PDA

View Full Version : another impressive showing by usc and utah

chode_regulator
11-15-2008, 09:21 PM
way to go utah, you beat san diego state!!! woo hoo!! def should be in the hunt for a bcs, if not champ game.
im tired of all these fag teams with high rankings. i mean i know that boise st beat oklahoma a few years ago and that on any given day any team can win. but if you put boise and ball st adn these douches through a big 12 schedule, sec schedulue or big 10 schedule, they would fold like cheap origami.

and what an awesome showing by usc. tied wtih stanford. i guess brains are stronger than brawn. what a "fearsome" defense. defineitely better than the one loss horns, sooners and gators

KewlKat00
11-15-2008, 11:16 PM
and what an awesome showing by usc. tied wtih stanford. i guess brains are stronger than brawn. what a "fearsome" defense. defineitely better than the one loss horns, sooners and gators

so what about alabama barely edging msu at the half? i'm not excusing the trojans (because i know they had/have issues), but that defense didn't allow a point for a good chunk of time until harbaugh called for that throw at the very end... isn't the final score the only thing that matters?

cool hand
11-16-2008, 12:07 AM
http://www.mattwalters.com/web/texastech/images/team/MaskedRiderLogo.jpg

chode_regulator
11-16-2008, 12:40 AM
so what about alabama barely edging msu at the half? i'm not excusing the trojans (because i know they had/have issues), but that defense didn't allow a point for a good chunk of time until harbaugh called for that throw at the very end... isn't the final score the only thing that matters?

ummm....yeah

if you were in school and fialed the first test of a class but ended up with an A at the end of the semester, would you want to get dropped to a B bc yuo failed the first test.

or if you had a bad first day at work but became the best worker over the rest of the year, would you not want recogntion for that?

halftime means nothing. and alabama beat the shit out of a team that beat them the last two years. however, i do think alabama is overrated.

IronMexican
11-16-2008, 12:47 AM
Why are you crying if the Horns are ranked higher? Do I need to drop my IQ to talk to a Texan?

chode_regulator
11-16-2008, 12:49 AM
Why are you crying if the Horns are ranked higher? Do I need to drop my IQ to talk to a Texan?

who me?

well mostly bc im tired of hearing all these douch bag tlaking heads on espn and fox news sports etc talking about how utah and ball state and boise state are going to be wronged at the end of the season by not getting to all play in bcs bowl games yet being undefeated

and yes please drop your iq so i can understand you. :worthy:

chode_regulator
11-16-2008, 12:50 AM
btw where did i even mention ut?

im jsut tired of scrubs getting media attention that is undeserved.

IronMexican
11-16-2008, 12:57 AM
defineitely better than the one loss horns, sooners and gators

Here. All the teams you mentioned that you said are better than SC, are ranked higher. So why are you crying?

KewlKat00
11-16-2008, 11:55 AM
halftime means nothing. and alabama beat the shit out of a team that beat them the last two years. however, i do think alabama is overrated.

exactly, so why does it matter if usc was tied at halftime.

and who cares what the guys on tv/radio say... most of them talk just to talk and barely know more than a knowledgeable fan.

chode_regulator
11-16-2008, 08:51 PM
exactly, so why does it matter if usc was tied at halftime.

and who cares what the guys on tv/radio say... most of them talk just to talk and barely know more than a knowledgeable fan.

exactly. i dont care, except fo rthe fact that these guys are the ones who vote for the polls!

and 200 yds rushing allowed by usc defense. pretty impressive

KewlKat00
11-16-2008, 08:59 PM
exactly. i dont care, except fo rthe fact that these guys are the ones who vote for the polls!

and 200 yds rushing allowed by usc defense. pretty impressive

true, but i don't know what's worse: polls (by the press and coaches with agendas) or computers.

nope, 200 yards rushing allowed isn't impressive. i guess the only good thing about that was that it was only a couple big runs, and then they pretty much shut it down after that, esp the 2nd half.