PDA

View Full Version : Panellinios 84 - Panathinaikos 74

ChumpDumper
11-17-2008, 02:05 PM
Panellinios knocks off Panathinaikos

The big surprise in the Greek League over the weekend came from the defending champs as Panathinaikos suffered an 84-74 loss at Panellinios. The latter got an incredible performance Jurica Golemac who bagged 16 points, 9 assists and 8 rebounds, while Ivan Radenovic added 21 points for Panellinios as it defeated the Greens for the first time in 30 years. Sarunas Jasikevicius had 16 points for Panathinaikos, which lost for the first time this season in the Greek League.

The greens need Kobe more than Olympiacos does.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-17-2008, 02:13 PM
Panellinios knocks off Panathinaikos

The big surprise in the Greek League over the weekend came from the defending champs as Panathinaikos suffered an 84-74 loss at Panellinios. The latter got an incredible performance Jurica Golemac who bagged 16 points, 9 assists and 8 rebounds, while Ivan Radenovic added 21 points for Panellinios as it defeated the Greens for the first time in 30 years. Sarunas Jasikevicius had 16 points for Panathinaikos, which lost for the first time this season in the Greek League.

The greens need Kobe more than Olympiacos does.

Idiot. Like I say is COMPLETE MYTH and LIE by Americans is only 2 good teams in Greece.

PAO
Olympiacos
Panionios
Aris
Maroussi
Panellinios

Any of these teams this year from Greek League is capable of make Top 16 of Euroleague. is becoming bigger and bigger joke these days even idiots think Spanish league is better. This year strongest domestic league is by far Greece.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-17-2008, 02:13 PM
Idiot. Like I say is COMPLETE MYTH and LIE by Americans is only 2 good teams in Greece.

PAO
Olympiacos
Panionios
Aris
Maroussi
Panellinios

Any of these teams this year from Greek League is capable of make Top 16 of Euroleague. is becoming bigger and bigger joke these days even idiots think Spanish league is better.

ChumpDumper
11-17-2008, 02:24 PM
http://www.kirtonnews.co.uk/archived%20editions/puppet.gif

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-17-2008, 02:30 PM
Anyone say Greek league is not best domestic league this year is liar and joke. Last few years Spain was best domestic league. Greek teams are by far better this year.

urunobili
11-17-2008, 02:30 PM
NBA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Greek League
ACB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Greek League
Russian League>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Greek League

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-17-2008, 02:31 PM
NBA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Greek League
ACB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Greek League
Russian League>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Greek League

lol you fucking idiot.

You are so stupid. Do I need remind you that anyone can check and see how these clubs are doing this year in European cups? You will only embarrass yourself if you do not take back above idiot statement.

ClingingMars
11-17-2008, 02:37 PM
wait, Kill Bill is STILL around? really now? i thought we had chased you off by now. i guess comedic relief is a good thing...

-Mars

ChumpDumper
11-17-2008, 02:37 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~fancyandfine/sd65.jpg

ata
11-17-2008, 02:49 PM

PAO
Olympiacos
Panionios
Aris
Maroussi
Panellinios

Any of these teams this year from Greek League is capable of make Top 16 of Euroleague. is becoming bigger and bigger joke these days even idiots think Spanish league is better. This year strongest domestic league is by far Greece.
Bullshit - Golemac is not good enough to make Slovenian NT and he is 1st player of a club you call Greek elite? :rollin

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-17-2008, 02:51 PM
Bullshit - Golemac is not good enough to make Slovenian NT and he is 1st player of a club you call Greek elite?

Are you stupid or what? You check what Russian, Spanish, Greek clubs are doing in European cups and you post all results. Then you try talk this BS.

And only complete RETARD would call Golemac first player of Panellinios. Your level of lies has reach new level of greatness with such statement.

dirk4mvp
11-17-2008, 02:55 PM
Are you stupid or what? You check what Russian, Spanish, Greek clubs are doing in European cups and you post all results. Then you try talk this BS.

And only complete RETARD would call Golemac first player of Panellinios. Your level of lies has reach new level of greatness with such statement.

Why are you such a sensitive pussy when it comes to faggot ass euro trash basketball?

Borat
11-17-2008, 02:57 PM

You are one fuckmother who tell bullshit and lie! I will eat your shit! Fuck my mother!

IronMexican
I heard this was a bigger upset than the Giants beating the Patriots, and Buster Douglas over Tyson. That's just what ESPN is saying though, so i'll take their word.

ata
I apologize - Golemac surely wasn't 1st player of the team with 16 pts, 9 ast and 8 rbs

ClingingMars
11-17-2008, 03:02 PM
You are one fuckmother who tell bullshit and lie! I will eat your shit! Fuck my mother!

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

-Mars

Hemotivo
11-17-2008, 03:51 PM
http://www.sportingreece.com/kb/article.asp?fIndex=2552

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-17-2008, 03:53 PM
I apologize - Golemac surely wasn't 1st player of the team with 16 pts, 9 ast and 8 rbs

You idiot. So now people never ever watch Greek League teams is rank level there? I see. Your opinion is worthless.

How you can even make such absurd comment Golemac is key player on team that have players like Grundy, Radenovic, even Newley is damn much better then him. You are like total joke.

And of course you fail to even realize with your so low reason skills that even Golemac who is maybe #4 option on team is able to have almost triple double against PAO one of best teams of Euroleague. This does not fit your imaginary make up lies that Panellinios and all other Greek teams suck.

Borat
11-17-2008, 03:54 PM
Your opinion is worthless.
Your fathers vagin hang like sleeve of wizard!

mVp
11-17-2008, 04:09 PM
This Kill Bill Pana guy is hilarious.

Kobayagi
11-17-2008, 06:28 PM
Idiot.

Anyone say Greek league is not best domestic league this year is liar and joke.

you fucking idiot.

You are so stupid.

Are you stupid or what?

You idiot.

Your opinion is worthless.

You are like total joke.

complete RETARD

I love your range.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-17-2008, 06:29 PM

:lmao

Iakchos Kadmos
11-17-2008, 06:47 PM
Anyone say Greek league is not best domestic league this year is liar and joke. Last few years Spain was best domestic league. Greek teams are by far better this year.

Yes! Is true. Any one who say this is joke! We have best domestic team by far. Our balls made of virgin sheep skin, very hard to find since they are to make good lovers. Finest in all world!

Anti.Hero
11-17-2008, 07:13 PM
lmao

Spur-Addict
11-17-2008, 10:16 PM

:lmao

Fucking great that flick is.