PDA

View Full Version : Is Report Kobe Offer $90 Million Net By Olympiacos

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-16-2008, 11:56 AM
http://thehoop.blogspot.com/2008/11/more-rumors-about-kobe-bryant.html

More rumors about Kobe Bryant made their way into the sports sites of the interweb. The first one came via Yahoo Sports and the article by Adrian Wojnarowski about Kobe Bryant's antics during the Olympics as he became the self-proclaimed sage and natural leader of the USA team.. apparently the new deal that the Olympiakos administration is offering to Kobe Bryant is a staggering 90 million dollars for a 3 year contract.

The new article from talkbasket.net picks up on Yahoo's article to bring Kobe Bryant back into the spotlight and goes into great length to detail why would the NBA superstar be willing to make the jump to Europe and enjoy the riches of Olympiakos. The taxation system is completely different in Europe and besides the Aggelopoulos brothers, the moguls of the steel industry have lots of cash to splash out in order to lure even the most glamorous stars to Piraeus.

The arguments make sense that Kobe Bryant can potentially make ridiculous amounts of money playing in Greece especially if the Josh Childress experiment bears fruit. Technically it has because the fans of Olympiakos bought every single season ticket! As far as endorsements go Kobe Bryant would be still be treated like roayalty as he is treated now in the NBA and he can still get lucrative deals and advertise his name in Europe for a change.

The following extract is taken directly from the article of Adrian Wojnarowski and might explain the situation in just a few words:

"Now, Bryant is chasing a championship with the specter of a contract opt-out this summer. Already, a source close to his camp says that European powers have reached out quietly to his representation and set baselines for a possible free-agent contract. Offers of $30 million a year in Greece and Italy promise to be on the table, and, says one associate, “I guarantee whatever happens that Kobe will take that whole European thing down to the wire before he re-signs with the Lakers."

If this rumor becomes a reality it will mean the Aggelopoulos brothers do actually mean business and their aim will be to transform Olympikos into an NBA caliber club.

Lakers_55
11-16-2008, 11:57 AM
give up already, Kobe's staying put.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-16-2008, 12:00 PM
give up already, Kobe's staying put.

IDIOT. How many time I have to explain here? I am NOT Olympiacos fan. I am fan of their arch rival PAO. I am just reporting fact he is be offer this contract. If you do not like to hear this news then STFU.

Indazone
11-16-2008, 12:23 PM
If you don't want people to dogpile on you I would stop calling everyone idiots and stupid Americans and telling them to STFU.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-16-2008, 12:28 PM
If you don't want people to dogpile on you I would stop calling everyone idiots and stupid Americans and telling them to STFU.

I am just get sick of how I am treat here. I post news and give sources and I am attack and there is endless jokes about Greek people.

Then if I give example from Greece media I am call liar and Greek country is get endless insults.

Americans in this forum is start to act almost as racist as ones in Rockets forum.

dirk4mvp
11-16-2008, 12:29 PM
When are you gonna realize he's not going anywhere?

dbreiden83080
11-16-2008, 12:44 PM
If Kobe's leaves the NBA he'll never be heard from again. You think anyone in the sports media gives a shit about Kobe Bryant playing overseas professionally?? It's the NBA or nothing as far as a legacy goes and he is not going down with a great legacy if he sells out and flees the NBA..

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-16-2008, 01:26 PM
If Kobe's leaves the NBA he'll never be heard from again. You think anyone in the sports media gives a shit about Kobe Bryant playing overseas professionally?? It's the NBA or nothing as far as a legacy goes and he is not going down with a great legacy if he sells out and flees the NBA..

Olympiacos games is on NBATV and ESPN360 already without Kobe. You are fool. Angelopoulos who is owner of Olympiacos already say he has been talk to ESPN. if he can sign player such as Kobe or Lebron or Wade games will be televise on ESPN.

dbreiden83080
11-16-2008, 03:19 PM
Olympiacos games is on NBATV and ESPN360 already without Kobe. You are fool. Angelopoulos who is owner of Olympiacos already say he has been talk to ESPN. if he can sign player such as Kobe or Lebron or Wade games will be televise on ESPN.

Bull-Shit is what i say to that. It will take years and years with almost every star in the game having to go over there to play, for anyone to pay more attention to that than the NBA. The NBA is the premiere league in the world of basketball and will remain that way for many years to come.. Kobe is 30 years old, his legacy will be defined most by what he does in the NBA with the Lakers most likely, in the next 4 to 5 years. Fleeing the NBA for a few mil more will destroy his legacy. The MJ comparisons will be even more laughable. You are a fool if you think Kobe is leaving the NBA. It's not happening..

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-16-2008, 03:21 PM
Bull-Shit is what i say to that. It will take years and years with almost every star in the game having to go over there to play, for anyone to pay more attention to that than the NBA. The NBA is the premiere league in the world of basketball and will remain that way for many years to come.. Kobe is 30 years old, his legacy will be defined most by what he does in the NBA with the Lakers most likely, in the next 4 to 5 years. Fleeing the NBA for a few mil more will destroy his legacy. The MJ comparisons will be even more laughable. You are a fool if you think Kobe is leaving the NBA. It's not happening..

:rolleyes few million more:blah

dbreiden83080
11-16-2008, 03:33 PM

Hey Genius Kobe is already probably making over 30 mil a year or close to it, with endorsements. Not everything is about money when you are already incredibly rich.. His legacy is at stake here. Selling out will ruin him..

robbie380
11-16-2008, 03:35 PM

are you still using the old exchange rate?

ChumpDumper
11-16-2008, 03:38 PM
1) Another thread?

2) It's about time the Greek league got some decent players. (I'll say it in every "Kobe to Greece" thread)

Indazone
11-16-2008, 03:39 PM
:rolleyes

Kobe Goes Kobe Stays

Big deal. Kobe is the best basketball player on the planet. Kobe does what Kobe gonna do. He will be successful and his legacy will follow him wherever he goes.

Nobody questions MJ at all. He took too years off and he was still "His Airness" Kobe will still be the "Black Mamba" no matter what he does.

coachmac87
11-16-2008, 03:44 PM
Kobe isnt going anywhere...I mean he will listen but it doesnt mean he is jumpin ship. Its not about the money anymore for Kobe..He does not need money. He wants to win NBA Championships. Not European Championships. If he left it would really mess up his image if he left. Him being accused of rape, then he chokes in the finals...then bolts to Europe for strictly the $$$$....I dont buy it. He loves the game to much. LeBron has a better chance of going to Europe because he is still young and...Lets be real I think Lebron is all about the benjamins right now. Championships will be nice and he will win one...But he is trying to become the richest athlete ever. The money means more to Lebron in his stage of his career than Kobe...

It is NOT happenin

dbreiden83080
Big deal. Kobe is the best basketball player on the planet. Kobe does what Kobe gonna do. He will be successful and his legacy will follow him wherever he goes.
Nobody questions MJ at all. He took too years off and he was still "His Airness" Kobe will still be the "Black Mamba" no matter what he does.

MJ is the best player that ever lived and he left for baseball then came back to the NBA and dominated to the tune of another 3-peat.. Kobe has so much to prove in the NBA and on his own without Shaq it is crazy. If he flees overseas you will not hear much from him ever again. Nobody will care..

BRHornet45
son Kobe does not want to play in high school gyms

coachmac87
Kobe isnt going anywhere...I mean he will listen but it doesnt mean he is jumpin ship. Its not about the money anymore for Kobe..He does not need money. He wants to win NBA Championships. Not European Championships. If he left it would really mess up his image if he left. Him being accused of rape, then he chokes in the finals...then bolts to Europe for strictly the $$$$....I dont buy it. He loves the game to much. LeBron has a better chance of going to Europe because he is still young and...Lets be real I think Lebron is all about the benjamins right now. Championships will be nice and he will win one eventually...But he is trying to become the richest athlete ever. The money means more to Lebron in his stage of his career than Kobe...

It is NOT happenin

dbreiden83080
11-16-2008, 03:45 PM
Kobe isnt going anywhere...I mean he will listen but it doesnt mean he is jumpin ship. Its not about the money anymore for Kobe..He does not need money. He wants to win NBA Championships. Not European Championships.

DING DING DING DING

We have a winner folks...

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-16-2008, 03:52 PM
are you still using the old exchange rate?

It is 90 million US dollars net why would I use exchange rate? Olympiacos pays American players in euros or dollars whichever is more or however they want.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-16-2008, 03:53 PM
Hey Genius Kobe is already probably making over 30 mil a year or close to it, with endorsements. Not everything is about money when you are already incredibly rich.. His legacy is at stake here. Selling out will ruin him..

Funny I see story in Greek paper says he will make more endorsements in Greece than he do now in US. Olympiacos owners have already been working on this even he will get raise from Nike. Club have many big endorsement deals already. of course Americans believes there is no commercials or companies in all Europe.:rolleyes

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-16-2008, 03:56 PM
son Kobe does not want to play in high school gyms

You are liar. Olympiacos have 14,776 "gym" and can hold 16,000 with the folding chairs. they sell EVERY season ticket within 2 weeks of Childress signing. You Americans can stop now with these myths you keep create in your own minds.

16,000 season tickets sold in 2 weeks can match performance of any NBA club.

And has already been say over and over many new arenas are being built in A1 including Olympiacos. Better then the Staples Center so you are just being a jackass.

Biernutz
11-16-2008, 03:56 PM
The Lakers will pay him what he want's. Upper deck tickets will jump from $200 per game to $400. A beer and a dog will be $75. Enjoy Faker fan!

Purple & Gold
11-16-2008, 04:05 PM
I think it's very possible that Kobe would go to Europe especially if they give him player options after each year. But I think it would take at least 40 Million a year.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-16-2008, 04:08 PM
I think it's very possible that Kobe would go to Europe especially if they give him player options after each year. But I think it would take at least 40 Million a year.

$30 million net is much more than $40 million in NBA.

dirk4mvp
11-16-2008, 04:09 PM
You are liar. Olympiacos have 14,776 "gym" and can hold 16,000 with the folding chairs. they sell EVERY season ticket within 2 weeks of Childress signing. You Americans can stop now with these myths you keep create in your own minds.

16,000 season tickets sold in 2 weeks can match performance of any NBA club.

And has already been say over and over many new arenas are being built in A1 including Olympiacos. Better then the Staples Center so you are just being a jackass.

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LAMO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

dbreiden83080
11-16-2008, 04:10 PM
Funny I see story in Greek paper says he will make more endorsements in Greece than he do now in US. Olympiacos owners have already been working on this even he will get raise from Nike. Club have many big endorsement deals already. of course Americans believes there is no commercials or companies in all Europe.:rolleyes

"Funny" What, i am not arguing with you that he won't make more money overseas, are you even reading my posts?? He is already incredibly rich, and if he wants a legacy on par with his massive EGO, he better stay the hell in the NBA.. Do you get it now??

dirk4mvp
11-16-2008, 04:10 PM
http://www.atdamerican.com/images/large/CHF064MS-1.jpg

Purple & Gold
11-16-2008, 04:13 PM
$30 million net is much more than $40 million in NBA.

No he would need at least 40 million net and closer to 50 I would think. If he gets paid like that he'll just opt out and play a year till the next collective bargaining agreement. Take a little break save his legs and come back the next year.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-16-2008, 04:18 PM
No he would need at least 40 million net and closer to 50 I would think. If he gets paid like that he'll just opt out and play a year till the next collective bargaining agreement. Take a little break save his legs and come back the next year.

lol this is nonsense. It has been report now in both Italy and Greece his asking price is $25-$30 million net per season.

Even a club in Spain has offered $25 million net and he would talk with them.

Purple & Gold
11-16-2008, 04:19 PM
I doubt he leaves for 30 million. 40 million+ I could see it.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-16-2008, 04:24 PM
I doubt he leaves for 30 million. 40 million+ I could see it.

If Kobe own agents says asking price is $25-30 million this is asking price. It is being report all over Italy and Greece and even in US in yahoo.

It seem couple clubs in Italy consider $30 million net.

One club in Spain consider $25 million net.

Of course offer of Greek club Olympiacos of $30 million net with maybe another $10 million in bonus pay net every year is by far best offer.

It seems Lakers best offer is only like $12 million net and no bonuses.

Dr. Gonzo
11-16-2008, 04:24 PM
I can see it happening. He would be considered a trail blazer of sorts and could single handedly win many championships over in Greece. Also, with the U.S. economy going to shit and possibly getting worse, he would be better off going overseas.

MrChug
11-16-2008, 04:28 PM
"Funny" What, i am not arguing with you that he won't make more money overseas, are you even reading my posts?? He is already incredibly rich, and if he wants a legacy on par with his massive EGO, he better stay the hell in the NBA.. Do you get it now??

No...is report KBP is douchebag amazing.

Avitus1
11-16-2008, 04:28 PM
Why would they even need Kobe over there? I mean Greek basketball players are so much better then ours.... :rollin

Purple & Gold
11-16-2008, 04:33 PM
If Kobe own agents says asking price is $25-30 million this is asking price. It is being report all over Italy and Greece and even in US in yahoo.

It seem couple clubs in Italy consider $30 million net.

One club in Spain consider $25 million net.

Of course offer of Greek club Olympiacos of $30 million net with maybe another $10 million in bonus pay net every year is by far best offer.

It seems Lakers best offer is only like $12 million net and no bonuses.

It would also force Stern's hand to lose lots of the bargaining agreement. It would be a great move for him because he would only have to sit out 1 year.

ducks
11-16-2008, 04:35 PM
When are you gonna realize he's not going anywhere?

90 million is alot

BRHornet45
11-16-2008, 05:06 PM
son maybe your right. Kobe will love playing in places like this .... (by the way do yall put the fold out chairs next to the bleachers?? oh and nice American flag. I am assuming that is a tribute to the American players over there?)
http://i38.tinypic.com/2q0q82g.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/34hw5kj.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-16-2008, 05:44 PM
son maybe your right. Kobe will love playing in places like this .... (by the way do yall put the fold out chairs next to the bleachers?? oh and nice American flag. I am assuming that is a tribute to the American players over there?)

Your idiot posts is not even funny.

Lakers_55
11-16-2008, 06:33 PM
IDIOT. How many time I have to explain here? I am NOT Olympiacos fan. I am fan of their arch rival PAO. I am just reporting fact he is be offer this contract. If you do not like to hear this news then STFU.

Hey, you're Greek, right? Greeks like butt sex. Go get your asshole reamed by a big Black American basketball player.

IDIOT.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-16-2008, 06:34 PM
Hey, you're Greek, right? Greeks like butt sex. Go get your asshole reamed by a big Black American basketball player.

IDIOT.

Me? I am no queer I assure you.

Lakers_55
11-16-2008, 06:38 PM
Me? I am no queer I assure you.

Denial is the first sign of latent homosexuality. Do you find yourself bending over for no apparent reason? Do you suffer from rectal itch?

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-16-2008, 06:39 PM
Denial is the first sign of latent homosexuality. Do you find yourself bending over for no apparent reason? Do you suffer from rectal itch?

You seem expert on such condition. Wonder why:rolleyes

Kobe™
11-16-2008, 06:40 PM
Ay Bill
When will you realize he isn't going anywhere.

Lakers_55
11-16-2008, 06:42 PM
You seem expert on such condition. Wonder why:rolleyes

If you read my posts, I have a wife. If you call people out here, we will return the favor. You just made a new thread about Kobe playing in Europe, now here's another. You are like tlong and his Oden threads. He is tolerable, you are annoying.

DMX7
11-16-2008, 06:49 PM
lol, you don't have the market to get Kobe. The league doesn't have the players that will give him the challange either. The Hawks got better without Childress, lol.

BRHornet45
11-16-2008, 06:55 PM
our arenas is just as good as any NBA you IDIOT amerikans. look for yourself

mystargtr34
11-16-2008, 07:16 PM
http://www.atdamerican.com/images/large/CHF064MS-1.jpg

:lol

Bob Lanier
11-16-2008, 07:42 PM
http://images.autoanything.com/images/products/med/home_garage_accessories/on_the_edge_marketing/otem_folding_chair_810031_pistons_hero.jpg
Folding Chairs Win Championships.

Bob Lanier
11-16-2008, 07:46 PM
http://graphic-design.tjs-labs.com/pictures/baby-day-12-01-1948-106.jpg

Anti.Hero
11-16-2008, 08:06 PM
Greece still use fruit basket for hoop. Kobe use to Amerikan basket.

DMX7
11-16-2008, 08:29 PM
lol, only way you're going to get to see Kobe is if you visit America. HAHA!

Allanon
11-19-2008, 07:24 PM
I just saw a special on ESPN regarding Josh Chilldress, Kobe & LeBron.

First of all, JChill is totally pimpin it in Greece. He lives in the sun, has a private Volvo, maid and chef. 3 story apartment in Sunny Greece, he's livin' the life. He looks totally happy over there.

He absolutely loves it over there and he feels like a Movie Star, everybody tries to get his autograph no matter where he goes. I even saw a video of some dude kissing his feet.

The Angelopoulos Brothers (owners of Olympiacos and the reported $50 million offer)
"No there is no logic in $50 million for 1 year. But there are other benefits that may make a more known player than Josh come over to the Euroleague."

But D'Antoni (coach of the Knicks and Italian league coach for 20 years) says Kobe and LeBron will never go to Europe. Why?

"Michael Jordan. Both Kobe and LeBron want to be the best ever...to be the best, you have to play in the NBA.

You can't build an NBA legacy with Euro dollars."

Kobayagi
11-19-2008, 08:28 PM
I even saw a video of some dude kissing his feet.

Forget millions of euros, he should go to Greece for that alone.