PDA

View Full Version : Hit and Run

SequSpur
11-15-2008, 07:33 PM
Yep, some ding dong ran into us today on Huebner and Evers. Yep, you guessed it, we got out checked the damage, I told the dude that I was calling the cops to file a report. He said okay and then said the magic words... uh.. don't you think we should get out of the way of traffic, I said sure.

Then he proceeds to take off. lmao... he was driving his old black saturn with personalized michigan plates tim03... I am in my new Escape Limited, V6, chase him down in like 2 seconds... lmao... he is driving thru neighborhoods trying to lose me, runs thru 2 red lights, gets to Bandera rd. and cuts thru Shell gas station. I flag down leon valley cop and chase goes on.. but the cop chases the wrong car so dude gets away..... I was on his ass for at least 5 minutes and I have to back off to let cop take over and he stops the wrong car!!!!!! :pctoss

Oh well, dude is hosed, cops have all info, going to go get him... my wife, daughter and myself are okay...

Probably shouldn't of chased him, but hey... Southside!!!!

duncan228
11-15-2008, 07:37 PM
... my wife, daughter and myself are okay...

Sorry for the upset but all that matters is you're all okay.

DannyT
11-15-2008, 07:40 PM
Never Let a Pig Do a Mans Job /Thread

SequSpur
11-15-2008, 07:40 PM
sorry, meant to post this in the club... please move.

Fermixalot
11-15-2008, 07:45 PM
that sucks, take him for all he's worth!!

which sadly, is probably 10 or 20 cents.

glad you and your family are ok though.

Solid D
11-15-2008, 07:45 PM
Hey, I'm glad you're okay. That's a shame about your car and I'm really glad you didn't bust yourself up trying to chase the dude. I'm sure he'll pay the price for his sins, running off like that.

MannyIsGod
11-15-2008, 07:50 PM
Bad ass sequ. Sucks the cops fucked it up. You can look up his info with his plates - lets go get the fucker!

SequSpur
Hey, I'm glad you're okay. That's a shame about your car and I'm really glad you didn't bust yourself up trying to chase the dude. I'm sure he'll pay the price for his sins, running off like that.

thanks, I hope he pays the price. He thought he was smooth. He didn't have a front license plate so he thought he could turn right through traffic and get away. He didn't realize that I could catch him in 2 seconds. I was impressed how quickly my lil ford escape caught his ass.

MannyIsGod
oh and LOL @ a saturn with personalized plates.

SequSpur
11-15-2008, 07:52 PM
Bad ass sequ. Sucks the cops fucked it up. You can look up his info with his plates - lets go get the fucker!

lol.. funny you say that, I have two sapd friends. So gettin info is not a problem and my nephew is state trooper. :lol

I am going to chill tonight though, little pissed right now.... I need to hit the rest of that crown royal and come back here and jack with solid d again... :lmao

Solid D
11-15-2008, 07:56 PM
I wish you would have caught the guy who ran, Sequ, so that you could mentor him and help him to make better choices next time.

SequSpur
11-15-2008, 08:00 PM
I wish you would have caught the guy who ran, Sequ, so that you could mentor him and help him to make better choices next time.

lmao...

I can't believe that he got away, I was on his ass the whole way. That cop just screwed it up...

jbspurs
11-15-2008, 08:27 PM
Maybe the cop was J Vaugh, Everything but the finish....

Tully365
11-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Glad you & your family are OK.

td4mvp21
11-15-2008, 08:45 PM
That's hilarious that you chased him.

Lakers_55
11-15-2008, 08:51 PM
Interesting story, hope it all works out. The fucked part of it is, the tale makes me think of a basketball game. You were down by a point with time running out and trying to foul the ballhandler (the hit-and-run schmuck). He took off dribbling the ball and neither you nor your teammates (cops) could catch him!

Kobayagi
11-15-2008, 09:05 PM
You mean this isn't a Crymelo thread? :(

tomtom
11-15-2008, 09:23 PM
Maybe the cop was J Vaugh, Everything but the finish....

:rollin

Obstructed_View
11-16-2008, 11:30 AM
Glad nobody was hurt.

And oh yeah: Go Spurs!

ShoogarBear
11-16-2008, 11:36 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

ShoogarBear
11-16-2008, 11:40 AM
That's hilarious that you chased him.

I think it's freaking nuts. He already had the license plate, he was with his wife and kid, and this is Texas. The guy could have been packing.

I bet pseudo beat his ass when they got home.

lmao... he was driving his old black saturn with personalized michigan plates tim03

Oh, so it must have been either Manny or mikeyp. Yeah, I woulda chased their azzes, too.

alamo50
11-16-2008, 12:17 PM
In a few years when you are grown up, he'll respect you to sign those papers man.

jman3000
11-16-2008, 12:51 PM
That's what you get for flagging down LVPD... I mean... I know some of those dudes and it's like "Police Academy" over there.

DannyT
11-16-2008, 02:29 PM
no updates...you should just find out where the dude lives and stalk his car for like three days...or ride up and down his block at night with your lights off,

show how tough your ford really is

exstatic
11-16-2008, 02:34 PM
Glad you're OK. You must have been nice and secure in your toddler car seat.

:lmao

Man Mountain
11-16-2008, 03:58 PM
Carma

Das Texan
11-16-2008, 04:13 PM
leave it up to leon valley dumbass cops to fuck things up.

boy thats shocking.

johnsmith
11-16-2008, 04:30 PM
Usually with a runner on first and two outs.

Mixability
11-17-2008, 10:31 AM
You have your wife and kid in the car and you go all magnum PI and pursue him? Maybe if the guy shot you or something, but not for some minor damage to your car. Let me guess, you also have your last name on your rear window in Old English letters? Soufside! :lol

IronMexican
11-17-2008, 11:16 AM
Lol, this story made me laugh. I am glad you are ok, though. segu's a G. And all his threads make me laugh. Specifically in the Spurs section. :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-17-2008, 12:21 PM
Carma

http://imgsrv.923krock.com/image/wfny3/UserFiles/Image/news_images/i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-17-2008, 12:43 PM
I don't think the guy was running from the scene of an accident...I think he was afraid of being chased by gnomes.

tonylongoriafan
11-17-2008, 01:03 PM
i would have done that move on cops where you spin the car being chased out of control...you are already going to have a claim...oh and then i would have went to jail because i would have kicked his ass...and then i would have gotten out of jail like in 4 hours and it would all been worth it!

Blake
11-17-2008, 01:34 PM
reminds me of this time I got bumped in the turnaround on the underpass of a highway.

I stopped and got out of the car right there in the turnaround, took a look at the scratches and the small dent in my car and then walked over to the other car.

The other driver said, "I am so sorry, my foot slipped off the brake."
I said, no problem and asked her if we could pull into the gas station that was right there on the access road.

She said, "sure, no problem"

So I cut across the lanes into the parking lot and got out of my car. I watched as she waited for traffic to clear before she pulled out.

Well, she pulled out and slowed like she was going to turn into the gas station, and then........vroom.......she took off.

By the time I jumped back in my car and was able to pull out into the street, it was way too late.....she was long gone.

meh.

Taco
11-17-2008, 01:37 PM
I don't think the guy was running from the scene of an accident...I think he was afraid of being chased by gnomes.

:wow:nope

:wow............................:lol......:wow.... ................:lmao

MannyIsGod
11-17-2008, 03:19 PM
reminds me of this time I got bumped in the turnaround on the underpass of a highway.

I stopped and got out of the car right there in the turnaround, took a look at the scratches and the small dent in my car and then walked over to the other car.

The other driver said, "I am so sorry, my foot slipped off the brake."
I said, no problem and asked her if we could pull into the gas station that was right there on the access road.

She said, "sure, no problem"

So I cut across the lanes into the parking lot and got out of my car. I watched as she waited for traffic to clear before she pulled out.

Well, she pulled out and slowed like she was going to turn into the gas station, and then........vroom.......she took off.

By the time I jumped back in my car and was able to pull out into the street, it was way too late.....she was long gone.

meh.

owned.

misspatty86
11-17-2008, 07:57 PM
wow sounds like something out of a movie. that sucks. but i'm glad this guy is going to get caught. i'm sure you could've tailed him down if you continued.

ShoogarBear
11-17-2008, 09:32 PM

Oh, man. Childhood flashback:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MG/206231%7EThe-Gnome-Mobile-Posters.jpg

ShoogarBear
11-17-2008, 09:34 PM
The Gnome Mobile
The Gnome Mobile, the Gnome Mobile
Hunting for gnomes in the Gnome Mobile
Sooner or later we feel that we'll
Find where they are with the Gnome Mobile

In the Gnome Mobile, the Gnome Mobile
Find where they are in the Gnome Mobile

As we ride along through the countryside
We're keeping our peepers open wide
Looking to find where she may hide
The beautiful gnome for Jasper's bride

We're hunting for gnomes in the Gnome Mobile
Find where she is in the Gnome Mobile

Oh, the Gnome mobile is a grand machine
The like, of which, I have never seen!
But you're going too fast you big dudeen
When I look where I'm going that's where I be!

Find where they roam in the Gnome Mobile

SequSpur
11-17-2008, 09:55 PM
Oh, man. Childhood flashback:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MG/206231%7EThe-Gnome-Mobile-Posters.jpg

damn you're old.

timvp
11-17-2008, 10:30 PM
i would have done that move on cops where you spin the car being chased out of control:lol @ sequ performing a PIT maneuver.

lefty
11-17-2008, 10:34 PM
Sequ, I hope they will get him.

You acted like a man is sipposed to :tu

SequSpur
11-18-2008, 12:57 AM
Sequ, I hope they will get him.

You acted like a man is sipposed to :tu

Thanks bro. :hat

E20
11-18-2008, 01:01 AM
How bad was the damage to your car?

lefty
11-18-2008, 01:01 AM
Thanks bro. :hat

You're welcome :tu

SequSpur
11-18-2008, 01:06 AM
How bad was the damage to your car?

bumper damage

E20
11-18-2008, 01:07 AM
how big was the dent or paint damage? or did the whole bumper fall off?

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-18-2008, 12:32 PM
The Gnome Mobile
The Gnome Mobile, the Gnome Mobile
Find where they are with the Gnome Mobile

Find where they are in the Gnome Mobile

As we ride along through the countryside
We're keeping our peepers open wide
Looking to find where she may hide
The beautiful gnome for Jasper's bride

Find where she is in the Gnome Mobile

Oh, the Gnome mobile is a grand machine
The like, of which, I have never seen!
But you're going too fast you big dudeen
When I look where I'm going that's where I be!

:lmao I wonder if this was on the radio when that guy ran into Sequ. Got one!!!