PDA

View Full Version : Do anyone remember the 1993 Knicks/Suns Brawl?

BullsDynasty
11-13-2008, 09:48 PM
GO5OQAmG8gY

lefty
11-13-2008, 09:55 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106415

Matchman
11-13-2008, 10:03 PM
the good ol dayz when players were allowed to show their emotions...
those of you who were calling for suspensions yesterday were obviously young fans

RonMexico
11-13-2008, 10:10 PM
Best brawl ever. Doc and KJ... I was watching the Suns-Blazers 1992 Double OT Western Conference Semifinal game the other day... man, those were some fun times. KJ was nearly unstoppable, Ced Ceballos wasn't fat yet, Clyde Drexler was flying all over the place.

Funny thing was the participants and some with connections to the game last night:
KJ - New Mayor of Sactown
Tom Chambers - Halftime analyst for Suns broadcasts
Mark West - in Suns front office
Ced Ceballos - Emcee for Suns' on-court activities
Terry Porter - Current coach of Suns
Dan Majerle - Asst. coach for the Suns
Rick Adelman - Current coach of Rockets
Steve Burtt - Former coach of And-1 Mixtape Tour Traveling Team

And then the sad ones:
Kevin Duckworth - left us this year
Cotton Fitzsimmons

RonMexico
11-13-2008, 10:16 PM
And funny facts about it: only 2 players not suspended or fined were Barkley and Ewing... and this was the first meeting the teams had all year and they both had the top records in their respective conferences.

baseline bum
11-13-2008, 10:37 PM
Best brawl ever.

No way... nothing compares to Stephen Jackson beating down that fan in the stands while some Piston fan beat the shit out of Fred Jones while Jermaine O'Neal dropped some fatass loser Detroit fan while the loser's brother went toe to toe with Artest.

RonMexico
11-14-2008, 12:03 AM
No way... nothing compares to Stephen Jackson beating down that fan in the stands while some Piston fan beat the shit out of Fred Jones while Jermaine O'Neal dropped some fatass loser Detroit fan while the loser's brother went toe to toe with Artest.

I was saying it because I was watching this game live and it was amazing and I was glad that KJ and barkley were standing for themselves, this one preceded the Mourning-Van Gundy incident in 94. It was just a straight out bench-clearing brawl among players and coaches...

The Palace incident was like a fight outside a nightclub while basketball happenend to be going on and it was on a complete level of absurdity that hasn't been matched since.

Lakers_55
11-14-2008, 12:55 AM
lol, those were great memories! just like a good old hockey brawl....

pauls931
11-14-2008, 10:47 AM
^^^
That has to be the funniest animated gif I've ever seen. (lakers one)