View Full Version : LOL at the Lakers!

tlongII
11-15-2008, 12:39 AM
You're getting your ass kicked! :lmao

JordanL
11-15-2008, 01:06 AM
*sigh*

Let me simulate the rest of the thread.

Laker Fan: We kicked your ass pretty good on opening night.

Spurs/Rockets Fan: Greg Oden is responsible for the holocaust.

Laker Fan: Well he's old enough. Har har har.

Tlong: Blazers going for the ring this year! watch out!

*rinse; repeat*

Banzai
11-15-2008, 01:06 AM
Life goes on.

SpursDynasty
11-15-2008, 01:08 AM
No one really expected the Lakers to win tonight, and they didn't.

Lakers2009champs
11-15-2008, 01:08 AM
Lakers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lakers again>>>>>>>>>Blazers

SpursDynasty
11-15-2008, 01:10 AM
No one is expecting the Spurs to make the playoffs... and guess what?

This thread isn't about the Spurs.

peskypesky
11-15-2008, 01:17 AM
Im making it about the Spurs . Ive been light on you country asswipes, but I cant take it no more... FUCK THE SPURS!!!

Lakers can't handle Celtics or Pistons. Even if they luck out again this year and make it to the Finals, they'll lose again. Book it.

Lakers2009champs
11-15-2008, 01:18 AM
Lakers can't handle Celtics or Pistons. Even if they luck out again this year and make it to the Finals, they'll lose again. Book it.

:lol

The Lakers just had a bad shooting night that's all. Trust me, LA will get back to the FINALS and win:lobt2:

Roxsfan
11-15-2008, 01:30 AM
:lol

The Lakers just had a bad shooting night that's all. Trust me, LA will get back to the FINALS and win:lobt2:

:nope

TheMACHINE
11-15-2008, 01:32 AM

Spurs can't handle 90% of teams in the NBA. Even if they luck out again and make it to the playoffs, they'll lose again. Book it.

See what i did there?

peskypesky
11-15-2008, 01:34 AM
Spurs can't handle 90% of teams in the NBA if Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili are out with injuries. See what i did there?

Fixed

sexinthatsx
11-15-2008, 01:38 AM
Im making it about the Spurs . Ive been light on you country asswipes, but I cant take it no more... FUCK THE SPURS!!!

LOL... chill out man it's one loss, no need to get angry at us after a loss to detroit

Lakers2009champs
11-15-2008, 01:45 AM
:nope

Ummm didn't we blow you out by 27????? Heck the hornets gave us harder time LMAO.

LAKERS:lobt:2009 CHAMPIONS

peskypesky
11-15-2008, 01:53 AM
Ummm didn't we blow you out by 27????? Heck the hornets gave us harder time LMAO.

Manu was playing on one foot.
:wakeup

Roxsfan
11-15-2008, 02:05 AM

wow, lets just have a 10 game season and go right into the playoffs dick for brains.:lmao

TheMadHatter
11-15-2008, 03:28 AM
Both Spurs and Lakers fans making fools of themselves.

We're fucking 8 games into the season. Wake me up next year when this shit actually matters.

crc21209
11-15-2008, 04:01 AM
Spurs can't handle 90% of teams in the NBA. Even if they luck out again and make it to the playoffs, they'll lose again. Book it.

See what i did there?

Lol and what exactly have the Fakers won since 2002? Oh yeah! Jack shit! Nothin! Nada! Zip! I dunno if anyone has ever realized this but the last "Western Conference" team to win the NBA Championship since 2003 has been the Spurs. lol. In other words, if it's any other West team in the Finals they lose! :rollin

2003- Spurs champs
2004- Lakers choke in Finals to Pistons
2005- Spurs champs
2006- Mavs choke in Finals to Heat
2007- Spurs champs
2008- Lakers choke to Celtics

So if you wanna talk about teams making it to the playoffs the past few years and fuckin shit up its the Lakers, besides those yrs. making it to the Finals last yr and in 04' they had 1st round playoff exits. Spurs havent had a damn 1st round playoff exit in a good while.

:flag::ihit

Killakobe81
11-15-2008, 12:09 PM
I will not say the Spurs or Blazers suck but I do think we can beat te Pistons tough matchups but we didnt play smart ...Kobe reverted back to some bad habits ...and Phil decided to match small instead of pounding inside

And as for the Spurs in all the years I have watched basketball you have neat us twice?! While i recall sweeps, (last year which is the only relevant score right now) anyway ...and beating Gervin, Gilmore Robinson etc ...

TheMadHatter
11-15-2008, 01:08 PM
LMAO at Spur fan trying to talk shit to the Lakers.

We fucking own your franchise.

The Tim Duncan era is OVER. Your team is DONE. You might not even make the fucking playoffs this season.

hater
11-15-2008, 02:40 PM
Vujachick acted a like a bitch on her period last night. Lakers will never win a ring with that broad playing major minutes.

bdubya
11-15-2008, 02:51 PM
We're fucking 8 games into the season. Wake me up next year when this shit actually matters.

+1. It's November, f'chrissakes.

cnyc3
11-15-2008, 03:06 PM
Both Spurs and Lakers fans making fools of themselves.

The Tim Duncan era is OVER. Your team is DONE. You might not even make the fucking playoffs this season.

:rollin

gaKNOW!blee
11-15-2008, 03:06 PM

its a spurs board faggot, we can say what we want.

the spurs have three titles since the lakers last one, until the lakers can beat some eastern conference teams, go fuck yourself.

sexinthatsx
11-21-2008, 02:13 PM
yeah go back to LG you scrubs

Bandwagon Fan
11-21-2008, 02:35 PM
Lol and what exactly have the Fakers won since 2002? Oh yeah! Jack shit! Nothin! Nada! Zip! I dunno if anyone has ever realized this but the last "Western Conference" team to win the NBA Championship since 2003 has been the Spurs. lol. In other words, if it's any other West team in the Finals they lose! :rollin

2003- Spurs champs
2004- Lakers choke in Finals to Pistons
2005- Spurs champs
2006- Mavs choke in Finals to Heat
2007- Spurs champs
2008- Lakers choke to Celtics

So if you wanna talk about teams making it to the playoffs the past few years and fuckin shit up its the Lakers, besides those yrs. making it to the Finals last yr and in 04' they had 1st round playoff exits. Spurs havent had a damn 1st round playoff exit in a good while.

:flag::ihit
Yet almost everytime we meet you in the playoffs you get your head handed to you :lol

SpursDynasty
11-21-2008, 03:39 PM
*ATTENTION*

This thread has nothing to do with the Spurs, or any other team.

The main point of this thread is that the Lakers couldn't beat the Celtics, and got beat down by Detroit. They can't beat competitive teams.

SpursDynasty
11-21-2008, 03:42 PM
Lakers didn't "choke" in 2004, the Mavs didn't "choke" in 2006, and the Lakers didn't "choke" in 2008. The Lakers and Mavs were the underdogs in their respective series'. No one expected them to win the championship and they didn't. Nothing surprising about that. By saying they choked, it's like taking away from what Detroit, Miami, and Boston accomplished. Detroit, Miami, and Boston were the favorites to win the championship, and that's what they did. No need to call any teams chokers....these three teams just went out there and did what they were supposed to do.

IronMexican
11-21-2008, 03:46 PM
Lakers didn't "choke" in 2004, the Mavs didn't "choke" in 2006, and the Lakers didn't "choke" in 2008. The Lakers and Mavs were the underdogs in their respective series'. No one expected them to win the championship and they didn't. Nothing surprising about that. By saying they choked, it's like taking away from what Detroit, Miami, and Boston accomplished. Detroit, Miami, and Boston were the favorites to win the championship, and that's what they did. No need to call any teams chokers....these three teams just went out there and did what they were supposed to do.

:lmao Man, SD posts are solid GOLD!

Bandwagon Fan
11-21-2008, 05:01 PM
Kind of like how the Spurs were expected to lose in 2004 and 2008 :downspin: