PDA

View Full Version : Howdy, NEW to this forum, Let me introduce myself

TexasTJ
11-16-2008, 11:31 AM
Howdy, I'm Travis and I'm STRAIGHT, and was invited by the TROLLS to join the forum. Just looking for a lady to hang out with, go to games with, go out to dinner with, shoot pool, drink beer or whatever and go COUNTRY dancing!! IF you can't country dance, have NO fear I can teach you in ONE easy lesson. I promise. We'll ROCK the dance floor and I'll spin you till you puke...or not. Your pref. LOL. SO, if there are any ATTRACTIVE ladies looking for an ATTRACTIVE man, lemme know. Travis

TDMVPDPOY
11-16-2008, 11:34 AM
hey u like guys right?

theres a few on here thats single, ruff.... yay or nay for some gay time?

tlongII
11-16-2008, 11:37 AM
There are lots of ladies here. You should get laid no problem. :tu

TexasTJ
11-16-2008, 11:57 AM
TDM, sorry but my back door only swings ONE way, but I'm flattered, so the answer is NAY, a 1000 times NAY, and more if it ever gets over 1000, I've got a whole BAG of NAY here for ya. But don't you guys/gays have really hot chicks as "beards"? I wanna meet THEM! HOOK a STRAIGHT guy up with some of those really HOT chicks that always hang out with gay guys! SHE will thank you, I promise.

Bigzax
11-16-2008, 01:27 PM
this guy has spurschic written all over him...

lineup cougars!

Brianna
11-16-2008, 01:35 PM
TexasTJ what is your real name? And do you have any pictures of yourself?

Danny Trejo
11-16-2008, 01:36 PM
This pean chea gringo is trying to steal our women S A!

Dude
11-16-2008, 01:48 PM
Hey Travis I am single also. I have met many women in this forum you have to go to the ST gtgs you can't come in here like some horny redneck fresh from the woods.

have you been to any of theses?

http://san_antonio.bookofmatches.com/freedating/area/San_Antonio-Texas-3.htm

http://www.sanantoniosingles.org/singles.aspx?id=1

http://www.sanantonioconnect.com/Forums.asp

http://www.match.com/matchus/cp.aspx?WT.medium=cpc&WT.term=singles+san+antonio&WT.campaign=1233&TrackingID=523521&cpp=%2Fen-us%2Flanding%2F10659_eh%2F10659_eh.html&WT.content=text&WT.source=google%0D&cshift_ck=1099203596cs502194040&WT.srch=1

http://www.singlesnet.com/?adgroup=Cities-18&adid=846209162&campaign=US+Cities&campaign_id=2687&display=San+Antonio+Singles&keyword=San+Antonio+singles&redirected=true&site=&type=GAWS

RuffnReadyGayStyle
11-16-2008, 02:01 PM
Howdy, I'm Travis and I'm STRAIGHT, and was invited by the TROLLS to join the forum. Just looking for a lady to hang out with, go to games with, go out to dinner with, shoot pool, drink beer or whatever and go COUNTRY dancing!! IF you can't country dance, have NO fear I can teach you in ONE easy lesson. I promise. We'll ROCK the dance floor and I'll spin you till you puke...or not. Your pref. LOL. SO, if there are any ATTRACTIVE ladies looking for an ATTRACTIVE man, lemme know. Travis

Hi

tlongII
11-16-2008, 02:03 PM
TexasTJ what is your real name? And do you have any pictures of yourself?

:lol

SequSpur
11-16-2008, 02:15 PM
Travis, where can I get some boots?

DannyT
11-16-2008, 02:21 PM
do you wear wranglers?

whos your favorite driver?

have you ever dated your sister?

Slydragon
11-16-2008, 02:23 PM
I'm a female on sundays and tuesdays.....pm me on them days

Don't worry your backdoor don't have to swing the wrong way on those days, just mine

Biernutz
11-16-2008, 03:30 PM
Do you dance like this ? I have this co-worker----

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/Gifffs1234/elaine_dance.gif

TexasTJ
11-16-2008, 03:33 PM
Yes, Travis is my real name. I DO have pics. I have one on my profile but I have more on my myspace.com/texastravisj

TexasTJ
11-16-2008, 03:37 PM
Nope, I mainly country dance, two-step, three-step, waltz, but I DO get on the floor when they play the OTHEr type of music and groove MUCH smoother than elaine. OF course, ANYONE can say that, can't they?? But thanks for your interest and if your co-worker is cute I'll teach her to dance so no problem there either!! Or were you just yankin my chain and you're unemployed and don't even HAVE a co-worker. Travis

Do you dance like this ? I have this co-worker----

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/Gifffs1234/elaine_dance.gif

TexasTJ
11-16-2008, 03:39 PM
I'm a female on sundays and tuesdays.....pm me on them days

Don't worry your backdoor don't have to swing the wrong way on those days, just mine

Just tell me the answer to ONE question. Which is longer, your index finger or your ring finger?

TexasTJ
11-16-2008, 03:47 PM
do you wear wranglers?

whos your favorite driver?

have you ever dated your sister?

I do own some wranglers for country night out, I also have some Perry Ellis I wear to work or happy hour, I also have some of those U1ST mechanic uniform pants I got at a thrift store for when I work on my car. I sleep in the nude, so nothing there, I eat in my bathrobe, and of course I have like 4 pairs of cargo shorts and the ever popular swim trunks for toobing the river. If you want anymore fashion tips, don't hesitate to ask, I'm here for you.
My favorite driver HAS to be Dave, my part time limo driver. He's cool and has hook ups, if you know what I mean?? OH, never mind, how could you know, you're asking questions like this...so, Yeah Dave is my favorite driver, but Curtis is kewl too when Dave can't handle the gig. You want more than two? Just ask. I can hook you up.
Unfortunately I grew up with 4 brothers and NO sisters, I'm in the middle so i know how to take an ass whippin and how to give one and laugh during both. Do YOU have a sister I might wanna try out? I'm single currently and standards seem to be getting lower every week...I'm sure she'd make the cut, I have grocery bags!! HEY, Thanks for askin! Travis

TexasTJ
11-16-2008, 03:52 PM
Travis, where can I get some boots?
There are a couple places I like the price and the look of the boot. It really depends on what you're gonna use em for. If you just want a weekend pair, go to Wandering Cowboy in Rolling Oaks Mall. Good prices, pretty boots, but not great quality so you can't wear em everyday. If you want everyday boots buy you some Ropers at Cavendar's boot city. You'll pay a bit more, but they're worth it. If you want WORK boots, go REDWING. They'll last longer than 4 pairs of your Walmart boots. Hope that helps. Travis

TexasTJ
11-16-2008, 03:59 PM
Hey Travis I am single also. I have met many women in this forum you have to go to the ST gtgs you can't come in here like some horny redneck fresh from the woods.

have you been to any of theses?

http://san_antonio.bookofmatches.com/freedating/area/San_Antonio-Texas-3.htm

http://www.sanantoniosingles.org/singles.aspx?id=1

Like I said, I'm NEW and haven't been to ANY of those, but I've bookmarked them. Since when can't a guy come into a forum and introduce himself?? You've got a bit of issue there partner. Don't be hatin! I'm not looking to take your wife or girlfriend. And just when is an ST get together? Thanks for the URL's. Travis

http://www.sanantonioconnect.com/Forums.asp

http://www.match.com/matchus/cp.aspx?WT.medium=cpc&WT.term=singles+san+antonio&WT.campaign=1233&TrackingID=523521&cpp=%2Fen-us%2Flanding%2F10659_eh%2F10659_eh.html&WT.content=text&WT.source=google%0D&cshift_ck=1099203596cs502194040&WT.srch=1

http://www.singlesnet.com/?adgroup=Cities-18&adid=846209162&campaign=US+Cities&campaign_id=2687&display=San+Antonio+Singles&keyword=San+Antonio+singles&redirected=true&site=&type=GAWS

MrChug
11-16-2008, 04:31 PM
I think you like man love.

TexasTJ
11-16-2008, 04:44 PM
I think you like man love.

It's really obvious your "thinker" is fucked up. You should see someone about that before you have someone ask you a question or try giving you instructions. OH, and if there is PEE in the boot, the instructions are on the BOTTOM. I'm just here to help. Don't mention it.

Lisa Jobs
11-16-2008, 04:46 PM
Hey Travis I went your my space page it said its private! :(

MannyIsGod
11-16-2008, 04:47 PM
:lmao

Cartman
11-16-2008, 04:51 PM
Hey Travis wait till you have at least 75 posts before you expect any PMs. And I saw your MySpace photo is that duct tape in the background?

MrChug
11-16-2008, 04:52 PM
It's really obvious your "thinker" is fucked up. You should see someone about that before you have someone ask you a question or try giving you instructions. OH, and if there is PEE in the boot, the instructions are on the BOTTOM. I'm just here to help. Don't mention it.

I think you're half a mongoloid too.

I didn't understand one iota of logic in anything you just said.

Fag.

TexasTJ
11-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Hey Travis wait till you have at least 75 posts before you expect any PMs. And I saw your MySpace photo is that duct tape in the background?

HAHA, Ive already had PMs but thanks for the advice, what kind of guy doesn't have duct tape?? If it's good enuf for daddy and granddaddy, it's good enuf for me! I can even get it in colors, so I've really come up in the world. I bet you can't even duct tape your own hands behind your back!! Got to be tougher'n hell to do that trick! Good luck with it. Travis

Hooters Girl
11-16-2008, 04:56 PM
I think Travis is kinda cute! :)

TexasTJ
11-16-2008, 04:59 PM
I think Travis is kinda cute! :)

Thanks sweety. If that's your pic I have to reciprocate, you're a doll! If you have myspace I'm texastravisj also on Y! Gimme a shout sometime. Thanks, Travis

TexasTJ
11-16-2008, 05:03 PM
I think you're half a mongoloid too.

I didn't understand one iota of logic in anything you just said.

I just LOVE it when I don't have to do ANYTHING to confirm just what point I was making! Thanks dude, errr MrChug. Nah, I'm no fag, but I do hang out with other dudes for pool and darts and rambling, don't be a hater now, can't we all just get along?

Fag.

MrChug
11-16-2008, 05:05 PM
You're a super fag for posting my "fag" comment.

...fag.

(okay, maybe this is getting to be too much fun)

TexasTJ
11-16-2008, 05:05 PM
Hey Travis I went your my space page it said its private! :(
www.myspace.com/texastravisj

It's never been private before, hope it works, if not, check on me again and I'll see what's up?

MannyIsGod
11-16-2008, 05:10 PM
Thanks sweety. If that's your pic I have to reciprocate, you're a doll! If you have myspace I'm texastravisj also on Y! Gimme a shout sometime. Thanks, Travis

TexasTJ
11-16-2008, 05:10 PM
You're a super fag for posting my "fag" comment.

...fag.

(okay, maybe this is getting to be too much fun)
I'm only called SUPER by chicks, but if you like it, go ahead. I'm no homophobe dude, come on out and be PROUD if you're gay. You don't have to pretend to anybody who you truly are. Just be proud of who you are and screw everybody else. I've been hit on by lots of gay men at work because I have sense to wear matching clothes, which most guys are miserable at, but hey, it's kewl. I tell em I'm straight and ask if they can turn me on to the hot chicks that normally hang with gay guys. Speaking of that, got any hot chicks hangin with you that you can turn me on to? I appreciate your real concern for me, it's touching. Travis

MrChug
11-16-2008, 05:16 PM
I appreciate your real concern for me, it's touching. Travis

I'm not going to touch you...stop asking.

TexasTJ
11-16-2008, 05:50 PM
I'm not going to touch you...stop asking.

That's not what ZAX says.......

Vinnie_Johnson
11-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Howdy, I'm Travis and I'm STRAIGHT

:lmao What a Homo

TexasTJ
11-16-2008, 06:02 PM
Howdy, I'm Travis and I'm STRAIGHT

:lmao What a Homo

Obviously, as your ancestors (Injuns) before you, you LOST EVERYTHING in translation. STRAIGHT means NOT gay. It's ok, I know what happens when you redskins get liquored up. You get a pass from me tonto. Signed, Kemosabe

MannyIsGod
11-16-2008, 06:09 PM
Injuns huh?

TexasTJ
11-16-2008, 06:11 PM
Injuns huh?

INJINS??

pickle girl
11-16-2008, 09:36 PM
Travis you have any pictures of you in your Boxers? :)

MrChug
11-16-2008, 10:00 PM
I'm gonna PM you some pix of a man holding a cucumber...tell me what your feelings are when you see them. Just relax and speak freely. You are among friends (okay maybe not).

Loli
11-16-2008, 10:03 PM
Travis check your PMs! :)

TexasTJ
11-16-2008, 10:25 PM
I'm gonna PM you some pix of a man holding a cucumber...tell me what your feelings are when you see them. Just relax and speak freely. You are among friends (okay maybe not).

Wow, you have pics of men with cucumbers!? Is it your personal website? You shouldn't spam the boards posting for your gay website. That's wrong.

MrChug
11-16-2008, 11:43 PM
Wow, you have pics of men with cucumbers!? Is it your personal website? You shouldn't spam the boards posting for your gay website. That's wrong.

I was just trying to see what emotional feelings you had about cucumbers. I was really thinking it was the CUM in cucumbers that would arouse you. My guess is that you're already excited.

Fag.

RashoFan
11-16-2008, 11:45 PM
OMG...
how lame is this sh*t.

TexasTJ
11-16-2008, 11:59 PM
OMG...
how lame is this sh*t.
You must spend a LOT of time thinking about cucumbers to even parse the word to get you going! That's just weird! Even if you are gay, that's still weird. You want to know too much about other men, I've told you, "I'm STRAIGHT" that means, NOT like you. Get it? Surely they have a gay/lesbian board for you to share your cucumber escapades with. Search for it, you need to open up to those who share your interests. You DO get quite emotional about cucumbers, don't you? Surely there are other kinky pervs who would LOVE you for their buddy. You're barking up the wrong tree here tho missy. Don't be ashamed of who you are, TELL THE WORLD THAT YOU'RE GAY AND LIKE CUCUMBERS DAMMIT! You'll feel better, I'm sure of it! Good luck with that.

mouse
11-17-2008, 12:11 AM
Travis you may be making this ST love connection your trying to achieve a tad bit difficult in my view, just a heads up. :tu

jcrod
11-17-2008, 12:21 AM

TexasTJ
11-17-2008, 12:33 AM
Travis you may be making this ST love connection your trying to achieve a tad bit difficult in my view, just a heads up. :tu

WELCOME HOME MOUSE! I've been accused of being one of your TROLLS all day! I didn't have a clue what they were talking about till someone PM'd me and explained it. Now I'm gun-shy, is it real or is it Mouse-o-rex. How can you tell? Anyway, I've had about the funnest time in the past 3 months today, so thanks for the invite. It's pretty easy to find out who has a brain and who doesn't. YOU BETTER NOT HIT ON ME AS A CHICK EITHER!! That'd be UNCOOL. No more coming to my place and partying. I also thought Loli was you. It isn't, is it?? I didn't even respond.

RashoFan
11-17-2008, 12:43 AM
You must spend a LOT of time thinking about cucumbers to even parse the word to get you going! That's just weird! Even if you are gay, that's still weird. You want to know too much about other men, I've told you, "I'm STRAIGHT" that means, NOT like you. Get it? Surely they have a gay/lesbian board for you to share your cucumber escapades with. Search for it, you need to open up to those who share your interests. You DO get quite emotional about cucumbers, don't you? Surely there are other kinky pervs who would LOVE you for their buddy. You're barking up the wrong tree here tho missy. Don't be ashamed of who you are, TELL THE WORLD THAT YOU'RE GAY AND LIKE CUCUMBERS DAMMIT! You'll feel better, I'm sure of it! Good luck with that.

This PUTZ has NO IDEA who I am!:rollin
If you would like some pointers on how to be a real man, I'll let you converse with my BF.

TexasTJ
11-17-2008, 01:02 AM
This PUTZ has NO IDEA who I am!:rollin
If you would like some pointers on how to be a real man, I'll let you converse with my BF.

Like I said, I'm NEW and only know mouse and big Zack. To assume I know you is nonsense. Either you ARE the gay wad I thought, you referred to your BF being a "REAL man", or you're one messed up female. Either way, I really don't care. I was hoping you'd take the hint when you said you didn't like me and just go your way and I'd go mine. I couldn't care LESS who you are.

RashoFan
11-17-2008, 02:22 AM
:loser
I am a woman, I am not a lesbian. I do not "think" about cucumbers. And I never said I didn't like you. I only stating "OMG...how lame is this sh*t". and called you a putz. You are a lame troll.

Steve Perry
11-17-2008, 04:28 AM
I am a woman,

hear me roar! :)

Travis needs to don't stop believing..................

Troll
11-17-2008, 08:50 AM
I am a woman, I am not a lesbian. I do not "think" about cucumbers. And I never said I didn't like you. I only stating "OMG...how lame is this sh*t". and called you a putz. You are a lame troll.

Travis is not a troll and could use your support,

ididnotnothat
11-17-2008, 09:09 AM
There have a been a few hookups in here so maybe you could be the next.

MoSpur
11-17-2008, 10:05 AM
This thread is hilarious.

Bigzax
11-17-2008, 10:06 AM
damn travis, rashofan has bigguns and was your best shot...

that's down the drain, so i'd call it a day and go back to sexfriendfinder...:wakeup

Vinnie_Johnson
11-17-2008, 10:08 AM
Travis check your PMs! :)

Nice eye shadow.:toast

Richard Cranium
11-17-2008, 10:19 AM
There are plenty of fish in the sea Travis but you have to have the right bait and a big hook doesn't hurt.

mrsmaalox
11-17-2008, 10:39 AM
damn travis, rashofan has bigguns and was your best shot...

that's down the drain, so i'd call it a day and go back to sexfriendfinder...:wakeup

I believe I have heard that RashoFan has recently been taken off the market.......

Bigzax
11-17-2008, 11:01 AM
we have a new contestant!

ScoobyDoo
11-17-2008, 02:03 PM
ris redreck rots ro rance rin rell ruv rettin russy rat rursrok

SpursFanFirst
11-18-2008, 09:05 AM
I wanna meet THEM! HOOK a STRAIGHT guy up with some of those really HOT chicks that always hang out with gay guys! SHE will thank you, I promise.

I'm sorry, but....ewww! This thread is creeping me out!

tlongII
11-18-2008, 09:22 AM
You know, there probably should be an "instruction manual" before signing up on ST.

I. Hustle
11-18-2008, 02:59 PM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/atxcowboi/i-love-gay-cowboys-335.jpg Travis

:downspin:

DarkReign
11-18-2008, 04:00 PM
Absolutely full of win.

At no point in my time since finding ST did I ever get the impression that this place could double as a dating service.

But I guess when your self-description on dating sites routinely start with the line...

Howdy, I'm Travis and I'm STRAIGHT...

...there might be some underlying issues at hand here beyond the obvious misapplication of a sports forum.

MannyIsGod
11-18-2008, 04:27 PM

This thread just keeps on giving.

ashbeeigh
11-18-2008, 04:32 PM
I'm glad I finally read this thread. It's a winner.

I Love Me Some Me
11-18-2008, 05:23 PM
Yo holmes, to BelAire!

JudynTX
11-18-2008, 05:38 PM
Hey, if you are lonely, watch this.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/shiba-inu-puppy-cam

Loli
11-18-2008, 06:19 PM
Travis check your pms! :)

TexasTJ
11-18-2008, 09:10 PM
http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr305/texastravisj/memouseandbeans.jpg

Here you go everyone. FYI I didn't even know what a troll was till I was accused of being one and someone, NOT from THIS board, explained it to me.

The only reason I'm posting it is because mouse asked me to. I had lots of fun answering the imbeciles and "know it alls" the other day. It was actually very cool, until I realized some of you are really people I wouldn't want to know anyway.

MannyIsGod
11-18-2008, 09:22 PM

I don't think any of us are busting down your door to hang out with you Travis. You're the one who was upset no one was RSVPing to your little party. Don't get butt hurt just because you posted some of the most desperate pleas for ass that I've ever seen in my life and people were entertained by it. No need to knock us bro, you came to us looking for your love connection.

tlongII
11-18-2008, 09:28 PM
Travis, you seem like a good guy. But, baked beans??? C'mon!

TexasTJ
11-18-2008, 09:31 PM
Travis, you seem like a good guy. But, baked beans??? C'mon!

YOu know it's for poor people, right? They have the desire to be warm too. What better way to warm them up than with LOTS of Beans. There were 10 cans!!!!

TexasTJ
11-18-2008, 09:40 PM

I don't think any of us are busting down your door to hang out with you Travis. You're the one who was upset no one was RSVPing to your little party. Don't get butt hurt just because you posted some of the most desperate pleas for ass that I've ever seen in my life and people were entertained by it. No need to knock us bro, you came to us looking for your love connection.

First of all, the post about the GTG was for MOUSE and his crew. I had no idea anyone else would even be interested. I needed to know how much beer and OTHER I would need. They kept saying GTG at Travis's but no one was telling ME if they were or were NOT coming. That was prolly my FIRST post. It surprised me so many people thought I was being desperate. I'm not now, and have RARELY been desperate, although I was in the military in the 80's....So, what YOU consider desperate pleas for ass was a simple introduction to your CLUB board because I was new. ANYWHERE I post I focus on the women, because I'm a guy. Pretty simple, even for people like you to understand, at least I THOUGHT it was, but some of you guys are so insecure you can't handle somebody with balls coming onto a PUBLIC forum where I was TOLD there would be single ladies and making my intentions clear. So, you have a good time, a good life, and do what you gotta do, but you can leave me out of it. Thanks.

CuckingFunt
11-18-2008, 09:48 PM
There really is a spectacular amount of win in this thread.

PakiDan
11-18-2008, 09:50 PM
Mouse,

You pulled a doozy here.... where do you find these clowns? P.S. For all those fine ST ladies PMing Travis.... I'm single too! Dark meat is better! :lol:lol

TexasTJ
11-18-2008, 09:58 PM
Mouse,

You pulled a doozy here.... where do you find these clowns? P.S. For all those fine ST ladies PMing Travis.... I'm single too! Dark meat is better! :lol:lol

IF I were a clown, or a moron, I would certainly fit in better here.

MannyIsGod
11-18-2008, 10:24 PM
If you hate it so much why are you still around? There's the door buddy.

TexasTJ
11-18-2008, 10:30 PM
If you hate it so much why are you still around? There's the door buddy.

Never said I hated it moron. Just making an OBVIOUS point that went right over your head.... I saw you posted on the other board you are beginning to think...It's about time. How have you survived on your own so long? OH, you live with your mother and sit in the basement in a lawn chair online while eating cheetohs!

mouse
11-18-2008, 11:49 PM
Mouse,

You pulled a doozy here.... where do you find these clowns?l

The circus. :smokin

Creepn
11-19-2008, 12:22 AM
Honestly, I think Mouse played you by telling you to post here Travis.

TexasTJ
11-19-2008, 01:11 AM

No biggie, I like to meet new people, just not assholes. Seem to be quite a few of those on here for sure. Mouse is cool. He told me what was up, late, but he told me. I just have to try and get the meatheads to go back to their video games and stop hatin on me. I consider myself a nice guy and a good friend, but some of the people on here are just crass. No class whatsoever. I'm not used to being around those kinds of people and if they wanna throw their "2cents" in, nobody's gonna stop em. But I can hang, they don't bother me. In fact the first day was really fun for me with all the posts. I haven't been in conversations with crazy people like that before and it was kinda cool because some of them are so, shall we say, challenged? So, its kewl, I'll spend some time on here because I DO like the SPURS, and also like to meet new folks. DECENT folks.

pickle girl
11-19-2008, 01:27 AM

That was Vlassic!

Smackie Chan
11-19-2008, 01:32 AM

He has a point mouse! next time you think you want to go around and give someone a ST link you better do a better job at interviewing them first!

Call them a Moron or a Fag and watch their reaction, just don't go around giving out this link until you are absolutely sure they are worthy to be humiliated!

come on mouse! you know better, your not new at this!!

Richard Cranium
11-19-2008, 08:42 AM
I wouldn't worry too much about Manny. There was a time when he was single too and he ain't exactly mr . smooth when it comes to women.

Ginofan
11-19-2008, 09:01 AM
I find it somewhat unsettling that a grown man uses the word "kewl".

Fonzie
11-19-2008, 09:38 AM

Aaaaaaay......that ain't kewl. :td

Djour Djilios
11-19-2008, 12:52 PM

I'm sure someone who has a pic of Jesus wearing a Manu shirt knows the definition of kewl! :lmao

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5558/jesusmanuhomeboy2lx3.jpg

MiamiHeat.
02-20-2009, 12:19 AM
Update on Travis: The man is back at work and is having sex with two different girls each week. Right now he is on a date i will ask him to maybe post by Saturday. :tu

MavTalker
02-20-2009, 01:26 PM
this guy has spurschic written all over him...

lineup cougars!