PDA

View Full Version : Shaq:Feud With Kobe 'Designed By Phil'

Tacker
11-14-2008, 07:51 PM
Nov 14, 2008 3:52 PM EST

Shaquille O'Neal wouldn't rule out a return to the Lakers when his current contract is up to backup Andrew Bynum and says that he and Kobe Bryant always got along really well on the court.

"I don't want to answer that now because it would be unfair to Mr. (Steve) Kerr (the Suns' president)," said O'Neal when asked if he can see himself back in Los Angeles. "I don't want to answer that. But who knows. I don't like to think that far ahead, but anything could happen."

"It's just that I'd say stuff, he'd say stuff," said O'Neal. "I think it was all designed by Phil (Jackson). Because if you think about it, Phil never called us into the office and said, ''Both of you all, shut the (heck) up.'' Never did that in four years. He knew that when I read something, I was going to get upset. And he knew Kobe was going to always come out and play hard. So I think it was all done by design."

TheMACHINE
11-14-2008, 08:07 PM
Welcome back to LA shaq!!

....you'll look good in Red, Blue and White.

sook
11-14-2008, 08:31 PM
wow shaq just stfu.

Its like a little kid eating Cookies blaming his parents when he gets fat.

v2freak
11-14-2008, 08:58 PM
Geeze, how old is this guy?

m33p0
11-14-2008, 08:59 PM
http://blogitlikeyoumeanit.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/madagascar-penguin.gif

IronMexican
11-14-2008, 09:50 PM
He said this in his interview that got under a lot of Spurs fans skin(Idk why, he just said he would be pissed if Duncan got #5 before him)