PDA

View Full Version : Detroit-Houston trade

sook
11-17-2008, 10:15 PM
It seems that with the emergence of Young brooks and artest's arrival, T-Mac may not exactly be needed.

I have pondered upon it...even though T-Mac is a lot better than Rip, i think Rip would be a better fit.

You thoughts?

Rip
Artest
Yao
Rafer or AB
Scola

or

Rip
Battier
Scola
Yao
Rafer or AB

then again this makes Detroit pretty scary...

Stuckey
AI
Tmac
Rasheed
Prince

sribb43
11-17-2008, 10:28 PM
Rip just signed a contract extension so a trade like that isnt even possible. However, any player that plays 75+ games is better than T-Mac

sook
11-17-2008, 10:30 PM
Rip just signed a contract extension so a trade like that isnt even possible. However, any player that plays 75+ games is better than T-Mac

he hasn't missed a game yet.

I think he is going to play 82 games b.c of his minutes being lowered

resistanze
11-17-2008, 10:32 PM
Why would Detroit do that?

JamStone
11-17-2008, 10:32 PM
Before trading for AI, probably yes.

Now, no. The Pistons would have to trade Rip and Prince to match salaries now that they don't have Dice's contract to help match.

Indazone
11-17-2008, 10:37 PM
Terrible trade for the Rockets. T-Mac will get it rolling.

sook
11-17-2008, 10:38 PM
Terrible trade for the Rockets. T-Mac will get it rolling.

yea he always explodes his first season with a new team, pisses me off he doesn't give us 100% every night

Indazone
11-17-2008, 10:39 PM
ahh there it is Spurs Clippers starting.

Tmac&Luther
11-17-2008, 11:03 PM
he hasn't missed a game yet.

I think he is going to play 82 games b.c of his minutes being lowered

What!?!

Tmac can't even count to 82........Tmac and 82 games do not go together.

Biggems
11-17-2008, 11:09 PM
huh? terrible trade for the rockets?

TMac is the most notable choker in the league right now....the kid cant even sniff the 2nd round.

Rip can play D and has a sweet jumper. He also brings leadership, toughness, durability, and Championship experience.

Give me Rip anyday over TMAC.....

sook
11-17-2008, 11:20 PM
huh? terrible trade for the rockets?

TMac is the most notable choker in the league right now....the kid cant even sniff the 2nd round.

Rip can play D and has a sweet jumper. He also brings leadership, toughness, durability, and Championship experience.

Give me Rip anyday over TMAC.....

t-mac can carry a team and a worlds better passer , but i think Rip is a better fit, a Ray Allen #2 kind of guy, always on the move and can hit the curl or midrange at a pretty efficient rate