PDA

View Full Version : the Rockets suck Major A$$

sook
11-14-2008, 10:47 PM
:lol:lmao
This is just way too funny, I'm pretty sure they just lost...but way to play so shitty.

I'm not even angry atm, just astonished and laughing my ass off

dirk4mvp
11-14-2008, 10:50 PM
T-Mac 2-12. WTF?

Tmac&Luther
11-14-2008, 10:52 PM
Yeah I don't understand it..........they either look like world beaters are play like ass.

And so this season far you can always count on either Tmac or Artest playing like shit.

I'm glad they lost though........they didn't deserve to win, they'll learn more from the loss. As soon as they got a 13 point lead they got complacent........this is what happens when you don't step on a team's throat.

sook
11-14-2008, 10:53 PM
T-Mac 2-12. WTF?

he sucked ass again lol.

If AB took every shot t-mac did, we would have sealed it.

I'm not even upset, good game SA :toast

Tmac&Luther
11-14-2008, 10:53 PM
T-Mac 2-12. WTF?

Tmac's either on or he can't hit the broad side of a barn.

sook
11-14-2008, 10:55 PM
WTF sook. You guys already got a suck ass thread. Coach, Coach, Coach.

I made the first one!

Roxsfan
11-14-2008, 10:58 PM
^^ agreed. Props to the spurs. Rockets sucked major ass tonight.

sook
11-14-2008, 10:59 PM
Well, you guys deserve three threads for that performance...lol

that game has to be the biggest joke ever.

Rick is kind of an idiot though, 2-12 for tmac and he still makes him take more shots.

Matchman
11-14-2008, 11:03 PM
As i said before at the Suns game thread and i will say it here again: McGrady is not playing within the offense and his shot selection is horrible. (Well his shot selection has been horrible throughout his career but he was so athletic when he was young that he can just rise over anyone and drain a shot right at his face.)

and for whatever reason, adelman is not drawing plays for Yao Ming. I think he should give the best center in the NBA more than 9 shots :pctoss

SAtown
11-14-2008, 11:03 PM
:lmao

Matchman
11-14-2008, 11:05 PM
I turned down my friend's party, come home early just in time to catch the biggest regular season chock job in rocket history :pctoss

sook
11-14-2008, 11:07 PM
ugh i miss battier, we could always rely on those corner 3s and that lockdown dfense

Allanon
11-14-2008, 11:07 PM
Serious choke job by the Rockets.

Gotta give props to the Spurs for fighting through it.

Findog
11-14-2008, 11:08 PM
AT least you're not the Mavericks.

Roxsfan
11-14-2008, 11:14 PM
AT least you're not the Mavericks.

Tonight we are brother, tonight we share your pain.:toast

Matchman
11-14-2008, 11:22 PM
Defense not only wins championships, it also wins games. Thats how we got our 22 game winning streak last year. thats how the Spurs win 4 championships. we just didnt play defense as tough as the spurs (granted, we held them to 77 points)

Findog
11-14-2008, 11:28 PM
Tonight we are brother, tonight we share your pain.:toast

Being a Mavericks fan is like an eternal loop of Charlie Brown trying to kick the football. It fucking sucks. Why couldn't I have been born in LA, Chicago or Boston?

Indazone
11-14-2008, 11:32 PM
I got nothin. No defense of this sorry ass team.

Sorry guys you sucked major @ss tonight.

exstatic
11-15-2008, 12:52 AM
You guys could have had George Hill.
:stirpot:

Biggems
11-15-2008, 12:56 AM
Being a Mavericks fan is like an eternal loop of Charlie Brown trying to kick the football. It fucking sucks. Why couldn't I have been born in LA, Chicago or Boston?

or San Antonio?

BTW, you Mavs fans know nothing about that eternal loop...you have been around for less than 30 years. Try being a Cubs fan.....those people have been through a century of failure. And as a nice slap in the face, the White Sox, just won a few years ago.

Lakers2009champs
11-15-2008, 12:58 AM
LAKERS:lobt:2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

Findog
11-15-2008, 12:59 AM
or San Antonio?

BTW, you Mavs fans know nothing about that eternal loop...you have been around for less than 30 years. Try being a Cubs fan.....those people have been through a century of failure. And as a nice slap in the face, the White Sox, just won a few years ago.

Dude, most Cubs fans today weren't around for 1984, much less Ernie Banks. You can't claim what you didn't experience as a fan. It's part longevity and part the intensity of feeling that comes from the excruciating near-misses. I'll put my Mavs suffering up against anybody's in any team sport.

Roxsfan
11-15-2008, 01:37 AM
LAKERS:lobt:2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

http://images.dawgsports.com/images/admin/Dewey_Defeats_Truman.jpg

rox=truman
lakes=dewey

leemajors
11-15-2008, 02:11 AM
You guys could have had George Hill.
:stirpot:

morey outfoxed himself trying to screw the spurs. :stirpot:

Indazone
11-15-2008, 09:39 AM
This looks just exactly like last season. Adleman running his offense and nobody getting it. Rockets didn't start clicking until Adleman went back and started running set plays. Lets face it. This Rockets group doesn't have the highest basketball IQ. At least this time, we are playing 0.500 basketball. I think Adleman will continue to try to get this Rockets team to learn his offense. But only up to a point. If 20 games into the season the Rockets are still sucking big time on offense, I predict Adleman goes back to what worked last season and starts to run a set offense with set plays.

Actually, my thinking is...if it ain't broke why fix it. What the hell Adleman!?!!!

sook
11-15-2008, 11:29 AM
This looks just exactly like last season. Adleman running his offense and nobody getting it. Rockets didn't start clicking until Adleman went back and started running set plays. Lets face it. This Rockets group doesn't have the highest basketball IQ. At least this time, we are playing 0.500 basketball. I think Adleman will continue to try to get this Rockets team to learn his offense. But only up to a point. If 20 games into the season the Rockets are still sucking big time on offense, I predict Adleman goes back to what worked last season and starts to run a set offense with set plays.

Actually, my thinking is...if it ain't broke why fix it. What the hell Adleman!?!!!

nothing is won in november....that is why I am not even worried...actually i won't even care about the wins till after all star break