11-14-2008, 09:01 AM
you owe me $50 bitch.

DBryant88
11-14-2008, 09:03 AM
YEA:rolleyes

Tacker
11-14-2008, 09:09 AM
you owe me $50 bitch.

fail considering its a bullshit bet you made which i never accepted in the first place.

stretch
11-14-2008, 09:15 AM
fail considering its a bullshit bet you made which i never accepted in the first place.

you did. you fail. lying faggot.

Tacker
11-14-2008, 09:21 AM

No, its just one person lies and then everyone believes him. I forgot his name that made up this bullshit and everyone started believing him. Are you that poor to still asking for $50? Get out of your mom's basement and get a job for once. Im not paying $50 because I dont owe anyone anything.

Btw, grow up ok? This shit was last year. And you are still ranting about it? It's sad that half of the spurs fans in here are so arrogant and are bitches. Notice how I said half, there are other Spurs fans who I like talking and engage in basketball topics. People like you I dont like because all you do is cry about fuckin $50 that I never owed you. I like having conversations with real Spurs/Basketball Fans. Its people like you who ruin everything for us.

Unless you have something to talk about other than the $50, then dont even bother.

I swear I loved this site when I first came but when one person starts rooting for a team other than the Spurs you have all the spurs fans cussing and raging for no fuckin reason and then make you seem like youre the bad guy.

Matchman
11-14-2008, 09:29 AM
hey, whats the story here?

stretch
11-14-2008, 09:49 AM
No, its just one person lies and then everyone believes him. I forgot his name that made up this bullshit and everyone started believing him. Are you that poor to still asking for $50? Get out of your mom's basement and get a job for once. Im not paying $50 because I dont owe anyone anything.

Btw, grow up ok? This shit was last year. And you are still ranting about it? It's sad that half of the spurs fans in here are so arrogant and are bitches. Notice how I said half, there are other Spurs fans who I like talking and engage in basketball topics. People like you I dont like because all you do is cry about fuckin $50 that I never owed you. I like having conversations with real Spurs/Basketball Fans. Its people like you who ruin everything for us.

Unless you have something to talk about other than the $50, then dont even bother.

I swear I loved this site when I first came but when one person starts rooting for a team other than the Spurs you have all the spurs fans cussing and raging for no fuckin reason and then make you seem like youre the bad guy.

$50 bitch.

stretch
11-14-2008, 09:51 AM
hey, whats the story here?

lol, in the chat rooms a while back, me and tacker made a $50 bet, and I won, and he refuses to pay up. its not like i ever expected him to, or really even care that much. its just funny to say "$50 bitch" to him, as he gets all riled up, typing up multiple paragraph posts explaining why he doesnt owe me, how childish i am, and now apparently everything that sucks about spurstalk. :dizzy

SynicFan
11-14-2008, 09:56 AM

NOT ALL sports forums are built the same way Tacker.
write.that.down.

*cough*youmightwanttocheckothersout*cough*

Hemotivo
11-14-2008, 12:12 PM
http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Fun/forget_about_it.jpg

BullsDynasty
11-14-2008, 07:53 PM
So you're the little rat that everyone keeps accusing me of being. Hi!

IronMexican
11-14-2008, 08:04 PM
So you're the little rat that everyone keeps accusing me of being. Hi!

:lol

So far, you are cooler.

KidCongo
11-15-2008, 02:40 AM
The wizards fan.

Obstructed_View
11-15-2008, 03:10 AM

What is your obsession with faggots and sucking dicks and shit? You really need to just get your experimentation out of the way and save us all the public displays of denial.