PDA

View Full Version : We are home now!

Kori Ellis
02-21-2005, 07:41 PM
We have been out of town since last Tuesday for those of you who didn't know.

10 Interesting (or not so) Facts About Our Trip

1. Monty Williams was on our flight leaving San Antonio last Tuesday.
2. The Flamingo in Las Vegas overcharged us $200 for using the internet from our room. :flipoff But it's supposedly being fixed. :pctoss
3. The altitude in Denver sucks. I could barely breathe the whole time we were there, but I didn't let that hamper our fun.
4. I took a lot of pictures at All-Star practice on Saturday which I will post later tonight.
5. timvp finally got to see the snow when we went to the mountains on Sunday morning.
6. There were more black guys wearing long fur coats at the Pepsi Center on Sunday than I've seen in my entire life. :smokin
7. My seat for all the All-Star festivities/games was five rows off the floor in the endzone. :princess
8. David Robinson and his family were on our flight home.
9. The airline lost our luggage but hopefully it will be delivered to our house tonight. :wow
10. I realize that most of you didn't even notice we were gone.

Thanks to Whottt, AHF and SpursWoman for moderating the forum while we were out of town. And yes, your mod privileges will be revoked tonight. :)

E20
02-21-2005, 07:45 PM
Cool you guys were in the same plane as David Robinson you guys are so lucky. Well welcome back! :)

P.S
How come I wasn't a mod? :(

ducks
02-21-2005, 07:46 PM
if you are not used to the attitude in denver it can get to you

it is really a big advatage to the nuggets and bronco's

ZStomp
02-21-2005, 07:48 PM
May I ask what Airline you used?

ALVAREZ6
02-21-2005, 07:49 PM
Thanks to Whottt, AHF and SpursWoman for moderating the forum while we were out of town. And yes, your mod privileges will be revoked tonight. :)

HAHA Whottt, no more admin in the chatroom for you!! :smokin

You should have abused it while you were gone man..

Kori Ellis
02-21-2005, 07:49 PM
United Airlines. They lost about 20 different people's luggage on our flight and it was direct from Denver. So they said that they probably forgot to load one of the carts.

SpursWoman
02-21-2005, 07:50 PM
Welcome back! :)

smeagol
02-21-2005, 07:54 PM
Can whottt keep his chat mod powers?

Although he was afraid to use them most of the time, I thought he did a good job.

PS whottt: you should've banned TPark's ass :spin

timvp
02-21-2005, 08:44 PM
Thanks to the Princess for a fun vacation.

Must sleep now. Haven't slept for days.

:drunk

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-21-2005, 09:05 PM
Thanks to Whottt, AHF and SpursWoman for moderating the forum while we were out of town. And yes, your mod privileges will be revoked tonight

Nooooooooo!!! I'm not done banning people ;)

Spurzilla
02-21-2005, 09:18 PM
Welcome back - now, as for item #10 on your list.... I suspected you were in Denver when I listened to Manu's audio bit, posted over on Spurszone.com -- you interviewed him regarding Kobe's statement that our Manu was Kobe's favorite player to watch. Since the bit was posted on 2/19 it was pretty clear you were in Denver. :-)

Sounds like y'all had a nice time. Denver is the place I too first saw snow... but that was many... many... MANY years ago. We lived there for a short time when I was a child. Once you're rested and settled in back home, I hope you will share some "fun" stories with us about our Spurs in Denver! It seemed to me that Manu was always smiling.

AlamoSpursFan
02-21-2005, 09:25 PM
If there's not a picture of timvp making a snow angel, you'll have to go back and get one...

Useruser666
02-21-2005, 09:44 PM
If there's not a picture of timvp making a snow angel, you'll have to go back and get one...

No they won't! [/photoshop]

TMTTRIO
02-21-2005, 09:57 PM
I'm glad ya'll had a nice time. Yeah, that altitude change will kill you. I went on a ski trip over there not too long a go and felt tied down with it for the first two days and felt like I was dying because I couldn't breathe. Even Manu said the Refs were having a hard time with it :lol

slayermin
02-21-2005, 10:44 PM
So does that mean the Nuggets have a huge homecourt advantage because of the altitude?

T Park
02-21-2005, 11:23 PM
PS whottt: you should've banned TPark's ass

Its cool, I plan on visiting less and less.

People think im bigoted racist blah blah.

Fuck that. ITs a message board.

And if a bunch of loser geeks at a computer think that, fuck em.

Ive got better things to do, and I know, and my friends and family know Im a good person.

Just because some clown that lives in New York calls him self Smeagol.

Or some short guy in San Antonio thinks hes a basketball expert, when he couldn't tell the difference a hoop and a net.

Its ok, some here "Hate" me. I know, I get private messages saying "I wish youd dissapear the wrong way"

Its cool.

BTW, Kori, LJ, hope you had a great time in Denver, welcome back, and hope to see you April when I get back from business :)

BTW, LJ, what the hell you tired from man, lots of Ras Kass concerts?

Kori Ellis
02-22-2005, 12:51 AM
9. The airline lost our luggage but hopefully it will be delivered to our house tonight.

Update ... no luggage yet. :(

usckk
02-22-2005, 12:54 AM
It sucks losing luggage. But they paid us $100 for 3 days for the delay because we lost while we were overseas.

Kori Ellis
02-22-2005, 12:55 AM
But they paid us $100 for 3 days for the delay because we lost while we were overseas.

That would suck. I guess I prefer it being lost now while we are at home, as opposed to when we were on the trip.

SequSpur
02-22-2005, 12:58 AM
tpark, how come that toothless girl running the pop a baloon stand behind your ride knew exactly how much that damn thing costs and how many trucks it took to tow it???

Is that your fiance?

usckk
02-22-2005, 01:00 AM
Yeah, we had to buy cheap clothing for the 3 days and eat limited amounts of food.

mouse
02-22-2005, 01:38 AM

Really means he just got Doom III In the mail and will be to busy to post.

Not really, most just think your just a fat stupid white man.

With over 10,000 post's? I think it's more than that to you.

Wow that was so fresh, where did you dig that from? 1995? 96? That has to be A-1 Smack talk at it's best, I see a melt Down folks..........

Ive got better things to do, and I know, and my friends and family know Im a good person.

Or some short guy in San Antonio thinks hes a basketball expert, when he couldn't tell the difference a hoop and a net.

Its ok, some here "Hate" me. I know, I get private messages saying "I wish youd dissapear the wrong way"

That has to be the worst meltdown I have everrrr read, At least go out with a bang...

Its cool.

OK I can see the Bi Polar now, Insults and "It's cool" all in the same post?

BTW, Kori, LJ, hope you had a great time in Denver, welcome back, and hope to see you April when I get back from business :)

Last second kiss the web master's ass before I. Drama Queen any further...

Dude, your funny, I will give you that............

I can see why some one would need a break from Spurs Talk now... :lmao

PS: welcome back to the madness.......

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/Duff-Love.jpg

whottt
02-22-2005, 01:42 AM
TPark, ...it was just a joke, you missed the first part of the power trip. I'm not gonna ban a guy that's got one of my quotes in his sig, think about it :). Before you came in the chat room I was threatening to ban Jim and Shoogar if they didn't address me as god...it was all in good fun(kinda).

The only people I seriously thought about banning were TimVP and Kori...I thought that would be kind of funny...

But then I realized that my sense of humor is misunderstood about 99% of the time, that I probably push TimVP far enough as it is on the AJ thing, and that Kori is about the only person on the board I've never gotten into a fight with......well there's that and I couldn't figure out if they would be able to tell if I was the one that banned them :)

I am sad that I never got to gag Chump though...I was going to enjoy getting the last word :(

whottt
02-22-2005, 01:48 AM
I'd also like to add...those of you that like to get cute with multiple nicks...don't even try it on este...I know who you are :cooldevil

Streakyshooter08
02-22-2005, 07:37 AM
8. Ohhh, I wish I would have been on that flight too.
9. I hope your luggage has been delivered already.
10. I DID notice you were gone. Especially when somebody else posted the Popshow...

travis2
02-22-2005, 07:59 AM
United Airlines. They lost about 20 different people's luggage on our flight and it was direct from Denver. So they said that they probably forgot to load one of the carts.

I haven't flown United in years of my own volition. And I'm not going to start anytime soon, either. They suck.

SpursWoman
02-22-2005, 08:56 AM
I'd also like to add...those of you that like to get cute with multiple nicks...don't even try it on este...I know who you are :cooldevil

:lmao

Me, too. :cooldevil

Kori Ellis
02-22-2005, 08:59 AM
Our luggage arrived at 2:30am. :)

travis2
02-22-2005, 09:01 AM
Last time I flew United I had to go pick up my luggage.

Oh yeah...by the way...welcome home...

:lol

Shelly
02-22-2005, 09:03 AM
Welcome Back! I was wondering if you were going to see any snow. From the outside shots of Denver, it didn't look like the city had any snow. Glad you had fun.

Tpark-why do you always do this "poor me" routine. You dish it out just as much as everyone does to you.

Rummpd
02-22-2005, 09:38 AM
As someone who is a "road warrior" for my work I envy you both especially since you are returning to SA.

By the way the moderators were pretty good actually in your abeyance, give em their props please.

bigzak25
02-22-2005, 09:44 AM
welcome home guys. glad you finally got your bags...

oh and thanks for the vbookie update....woohoo, malone comes through by quitting!

smeagol
02-22-2005, 10:18 AM

Its cool.

TPark, it was a joke!

Didn't you see the smiley face going round and round beside my comment about banning you.