PDA

View Full Version : Hornets Suck Major A$$

TMAC-YAO-ARTEST
11-16-2008, 02:14 AM
I am ready for the Hornets suck Major @SS Thread. However I will leave the honor to some other poster :lol

I will do it.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109819

Christina Paul got punked by the Rox and then says that "we not makin shots, its a long season and when we make those shots teams gonna be in trouble"

Could it be b/c the rox played suffocating D, oh no--we just didn't make our shots--:lmao

Kai
11-16-2008, 03:28 AM
I'm sick of the Rockets playing to the level of their competition, which is what we've done throughout the early season (except vs. LAL :(). We play crappy against a depleted Spurs team and then all of a sudden we step our game up playing a quality opponent. We need to play at a high level no matter who we are playing, much like the Lakers.

DANILO DRASKOVIC
11-16-2008, 03:38 AM
david west and cp have to score 20 points every game for them to stand a chance

pauls931
11-16-2008, 10:07 AM
I'm bemused too. They stormed through the regular season last year, mostly under the radar. Perhaps teams are taking a little time out of practice to gear up specifically for them.

Indazone
11-16-2008, 11:33 AM
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj137/Spurspics/2.png

WTH?? Artest looks like he was our point guard. He had 7 assists while our guards sucked @SS!

SpursDynasty
11-16-2008, 03:04 PM
The fact is neither Houston or N.O. are great teams. An injured Spurs team has 5 losses. Houston/NOH at full strength have 4 losses. Although I do expect more out of New Orleans I don't expect Houston to do much. Lucky win last night. Sometimes shots don't go in. New Orleans' didn't last night.

Indazone
11-16-2008, 03:20 PM
A Spursdynasty diss is like an endoresement for your team. Just be glad he keeps making these predictions because every single one of them is pure gold in the W column ;)

Ghazi
11-16-2008, 05:09 PM
The fact is neither Houston or N.O. are great teams. An injured Spurs team has 5 losses. Houston/NOH at full strength have 4 losses. Although I do expect more out of New Orleans I don't expect Houston to do much. Lucky win last night. Sometimes shots don't go in. New Orleans' didn't last night.

But isn't that why the Hornets aren't that good? Last year was a fluky year where they were hot jump shooting?

The Hornets were 1 game better than the Rockets last year... they picked up Posey, Rockets picked up Artest, Rockets are 1-0 v them this year... but the Hornets are better? Don't buy it.

I think the Rockets can be a great team, especially when Battier comes back... Hornets are a fake contender.

TMAC-YAO-ARTEST
11-16-2008, 06:31 PM

You were wrong ass-pie. You are such an idiot.

Hemotivo
11-16-2008, 07:24 PM
Scola with 12 pts and 10 rebounds

Roxsfan
11-16-2008, 09:43 PM
spursdynasty is a dickforbrains:sleep

sook
11-16-2008, 09:51 PM

keep talking out of your ass, aside from the Lakers lost where it was a complete meltdown, 16 point lead, 29 point loss (45 point turnaround) the rockets have been unfortunate due to clutch shots from o ther teams.

When Shane comes back, he will be starting and Ron+AB will pack a pretty mighty scoring punch of the bench.

I can't imagine what hell teams will go through with Shane+Ron+ Hayes+ Deke (when he resigns)+Rafer on the floor

TJastal
11-17-2008, 12:26 PM
The Hornets will sleep walk to the playoffs, then turn it up a few notches. They will need Peja and Posey to both shoot well to beat the the best though.

Armando
11-17-2008, 12:29 PM
I think the Hornets are getting used to the fact they can't sneak up on teams like they did last season. Now teams get up to play them. Or maybe they are taking a page out of the Spurs playbook and sleepwalking to the playoffs.