PDA

View Full Version : Curse you Ronald McDonald

Blake
11-17-2008, 12:14 PM
Honestly, I can't stand McDonald's and it wouldn't surprise me if their food is made up of leftover nuclear waste, yet somehow I still get drawn in by the tractor beam that eminates from the golden arches.

Sure enough, I found what the dark side of me has been searching for in the past few months:

the $1 sausage biscuit and hash brown deal.

I ate it at about 8 am and had to use my car battery and jumper cables to jump start my clogged up heart valves at about 10 am.

My stomach is going into meltdown mode and it's going around back and kicking me in the ass.

After work, I'm planning on going to walmart and getting a garden hose with a power spray nozzle in order to give myself a colonoscopy.

This sucks. I hope this doesn't happen again after I eat it tomorrow.

I. Hustle
11-17-2008, 12:40 PM
Again with this McDonalds shit?

Blake
11-17-2008, 12:47 PM
I can't stop. I need help.

Dr. Gonzo
11-17-2008, 12:48 PM
Leftover nuclear waste?

What did they use the nuclear waste for in order for there to be leftovers?

Blake
11-17-2008, 12:57 PM
Leftover nuclear waste?

What did they use the nuclear waste for in order for there to be leftovers?

hmm...not sure.

McRibs? mcnugget sweet and sour sauce? big mac special sauce? filet o' 3 eyed fish?

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-17-2008, 12:57 PM
My son likes the playground there, so I'll eat a Mickey D's breakfast from time to time and let him play. I wouldn't go there otherwise I don't think. I can't remember the last time I ate there for lunch or dinner.

But their earnings were up something like 8% last quarter so their food must appeal to folks right now...at least their prices seem to.

Blake
11-17-2008, 01:02 PM
But their earnings were up something like 8% last quarter so their food must appeal to folks right now...at least their prices seem to.

I'm thinking it's the price thing.

If it were $1.50, I wouldn't get the sb/hb deal.......but $1? I'm there.

Just something about getting two things for a buck.

BacktoBasics
11-17-2008, 01:25 PM
Fast Food is the real terrorists.

Richard Cranium
11-17-2008, 01:46 PM
The McRib comebacks are the shit!

Blake
11-17-2008, 01:55 PM
The McRib comebacks are the shit!

yeah, that's one way to put it.

CheapBastard
11-17-2008, 01:58 PM
the $1 sausage biscuit and hash brown deal.

WTF!?!? My nearest McD's done did away with that deal. :cuss And you must have one weak ass stomach.

Blake
11-17-2008, 02:10 PM
WTF!?!? My nearest McD's done did away with that deal. :cuss And you must have one weak ass stomach.

pfft....

I can eat Capn Nail Crunch for breakfast topped with bleach instead of milk and not even burp.....

but just one whiff of a mcpatty and I can feel my lungs burn with the fire of 1000 mcd french fry heat lamps

JudynTX
11-17-2008, 02:14 PM
Damn Blake! You and your McDonald's. :rolleyes:lol

Blake
11-17-2008, 03:37 PM
Damn Blake! You and your McDonald's. :rolleyes:lol

I know....It just won't stop.

bus driver
11-17-2008, 04:52 PM
i usually hold out for Monopoly then i start eating Mickey D's again.

E20
11-17-2008, 05:16 PM
I had Panda Express. Good God. That shit was just fucking repulsive after the 5th bite.

Blake
11-17-2008, 05:29 PM
i usually hold out for Monopoly then i start eating Mickey D's again.

I had won a large coffee with one of the pull offs and had set it in my drink holder.

I forgot it was there and when I took the car to the car wash, the guys that do the vacuuming sucked it up.....(or stole it, but Im willing to give the benefit....)

curse you, car wash employee

Sunshine
11-17-2008, 05:36 PM
Their cinnamon melts are to DIE for.

RandomGuy
11-17-2008, 05:47 PM
My son likes the playground there, so I'll eat a Mickey D's breakfast from time to time and let him play. I wouldn't go there otherwise I don't think. I can't remember the last time I ate there for lunch or dinner.

That is about the only time I go there either.

The coffee is ok, but everything else: ech.

Burger King pwns McDonalds in just about every way.

The ONLY thing that McDonalds does better than Burger King is:
Real estate.

The golden arches are the supreme masters of finding great locations for franchises. Their food may be dry and tasteless, but if you think about where the McDonald's are from where you live/work, and then think about Burger King, I bet you good money that on average it is easier to get to the McDonald's.

Ronald McDonald
11-17-2008, 07:12 PM
I need help.

Here, this should help.

http://images.sportsline.com/images/partners/mcdonalds/video_still.jpg

Blake
11-18-2008, 09:18 AM
The ONLY thing that McDonalds does better than Burger King is:
Real estate.

The golden arches are the supreme masters of finding great locations for franchises. Their food may be dry and tasteless, but if you think about where the McDonald's are from where you live/work, and then think about Burger King, I bet you good money that on average it is easier to get to the McDonald's.

no question.

I can't think of any McDs that have closed down......

but at least 3 BKs come to mind........there was one at 1604/281; Blanco/West; and one at Naco/410.

Blake
11-18-2008, 09:19 AM
why in the FUCK would anyone in Texas go eat fast food somewhere that's not a Sonic or a Whataburger?

I can't afford the tip at Sonic

TDMVPDPOY
11-18-2008, 09:34 AM
isnt the mcrib made from dead terrorists ribs?

NOM NOM NOM that shit nao

Das Texan
11-18-2008, 10:05 AM
I can't afford the tip at Sonic

people still tip at sonic?

ever since they put in the credit card machine a few years back, my tips there have gone the way of the dodo bird.

NFO
11-18-2008, 01:13 PM
Curse you Ronald McDonald

You would curse out a clown? What kind of monster are you?

It is not the clown's fault that you keep coming back for the sausage biscuit / hash brown $1 deal.

baseline bum
11-18-2008, 01:15 PM

ever since they put in the credit card machine a few years back, my tips there have gone the way of the dodo bird.

:stirpot:

:lol

Blake
11-18-2008, 01:29 PM

He's no clown any more than Chucky is a fun doll for kids to play with.

It is not the clown's fault that you keep coming back for the sausage biscuit / hash brown $1 deal.

I have no proof, but I firmly believe they sprinkle crack in their food.

Blake
11-18-2008, 01:35 PM

good point, except that (maybe it's just me) I can't help but feel that when I swipe my card and the car hop sees that I've swiped my card that I either

a. get my order 30 minutes later, or
b. end up getting a cherry/limeade/loogy slushee

.....and they are usually pretty good about bringing food out in a timely manner

NFO
11-18-2008, 01:37 PM

Here is a solution:

Put in an application to work for Ronald McDonald and once you see how the food comes into the restaurant and how it ends up as the finishe product you will never want another $1 sausage biscuit / hash brown deal again. At least you would get to go to hamburger U.

Blake
11-18-2008, 01:50 PM
Here is a solution:

Put in an application to work for Ronald McDonald and once you see how the food comes into the restaurant and how it ends up as the finishe product you will never want another $1 sausage biscuit / hash brown deal again. At least you would get to go to hamburger U.

bad idea.

If I'm not mistaken, they give away free food to their employees, or at least a discount.....

and I've seen both the SuperSize Me documentary and the FastFood Nation flick and I dont care if there is an arm grinded up in my patty. I'm eating it.

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 01:51 PM

I would tend to agree. Those McSkillets are crazy good too.

NFO
11-18-2008, 02:05 PM
bad idea.

If I'm not mistaken, they give away free food to their employees, or at least a discount.....

and I've seen both the SuperSize Me documentary and the FastFood Nation flick and I dont care if there is an arm grinded up in my patty. I'm eating it.

Fair enough.

What if you had a traumatic experience at Mickey D's that would deter you from going there ever again. For example if you got raped by Ronald McDonald himself, that might be traumatice enough for you that everytime you say the golden arches you broke out in a cold sweat and avoided that place for eternity.

I think Travis from another thread was into dressing up like Ronald McDonald for ya.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-18-2008, 07:42 PM
The only good thing at McD's is the classic chicken club sandwich. The rest is shit.

Fermixalot
11-18-2008, 08:31 PM
why in the FUCK would anyone in Texas go eat fast food somewhere that's not a Sonic or a Whataburger?

A few years back a new Sonic popped up about 3 blocks away from my house. For some reason, my weight shot up after that.

And I began to sweat orange slushies.

Blake
11-19-2008, 09:34 AM
A few years back a new Sonic popped up about 3 blocks away from my house. For some reason, my weight shot up after that.

And I began to sweat orange slushies.

large orange slush: 460 calories
large french fries: 280 calories
super sonic cheeseburger w/mustard: 870 calories

1610 calories.

unless you are the super active athletic type, congratulations, you are 80% done eating for the day. You only have 390 more calories to go to hit that 2000 daily calorie allowance mark

manufor3
11-19-2008, 05:18 PM

:lmao

Spurtacular
07-29-2019, 11:29 PM
Again with this McDonalds shit?

:lol

I can't stop. I need help.

McDonald's couldn't uncuck you, could it?