks (before he was traded to Miami) I might have said ‘OK, you paid money and you had a part in the evaluation of getting him as the coach.’ Maybe he should have played. But when (Steve) Nash bloodied his nose last year (in Game 1 against the Spurs), was anybody saying ‘Marcus Banks hasn’t been playing. That’s what got in our way?’ No.

“So who should he develop? Alando Tucker? You’re going to tell me that a late-first rounder’s development is critical to the Suns winning a championship this year?

“I think the Suns do develop their players. Nash went from being a really good point guard to being an MVP. Shawn Marion went from being a pretty good forward to an All-Star. Amaré Stoudemire went from being a pretty good player to being a great player … Who haven’t they developed? A bunch of (expletive) on the end of the bench? Those guys can’t play in the NBA in a playoff series. They do what they’re supposed to do. Be enthusiastic and be great on the bench.”

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-15-2008, 04:25 PM
It was Gundy. It is well known that JVG hates rookies and has favorites. Here's what he said about D'Antoni's use of his bench.

Suns notebook: Van Gundy backs D’Antoni’s bench use

Jerry Brown ([email protected]), Tribune

ABC commentator and former Houston and New York Knicks coach Jeff Van Gundy scoffed at the notion that Suns coach Mike D’Antoni should play his bench more in the interest of player development.

“Who do you want him to play?” Van Gundy said, incredulously. “(Eric) Piatkowski? (Sean) Marks? D.J. Strawberry? Are you kidding me?
“Now if you had said Marcus Banks (before he was traded to Miami) I might have said ‘OK, you paid money and you had a part in the evaluation of getting him as the coach.’ Maybe he should have played. But when (Steve) Nash bloodied his nose last year (in Game 1 against the Spurs), was anybody saying ‘Marcus Banks hasn’t been playing. That’s what got in our way?’ No.

“So who should he develop? Alando Tucker? You’re going to tell me that a late-first rounder’s development is critical to the Suns winning a championship this year?

“I think the Suns do develop their players. Nash went from being a really good point guard to being an MVP. Shawn Marion went from being a pretty good forward to an All-Star. Amaré Stoudemire went from being a pretty good player to being a great player … Who haven’t they developed? A bunch of (expletive) on the end of the bench? Those guys can’t play in the NBA in a playoff series. They do what they’re supposed to do. Be enthusiastic and be great on the bench.”

JVG also says Azuibuike cannot play in NBA. But he think Luther Head is so very good player. :rolleyes

Roxsfan
11-15-2008, 06:55 PM
JVG also says Azuibuike cannot play in NBA. But he think Luther Head is so very good player. :rolleyes

that's why JVG is out of the league(coaching) and why he never won a title and probably never will.

sook
11-15-2008, 08:21 PM
that's why JVG is out of the league(coaching) and why he never won a title and probably never will.

tbh...i don't like Adelman much better, his lineups frustrate me...

The offense we had running through the streak was flawless, i don't understand why the shit head has to try to fix something that isn't broken.