PDA

View Full Version : Humidity

MannyIsGod
02-21-2005, 12:44 PM
Fucking sucks, it's a damn steam room outside.

iminlakerland
02-21-2005, 05:32 PM
I dont envy you guys at all. When i was out there staying with Kori and LJ i was told it wasnt very humid and i was bitching. So i would hate to see what its like out there right now. My hat goes out to you folks.

Duff McCartney
02-21-2005, 05:51 PM
Shit I went running outside and it was pretty damn humid.

Solid D
02-21-2005, 05:51 PM
It's not that bad. Manny was probably just needing to get the poisons out of his system from the night before. :hat

Actually, it's supposed to rain late tonight or tomorrow, so that's probably what is going on here in SA.

Solid D
02-21-2005, 05:56 PM
I just checked the weather and it's higher humidity (83%) than temperature (72 degrees).

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=San%20Antonio,%20TX

Shelly
02-21-2005, 06:41 PM
The highs are going to be in the low 50s in a few days with a ton of rain. We will be getting that southern CA storm.

Marie, I bitch about the weather daily for 6 months out of the year and I've lived here for almost 8 years! :lol

iminlakerland
02-21-2005, 08:47 PM
LOL shelly i dont blame you!

I dont know if you guys should be really worried about this rain thats heading down there. I love rain and i quite frankly have enjoyed the wetness out here (except for the fact that im sick). But it seems like when ever it rains for days on end something destructive happens out here.

Last i heard on the news we are exptecting thunderstorms, hail and 70mph winds. Now i've never experienced winds that hard and im hoping that was a typo cuz lol i think all of damn california will fly away at that speed.

AlamoSpursFan
02-21-2005, 09:00 PM
Nice to see you're still here, imin...ABC Snooze reported that a young lady out in So-Cal croaked while sitting at her computer when a mudslide pushed a boulder through her bedroom.

MannyIsGod
02-22-2005, 12:35 AM
I wish it would thunderstorm here. I'm tired of this pseudofog.

iminlakerland
02-22-2005, 12:55 AM
Nice to see you're still here, imin...ABC Snooze reported that a young lady out in So-Cal croaked while sitting at her computer when a mudslide pushed a boulder through her bedroom.

Yeah i heard about that earlier today, kinda scary. Sad thing is after the last storm we had out here they had a rockslide at that very location. There was still a peice of the boulder still on their front lawn. It's sad to hear she was only 16 years old. My prayers are with her family.