PDA

View Full Version : My E-Mail to Linnicome. Or whatever his name is

spur219
02-21-2005, 05:59 PM
First of all congratulations in writing such a dumb and irrelevant article. For you to say that Ginobili shouldn't of made it because he averages 4 points less than Melo is really such a very stupid comment. Stop being a stat geek and realize that is not all about stats. It's also about hustle,making your teammates better. Melo in no way shape or form makes his teammates better. He is always looking for his own shot which explains on why he shoots such a low percentage from the field. Does this mean that a selfish player should be an allstar. Manu in the other hand plays with hustle, but most of all heart. What he brings to the game is far more important than what shows up in the stat sheet. He makes his teammates better and can also score and is one hell of a defender but most of all he brings heart. That is what makes an allstar. Manu Ginobili deserves to be there and your article is very bias. And you know what Chris Webber was snubbed and maybe Mike Bibby but LAMAR ODOM! Oh my god you must be a complete idiot when it comes to the game of basketball. What the hell has Odom done all season. Do you also realize that the West already had Tim Duncan, Garnett, Amare, and Dirk. And you also want to add Elton Brand and Brad Miller. You also have to realize that you have to create a balanced roster. Look I hope not many people read your article because I am afraid that you have made people dumber about basketball. If you can get a job doing this then I sure can also. Look do me a favor and don't ever do another article until you get some sense about the game of basketball.

P.S. I really hope you respond because I am very curious of what your response to me will be. Thank You and go out and learn something.

FromWayDowntown
02-21-2005, 06:04 PM
I have found that the best way to get a response from national writers is to send off a very hard-nosed, in-your-face kind of letter, with ample use of terms like "idiot" and "stupid," about 2 weeks after the original column ran and after the author has posted a quasi-apology.

san antonio spurs
02-21-2005, 06:09 PM
I have found that the best way to get a response from national writers is to send off a very hard-nosed, in-your-face kind of letter, with ample use of terms like "idiot" and "stupid," about 2 weeks after the original column ran and after the author has posted a quasi-apology.
:lmao :lmao :lmao
LMFAO
________
Alexia1 cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/Alexia1)

ALVAREZ6
02-21-2005, 07:13 PM
Look I hope not many people read your article because I am afraid that you have made people dumber about basketball.

HAHAHAHA :lmao

Very nice.

ALVAREZ6
02-21-2005, 07:15 PM
Spur219, I also sent him an e-mail a while ago, but I didn't make it very long. I just wanted to get the point down that he is an ass face, so I didn't really go into detail because I figured everyone else would.

This is my E-Mail to the douche bag:

OK, this article is terrible, you think Ginobili didn't deserve the spot? You have no idea what you're talking about. You should start watching Spurs games to see how much of a dumbass you are. You have no clue how retarded you are, do you?

You think all of them should be on there before Manu, then what kind of weed are you smoking? Truly, you are just a very biased guy who lives in Denver. Calm down, Melo will get his cocky ass chances to play in the All-Star game...Obviously, the coaches voted Manu in to his spot, and they know WAY WAY WAY more about basketball than your pathetic self does. So you want to make an argument, talk to the coaches, because you're full of shit.

You do remember that Manu led his team over the " oh so amazing" USA team, where Melo barely played. That's the 2nd consecutive Argentinian victory over the USA team. Obviously, that took a lot more leadership than what Melo is made up of.

Good luck with your future sports articles, because you are a pathetic moron who doesn't deserve to ever talk about the NBA again.

FromWayDowntown
02-21-2005, 07:51 PM
OK, this article is terrible, you think Ginobili didn't deserve the spot? You have no idea what you're talking about. You should start watching Spurs games to see how much of a dumbass you are. You have no clue how retarded you are, do you?

You think all of them should be on there before Manu, then what kind of weed are you smoking? Truly, you are just a very biased guy who lives in Denver. Calm down, Melo will get his cocky ass chances to play in the All-Star game...Obviously, the coaches voted Manu in to his spot, and they know WAY WAY WAY more about basketball than your pathetic self does. So you want to make an argument, talk to the coaches, because you're full of shit.

You do remember that Manu led his team over the " oh so amazing" USA team, where Melo barely played. That's the 2nd consecutive Argentinian victory over the USA team. Obviously, that took a lot more leadership than what Melo is made up of.

Good luck with your future sports articles, because you are a pathetic moron who doesn't deserve to ever talk about the NBA again.

We really should develop a textbook on writing to get a response from media members. Who needs to engage a writer in a real debate when you can drop some insult-laden note and curse your way to persuasion.

Aside from that, you might note, again, that the writer, on February 19, written a second column (posted in another thread on this website) in which he acknowledges the criticism he's received and attempts to see the merits of "Manu as All-Star." Writing to him now about a column that he wrote 2 weeks ago isn't likely to change his mind; he's already changed his mind and acknowledged the criticism.

san antonio spurs
02-21-2005, 07:59 PM
We really should develop a textbook on writing to get a response from media members. Who needs to engage a writer in a real debate when you can drop some insult-laden note and curse your way to persuasion.

Aside from that, you might note, again, that the writer, on February 19, written a second column (posted in another thread on this website) in which he acknowledges the criticism he's received and attempts to see the merits of "Manu as All-Star." Writing to him now about a column that he wrote 2 weeks ago isn't likely to change his mind; he's already changed his mind and acknowledged the criticism.
they didn't even get the point in ur first post,
and u make this one even harder for those gentlemen to comprehend
but, u can still post a third one in the manner they understand... AKA insults or curse,then they can get what u tried to tell them before they started rolling and making themselves look smart. :lmao
________
Web Shows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)