PDA

View Full Version : can anyone top this?

Blake
11-17-2008, 01:00 PM
due to some car title issues, my stepdaughter is driving with a registration sticker that expired back in July.

I think the longest I ever went myself was about 3 months with an expired inspection sticker before breaking down and getting it done.

Dr. Gonzo
11-17-2008, 01:01 PM
In January of 2005 I was driving with a sticker that expired in November of 2003.

BacktoBasics
11-17-2008, 01:24 PM
I once stayed in a relationship for 10 years with a women who aborted 5 of my potential children.

Dr. Gonzo
11-17-2008, 01:25 PM
I once stayed in a relationship for 10 years with a women who aborted 5 of my potential children.

We have a winner.

I. Hustle
11-17-2008, 01:27 PM
When I was younger and my dad was a heroin addict I accidently poked myself with some needles that he left lying around and could have contracted some nasty diseases.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-17-2008, 01:28 PM
I have a runny nose this morning.

jman3000
11-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Only one of my testicles descended when I was a child and I had to have surgery to descend the second.

Blake
11-17-2008, 01:41 PM

definitely tops on the leaderboard so far

Blake
11-17-2008, 01:43 PM
When I was younger and my dad was a heroin addict I accidently poked myself with some needles that he left lying around and could have contracted some nasty diseases.

hmm.......was this a one time pokage?

and where exactly did you poke yourself?

and are you certain it was an "accident"?

Richard Cranium
11-17-2008, 01:44 PM

Not to mention the fact that only 2 were actually yours.

Blake
11-17-2008, 01:45 PM
I have a runny nose this morning.

yeah, snorting crack will do that to you.

kick the habit.

Blake
11-17-2008, 01:47 PM
Only one of my testicles descended when I was a child and I had to have surgery to descend the second.

meh. Even Lance Armstrong is doing just fine with one nut...

although it must suck when people mistake you for a woman when they hear you speak.

Dr. Gonzo
11-17-2008, 01:50 PM
yeah, snorting crack will do that to you.

kick the habit.

You can't snort crack.

Blake
11-17-2008, 01:53 PM
You can't snort crack.

Exactly

Hooters Girl
11-17-2008, 01:57 PM
One time at work I had a customer that was very rude so I went to the ladies room and rubbed my pussy on one of his buffalo wings.

Richard Cranium
11-17-2008, 02:00 PM
One time at work I had a customer that was very rude so I went to the ladies room and rubbed my pussy on one of his buffalo wings.

Smelled like fish but tasted like chicken?

DisAsTerBot
11-17-2008, 02:00 PM

teriyaki!!!!

BacktoBasics
11-17-2008, 02:02 PM
This thread delivers

Bean Dip
11-17-2008, 02:09 PM
I think the longest I ever went myself was about 3 months with an expired inspection sticker before breaking down and getting it done.

BigZak's inspection sticker expired in Jan 2008 if I'm not mistaken.

lebomb
11-17-2008, 02:12 PM

She actually lied to BacktoBasics, because all the kids were mine, and she didnt abort but actually had them. They are all professional athletes now........scattered throughout the NBA......you may know one of them.........his nickname is The Big Easy. :hat

Blake
11-17-2008, 02:13 PM

and that's bad because.........?

and if you rubbed yourself with the 3 mile island wings, seems to me that would hurt you more than it would hurt him

Blake
11-17-2008, 02:15 PM
BigZak's inspection sticker expired in Jan 2008 if I'm not mistaken.

for his car or from his proctologist?

baseline bum
11-17-2008, 02:16 PM
and that's bad because.........?

and if you rubbed yourself with the 3 mile island wings, seems to me that would hurt you more than it would hurt him

:lol

ORION
11-17-2008, 02:43 PM
One time I hid up in the ceiling above the girls locker room in high school with a video camera

I. Hustle
11-17-2008, 03:01 PM
hmm.......was this a one time pokage?

and where exactly did you poke yourself?

and are you certain it was an "accident"?

Nope. Happened all the time. Usually my hands. They would drop in between the cushions of the couch. I had a bad habit of sticking my hands between the cushions while watching tv.

def an accident.

Blake
11-17-2008, 03:35 PM
Nope. Happened all the time. Usually my hands. They would drop in between the cushions of the couch. I had a bad habit of sticking my hands between the cushions while watching tv.

def an accident.

see, I'm thinking you were sticking something else between the cushions while watching Plyboy TV.

CosmicCowboy
11-17-2008, 03:41 PM
Had a friend of mine that was banging a stripper that lived in his apartment complex. She told him that she was gonna set up a 2 on 1 with one of her stripper girlfriends...they scheduled it for Friday...The guy was totally insufferable all week bragging about it...the night came and sure enough the girlfriend showed up...they stripped him and tied him to the bedposts flat on his back...the "new" girl then stripped, poised herself right over his face...then instead of lowering herself she slid back a little and took a big dump right in the middle of his chest...jumped up, cleaned up, got dressed, and the two strippers went out partying all night and left him there tied up LOL.

Blake
11-17-2008, 04:05 PM
Had a friend of mine that was banging a stripper that lived in his apartment complex. She told him that she was gonna set up a 2 on 1 with one of her stripper girlfriends...they scheduled it for Friday...The guy was totally insufferable all week bragging about it...the night came and sure enough the girlfriend showed up...they stripped him and tied him to the bedposts flat on his back...the "new" girl then stripped, poised herself right over his face...then instead of lowering herself she slid back a little and took a big dump right in the middle of his chest...jumped up, cleaned up, got dressed, and the two strippers went out partying all night and left him there tied up LOL.

wow. When she told him "I'm dumping you", she really meant it.

2Blonde
11-17-2008, 04:49 PM

:wow Uh, I'm speechless. :wow

IronMexican
11-17-2008, 05:10 PM

Where can I meet these strippers? Whatever happened to the lip stick on a shirt collar? This is a lot better.

MrChug
11-17-2008, 05:31 PM
I killed someone who was terminally ill once. Kinda rude.

CosmicCowboy
11-17-2008, 08:24 PM
:wow Uh, I'm speechless. :wow

LOL

He was too. After the weekend I HAD to ask him how it went and he refused to talk about it.

I finally got him really REALLY drunk YEARS later and he fessed up.

I literally got stomach cramps from laughing so hard.

The image of him being tied to the headboard/footboard with good knots looking at a steaming turd on his chest was just TOO funny.

I never really liked the bondage stuff anyway. I'm all about reciprocity...and I was DAMN glad I didn't run up on a couple of stripper whackos like that.

CosmicCowboy
11-17-2008, 08:33 PM
Apparently he pissed off stripper #1 because he made it clear he wasn't interested in matrimony and she enlisted stripper #2 for payback.

tlongII
11-17-2008, 09:32 PM

Friend, huh? Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure...

CosmicCowboy
11-17-2008, 09:54 PM
Friend, huh? Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure...

Seriously.

The dude was SO proud of himself.

Somehow I managed to make it through my life without ever banging a crack whore stripper and I have no regrets.

And you TLong? LOL

mrsmaalox
11-18-2008, 09:23 AM
LOL

He was too. After the weekend I HAD to ask him how it went and he refused to talk about it.

I finally got him really REALLY drunk YEARS later and he fessed up.

I literally got stomach cramps from laughing so hard.

The image of him being tied to the headboard/footboard with good knots looking at a steaming turd on his chest was just TOO funny.

I never really liked the bondage stuff anyway. I'm all about reciprocity...and I was DAMN glad I didn't run up on a couple of stripper whackos like that.

Hmm, not even with silk blindfold and restraints?! And tickling with feathers?! or a little candle wax?! :cooldevil ;)

CosmicCowboy
11-18-2008, 10:00 AM
nope. No restraints for this cowboy.

marini martini
11-18-2008, 10:05 AM
nope. No restraints for this cowboy.

:lmao:lmao:lmao
You can say that again!!!!:toast

mrsmaalox
11-18-2008, 10:12 AM
Could have been one hell of a rodeo! :lol

CosmicCowboy
11-18-2008, 11:06 AM
LOL...I prefer a long leisurely bareback ride over a 8 second rodeo ride.

tonylongoriafan
11-18-2008, 11:14 AM
this is probably the best thread ever!

Dr. Gonzo
11-18-2008, 11:37 AM
I once knew a guy that drank about 20 beers in 17 hours. After being told of this incredible feat, I wondered how one can still be alive with so much alcohol in his system.

IronMexican
11-18-2008, 11:55 AM
this is probably the best thread ever!

No, that goes to the guy who had that story about working in the SBC center and was taking a shit next to Shaq. I wish I knew where that thread was.

Blake
11-18-2008, 12:03 PM
One time I hid up in the ceiling above the girls locker room in high school with a video camera

ah....the joys of being a janitor....

but why would you film yourself while hiding in the ceiling above the girls locker room?

Blake
11-18-2008, 12:06 PM
No, that goes to the guy who had that story about working in the SBC center and was taking a shit next to Shaq. I wish I knew where that thread was.

"hey SBC Center.......tell me how my a$$ taste
hey SBC Center.......tell me how my a$$ taste

Blake
11-18-2008, 12:09 PM
I once knew a guy that drank about 20 beers in 17 hours. After being told of this incredible feat, I wondered how one can still be alive with so much alcohol in his system.

I once knew a guy that ate about 20 sausage biscuit and hash brown combos from McDonalds in 17 days. After being told of this incredible feat, I wondered how I'm still alive with so much crap in my system.

tonylongoriafan
11-18-2008, 12:11 PM

i was just wondering if i were the only one who liked to getting going early and keep it going all day...wtf?

Dr. Gonzo
11-18-2008, 12:16 PM
i was just wondering if i were the only one who liked to getting going early and keep it going all day...wtf?

I don't think anyone else as the balls big enough to consume such a large amount of alcohol in that period of time.

I. Hustle
11-18-2008, 12:24 PM
I don't think anyone else as the balls big enough to consume such a large amount of alcohol in that period of time.

That's brass balls

mrsmaalox
11-18-2008, 12:26 PM
No way!! Damn that's hardcore!

Blake
11-18-2008, 12:57 PM

I bet the pregnant man has balls big enough to do it